Agatha Allbut & The Bimbo Squad Ch. 10: Atonement

Story Info
Lars meets Aggies new friends.
4.6k words
4.72
4.1k
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© 2012 Sal De Klerk, All Rights Reserved

Authors Note:

This is a long story, containing 10 chapters a prologue and epilogue. All chapters have been submitted and should be posted within a few days of each other.

The idea for this story came from a story idea forum. Thank you janetsexy77!

Warning:

This story contains ffm, exhibitionism, anal sex, fellatio, and cunnilingus. If this is not your type of smut, please find another story.

As usual, Lars was sitting in his room, sulking about losing Aggie, when his phone rang. Looking at the screen Lars saw it was his father. "Hello."

"What the fuck happened at Club Orient?" came his father's booming voice.

What are you talking about Dad?' Lars asked. "I mean you know Aggie and I broke up while there. Other than that nothing out of the ordinary."

"Then why am I about to lose them as a client? Apparently, your girlfriend accused one of the richest men on the island, and the resort's best client of attacking her in a hot tub."

"When I came back from parasailing, I saw security escorting Muhunnad off the property. I figured he found someone to bet against him in darts . . ."

"Nope! Your ex accused him of sexually assaulting her, in front of witnesses. Instead of suing like a normal person, he's doing what the rich do. He's building a more luxurious resort less than a mile away. When it opens, it'll be nicer and cheaper until he runs Club Orient out of business. You need to fix this, and fix it now."

"I was just about to book my flight back home. I'll make sure I have a layover and take care of it."

"Good."

Aggie was sitting in Beatrice's living room, feeling depressed. Even being the bitchy plant in last night's initiation didn't cheer her up.

Despite all the changes and all the fun she had over the last year, she didn't have what she had with Lars. She had gone on a few dates, and even tried to go full lesbian, but she still loved Lars and wanted him, and only him. She couldn't help but imagine him going down under with various Sheilas who fell in lust with the handsome muscular American, wondering, not for the first time, if Aussie chicks found American accents as sexy as American women found Australian accents.

She sat there watching some stupid sitcom rerun as she had a good cry. As her first tears fell, Beatrice and Nat joined her on the couch. Wanting to show them how strong she had become she tried to stifle her sobs. Wordlessly Beatrice handed Aggie a piece of paper that had a flight number and destination on it. The flight originated in Melbourne Australia and ended at Club Orient. Aggie looked at Beatrice and Nat puzzled.

"One of our Sisters happens to teach at the University of Melbourne, where Lars is studying. She's been keeping tabs on him, and confirmed he's been living like a monk. No parties, no woman, just classes, and an occasional drink with the guys." Beatrice told her.

"The rumor mill is running rampant, but I think he's still pining for you. He's stopping at Club Orient before coming home. If we leave now, we can get to Beatrice's Jet and get there before he arrives. Then all you have to do is welcome him with open legs. Now, will you be the Aggie I love or the Agatha you used to be?"

Aggie jumped up and hugged the women, before heading to her room to pack. "Darling, it's a nudist resort. Do you really need clothes?" Beatrice asked reasonably.

Aggie stopped dead in her tracks. "I guess not," and hugged Beatrice and followed Nat out to her waiting car, where Shay, May, and Vee were waiting.

****

Lars was walking through the lobby after checking in. He was heading to the elevators, to drop off his stuff and arrange a meeting with the resort manager so he could find out what happened, and figure out how to fix it.

The last time he was here, he was with the first and only woman he loved. He had taken her virginity on their second day of college, and they had been a couple until the end of the summer after freshman year when he got drunk and did something stupid.

Now he was a year older and much wiser. As he strode through the lobby he saw a familiar figure sitting by the elevators. She was totally nude, not even wearing a piece of jewelry. He stopped dead in his tracks realizing who the naked female was. "Aggie!?" he said disbelievingly, trying to process the fact she was here, and she was naked. This was not the girl he remembered.

She looked up at him and smiled. "Hi, Lars," casually as if they had just seen each other yesterday. She stood up stretching her long lithe body that had filled out a bit, giving her a womanly figure. She posed as she stretched her muscles, letting him stare at her tanned toned flesh.

Lars could see that there was something different about Aggie, not just the physical changes, but her attitude, her demeanor. She was more confident, more outgoing. He really liked this new Aggie, especially liked the tattoo she had gotten.

