Agatha Allbut & The Bimbo Squad Ch. 10: Atonement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lars and Aggie were ushered into the manager's office and they discussed the situation, Aggie told him how frigid she used to be. She explained what happened, and how it was all a misunderstanding.

"Thank you, for explaining." the manager said. Now we can invite Muhunnad to return. He picks up his phone and dials a number. As it rings he puts it on speaker.

"Ello?"

"Muhunnad, this is Hennrick. I have just spoken with the young lady in question and she told me that the unfortunate situation was a misunderstanding. She told me she never accused you, and after speaking with security, and reviewing their reports, you were wrongly accused and I would like to offer you my sincerest apologies and invite you back to Club Orient. I am authorized to give you an all-access pass for one year. What say you?"

"Well mon, it took long enough. But it's not enough. Is the young lady present at the resort?"

"I'm here sir, and I'm very sorry. I was naive and stupid. I made a big mistake and for that I'm sorry."

"Have the young lady come to my house in person, today, and I will consider patronizing your business again."

"What's your address?" Aggie asked, writing it down. I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Muhunnad, my name is Lars. My father is the chief legal officer for Club Orient. He asked me to come here and make things right. Aggie, the young lady in question is my fiancee. I would like to accompany her to your house so we may speak in person . . ."

"No mon. de princess come alone or no deal." He said and the line went dead.

"Hennrick, I've heard that Muhunnad is a ladies man, and he has a special affinity for women in a relationship," Lars asked looking at Aggie.

"Muhunnad has always been respectful of everyone. But there are rumors among the staff about seeing him come out of guest rooms fairly regularly, while the male occupant of the room was not there." Hennrick told Lars.

"Thank you for your time," Aggie said standing up. "I have an appointment to keep." as she walked out the door and into the lobby of the resort. Lars jumped up and followed Aggie. Grabbing her arm, he spun her around. "You can't be serious. This guy is gonna try to get into your pants." Lars said angrily.

"Well it's a good thing I didn't bring any," Aggie said putting her hand on his chest. "Look, I fucked this guy's life up, I need to make it right. If that means I have to take one for the resort, I will."

"Aggie, you're my fiance, and I don't want any other guy..."

"So I let you fuck another woman, but I have to be monogamous. That's not how this works. I love you, and I want to marry you. But, you need to understand one thing. Over the last year, I've learned a lot about myself and about sex. I've eaten more pussy in the last year than you have your whole life." Lars stands there mouth agape, suddenly realizing how much Aggie has changed. He fell deeper in love with this sexually liberated, confident, woman.

Aggie continued "There will be times that I'll want to fuck another guy. If you're not okay with that, then we can end things right now. If you let me do this, I promise you, you won't be lacking for pussy ever. Christina was just the first of hundreds of women I know who will join us in bed. All I have to do is ask. Now if you love me, buy me something outrageously slutty from the gift shop to wear."

Lars swallowed audibly and took her hand in his, leading her to the gift shop. After buying her a microkini, and putting her in a cab, he went into the bar for a drink.

"Buy me a drink, kind sir," a slight Asian girl wearing a thick black leather collar and nothing else asked him.

As Lars looked at the woman, he felt someone bump into his elbow. Looking over he saw Christina standing with two other naked women, A curvaceous strawberry blonde, and a Rubenesque girl with green and pink hair and numerous piercings.

"Uhh, hi Christina," he said, not sure what was about to happen.

"Lars," she said smiling at him. I would like to introduce Aggie's closest friends, Shay," She said pointing to the strawberry blonde, "Vee," she said nudging the other girl, and last but not least, May," she said pointing behind him."

Lars looked at the group of women, that he would never expect to be friends with each other, never mind with the Aggie he knew.

"Aggie told us that if she had to leave the resort, to keep you company." Vee said, "So let's get shitfaced, and get to know each other." The other girls cheered this idea and ordered around.

"So how did Aggie meet all of you?" Lars asked once they were settled in a booth with their drinks.

"Aggie will need to tell you that story when she's ready," Shay told him. But I hear you know Bree and Pris, or as they're known today, inmates 24601 and 24602."

"Wait! What?" Lars exclaimed. "Bree and Pris are in jail, what the hell happened?"

The girls settled in to tell Lars most of what went on while he was hiding Down Under.

8========D

12