Age Ain't Nothin' but a Number

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could not get his hard on to go down. He felt so aroused next to her. They were back to back. He wanted to turn and poke her with his dick. He didn't though. Maybe she didn't want it tonight. She hadn't sent signals, and she never picked up on his. Or did she?

Melanie was so hot between her legs. Her hands were warm, and clammy. Her heart was beating a little fast. She could feel the wetness starting. She wondered if he wanted her? He hadn't sent out any signals that he was awake enough for sex. What should she do?

"I can't get comfortable." Melanie sighed turning over. Now she was spooning him.

"I'm sure you'll find a good spot." He yawned.

He listened to the party upstairs. He hoped it was far from over. He checked the clock. It was only ten thirty. Wow.

He turned over and lay on his left side. He gazed into Melanie's eyes expectantly. Both of them smiled at each other.

He gently pressed his lips against hers. She was trembling. They both lay there holding the kiss for a long time.

"If we're going to do this, I should put my teeth back in."

"No. I want you the way you are. If you want to turn me on, put that hair piece back on."

"Oh Melanie. I don't feel comfortable like that. Please let me put in my teeth."

"I don't want to kiss plastic." Melanie said sternly. She remembered when she'd kissed him recently. She could feel hardness under his lips. It didn't feel like natural teeth.

He rolled her on her back and started grinding against her. She felt his hard on pressing up against her hip.

Richard felt so good. He felt like he could cum any moment. He slowly ground against her.

"Kiss me, Melanie." He said pressing their lips together.

He gently tapped at her with the tip of his tongue. He was finally kissing Melanie, the way they both wanted. He slid his tongue inside her, and gently glided it against hers. He was kissing such a young sexy gal.

"Your lips are so soft." She said giggling.

"Yours are too, Melanie." He said with his own grin.

She tried kissing him this time. She slid her tongue against his and pushed inside him. She gently explored his mouth. Licking and stroking at the places where his teeth used to be. It felt good! His gums were slick and slippery. Sending shivers down her spine. Both of them got more urgent in their kiss.

"Melanie, you feel great! I hope you don't think it's gross kissing me."

"I hope you don't think it's gross I'm massaging your gums." She said with a sweet smile.

They went back to kissing. He let her tongue play against his. He moaned as she started massaging him again.

"Oh baby. I'm glad you made me leave my teeth out."

"I want to just feel all of you." She said smiling.

"I hope you don't secretly think this is gross." He said a while later.

"I really love kissing you, Richard." She said giving him another kiss.

"Let's do it, Melanie." He proposed. "I want you."

"What about Mary?"

"Mary who?" he muttered. They both laughed.

"I think we should go somewhere else." She said softly.

"I don't care anymore." He panted. "I want to be inside you, Mel. I want you kissing me."

Both of them got out of bed. They got undressed in the light of the TV. It was enough to see by.

He stared at her again. She had nice skin. It looked like it felt soft. He couldn't wait to touch her. He gazed at her vagina. He couldn't wait to eat her out.

She in turn stared at him. His chest had a nice layer of soft hair. Right now, his face and chest were reddish. She assumed it was a sex flush. He had a very big cock. Her last partner was nowhere near this size. It was hard now. Pointing straight ahead.

Both of them slowly climbed in bed. They listened to the music upstairs. Richard folded back the sheets, and gently pushed Melanie on her back. She reminded him to put on his hair. He resisted for a few moments, then he slipped it on.

He came back and laid beside her. He turned to his left. She was lying on her back.

He laid a hand on her naked thigh and started stroking and squeezing it. Both of them let out sighs of excitement. With each touch, he went farther and farther towards her cleft. He could feel heat coming from there. He was nervous, but here he went.

He slid his hand gently between her legs. He smiled as he touched new skin, and new textures. He never touched Mary with his hands while they had sex. He was just too prudish. He thought sex fluids felt icky. He thought the inside of Mary's pussy was strange. He hated that she was hairy down there. He himself kept his hair trimmed down there.

Melanie gasped as his fingers finally came in contact with her clitoris. She sighed as he started playing with it. They both gasped as he started touching past her clit. He gently stuck a finger inside her. She moaned. Richard smiled at her noise. This wasn't so bad.

"So," he said as he went back to play with her clit. "is this like, the version of a girl penis?"

"Yes. You just can't pee out of it. Oh but it feels so amazing when you touch it."

