Agatha Allbut & The Bimbo Squad Ch. 05: The Game Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ten-minute break," Hannah announced. As Aggie stood up Hannah grabbed her arm and signaled to someone in the crowd. Nat walked up to the two girls, "Aggie wants to leave," Hannah told Nat.

Nat took Aggie by the hand and led her into a neighboring bedroom. "Aggie you are free to leave anytime you want until the next round starts. I just want you to think about something, how will you feel a few years in the future when you hear that Lars and Tiffi are getting married, and their precious daughter continues the tradition of joining the bimbo squad and torturing the nerdy girls in school, maybe even your daughter. Yes, you will probably end up naked and severely embarrassed, but you'll get over the embarrassment. Will you get over quitting on what could be the best thing to ever happen to you? Think about it, you have... .," Nat looks at her watch, "seven more minutes."

Aggie was left alone in the room. She sat on the bed and fought off tears, as a war raged inside her. She wanted her old life back, yet she wanted to be the kinky freak Lars wanted, and part of her was feeling horny and was curious about where the game would take her.

She thought about what had happened so far, kissing Christina wasn't too bad, it was nice actually, she thought. Then she remembered Erin calling her names. She was tired of being so meek and being the target of every bully to cross her path. She didn't want to be the target of their torture anymore. She decided that she wasn't going to be controlled by fear anymore. She arose from the bed, standing tall and proud, she threw open the door, and announced, "I'm in," with a smile on her face.

Nat looked at Aggie seeing something different about the girl... no, she corrected herself, the woman standing in front of her. This woman had a pride and confidence that Aggie never had before. Nat was proud of her protege, knowing she was right, this is exactly what Aggie needed to help her come out of her shell and start to experience life. Without another word, they returned to the game room.

****

Round 3

As soon as everyone was seated, Hannah put the new cards into the tureen and went to Erin. "Roll the die. If that player is barefoot, suck their toes for 30 seconds. If they are not barefoot suck on their fingers instead."

"Ewww!"

"Yuck!"

"I hope I don't get that one."

Were just some of the comments Aggie heard from the other players. The die was rolled and it landed next to Shays's foot. Shay looked down and said, "It's me."

Erin grimaced looking at Shay's naked foot. She stood up and laid down on the floor and began to kiss and nibble on Shay's naked toes. Shay began to giggle, "I'm ticklish," she apologized as she kept moving her foot away from Erin's mouth. Finally, Hannah called time, Erin stood up and ran back to her seat and chugged her drink down.

There was some scattered applause for Erin because she was a good sport. Shay reached in for her card and dropped it as she pulled it out. Hannah picked it up and gave it to her, Shay waited until the applause stopped and then read, "Pick someone to stake something off. Oh, and you take something off too."

"Woo Hoo" came from the crowd making everyone laugh.

Shay looked at each player and smiled. "I think that since Erin likes feet so much she should show hers," Shay pulled off her sock and Erin took off a shoe to the laughter of the crowd.

Christina drew her card and read it silently while Erin and Shay finished up. Once they had settled down, "Put on the blindfold. Someone will squeeze your breasts. If you guess wrong, take something off."

Hannah gave her the blindfold and once in place Aggie tensed her legs and lifted herself slightly from her seat trying to get Hannah to pick her. Hannah noticed and considered picking Aggie, but instead, she chose May.

May stood up and walked over to the blindfolded Latina. She began to caress and squeeze Christina's breasts, while Aggie looked on with jealousy. Hannah smiled at Aggie's reaction, glad her gamble paid off. She hoped that choosing another player would make Aggie more competitive and convince her to stay. When Hannah called time, May leaned down and kissed Christina's nipples which were poking out of her shirt. The crowd went wild.

Christina took several deep breaths to get herself under control. She was happy no one knew how sensitive her breasts were, another few seconds everyone would know she could cum just from having her tits fondled. Once she was sure she wasn't about to um in front of everyone, she tried to figure out who was that cum, she tried to figure out which of the other players was an expert with breasts. She eliminated Vee, figuring she would be a lot rougher, Aggie was too inexperienced. Erin and Shay were possibilities but for some reason, she said, "May?"

Hannah smiled saying, "You are correct." Christina smiled and peeled off the blindfold blinking a few times as her eyes adjusted to the bright stage lights.

Vee read her card and asked, "Can I have the blindfold, please? It's my turn to get my titties groped," Christina tossed the blindfold to Vee, who pulled it on. Hannah looked at the players and pointed at Erin.

Erin jumped up and ran over to Vee while the spectators made the now-familiar clamor to mask the sounds of the player moving. Erin hefted the Goth girls meaty mammaries and let them drop watching them jiggle. She then; pushed the bra cups down, and pinched Vee's nipples hard, pulling them out from her chest trying to get Vee to cry out in pain. Vee moaned in pleasure hoping whoever it was would continue to abuse her titties. She loved pain, and silently hoped for more. Erin let go of the nipples and grasped them on the sides and began to crush the fleshy globes in her hands.

