Age Ain't Nothin' but a Number

Story Info
Loneliness brings these two couples together.
42.4k words
2.48
10.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie was almost done cleaning the bathroom. She was giving the toilet one last scrub.

She was in the house all alone. She loved these moments. She could just listen to her music, and clean.

Melanie was a tenant, and house keeper to the Wilson family. She had been there since she was seventeen. She had been having a lot of trouble with her parents. She was able to move out before her eighteenth, and into the Wilson house.

Mary Wilson did not like her. She tried to like her from the beginning. They talked and got along, but had nothing in common. Mary was jealous. She knew her husband would never cheat on her. Still, this girl was sexy, and young. Why couldn't they get a grandma to clean for them?

Mary knew no one would want her husband. She herself didn't even want him. He wasn't the greatest looking peach in the fruit basket.

Richard Wilson was a dentist. He had been for quite a long time. He was seventy-four now, and felt close to retirement. He didn't know what he'd do after. So he just kept working.

Richard looked old. He had a set of false teeth, He wore a very unsightly hair piece. His hands and arms covered with wrinkles and loose skin. As he got older he lost a lot of elasticity. His beard was a little long and always matted. It wasn't dirty, but it looked dirty at first glance. It was just because he didn't really take good care of himself. He had hair in his ears too.

Melanie looked amazing. She was five feet, and not too thin. She had brown eyes, black hair, and a nice set of Cs. She was pleasing to look at. Richard always stared at her when his wife wasn't looking.

Richard and Melanie liked each other the moment they met. He had put a post up on social media. Looking for a full time house keeper. He had a lot of applicants. He chose Melanie though. He really was attracted to her. Melanie wasn't attracted to him, but she didn't think he looked too bad. He was nice to work with.

So Richard hired her as his maid. He and Mary loved that she was always ready to clean, and did it well. She was never late to engagements she had with Mary. She did her nails, and her hair sometimes. Even though Mary always gave her the cold shoulder around Richard.

She sometimes helped Richard too. She would help him shave, or trim his ear hair. Something Mary had never wanted to do. He loved it.

She turned nineteen, and he hired her as his assistant. He got rid of his male secretary and hired her. They really had great chemistry together. She was a great asset to his life.

Melanie didn't know if it was the hormones, or what. She had felt such sexual tension between them. It all started this year. She had been attracted to him since he hired her, but never felt this way until now. As his dental assistant. She was able to hold off on feeling anything for him. Now, she just felt such lust. She wondered if he felt it too.

... ... ... ... ...

She got out of bed one morning and looked around. Her alarm had woken her. She hit snooze twice before she finally woke and got up.

She carefully went upstairs. There was no one in the living room or kitchen. She went to the bathroom. There was no one there. She sighed grumbling under her breath.

She gently nocked on his bedroom door. There was no sound. She gently pushed it open.

"Mr. Wilson!" she whispered as she walked in. "It's time to go!"

"Shit!" He jolted out of bed.

"I'll make breakfast." Mary said grumpy. "You two get ready."

"I'll be back after one, so I'll take care of the cleaning then." Melanie said as she turned and left.

"I still haven't gotten used to her." Mary said as she heard the bathroom sink running.

"Oh Mary. She's nice and does great work. She's like the daughter we never had."

"I didn't want kids, Richard." Mary snapped.

"Well, neither did I, but she's really good to have around."

"Don't forget we have counseling today at two." Richard said sadly.

The couple had been struggling in their marriage for a long time now. He caught her having an affair with a client of hers. She was in her seventies, and still practicing law.

He really liked this therapist. His office was right down the hall from Mary's.

He tried to ask her what the deal is. Why she did what she did. She had no answer. This was only their third session, so she was working with their therapist to find out the root of their problems.

Melanie knew all about their struggles. She often heard them through the kitchen walls when they thought she was down in her room, and they sat in the living room. She was there when Richard had come home after catching his wife. She knew they were going to marriage therapy.

Richard really did want his wife. He tried really hard to do anything he could to show her he loved her. But who are we kidding. He had lost a lot of respect for her when she did what she did. Now all he can think of is that maybe it will happen again.

... ... ... ... ...

"Hey. Quit thinking so much." Melanie said bitterly. "You're making the car ride not peaceful."

"What's on your mind, anyway?" she asked.

"I feel like Mary is still cheating on me. I have this suspicion."