He gently stroked her clit a few more times. She was panting and jerking and just having so much fun. He smiled as he felt the hood of her clit pull back.

"this is my fantasy come true." She moaned. "I love the way you feel."

He gently slid a finger back inside her. She gasped. He smiled as she gripped him with her vaginal muscles. She was getting wet all around his finger. He gently tried to stick another finger in.

"Oh Melanie. That's so flattering."

"Richard?" she moaned. "I have a very small vagina. So please be patient, and gentle when you first start."

"Okay. Tell me if anything hurts, and we'll stop or go slower."

She moaned as he stuck a second finger in, roughly this time. He felt more of her wetness. He slid his fingers in and out, making even more fluid. He was turning her on. He felt so elated. He never did any of this with his wife. This was going to be the best sex he'd ever had.

Melanie moaned as she closed her eyes. She felt herself making more fluid as he touched her. She couldn't wait to have him sink inside her.

"Here comes a third finger." He warned. "Do you need me to lick your pussy so it'll get wetter?" he asked.

"Not yet. Just finger me some more for a bit."

They both went carefully. Richard was so patient. He stuck a fourth finger in. She moaned again.

"You are so small, Melanie." He said as he worked his fingers in and out.

"Yeah. At first glance, I didn't think I'd be able to handle you. I really want to give it a try though."

"Turn your head my way and let me kiss you." He said as he kept sliding in and out slowly.

Melanie turned her head sideways. He pressed his lips to hers. She reached out with that marvelous tongue of hers, and kissed him. He moaned as she headed straight for the gum massage. She just loved licking his gums. She didn't know why, but it felt so good on her tongue.

It felt great for Richard too. Each little bump she licked at gave him a nice electric feeling. He wanted it always.

"Let me suck your penis." She said pulling away a little.

He laid back on the bed, and she came to hover over him. She gave him one more kiss, then went between his legs. She noticed how hard he was. She noticed him leaking. This was the first cock she'd ever sucked.

"Aaaahh!" Richard cried out as she finally took him in her mouth.

She licked him up and down. She didn't make a mess. He hated sex fluids and drool. He moaned softly as she kept sucking him. He gently played with her hair as she sucked on him. She loved that. He was giving her pleasure as she did the same to him. Way better than her last boyfriend. She smiled as he gently stroked the underside of her jaw.

"Melanie!" he moaned. "My wife never did this to me." He panted. "Keep going sweet heart. I'm so hard."

She loved this. He didn't taste too bad. He smelled good too. He didn't have very much hair down there. Sucking him won't be too bad.

"It's my turn, Melanie." He said gently pushing her away. "If you don't stop I'll cum in your mouth."

They traded spaces. He got in between her legs and laid on his belly. Both of them giggled nervously.

"Please, Richard." Melanie groaned. "Lick my pussy."

They didn't realize it, but Melanie left the door to the upstairs area unlocked. Mary was looking for someone to help her set out the wine and more food.

She gently opened the door, thinking Melanie was sleeping. She peered in and gasped. Richard lay on his stomach with his head between Melanie's legs. Mary felt tears in her eyes. She gently closed her door.

Richard had never, in all their years together, eaten her out. He hated the smell and feel of sex fluids. Why was he doing this for this little tramp? And why were they having sex in the house? He could have at least taken her to a hotel.

Melanie felt a lot of fluid being drawn out. He stroked her clit with his tongue. She panted and jerked. She trembled and moaned. She felt so good.

"Oh Richard!" she cried. There was so much noise upstairs, they wouldn't be heard. "I love your tongue on me! Oh god, you turn me on." She took some deep breaths.

"Cum for me, Melanie." Richard said as he pulled back for a moment. "Give it to me. You're so wet. Your pussy's so swollen." He kissed her there again. She whined.

"I'm gonna cum, Richard." She moaned. "God, I'm gonna cum!"

He went a little faster. He felt so good. She was so close. She jerked, and her hips lifted off the bed.

"Don't stop please! There. There. Right there!" He was rapidly stroking her clit with the tip of his tongue. "Oh yeah!" she cried. "Right there, baby! Don't stop! I'm so close!"

He started stroking from clit to hole again, gathering all the juice. She started coming down from her excitement. Then, without warning, he went back to licking her clit.

"Aah! Ahh! I'm so close! Lick it, baby! Oh Richie, lick it!" Suddenly she came.

"I'm cumming, Mr. Wilson!" she cried. "Aaaahh! Oh yeah! Ugh." She sighed as he stopped licking her.