"What are you doing here? You're naked?" he said in total shock.

"Well this is a clothing optional resort, isn't it? So I figured why bring clothes, it just means doing laundry when I get home."

Lars' jaw hit the floor as he processed this new information. "Do you have a room?" He asked, still not sure why she was here.

"Actually, no. I came here on the spur of the moment and hoped some nice guy from Australia would let me share his," as she winked at him.

Lars swallowed hard and felt his cock start to grow at the implication. "Aggie, I um would like to explain..."

"No need to. I know what happened. You were drunk and stupid. And now you are forgiven." she holds out her arms to him and he stands there in shock for several seconds before running into her arms and pulling her close to him. They kiss as he lifts her and carries her to the elevators. Without breaking the kiss, they find their room.

Lars places Aggie on the bed and strips off his clothes. As soon as he is exposed, Aggie drops to her knees and sucks him into her mouth. Lars's eyes shoot open at this new skill of hers. He wondered who taught her because she was very skilled. As he luxuriated in the pleasure she was giving him, he realized he didn't care as long as she was here and didn't leave. He threw his head back, his eyes closed as Aggie slurped and gagged on his shaft. His hands grabbed handfuls of her hair and pulled her down his shaft. Aggie smiled as she took him balls deep without complaint.

Once Lars was fully erect, Aggie let his cock pop out of her mouth. "I can finish you off with my mouth now, or you can choose another hole." She said while she stroked his cock keeping him hard.

"What if I want your ass?" He asked, worried that it would just start another fight, but wondering how much she had changed.

"Then you better get some lube. I'm not taking that monster dry," she said climbing onto the bed and getting on all fours. "Come on stud, this ain't an all-night diner." She chided him.

Lars froze in place hearing her say lube and seeing her hold her cheeks open so he could see her rosebud. Lars grabbed a bottle of lube from the room's minibar. He opens it up and applies a generous amount to his throbbing shaft. Then climbing on the bed behind Aggie he pours a handful of lube into her crack. Using his finger he spreads it around her hole, gently using a finger to lubricate her insides.

Aggie sighs as his fingers penetrate her hole. She wanted to be with him for so long, and now she could show him she was the woman he always asked her to be. When Lars was satisfied with the slickness, he lined up his cock with her hole. As he thrust forward, he said "Are you sure Aggie... I mean if you aren't willing . . ."

"Shut up and fuck my ass before I fuck yours," she said pushing back until she felt the head of his cock pushing into her sphincter. Lars was shocked by her dirty talk, and he pushed deeper into her, not entirely sure if her comment was a joke. He gently eased into her hole letting her stretch around him as he slid in.

"Oh my god," he moaned as her bunghole squeezed his cock in a death grip. Without the lube, he doubted he would be able to move at all. He put his hands on her back and slowly forced himself deeper into her bowels controlling his breathing, trying not to lose it so soon.

"Fuck Lars slam that cock in me," Aggie begged as she rocked her hips back to try and get more of him in her. Lars was shocked by her language, but never one to disappoint a lady, he pushed himself in her until his waist hit her ass.

Lars paused to let the wonderful sensations die down a bit trying to control himself. "Are you gonna fuck me or not?" Aggie asked as she started to rock herself forward. Lars growled as the beast rose in him and started to ram his cock into her.

"That's it baby, ram that fuck stick in my bunghole." she encouraged him as she threw herself back to meet his thrusts. Aggie reached back with her arm, planting her face in the mattress and started to rub her clit as Lars drove himself into her. It was hard, it was fast, it was brutal, and it was overall too soon.

Aggie grunted, "I'm fucking cumming" as her asshole started to spasm around Lars shaft. Lars was on the verge himself, sweat dripping off his face as he tried to hold back for just one more stroke. The convulsions of Aggie's body as she climaxed was too much for him, and he couldn't hold back. He bellowed like a Minotaur as his cock exploded in her rectum flooding her with his cum. Aggie who was in the midst of her explosion screamed as his cock began to pulsate inside her.

When they finished, they collapsed on the bed together unable to speak. They lay there side by side, holding hands and basking in the glow of their reunion as lovers. When their heart rates finally fell below 200 and their breathing was under control, Lars said, "As much as I hate leaving you I have too . . ." he nods toward the bathroom.

