Agatha Allbut & The Bimbo Squad Ch. 05: The Game Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once a round starts, you must play it to completion. If any neophyte decides they do not want to continue to the next round, she must tell Hannah," a tall shapely girl in a brown miniskirt and bra walks onto the stage, "She will get you your clothes, and lead you out of the house. Hannah will also keep your drinks full and provide any and all accouterments as needed."

The girls looked at each other uncertainly. "If anyone wants to leave, tell Hannah now, this is your last chance before starting the game. One last item. There are no winners or losers in this game. All that matters is your attitude, and completing all seven rounds. Player one starts the game and you may ask Hannah for a beverage."

Each girl asked for some kind of alcohol to bolster their courage. Once the girls had their drinks, Hannah gave Erin a white tureen with the male and female symbols on it repeated over and over interlocked in all kinds of ways. With a flourish, Hannah removed the lid of the tureen and said: "Let the games begin!"

There were cheers and catcalls from the audience, and Aggie was almost certain not all the voices she heard were female.

****

Round 1

Erin reached in and pulled out an index card. Neatly handwritten on it was a question and she read it to herself, giggled and was unsure what to do. Hannah spoke up "Neophyte read the card aloud, and then answer the question.

Erin looked around the room, took a large sip of her drink, sighed and read "Have you ever cheated on your significant other? If you have, why? If you haven't will you?"

The other girls had been holding their breath not sure what to expect. Now that they heard the first question they relaxed slightly. Shay giggled as Erin framed her response. "The only reason I've never cheated is because I'd dump them when I found someone I wanted to fuck more. I don't think I could cheat on someone I really cared about."

Vee snorted and mumbled, "prude" Hannah shot her a dirty look then carried the tureen to Shay.

Shay reached in and pulled out a card. She read it and groaned. Before Hannah could say anything Shay read it aloud, "Have you ever been the recipient of a pearl necklace or a facial?" Her face turned red.

The other players laughed except Aggie who wondered what was so funny about a day at the spa and jewelry. As Aggie looked at the other players to figure out the other meaning, Shay quietly said "yes to both," without offering additional details much to the disappointment of the crowd.

Christina pulled out a card and slammed her drink before she read it. She put her cup down and read "describe the best sex you ever had," Christina smiled wistfully, "It was summer after senior year. I was chasing after this guy, the hottest guy in the neighborhood. Every girl wanted him including my best friend." Aggie saw the other girls smile as if they already knew what Christina was about to say. Aggie leaned forward in fascination wanting to hear what happened.

"He showed zero interest in any girl. My girl and I hatched a plan, if one girl didn't interest him, maybe two would. We waited until he was throwing a party. We wore the sluttiest outfits we could find and spent the whole night grinding against him, on and off the dance floor. By the end of the night, we were all fucking horny. We went to a Muldoon's Point and got our freak on, for hours. It was amazing! My girl and I hooked up and she was amazing."

There was wild cheering from the crowd, and the other players had red faces, none more than Aggie who couldn't believe how free these girls are in sharing the most intimate moments. Not only was she unable to talk about her sex life she didn't have any experiences even close to what the others were sharing.

Hannah smiled and patted Christina on the shoulder and moved on to Vee who drew her card and read "Have you ever fantasized about having sex with a relative? Hell no!" she shouted a little defensively and drained her drink.

Aggie could see that May was feeling scared, her fear was written on her face. Aggie sympathized with her and tried to send her positive vibes as she tentatively pulled out a card. In a small timid voice, she read, "If you have any tattoos describe the design and location. If you don't, what kind would you get and where?" May sighed in relief, "I do not have a tattoo, but I have thought about getting irezumi, the traditional Japanese full-body tattoo. I just never dared to get it and face my okaasan, um mother."

Hannah smiled reassuringly at the shy girl and then walked over to Aggie. Aggie was feeling confused, scared and a tiny bit aroused. She had no idea what was coming and was confused by some of the things she heard and her reactions to them. She forced herself to reach into the tureen and took a card. She pulled it out and realizing she wouldn't have the courage to read the card out loud if she knew what it said, she took a deep breath swallowed and started reading, "Have you ever had anal sex, and did you enjoy it," when she heard those words come out of her mouth, she blurted "You can have sex in the ass?"

