Age Gap Pt. 03

Story Info
Candice recounts times with her husband before he dies.
3.8k words
4.33
4.5k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeHay
ChloeHay
114 Followers

This is my 3rd installment of Age Gap, sorry it took so long to write this one, I am putting my stories in strict rotation, with Fucking Monsters being my main focus. I am expecting this story to have 7 or 8 parts... so we are finally going to be getting the two love-birds into action coming up soon. I decided to let Candice this time tell her side of the story. I hope you enjoy it. Trigger Warning: There is a sad death that takes place in this story, dealing with cancer CH.

Candice

My parents told me that marrying my high school sweetheart would be the worst mistake of my life, but they were wrong. Danny was everything that I thought he would be and more. He was a caring husband, a dedicated father, he played a key role in his community, and to my parent's surprise, he as a fantastic son-in-law. What made our relationship so special was that we tend to balance out each other's flaws. I tend to worry a lot about the smallest of things and Danny was laid back and didn't worry enough.

After our first year of dating, during my senior year, there was a rumor swirling around that Danny hooked up with Lily Holbrooks, a sophomore that transferred into the school. When I brought up the rumor Danny just shrugged it off.

"It's not true, so there is nothing to it," he said, giving me his signature lopsided grin, "you know, I would never do that to you, Candy." He looped his arms around me and brought me in for a bear hug. Danny hugs were the most comforting that I have ever experienced but the thought of someone spreading rumors that could get him into deep trouble had me pulling back.

"This is serious," I said, pulling back. I didn't know much about the Holbrooks, but the name was easy to remember, considering that their name was all over town. Although Danny and I both came from wealthy families we were nothing compared to The Holbrooks. Shaking my head, I start wringing my hands and pacing back and forth.

"I know you wouldn't dare do that," I said, "but you just turned 18 years old and a rumor this dirty can ruin your reputation or even worse...you can get jail time."

"I don't see the problem," Danny said, standing in front of me to stop my pacing, " I didn't do it, so nothing bad will happen." He took my hands and turned them over in his, before bending down to place a kiss on them.

Calming down I examined Danny and grinned. He always knew what to do to keep me from losing it. He loved playing a chivalrous knight, ready to swoop in to save the damsel in distress, and though I consider myself a pretty strong woman, I had no problem playing the role to get the attention he was so willing to give.

"Okay," I said, "let's give it a week, and maybe the rumors will go away."

__________

A week past, and another, and not only did the rumor spread, but it also grew. Friends were coming up to me, to console me about my boyfriend's cheating ways, and everyone, even freshmen were commenting about the brand new power couple.

"This has got to stop," I told Danny while sitting inside one of his father's many vehicles, a 1972 Plymouth Road Runner, a gas-guzzling muscle-car that he loved to show off. When I asked him why don't he drive a more sensible car, made in the '90s, he just shrugged his shoulders and stated that his father was not willing to foot the bill and he liked the show-stopper.

"I admit it has gotten out of hand," Danny said slowly as if he was hiding something from me.

"What is it," I said, fearing the worse.

"I don't want you to take this the wrong way," he said, "but I may have done something to unintentionally lead her to believe that I might like her."

Feeling my chest cave in, I shot Danny a disapproving frown, "What did you do?"

"Mind you," he said, while putting his hand on my thigh, "I didn't even know she was a Holbrooks, but, I slammed into her a couple of weeks back, causing her to fall over and I shared just a few words with her."

"Sharing a few words wouldn't amass such a great falsehood, Danny," I said, trying to remain calm. "Why is she spreading such lies, didn't you tell her that you are in a relationship?"

"I tried telling her that, but it's like she doesn't want to listen," Danny said, "She's talking about introducing me to her grandfather and not to worry about his approval and a whole lot of other gibberish, I think she's got a screw loose."

"Well, maybe I should speak with her," I said, feeling angry.

How dare she try to jeopardize our relationship.

"I've got a better idea," said Danny," there's the dance next week, once I show up with you on my arms, no one will have anything to say after that."

"That doesn't excuse her from making up lies about you Danny," I protested, needing to start a fight.