Time Hannah called to Vee's and the crowd's disappointment. Erin sashayed back to her seat with a smug look on her face sure that Vee was about to lose more clothes. Vee had no idea who it was and took a wild guess, "Shay?"

"No, actually it was me" Erin crowed before Hannah could speak. Vee tore off the blindfold and looked at Erin. Erin smiled at her and winked. Vee took off a shoe and then began to adjust her bra as May took her card.

"Pick a player to remove one item of clothing, as long as you take something off too." She read. May grabbed her second shoe and took it off, while she looked at the other players. "Erin go ahead and get that other foot naked," she said sweetly. Erin took off her last sock.

Aggie reached in and drew her card. She read it and her face blanched. Hannah reminded her to read it out loud and Aggie shook her head no. Again, Hannah took the card from Aggie's hand and read it for her. "Roll the die. If that player is barefoot, suck on their toes for 30 seconds. If they aren't barefoot suck on their fingers instead." Hannah handed Aggie the die and Aggie let it slip out of her hand. It landed at her feet on four. Aggie looks over at Vee and is relieved when she sees that Vee still has a shoe on.

Aggie with a little prodding from Hannah got up and walked over to Vee. Aggie took Vee's right hand and put a finger in her mouth. "Foul," Erin yelled in displeasure. "Vee's foot is naked. Aggie should be sucking toes, not fingers."

Aggie took Vee's fingers out of her mouth, and for the first time in her life, she stood up for herself, "The card says barefoot which means both feet are naked, not one."

Erin glared at Aggie saying, "When I got that card I sucked on Shay's toes even though she still had one foot covered."

"That was your choice," Aggie said, smirking at Erin.

Before Erin could retort, Hannah stepped between the two of them and held up her hands. "Judges, a ruling please."

There were murmurs from the crowd as everyone waited for a ruling. After a short time, a voice came over the loudspeakers, "Player one is correct," the voice said, "She did as the card instructed."

Erin smiled in victory, and Aggie felt like she was going to throw up, "However, player six is correct as well. Barefoot is used solely," there were chuckles at the unintentional pun, "to refer to both feet being naked. The ruling is, when only one foot is naked, it is the players choice to suck fingers or toes."

Aggie smiled in victory as she took Vee's fingers back into her mouth, Erin sat down sullenly glaring at Aggie. When Hannah called time, Aggie sat down feeling amazed that she won her dispute with Erin. It made her feel empowered and more than a little aroused. She was beginning to think she could go all the way in this game.

Erin was still sulking about Aggie getting away with sucking Vee's fingers instead of her toes, and she yanked out a card, "Oh FUCK ME," she cried

"Anytime honey," came the first definitive male voice the players heard. There was a lot of laughing from both the players and the audience. Erin glared toward the speaker, "I get to suck toes again." She whined. Hannah handed her the die and Erin threw it with her hand on top of the die and flicked her wrist, making the die spin as it flew through the air. All eyes were on it until it stopped. The die came to a stop by the edge of the stage. Hannah walked over and told Erin "Number two."

Everyone looked at Shay's naked feet, leaving Erin with no way out of sucking on her toes. Erin grudgingly dropped down to her knees and began to suck on Shay's big toe. Erin was not very animated and just kept the toe in her mouth until Hannah called time. As she stood up, she glared at Aggie, as Shay started her turn.

"Put on the blindfold. Someone will squeeze your breasts. If you guess wrong take something off." Hannah gave Shay the blindfold, and she put it on. Hannah quickly pointed to Aggie who leapt out of her seat and approached Shay to the rhythmic pounding of the crowd. Aggie put her hands on Shays itty bitty titties, realizing the blonde was about the same bust size as her. Aggie squeezed them every few seconds like a blood donor using a stress ball.

After the fourth squeeze, Shay said, "that has to be Aggie."

"Right," Hannah said as Aggie walked back to her seat. As she passed in front of Erin, she stuck out her leg, trying to trip Aggie. Aggie, all too familiar with bullies and their tactics, was easily able to avoid tripping, and she even managed to stomp on Erin's foot, making it look accidental.

Erin jumped up demanding an apology. The same voice that ruled on Erin's earlier objection interrupted Erin, "You deliberately tried to trip player six. You're mad because she was able to avoid tripping and repaid you in kind. Now sit down and act your age."

Erin fell back into her seat, her ego deflated. Aggie was amazed that these girls had stood up for her twice. No one, except Lars, had ever taken her side in anything. Even when she was wronged, teachers and parents would blame her. Aggie really wanted to join this group, no matter what.

Christina was looking at Aggie and saw the change come over her. Instead of the timid girl who walked into the waiting room, she was full of confidence and self-assurance. Christina forgot the game as she sat watching the new Aggie until Hannah cleared her throat. Christina drew a card without taking her eyes off Aggie. She brought her hand around and read it without paying attention to the words, "Talk dirty. Make it as nasty as you can."

Christina froze as her words hit her ears. She began to blush and tried to think of some of the things she heard in the porno flicks her older brothers watched when they thought she was asleep. Nothing came to mind, helplessly she looked at Aggie and decided to use her feelings for the petite girl to come up with something to say. She closed her eyes and pictured Aggie naked in bed, without thinking she began to speak.