"Oh Mr. Wilson. Why don't you just leave her?"

"We got together in our late fifties. It's been a while. And I want to be with someone. I don't want to be alone. It's too hard to be single, to start over."

"Then find your own date. Find your own gal to have fun with."

The day was long and slow. Melanie was working at her desk. He was back in his office with clients. She could hear the noise of the equipment. Her mind was on his marriage problems.

... ... ... ... ...

Before they knew it, it was time to leave. Today was Friday. It was Richard's short day. He worked from Sunday to Thursday, and sometimes Friday if he was not busy or feeling off.

He made it to the house. He dropped Melanie off, and picked up his wife. They made it silently to the counselor's office. He really wondered if their marriage was really over.

Melanie knew they would be back around four. They had an hour of therapy, and he usually took her out to dinner sometimes. This meant Melanie could do some cleaning, and take a little nap.

Mary was so happy. She was really looking forward to the session. She had a little surprise hidden there, just for her.

"You're crushing on your landlord? Melanie, He's like, almost eighty!" she was sitting in her basement room with one of her friends. She couldn't help herself. She had to tell someone. "His hair looks like a clump of hair pulled from the shower drain."

"I know. I know he's not the greatest looking guy." She sighed. "He's not happy with his wife. He's catching her in affairs. I'd be better as a wife than her."

"No. What you have is young lady money making feelings. What he has is a trophy girlfriend syndrome. Come on, you two. You're not kids anymore. At least wait til his wife dies or they get divorced or something."

"I really want to make the move, Anne. I want to tell him."

"What are you looking for anyway?" Anne asked. "Do you really want a relationship, or just a fling?"

"The answer to that changes every five minutes. One moment, I just really want to have a fling with him. I've only had one serious date, and that was two years ago. He was my first one. Anne, I miss sex. I want to have sex with someone. Why not Mr. Wilson?"

"Ugh! Because he's your boss." Anne said bitterly.

"You like him too. When he sees us together, he takes us out somewhere, or we have some kind of fun. You know you like him."

"I like him, Mel. Just not that way. Melanie, He looks so ratty with that beard and that hair piece. You can tell he wears dentures. Mel, why do you want someone like that?"

The door to the upstairs entrance rattled. There was a slam. Someone was home. Anne and Melanie got up and walked through the doors and up the stairs. It was Richard.

"Hey girls!" he said smiling at them. "Melanie, did you wash the towels dear?" he asked.

"In the closet." She said as he turned to walk away.

"How about we go to Red Robin?" he asked. "It's about dinner time anyway."

... ... ... ... ...

Mary and Richard parted ways after the appointment. She made sure he saw her go into her office, and start up her computer. She even pulled up her schedule. She had an appointment in an hour. He didn't see who it was. That was confidential.

She looked out her window as he left. She had one of the windows that looked over the whole parking lot. She saw him get in their car, and slowly drive away. He didn't suspect anything. She gave a sly grin.

She locked her office up, and headed down the hall. She looked in through the peep hole. He was alone. He was sitting, typing at his desk. She gently nocked on the smooth wood of the familiar door. He got up, and came to answer. She smiled as she walked in. He closed the door.

"I've got an appointment in an hour." She sighed. "So we can't be long."

"Oh. You mean Didi?" he asked. "Didi Simpson?"

"Yeah. It's an intake, so it's three hours long." She gasped. "How did you know?"

Mary and Dr. Davis had shared their calendars. This meant they could schedule appointments for each other. This was only the second time he'd done that.

"I scheduled that."

"Ooh baby." She smiled.

Dr. Davis and Mary had started their affair right away. He was attracted to her from the start. He told her to stay after their second session. He asked her a little more about her problems. They flirted as he talked to her. Half an hour later, she propositioned him. He said yest.

"Now. Let's get down to some extra..., marriage counseling."

"Mmmm yes." She smiled. "Show me how to make love, Dr."

He stood up and went to the door. He opened it, and placed his rain machine outside. He turned it on, and up. He closed his door, and locked it. He pulled the shade down. He smiled as he turned to her. She was already naked. He whistled.

He got undressed too. They set their clothes on his desk.

Now came the hard part. He took all the cushions off the couch. He placed them on his chair. He rolled his chair as far away from the couch as he could. He lifted the couch, and pulled out. He gently laid the bed out. She brought out a set of sheets, and made the bed. The bed took up almost the entire room.