Aggie chuckles. "Hurry up lover, and wash up, we have a lot of lost time to make up for." She tells him as she watches the muscles in his naked ass shift while walking across the room. When the door closed, Aggie grabbed her phone and quickly sent a text. Getting a reply almost immediately she smiles as she hears the water running.

Standing up by the bathroom door, she waits for Lars to come out. When the door opens, she jumps into his arms and kisses him deeply. My turn in there lover. I'll meet you in bed. As she lowered her long lean legs to the floor. Shutting the door she started to giggle hoping Lars would like the surprise she had in store for him. She spent a few minutes freshening up and even used the bidet to clean the cum that was oozing from her body. When she heard a knock at the door, she dried herself off and threw open the bathroom door running over to the bed, jumping on it in excitement.

Lars opens the door a crack and peeks out. Standing there is a beautiful olive-skinned Hispanic girl, totally naked, and smiling. "Hi, you must be Lars. Is Aggie here?" she asked.

"Come on in Chiquita," Aggie shouts as Christina pushes past Lars and jumps onto the bed hugging Aggie and kissing her as Lars had just minutes before. Lars stood there with the door open, his jaw hanging down to his knees as he watched Aggie have a tongue duel with this woman he never met before.

"Uhh, Aggie..." He said as Christina pinched one of Aggie's nipples.

Finally, they pulled themselves apart from their kiss. Aggie got off the bed and grabbed Lars by the hand. Pulling him to the bed Aggie says "Lars, this is my best friend and sometimes lover Christina. Christina, this is my boyfriend Lars."

"Wait! What?" Lars said looking back and forth between the girls. "Lover?" He asked, his head spinning out of control.

"A lot has happened to me over the last year, Lars.' Aggie told him. "I made some new friends and had a few experiences. Agatha is gone. Are you okay with everything?" She asks him nervously.

Lars has no idea what to say. He never suspected Aggie would become this wild. He wasn't sure he could handle her, but he was willing to give it the old college try. "So you two are lovers, huh. Well, I don't think I mind sharing, as long as the two of you share . . ."

Aggie and Christina smile and look at each other silently. Then they both jump Lars taking him to the floor, and they start kissing his chest while their hands start to caress his half-erect shaft. Aggie and Christina kissed over his chest letting him get a close-up view of their tongues dancing with each other as their hands stroked his rapidly hardening shaft.

They both bent down to his cock and he felt two very different mouths and tongues starting to work it over. As he did he noticed their asses were pointed right at him, and he lifted his hands and started to probe each or their pussies.

They both shivered in delight when his fingers began caressing their damp holes. They worked over his dick with their mouths as he started to finger the ladies, making sure that his thumbs rubbed their clits. Both girls were loving his talented fingers, and how hard he was. When he was fully erect, Aggie turned her head to look at him. "So do you want to fuck me while I suck Christina's twat, or would you like to fuck her while she licks my slit.

Lars grew another inch at the thought. "I want..." He didn't want to choose and possibly insult one of these sexy women.

"How about you fuck Christina," Aggie suggested. "You've had my pussy a bunch of times, and my ass too. Let her feel your cock."

Christina nodded in agreement and climbed onto the bed laying on her back. Lars, not believing his luck, aimed his dick at her hole. Aggie stood next to him, to watch his cock enter her friend.

"Are you sure," Lars asked nervously, not entirely sure this wasn't some kind of set up.

"I'm sure babe. Fuck my lezzie lover as I watch," She said putting her hand on his ass and pushing him closer to the spread eagle Latina. Aggie grabbed his cock and pushed the head into Christina's pussy. Lars groaned in pleasure and Christina sucked air in as the cock began to fill her. Aggie stood next to Lars until he was balls deep, then she slapped Lars on his ass, and jumped onto the bed straddling Christina's face, lowering herself onto her mouth. Aggie was amazed at how hot it was to watch her boyfriend fuck her friend while that same friend feasted on her pussy. Aggie couldn't believe what a prude she used to be as she surrendered to the wanton debauchery of her new lifestyle.

Aggie rubbed her clit while Christina's tongue attacked her folds, and Lars watched his girlfriend as she was pleasured by another woman, that he was fucking. The room was silent except for the sounds of three bodies copulating for all they were worth. Lars had a huge load of cum built up from his almost terminal case of lackanookie, but having just cum in his girlfriend's ass, it was going to take a bit of time for his supply chain to find and divert another load to this new location.