"I want you, baby. I want to make love with you. I want to enjoy your sexy petite body. I want to bury my face in your cunt and lick you until I drown in your cum. Just lay back and relax. Oh God baby you taste soooo good. I could spend hours between your legs; teasing . . . sucking; sipping; tasting you. Oh, baby let's sixty-nine! Eat my cunt while I feast on yours. I want to rub my dripping pussy all over your pretty face. I love the way your tongue feels inside me. Please, Baby, don't stop! OH! MY! GOD! I love it when you do that to my wet, juicy pussy! Yes, my sweet YES. Oh, baby, that was the best sex I've ever had."

Aggie watched Christina intently as she spoke and even though her eyes were closed, Aggie knew that Christina was looking at her. When Christina finished, the room was dead silent. The players could hear pussies dripping in the audience. After a short pause, the room exploded with an ear-shattering applause for Christina.

When the cheering died down, Vee read her card, "Roll the die one, two, or three means you remove one piece of clothing, four, five, or six means you choose someone to lose one," Vee rolled the die and it came up one. She took off her last shoe tossing it in the box behind her seat.

May read her card and began to take off a sock, as she said, "make someone take something off if you take something off," as she rolled her sock down her leg she told Vee, "That top isn't hiding anything so you might as well take it off." Vee shrugged and pulled it off.

Aggie pulled her card and looked over at Christina, "I got the same thing you did, and there's no way I can talk like that."

Christina looked into Aggie's eyes and told her, "Close your eyes. Forget everyone here. Picture someone you wanna fuck, then just tell us what you want them to do to you."

Aggie closed her eyes and saw nothing but blackness. She licked her lips and took a deep breath forcing herself to relax. Suddenly she saw herself in bed with Christina, and she smiled as she began to speak, "Oh yes baby, just like that. I love that. Keep going baby, keep doing that, you got me all wet. Oh yes baby, oh yes," Aggie opened her eyes and Christina nodded in approval, and Hannah began to clap and the audience gave her a nice round of applause. Aggie looked at Christina and mouthed an apology, getting a smile in return.

Before reading her card, Erin looked at Hannah and said, "If I gotta suck toes again I'm outta here."

Several people booed her comment, and she glared in their direction, after a few seconds, she read, "Put on the blindfold, get fondled, guess right or strip." Erin put on the blindfold Hannah gave her and waited.

Hannah smiled evilly and decided it was time for Erin to get her comeuppance. As soon as Erin had the blindfold in place, Hannah pointed at Aggie. Aggie sprang out of her seat and approached Erin. As she was about to start, Hannah whispered to her, "pinch her hard, make her feel pain," and smiled.

Aggie nodded at Hannah as she reached out with both hands and seized Erin's tits. She twisted them roughly and pulled them away from Erin's body. Erin yelped in pain, as Aggie let the breasts go and pinched Erin's nipples hard. Erin screamed in pain and Christina began to laugh. "Time," Hannah called.

"That had to be that bitch, Aggie. You better hope I don't get to fondle you," Erin hissed.

"Chill the fuck out," Shay told Erin as she reached for a card, "It's just a game," Erin glared at Shay who ignored her and read "Remove one article of clothing." Shay looked at her miniskirt and a button-down blouse. Deciding to keep herself dressed as long as possible, she pulled her arms inside her shirt, and unfastened her bra under her shirt, and then pulled it out of her shirt.

Christina got the same thing and took off her jeans revealing her boy shorts underneath.

Vee read her card and assessed the semi-nude players. She stood up saying, "I get to choose any player to lick them anywhere I want that's not covered by clothes." Vee looked at each girl in turn and stopped at May, "too bad you have all these clothes on," and continued looking at her options. She walks over to Christina and kneels in front of her. Vee spreads Christina's legs open and licks along her inner thighs. Christina moans in pleasure and Vee uses her skilled tongue. Hannah called time too soon for everyone and they all let their displeasure be known.

May pulls her card and reads, "Fake an Orgasm," She leans back and starts "Oh baby right there, oh yes harder, faster, stronger, make me cum lover I'm so close, so fucking close. Yes, baby right there so close," and suddenly she thrashes her body around making nonsensical sounds for several seconds. She sits up and smiles.

Shay calls out "I'll have what she's having," making everyone laugh.

Aggie once again was scared of what she was going to get. "Once again the last card of the round folks."

Aggie pulls it out and reads, "Pick a player to remove one item of clothing, as long as you take something . . . I don't think so," Aggie says, dropping the card.

During the break, Tina finds Aggie in the player's lounge, "Nat asked me to check on you." she told Aggie.

"I'm fine, but someone needs to get Erin to chill the fuck out," Aggie replies.

"Hannah and her sponsor are talking to her now. If she keeps up with the bullshit, she's gonna get thrown out of the house, naked and penniless," Tina winked at Aggie and lightly squeezed her arm reassuringly. "You're doing great, everyone loves you," she told Aggie, as she hugged her.

8========D