"Are you sure I'm the only one you do this with?" she asked laughing.

"Yes. This couch was donated. I don't like how big it is, and that it has this bed. But now, it's coming to be very useful." He smiled as he climbed in. "Now, come on. Let's get down to that extra therapy, Mrs. Wilson."

"I'm so wet, Dr. Davis." She moaned. "Let's skip foreplay." She begged.

"All right then. Climb on top of me, sexy woman."

So she did. It felt so good. She was slow at first. This was only their second encounter. She still hesitated.

"You feel so good inside me, Dr." She sighed. "I love the way it feels."

"You must be frustrated if he doesn't give you sex." He said sadly. He reached up and started playing with her breasts.

"I hope your wife doesn't find out." She smiled down at him. "I really love this."

"I love it too, Mrs. Wilson. I've wanted to have you for a long time now."

They were quiet. He would sighed once in a while and twitch inside her. She rode him for a long time. She brought herself up, and back down. She loved the way he touched on her breasts. It was making her so sensitive and wet.

"That's it, sexy woman. Ride my dick." He felt himself getting harder. "Ride my dick, Mary." He said smiling up at her.

Mike loved the way Mary fit against him. They were made for each other. His cock felt hard and sensitive as she slid back and forth. He loved when she rode him. He could just lay there, staring up at her. He didn't even have to do any of the work. She just rode him panting and moaning atop him.

"You're so patient." She moaned as she kept going.

"I want to make you happy." He said smiling. "You feel good riding me?" he asked.

"Oh yeah! I'm so close, Dr. Davis!"

"That's it, ride me. Let go, Mary." He said softly. "Let go."

She listened to the rain as she rode him even faster. She cried out as he played with her. Her pussy was on fire.

"Oh Mike! I'm so close! You feel marvelous inside me."

"You feel great too. Pussy so tight."

"Better than your wife?" she asked.

"Very much so." He said happily.

She felt herself explode between her legs. She let out a long moan as she came. He was so happy he'd given her that.

"Oh Dr. Davis! I'm cumming!"

She climbed off when she was done. She laid down beside him. He sighed as he slid close to her.

"Okay. Now you got that something you've been looking for. Did you like it?" he asked.

"I loved it."

"You seemed more sure of yourself this time."

"That's because you're a good therapist. You're teaching me how to ask for what I want. And Dr., I wanted to cum."

"Well, it's my turn. So lay back and spread those legs, Mary."

"Oh Dr.!" she moaned. "I want you inside me again."

So he spread her legs and got between them. She trembled under him. He was about to fuck her. Last time when they met, she got cold feet. She had let him fuck her for a while, then left in a hurry. When he met up with her again, she was with her husband. He made that session all about confidence and asking for what's really wanted.

"You sure, Mary?" he asked as his dick slid against her labia.

"I'm ready this time. Fuck me, Dr. Davis."

He gently rubbed his dick in her juices. He slid forward and plunged in. Both of them sighed happily.

"Give it to me, Dr." she said as he started thrusting slowly in and out.

"This is so bad in so many ways." He moaned.

"Do you like it, though?" she asked.

"Oh yeah! You're so tight, so wet. I love being inside your tight pussy, Mary." He felt unsure though. "I've just never cheated on my wife."

"Oh you'll get it. I've done it at least five times."

"Are you really that unhappy at home?" he asked.

"Yes. My husband really did let himself go. We don't even have sex anymore."

"To tell you the truth," he said as he sped up a little. "I'm so hard thinking about my wife. She doesn't know. I'm fucking such a sexy woman, and she doesn't know. This is so hot."

He started thrusting in and out again. Both moaning as they fucked. They leaned in and urgently kissed.

"God, Mary!" he moaned. "Your pussy's so tight."

"You have a wonderful penis." She sighed. "I love the way you fuck me."

Mike's dick felt so hard. Every stroke brought him so much pleasure. He felt leaking, and he knew he was close. He kept going for a while, listening to Mary moan and encourage him to fuck her.

"Oh Mary!" he moaned. "I'm so close. Shit! Giving you what he won't!" Dr. Davis came so hard, thinking about how much he was satisfying Mary. Mary felt the liquid fill her pussy. "Yeeeeaaaah!"

"Let's suck each other off?" she asked.

... ... ... ... ...