"I know that Candy," he said soothingly "but to nip this all in the bud, we must be one on this and show up as a pair, so no more rumors will spread."

I nodded but felt unsatisfied with his decision.

He always takes these things too lightly, I thought, making plans.

_____________

I found her surrounded by groupies. I approached her with determination and her friends made a path for me and I stood in front of her in the recreational hallway.

"Are you Lily Holbrooks," I asked, already knowing the answer, my friend, Leah, pointed her out earlier and she would be hard to forget. Her dark hair flowed to her shoulders in a pixie, she wore matching everything, a purple crop top, with baggy white pants, a matching handbag, and acrylic nails.

"Who wants to know?"

By the tone of her voice, I could tell that she knew who I was and was just trying to give me a hard time.

"I'm Danny Miller's girlfriend," I said, rolling my eyes. "I am here to make things clear." Stepping close to her I stared her straight in her eyes and she blinked up at me before letting out a forced laugh.

"You mean ex-girlfriend don't you?"

"No," I said closing in the last bit of distance, "I meant current, and one and only girlfriend, your delusions have gone on long enough, but I am not going to allow you to drag his name around as if you own him, ever again."

"Are you threatening me," she said, taking a step back.

"No," I said, "If you knew me, you'd know I only make promises."

"Dan-Dan is mine," she said, "he flirted with me and wants to be with me."

"I seriously doubt that," I said, holding back to urge to punch her in the face. Her face was a shade darker, and she seemed embarrassed but was adamant that she had a relationship with Danny.

"If I hear another peep about you spreading these lies, I will drag you down the hall by that expensive weave you are wearing." I poked her in the chest causing her to take a step back, before turning on my heels to walk away.

"Don't you know who I am," she whined.

Ignoring her I continue on my way to class.

__________

The rumors sort of died down after the dance and everything went back to normal, or so I thought. It wasn't until we had graduated and gone on to college when Danny told me that Lily would stalk him and leave notes in his locker, which he would immediately discard.

When I asked him why he didn't tell me, he replied cryptically.

"I know about your temper and didn't want you to get into any trouble."

"I don't have a temper," I said, lightly hitting his shoulder.

"Ouch," he yelled in exaggeration, rubbing the spot where I hit him. "See, you very much do have a temper."

"That didn't hurt you, big baby," I said, leaning over to kiss his shoulder.

"Oh...oh," he said lustfully grabbing at me," don't start something you won't finish Candy."

We had agreed to hold off to sex until after we graduated college, but that was something I was having a hard time sticking to.

Danny was no longer a virgin, having had a girlfriend over the summer before settling down with me in junior year. When he told me he had slept with someone already I wasn't surprised, because not only was he the most popular guy in school, he was also the most intelligent. Everyone knew Danny dreamed of being a doctor and he worked hard to achieve his goal even while in high school. He was such a catch that mostly all of the girls in the school desired him.

Although I wasn't surprised, I was a bit disappointed that he would sleep with someone without fully committing to them, and to my amazement, he agreed with me. He said he wanted the next time to be special and practical, and he wanted a relationship based on something substantial and not just lust.

His declaration attracted me to him, I never heard anyone our age speak in such a way. The other boys that approached me only wanted long make-out sessions and to have a popular girl on their arm for bragging rights. Dating Danny was the best decision I ever made, we trust each other totally and care for one another on a deep level.

"We don't have to wait any longer," I said softly.

"What," he said surprised," I didn't catch that?"

"We don't have to wait," I repeated, throwing myself in his arms and giving him a light kiss. We were in his small apartment, a few blocks off-campus. He decided not to live in the dorms because of the noise level.

He returned my kiss, planting butterfly kisses on my cheeks and chin and rubbing my nose with his.

"We don't have much longer to wait, Candy," he said, lightly removing me from his lap and stroking my hair.

Disappointed, I crossed my arms over my chest. "Okay, don't keep me waiting too long."

_________

After we graduated from college, both of our families threw a party to honor us. It took me by surprise and I was brought to near tears because it was the first time our parents worked together to do something for both of us.

"Did you know about this," I whispered to Danny while we made our way toward the food. He just shrugged his shoulders and pulled me along.