"What are you, a virgin," someone in the audience shouted, making everyone laugh at her comment.

"I guess that's a no," Hannah asked, looking at Aggie who shook her very deliberately to ensure everyone could tell.

Hannah returned to Erin who drew a card, took a sip of her drink and read "How many people have you had sex with?" Erin paused silently counting to herself, "I guess 6 or 7 if you include hand jobs and blow jobs. Actual full-on knockin' boots only 4," she sheepishly admitted.

Shay reached in and pulled out a card. "Have you ever visited a swingers club or participated in group sex? If not, would you? If you have, did you enjoy it?"

Shay's skin had just returned to its normal pallor, then when she read this question her blush returned with an unholy vengeance. "Gangbanged once, which was when I got the facial and pearl necklace." Without elaborating.

Hannah went to Christina, who desperately wished she still had some booze to help her with the next question, "Have you ever had a threesome. Explain how it happened," and began to laugh, "Didn't I do this already? Me, my girl Trini, and the hottest guy in the neighborhood. It was awesome." There were laughs from the crowd and even Vee smiled

Hannah held the tureen in front of Vee who nervously licked her lips and reached inside and began to stir up the cards before drawing one, "What is the most daring place you have had sex?

Vee suddenly looked like the cat who got the canary as she said, "In a cemetery behind a large headstone, while someone was being buried nearby." There were cheers and cries of outrage from everyone in the room as she hung her head in shame, with a proud smile on her face.

May was starting to get into the game but she was still somewhat timid, nervous about sharing her private moments in a room full of strangers. "What is the biggest age gap between you and a sex partner," May thought for a moment before saying, "Five years. He was my first lover" May sighed after answering another easy question.

Aggie finished her drink and selected a card and read, "have you ever been arrested?" She grinned as she announced "Nope, not a once," as she leaned back and let herself relax.

Erin chuckled nervously as Hannah approached her. "Do you think about having sex with another woman?" she read off the card. "Umm sometimes, if she's really hot."

"I know what you mean. There are some delicious lady's on this campus," Vee says while leering at May, "I love checking them out at the pool or in the gym when they're practically naked," Vee chimed in. There were shouts of agreement from the audience making Vee chuckle and May blush.

"Have you ever exposed yourself in public," Shay read from her card. "Well I did go to Daytona for Spring Break, and I spent some time on Playalinda."

"You go, girl," shouted someone in the audience.

"What's Playalinda," Aggie asked

"It's a nude beach on the East coast of Florida," Shay told her.

Christina prevented further conversation by reading her card, "When was your last wet dream? Oh God years ago. I've only had 2 or 3 in my life."

"That's too bad," Vee commented, "I love having wet dreams," There was chuckles and clapping from the audience as Vee drew out her card, "Have you ever gotten sexual with someone of the same sex? Oh hell yes, Vee said smiling. Many, many times. I think I tend more to rug munching, but I occasionally want a nice long thick hard dick." Several female voices cheered in approval.

Hannah walked over to Aggie and held up the tureen "Last card for round one," as she handed Aggie the card.

Aggie was suddenly filled with dread and took the card apprehensively. She took a deep breath and read the card silently. She stared at the card for a long moment until Hannah cleared her throat. Aggie started laughing in relief as she read, "What foods have you used to masturbate or during sex? None!" Aggie announced, bringing the first round to an end. She sat back grateful she didn't have to answer any of the more embarrassing questions.

****

Round 2

Once everyone had returned to their seats, Hannah refilled the player's drinks. Once the audience had settled down, Hannah approached Erin who took out the first card and read, "Roll the die, that player removes one article of clothing."

There were nervous chuckles from the players and cheers from the crowd. Hannah handed Erin a large fuzzy pink six-sided die like you would see hanging from a rearview mirror of a car. Erin tossed the die and when it stopped rolling, the number 5 was up.

All eyes landed on May, who was the first player to lose clothes. May shrugged and pulled off her right shoe, tossing it in the box behind her seat.

Aggie sat with her eyes transfixed on Mays sock covered foot, realizing she too might have to strip, and that she was in over her head. She tried to figure out a way to subtly let Hannah know she wanted out, the sooner the better. She was gesticulating wildly at Hannah when she heard Shay's voice read, "Put on the blindfold. One of the other players will kiss you. Guess who without removing the blindfold. If you guess wrong, you must remove one piece of clothing."