This wasn't so bad. Richard was surrounded by her smell, but he liked it. He never liked his wife's odor. He found he didn't mind the feeling of Melanie's slick vagina, or the globs of her cum.

"I'm so glad you came, Melanie." He said coming up to lay beside her.

"You felt so good, Mr. Wilson." She moaned. "Richard." They both smiled.

Melanie gasped. The people were leaving. The music was hardly audible. The party was coming to an end.

"You better go. You two might be divorcing, but it's not nice rubbing it in her face like this."

"I don't care Melanie. I'm fucking horny and I'm going to have you."

He sat up and pushed her on her back. He forced his way between her legs. She groaned. He slid against her and his head suddenly slipped in. Both of them gasped.

She felt so amazing. She gripped him firmly, but there was wetness from her arousal.

"Melanie," Richard gasped. "You're better than I could ever have imagined."

He slid forward, and gently started thrusting in and out. Melanie sighing and moaning below him. Both of them felt so good.

"You're bigger than I thought." She smiled up at him. "You are so big, Richard."

Richard gasped. His hair piece slid sideways, and fell off. He was so embarrassed. Melanie was so wet.

"Oh Richard. Just pick it up and put it back on."

"Melanie, let me take this off. It's going to fall a lot."

"Then we'll pick it up, a lot. It's making me wet seeing you with it, making love to me. Now, come kiss me, and let me enjoy that nice mouth of yours."

Melanie got turned on by this man so much. She loved his toothless kisses. Loved sliding against his gums. She loved his hair piece. She loved his long ear hair. She loved rubbing against his matted beard.

Mary came back after all the guests had gone. She watched as the pair made love. Melanie was moaning beneath him as he ground against her. Soon the bed started to rock and creek.

Mary felt so angry. So sad. She never got treated this good when she was with him.

"Doing it to my sexy maid." Richard moaned as he went. "I'm so close."

... ... ... ... ...

The next day, no one acknowledged the previous night's events. Mary didn't even react. She was scheduled to see Mike today. That made everything better.

She had popped into his calendar and made an appointment. She had scheduled it for half an hour this time. She titled the event, relationship plans. When Dr. Davis saw it on his calendar, his mood dropped. This was not going to be a regular encounter.

The day dragged on slowly. She had to see person after person. She could not wait for two in the afternoon. Her day was free after that. She could get lunch, and make her way to Mike's office.

Dr. Davis wondered if Mary was going to call off the affair. He hoped not. He didn't like cheating on his wife, but the sex with Mary was way better.

There was just one thing. She wanted him to suck her pussy. He really wanted her to suck his cock. She did. All the time. But he could not bring himself to eat her out. She smelled strange. What if she tasted bad? She smelled a little like his wife. He wondered if Mary was going to complain about that again.

There was a knock at his door. Mary came walking in. She had a lunch in her hands. So they sat silently and ate. Both knew the conversation ahead was not going to end well.

"You seem down, Mary. I saw your appointment memo." He said as they both threw their things in his trash.

"I saw Richard with my maid." Mary said sadly. "He didn't even try to hide it. He doesn't even want to try and start therapy up again."

"So, are you going to leave him?" Dr. Davis asked.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. What are we doing here?" she asked. "Are you ready to leave your wife?"

"No." he said without hesitation. "I..., I.... Mary I don't think I'll ever leave my wife."

"But Mike, our marriages are over. Our spouses don't love us anymore. Let's just leave and build our own relationship."

"Mary," He felt so awful saying the next words. "I don't feel the same way about you. Mary, I can't leave my wife."

"Why are you staying with her? The children? They're over thirty by now. What's stopping you, Mike?" she asked.

"Like you said earlier, I don't want to be alone, Mary. If we didn't work out, I'd have no one." He sighed as he shook his head. "That kind of risk is fine when you're young. Not now." He rubbed his temples.

"But you wouldn't be alone, Mike!" she said getting mad. "And at any age, the risk should be worth it."

"Don't you worry we won't work out? Then what would you do?" he asked.

"We would part ways and find other partners. Michael, it's not like we can't still find people. It wouldn't be the end of the world if we were alone for a moment."

"I'm sorry, Mary. I can't do it. If you'd like to continue the fling, I'm glad to. I just can't walk out. Not now."

"There's nothing I can do to change your mind?" she asked sadly.

"No." he said softly.