My mother came toward me with a huge smile and whispered in my ear, "You weren't prepared for this were you?"

"No Mom," I said, "when did you have time to set all of this up."

"Oh it wasn't me," she said with a wink toward Danny, before disappearing.

"Is she always like that," asked Danny.

"You know she is," I said, referring to the way my mother waltzes from one area to another without missing a beat.

A lot of our friends from high school attended the party and when everything seemed to be winding down, Danny stood up dramatically tapping a glass with a spoon.

"You all are probably wondering why I brought you here today," he said, looking around the room.

He made this party?

"Today is not only a special day for many of us, as we go into our careers or continue our education, but it has been five years since I've been in love with this amazing woman right here."

He pointed toward me and I started to feel my cheeks warm-up. I gave him the 'what are you doing, stop it' look, but he just ignored me.

"We had more ups than downs, and every single moment we had together I cherished from the bottom of my heart," he continued, moving closer to me. He dropped to his knees and my heart started to pound and the room started to get blurry. Wiping my eyes, I stared down at him.

"There is absolutely no one," his voice grew shaky, " that I can imagine spending the rest of my life with."

He lowered his voice "You are my best friend, best lover, best of everything right in my life, Candice Alise Clark, will you make me the happiest person that has ever walked this earth and agree to marry me?"

My voice caught in my throat and I was in complete shock. We'd talked about marriage before, but that was something we foresaw in the future, after graduate school, I never thought he would ask so soon. Nodding my head yes, everyone started clapping and coming up to give us congratulations, but I was still in shock and didn't remember the rest of the party.

________________

He placed a simple ring on my finger when we met at his apartment later that night. He said he didn't want people questioning his ring choice and looking down at the ring I smiled. He wanted to buy a bigger ring later with his own money and not have to rely on borrowing from his parents.

"It's beautiful," I said, holding the ring up for inspection.

"You're beautiful," he said, pulling me toward him and drawing me in for a kiss. In anticipation, I started kissing him back and lifting his shirt up.

"Whoa Candy," he said, his voice filled with lust. "What are you doing?"

"It's after graduation," I said, pulling off my shirt and unsnapping my bra.

"Shouldn't we wait until we get married," he asked, his voice sounding unsure.

"Are you kidding me," I said, slipping out of my pants.

I stopped suddenly, "You're kidding me right, you don't want me?"

Pulling me into him he started kissing me again, this time with more urgency. Reaching down he pulled down my panties and backed me into the bed. I fell on top of the mattress, while he undressed and stood in front of me in his full glory.

"You're beautiful," I said, my mouth dropping in surprise at seeing him fully unclothed for the first time. Of course, we had messed around, groping each other and explored each other with clothes on, but this was the first time I have seen him completely nude and I was getting turned on. And from the way he stared down at me, I could tell I was not the only one.

"Touch me," I said reaching out to him. He held my hand and laid down next to me, caressing my face.

"You are very beautiful," he said, exploring my body with his hands. He lightly caressed the undersides of my boobs, before rubbing the nipples softly, making them stand out. I felt my heart racing a mile a minute because I have been waiting for this moment for such a long time and I couldn't stand the torture.

I started touching him, first his hard chest, planting little kisses on it and I heard him start moaning above me.

"Do you like when I do this," I said, kissing him again.

Looking up at him, I can see him nod, so I start taking my kisses lower, down his belly, and around his navel.

"Scoot up a bit," I told him while crawling up on the bed on my knees and I placed my face at his crotch.

"Oh my god Candy," he said, throwing his head back as I started licking his hard cock. I circled the tip with my tongue before licking the sides up and down. This was the first time I sucked a cock and I was taking my time exploring.

"Gosh Candy," he said before chanting, "that feels so good, that feels so good, that feels so good."

Turned on, I licked all over his cock, before taking him in my mouth inch by inch, making sure to avoid scrapping him with teeth. I go down very slowly and I heard him suck in the air around him as I took in the last inch and held my head there for a bit before going back up. I was choking a little bit but it was not a bad feeling and I felt myself get extra horny.