Aggie looked around in horror. Kiss another girl? Her brain screamed. While she didn't care what people did in their personal lives, she had never felt the slightest little bit curious about other women. At least until tonight when she looked at Shay and began wondering what it would be like to kiss her. Hannah placed a blindfold over Shay's eyes. Once in place, the entire audience began screaming and stomping and making all kinds of racket. Aggie looked around in confusion until she realized the raucous crowd would hide any sound made by whichever player got to kiss Shay. A small part of her hoped she would be chosen, but she was terrified of being chosen at the same time.

Hannah looked at each player in turn, and after examining each of them she pointed at Christina who shook her head no. Hannah walked over to her, took hold of her arm and pulled her to her feet. Christina didn't resist but she wasn't exactly cooperating either. The other girls watched as Hannah whispered in Christina's ear. Christina knelt in front of Shay and gave her a peck on the lips.

Once Christina was seated again the noise quickly faded and Shay began to turn her head mentally examining each player. She shrugged her shoulders and taking a wild guess she said, "That had to be Aggie."

The audience began chanting "take it off; take it off;" as Hannah gleefully told her, "Wrong, it was 3."

"Dammit," Shay exclaimed as she took off her left shoe, and dropped it in her box."

Aggie was mortified when Shay said her name. She wanted to go and hide but was frozen in place. She tried to stand but her legs wouldn't obey the signals her brain was sending.

She heard Hannah announce "one." and realized Christina was taking her turn, and Aggie had no idea what Christina's card said.

"Fucking hell," Christina exclaimed as she dropped her shoe into her box.

Hannah held the tin front of Vee who read her card and started to laugh. "Same as you Christina, Roll the die 1, 2, or 3 means you remove one piece of clothing, 4, 5, or 6 means you choose someone to lose one," She tossed the die and it bounced twice landing on 6. "I think Erin looks overdressed. Take something off sweetie." Erin dropped her shoe in the box and blew a kiss to Vee.

May drew her card and after reading it silently, she looked at Hannah, Dice please." As Hannah scooped up the fuzzy cube May read, "Roll the die. If you roll your number take off one piece of clothing." May shook the die like a gambler down to their last chip and tossed it across the stage. It tumbled and bounced until it landed at Shays's feet who looked down and called out, "It's a 4. I guess you MAY keep your clothes," eliciting some laughter but mostly groans and squeals of protests from the audience.

Aggie, feeling nauseous and scared extended her arm and reluctantly took her card, trying to control the churning in her stomach. She read her card and closed her eyes momentarily thanking various deities. As she paused, a voice called, "What's it say six?"

Aggie looked out toward the audience and read "You may choose any player to remove one item of clothing, but you must also remove one item of clothing. Or you may pass this turn. I'll pass," Aggie said, dropping the card to the growing pile by her feet. As Hannah turned away from Aggie to let Erin have her turn, Aggie grabbed the tall girl's arm and pulled her down. They held a short whispered conversation. As Hannah stood up she patted Aggie on the knee and then went to Erin.

Erin pulled her card and smiled. "I get to be blindfolded and kissed." Shay tossed the blindfold to Erin who gleefully put it on, as Erin began to pucker her lips in anticipation. Hannah points at Aggie, and back to Erin, as the crowd begins to stomp and clap as before.

Aggie stood up and walked over to Hannah and whispered, "I can't, I won't. I told you I want out."

Hannah whispered back, "You know the rules. You have to finish the round, then you can leave."

Aggie was too timid to argue with Hannah, and she knew she agreed to the rules. She had always been Lawful good, and she was unable to go against established rules. She gritted her teeth in anger and she trudged over to Erin and gave her a quick peck on the cheek, the edges of her lips barely making contact with Erin's lips. As soon as Aggie pulled her head back, Erin shouted: "That had to be that spineless wimp, Aggie."

Correct," Hannah said as Aggie hung her head in shame and fear. She hated being called names, but she was too scared to do anything, because of her history. Anytime she tried to stand up for herself, things always got worse. She learned to just accept the abuse. Aggie sat back down a single tear rolling down her cheek.

Shay glared at Erin as she began to read, "Remove one item of clothing. Wow, that's straight to the point," she said chuckling as she dropped her shoe into her box and sat back.