"Okay." She found she felt oddly calm about it. She didn't know what she was going to do now. She was about to have no one. "I'm going now."

"Wait!" he gasped. "Don't you still want to have sex?"

"Not today. I don't have time. Besides, I think we both need to do some serious thinking about where our fling is going."

"Oh Mary, come on." Dr. Davis whined. "Let's just do what we've been doing. I like being sexual with you. I like the way our relationship is now." Mary finally gave in and they had sex for three hours.

... ... ... ... ...

Mary needed to find a place to live. They were about to sign the divorce papers. She tried so hard to talk him out of it. She let him know she wasn't fooling around with Mike anymore. It was a lie, but she needed to say something.

"I just have one question." Mary said bitterly. "Why are you having oral sex with her? I thought you didn't like that?"

"I love Melanie. I figured why not try it. It's not bad. And just how the hell do you know?"

"Someone left the door open, you ass." She muttered as they stood in the kitchen.

"So?" she asked. "Does she have hair down there?"

"No." Richard said smiling down at his shoes.

"How was it?"

"It was good. She didn't taste too bad."

"Aaaarg! I hate you, Richard." She said with tears in her eyes. "I always begged you to do that to me, and you always made excuses. That little tramp. I made you who you are today. Before me, you couldn't even find your feet."

"See, this. This is why I'm leaving. You are such an angry woman. I've had enough."

Mary had to find a way to shave herself. Maybe that would be more attractive to Mike. Maybe she'd feel younger too.

So they signed the papers. Melanie felt so victorious that day. She had gotten Richard. Not Mary. She told Anne, of course. The couple went out to celebrate. Came home and did it all night. They were quiet, but passionate.

A month went by. Richard was practically living in the basement. He didn't even stay in his guest room. Mary lay alone, in the master bedroom, frustrated.

She couldn't stop being jealous. He got Melanie all these clothes, all this jewelry. He bought her a small car of her own! That really made her angry. Their whole marriage they'd only had one car. Why was Richard doing this? Was it to make her jealous? It was working.

... ... ... ... ...

"Would you like some dinner?" Melanie asked one day as Mary came walking in. She'd been out looking for a place. She'd been driving around for two hours.

"No. I already ate." She muttered sadly.

"Mary? I'm sorry you're not happy." Melanie said sadly. "I didn't mean to disrupt anything with you and Richard."

"Well, you got what you wanted. You got him. God knows why. Melanie, he is so ugly. I see how you trim his ears and beard. His hair grows so fast! You'll see. One of you is going to get tired of the affair. You're just gold digging, and he's just horny."

"Oh Mel. I'm so glad things are going well." Anne said smiling. They were walking home from the grocery store. Melanie had gone to pick up dinner. Anne had gone to buy candy.

"He's so sweet to me, Anne. Oh he really is. I'm in love with my boss."

"Does he know you feel this way?" Anne asked.

"Oh yeah. We said I love you the first time we made love I think. We both already knew. We just don't know how deep our fling is going."

"How is it living with his ex-wife?" Anne asked. "You must be feeling awkward."

"Not really. I just go on about my day. I still do the house keeping. She tried to fire me a while back. She really hates me."

... ... ... ... ...

Melanie and Richard were lying there catching their breath. They had just finished making love. They were getting ready to shower.

"Melanie?" Richard asked as he squeezed a breast. "I just have to ask. Where do you see us going? Do you really love me?"

"Well yes. I don't know where I see us going. I'm having fun with the way things are right now."

"That's what I thought." He sounded a little sad.

"What's on your mind?" she asked.

"I realized, last night, I really want to get married again. I'm looking for forever."

"Oh." She felt a rock drop into her stomach. She didn't know what to say.

"I'm not proposing." He said. "I just wanted to let you know how I feel."

"If I didn't marry you?" she asked.

"I was going to end the affair. I don't want to be alone, Melanie. I also don't want to pressure you. You've only had two boyfriends."

"I'm glad you were comfortable enough to have this conversation with me." She said sadly. "I guess to answer your question, I need time to think. I think we've been together for so long, we've lost focus on what we want from the other. Maybe I need to stay over at Anne's and do some thinking. Maybe you can think too."

"Oh Melanie!" he gasped. "I didn't want you to leave, honey!"

"I think I should. Richard, all we do is have sex when we're together. If we're not on a date. I thought that's all our relationship was. Sex." She sighed. "If you want it to be more, I have to do some thinking. I'm too young to settle down."