Everyone met up at about seven that evening. Richard had gone to the movies with the girls, and Mary finally made it home from her encounter. She was in the kitchen now. She was looking for dinner. Maybe Melanie would feel up to cooking. Mary would actually help.

"I'll see you later Anne." They were all standing at the basement entrance. "Text me." They hugged.

Melanie and Richard watched her get in her car and go. Then they turned to each other.

"Would you like to do this again?" he asked softly.

"Yes." She said just as flustered. "I..., I've got to go."

He smiled as she ran into her room and slammed the door. He felt just like her. He just knew it. She wanted him. He wanted her too.

"And he asked me if I'd go with him again." Melanie was so flustered.

"Just be careful." Anne sighed. "He is a married man."

... ... ... ... ...

So the time passed on. He was growing more and more attracted to Melanie. He started getting her clothing, jewelry. He gave her an expensive perfume.

He knew his wife was still cheating on him. He just had no proof. She was gone too long when she went out. And she was always sexy.

"I say you leave her." Melanie and Anne were sitting across from him as they dined at a Thai place.

"There's other more qualified candidates to date you." Melanie said winking at him.

They all ate their food quietly when it arrived. Richard couldn't help staring at his maid. His secretary. His friend. He really wanted her.

"See you guys later." Anne said once again. "Thanks for the earrings, Mel. I'll call you." They watched as she drove away.

They turned towards each other. They stared at the other for a while.

"Would you like to do this again?" he asked softly. She slid towards him and they hugged.

"Yes." She said giggling. "I had a great time."

They gazed at each other quieting down. He smiled at her. He liked the look on her face. She expected something.

"Good night, Melanie."

"Good night, Mr. Wilson."

His lips pressed gently against hers. He held the kiss for a moment, and pulled away. "See you tomorrow at eight? Just you and me."

He gave her one more kiss. They still hesitated.

It was all a joke. The next day, he suggested they call Anne. They all went ice skating. All three of them were quite good. They went to dinner at a sushi place this time. The place was quiet.

Mary was taking chances too. She went to Dr. Davis's place sometimes when his wife was away at parties. Hell, she made love to him when his wife was in the house sometimes too. She would throw a really big make over party, so the ladies were loud and wild down stairs. Dr. Davis would meet her outside and they'd sneak in through the back door. His wife never suspected.

"Are you just looking for a fling?" Mary moaned as they fucked one evening. She hoped he said no.

"Yeah. I'm not ready to leave my wife."

"I'm almost there." She muttered under her breath.

"God, Mary. It makes me so hard that I'm cheating on her." He moaned as he fucked Mary harder.

Both men started buying gifts for their lovers. They would buy them in cash so their spouses wouldn't see it on the bank statement. It didn't work. The women noticed.

Mary wondered if Richard was really buying Melanie all these things. But no. It had to be another boyfriend. Melanie was too sophisticated a girl to want a toothless old man with a hair piece. So Mary didn't treat her too badly. Richard hoped Mary never found out.

"Let's go somewhere and have sex, dear." Mary said to her lover as they sat in his office one day. "Somewhere away from here."

"You mean get away somewhere? Our spouses will know."

"Just for a few hours. So I don't have to worry about making noise. I want us to go further than we've ever been in the last six months, Dr."

"that sounds amazing, Mary." He said as they finished their lunch.

... ... ... ... ...

"Let's go out somewhere, just you and me, princess." Richard said one day as they drove home after a shift. They both smelled like dental equipment.

"I'd love that, Mr. Wilson."

"Please, Call me Richard."

"Okay...." She smiled catching his eye. "Thank you for taking me out, Richard." She didn't like that too much.

Mary got ready in her bathroom. Richard got ready in the main bathroom. Melanie was at Anne's house, and Mike, Dr. Davis, was at his place.

"Where are you going?" Mary asked as they both passed each other.

"I'm, going to game night with the guys from the church." He lied. She wouldn't check. She was too busy covering up her own affair. He knew it. Some of her clothing came back stained and smeared with makeup.

"I'm going to meet some of the other folks from other law firms. We're making contacts."

"want the number to my place?" he asked knowing the answer.

"Nah. Just don't lock the back door, I don't have keys."

"Take mine." He said as he undid his house key. He gave it to her.

"Want my number?" she asked feeling so guilty. He was such a nice man. Why was she doing this?