He pumped into the stranger's cunt while he watched his girlfriend get her slit licked. Lars always liked threesome videos but they pale in comparison to the real thing. As he was concentrating on making sure Christina was feeling good, Aggie leaned forward and put her forehead against him and breathlessly said: "Do you like this lover?" Fucking a stranger, who is eating my pussy? Her tongue is soo fucking good. It never went into me this deep before.

Lars groaned in pleasure and kissed her, fucking her mouth with his tongue as hard as his dick pummeled Christina's pussy. Christina wrapped her legs around Lars and pulled him in deeper and moaned into Aggies pussy. He reached out with his hands and grabbed Aggies tits and pinched her nipples. Aggie grunted into her lover's mouth and started to grind her cunt on her friend's face.

Christina sucked Aggie's clit into her mouth and bit it hard. Aggie yelped in pleasure, as she shuddered in a small climax. She pulled back from Lars and quickly climbed off Christina. Lars looked down at the pretty Latina whose face was covered in Aggie's cum. He lay down on top of her and began using his tongue to clean her face.

Aggie slipped off the bed and walked around behind Lars. She Squatted down and took Lars balls in her hand and began to play with them. "Oh fuck yes!" Lars shouted as he felt her lips suck them into her warm mouth. As Aggie sucked on the meaty balls, she used her tongue to lick his shaft and Christina's pussy. Both of them were in the throes of passion and Aggie's tongue pushed both of them over the edge.

Lars bellowed as his dick blasted his baby batter into the hardbody he was fucking. He collapsed on top of Christina as Aggie continued to suck his balls, her hand milking his cock. Aggie let the two orbs fall out of her mouth as she began to lick up the cum oozing from her friend's pussy.

Lars rolled over and watched as Aggie used her mouth and tongue to collect as much of his cum as she could. Then she climbed up Christina's body and let the cum fall from her mouth and into Christina's open mouth.

Lars' eyes widened in shock as he watched them share his cum. As their lips met, their hands were running gently over each other's body, cupping and caressing each other as two sated lovers do.

Aggie broke the kiss and pulled Christina's hand to her mouth kissing it. "That was wonderful chica, but I think my guy and I need some alone time."

Christina kissed Aggie on the cheek, and then Lars. "I'll be around if you need me mi vida," Looking at Lars and grabbing his sticky shaft, she said, "that goes for you too stud." And she walks out of the room as quickly as she arrived.

"Wow, Aggie, that was amazing. But what happened? You're so different," Lars said, pulling her to him and resting his head on her navel. I missed you so much this last year. As tears started to form in his eyes."

Aggie dropped to her knees. "I missed you to Lars. Being away from you was horrible. Especially when Bree and Pris started their bullshit again. But we're together again and those two assholes won't ever bother us again."

So many questions ran through Lars' head, but all he cared about was having his lady love back in his life. He pulled her onto the bed and began to kiss her. Aggie kissed him back and was reaching for his cock when the phone rang.

"Fuck!" Lars exclaimed. As he pulled away from Aggie to answer it. "Hello"

"Sir this is the front desk. The resort manager asked us to call you and ask you if he could push your meeting up an hour. Another matter came up that he needs to deal with. Will that work for you?"

Lars looked at the clock on the nightstand. "Shit that means I need to head down now, Yeah, that's fine." He said hanging up the receiver.

"Lars?" Aggie asked, looking curious.

He sighed and without looking at her told her "Last time we were here. The guy in the hot tub. I have to make it right."

"What about him?" Aggie asked, getting a sinking feeling in her stomach.

"He's really rich and one of the best customers of this resort. After you ran out of the tub, people said you accused him of groping you, so he was banned. Now he's building a more luxurious resort close to this one, and he plans on putting this one out of business with better amenities and lower prices."

"Oh shit. He didn't grope me. I thought he did until I realized it was the material of the bathing suit rubbing my thigh. I never told anyone he groped me." Aggie said.

"Let's go talk to the manager and see if we can fix this." As he stood up and pulled on a pair of shorts and a polo. He realized Aggie was still naked. "Aren't you getting dressed?" he asked.

"I brought exactly one outfit and that's in a dumpster right now. I can wear a smile or a pearl necklace if we have time for you to give me one."

Lars looked at her in shock. "Maybe another time," he said, as he opened the door. Letting Aggie lead the way to the elevators.

12