Christina pulled her card, read it and glanced uneasily at Aggie. Aggie felt the bile rise in her throat when Christina looked at her. Aggie almost passed out when Christina read her card, "Kiss player six passionately for 30 seconds, tongues are a must."

Aggie died a little inside and Christina flushed as red as Aggie's outfit. Hannah grabbed Christina and pulled her over to Aggie. The two girls stared at each other as the audience was completely silent watching the two girls.

Christina leaned in lightly kissed Aggie on the lips, the crowd started to shout, "Tongue, Tongue, Tongue!" Christina pulled back and stuck out her tongue licking Aggie on the lips. Aggie gasped in shock, allowing Christina to slip her tongue into Aggie's mouth.

Hannah took the opportunity to push Christina's head closer to Aggie until their lips met and they both moaned in pleasure. Aggie's eyes closed as the two girls began to make out. Hannah yelled time right as Christina started to fondle Aggie's breasts.

Hannah's voice broke the spell the two girls were under, bringing them back to reality. They looked into each other's eyes, neither of them entirely sure what they were feeling. Christina went back to her seat, her eyes not leaving Aggie who was staring at her feet, trying to work out the new feelings and desires flooding her body.

Vee and May both roll the die and strip if you roll your own number. To the disappointment of the crowd, neither of them had to take anything off.

Aggie, her hand trembling in fear and not a little lust reached out for her card. Aggie read her card, "Remove one item of clothing." It's just a shoe, she told herself. I still have socks on. I've been barefoot in public before, she thought as she forced herself to take off her shoe, dropping it in the box labeled six.

While her shoe was falling, Erin grabbed the die and tossed it high into the air. As it fell she read, "Roll the die. That player removes one article of clothing." All eyes fixated on the die as it made a slow descent from the heavens. It hit the stage floor, bounced once, twice, and a third time.

It stopped at Hannah's feet. She looked down and called out, "player 3." Christina tossed her other shoe in her box.

Shay went next. "Kiss player 3 passionately for 30 seconds. You must use tongue."

Christina threw up her hands, "Why am I the one getting all the kiss dares?"

"Cause you are a lucky bitch!" Vee responded.

"Jealous much?" Erin asked Vee.

The audience laughed at the banter, while Shay strutted over to Christina. She put her hands on Christina's cheeks and held her face still. Shay looked into Christina's eyes and pressed her lips firmly onto Christina's. The two girls got hot and heavy. Their hands freely roaming each other's bodies while lips and tongues danced together.

When Hannah called time, the girls reluctantly broke apart, breathing heavily their eyes filled with desire. Shay salaciously wiped the excess saliva from her mouth as she returned to her seat. The audience, silent during the kiss, were cheering louder than ever.

Christina took a minute to catch her breath, and Aggie felt a pang of jealousy that Christina had kissed someone else. Christina pulled out her card, "At least it's not another kiss," she said making everyone laugh. "Remove both your shoes and your socks. If you are barefoot, pick another player who isn't," Christina pulled off her last shoe and both socks.

While Christina was putting away her recently removed clothing, Vee grabbed the die, "Whoever's number comes up has to take something off," And throws the die at Erin. It bounces off Erin's left breast and lands on the number two. Shay pulls off a sock as Erin laughs, knowing Vee wanted her to be the one taking something off.

"Pick a player and personally remove an item of their clothing. You choose the item," Came Mays voice. May stands up and walks over to Vee. May looks down at Vee and says "You had Erin strip cuz she looked warm. Your hoodie looks a bit warm to me." May reached down and slowly lowered the zipper, and eased it off her shoulders and down her arms until it fell free of her body. Vee was wearing a fishnet shirt, with a black demi-cup bra leaving the tops of her areola, almost to the nipple. The audience cheered when Vee's partially exposed torso was revealed to the gaze of the crowd.

Aggie reached for her card, and Hannah stopped her, "This is the last card of the round," she announced. Aggie gulped in fear unsure what her car would say. She took it out and couldn't bring herself to read it. Hannah took the card from her and read, "Remove both your shoes and socks. If you are already barefoot, pick another player to get barefoot." Once again Aggie closed her eyes to thank the Deities that were looking out for her. Then she took off her last shoe and socks.