I started sucking his cock, letting my head do all of the motions and I was getting into a rhythm; up, down, tongue circles and licks, go to the base, and back up.

"Look up at me Candy," I heard him say and I glanced up at him and he was looking down at me lovingly and with so much passion that it almost makes me gasp. He looked so gorgeous and loving that I wanted to always please him this way.

"You look so good," he said lifting me and turning me around, so I laid flat of the bed. Taking my tit in his hand he starts licking it and making me moan with pleasure. He licked all around the areola, and he took my other nipple in between his fingers and starts rolling it lightly. I am very sensitive in that area so I feel my hips lift off the bed as my pussy starts to pulsate.

He reached down and started playing with my clit which made me moan louder. I spread my legs wider so he could get better access and he shoved two fingers up my pussy making me let out a scream.

"Are you okay Candy," he asked me, between nipple licks.

I nodded my head while moving my hips upward to meet his fingers.

"I am going to make love to you now," he said, rising above me and planting kisses all around. He pushed his cock slowly into my tight folds and I throw my head back with relief. I had waited for such a long time for this moment.

Lifting my hips I force him to go in further and he stretched me out before pushing in. I didn't feel any pain, just a fullness as he began thrusting in and out of me.

"Yes," I said, moaning, feeling my insides turn and do flips.

"Do you like that," he said, beads of sweat dripping down his face.

"Yes," I said again, this time reaching up to pull him down for a long kiss. He hips plunge forward bringing his cock deeper into me. And I could feel my legs start to shake.

"Do you now," he said, going into me deeper, making my head spin.

"Yes."

"Say you love me," he gritted out.

"MMMM," I moaned.

"Say, you...love...me," he said.

"I love you," I gasped, before letting out a shuttering orgasm and scream, unknowingly causing the neighbors to pound on the wall.

"Yes," Danny moaned, before letting out his load into me and collapsing on top of me.

We laid like that for a moment before he rolled off me and pulled me closer to him.

"What say you, future wife," he said," how was your first time?"

"I give it a 7 out of 10," I said playfully.

"Only a seven," he complained, "maybe I need to put in more work next time."

"Maybe you do," I said.

Taking me in his arms he started kissing me again,"I better get started now."

_________________

I got pregnant with Courtney that first night, which changed the course of my career and caused Danny and me to have a very short engagement. We wanted to be married before having any children, and we were a bit embarrassed that we forgot to use protection the first time we made love.

Thinking back on it now caused tears to come to my eyes, because we did a good job making a family quickly without too much set back. My husband was everything to me and losing him was a huge blow, and it was hard for me to function for months afterward.

The cancer was a surprise to us all, especially since he was required to do check-ups more frequently due to the nature of his career. He always had a clean bill of health and was very athletic and health-conscious, I was the one who had trouble staying away from unhealthy foods and he would lecture me about getting in more exercise and to stop worrying so much because stress could lead to illnesses.

His cancer had progressed past the point of saving and we spent the last of our time doing things that made him happy; going to the beach, planting flowers in the garden, watching movies, just the three of us and his favorite; making love whenever he was up to it, which was not very often.

As the weeks went by his disease got worse and worse, and he could barely make it to the bathroom on most days. I tried to be strong for him, but it was Courtney that put on a brave face for the both of us. I was barely holding on, and unable to care for myself while I watched my husband start to become just a shell of himself. When he finally past away my heart crumbled and it took everything out of me to deliver a speech during his funeral.

Months later my daughter reminded me that she was graduating and that I should probably pick myself up to attend. Feeling like a failure of a parent for allowing grief to overcome me for such a long time, I decided to make a change then and there and pull myself out of my funk and be the loving and supportive parent I have always coached myself to be toward my daughter. I was proud of her, that she made valedictorian and that she excelled in so many subjects, even though sometimes it was hard to keep up with them all.

They say she got it from me, but I know it's Danny who she's got it from,I thought, trying to tune out the salutatorian speech, but some of his words gripped me. The bit about never giving up through the hard times, it hit me hard, because without Danny I felt my world was over, but I still had Courtney to think about.

ChloeHay
ChloeHay
114 Followers
12