All Comments on 'Age Gap Pt. 03'

by ChloeHay

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Maybe I'm The First

To make a comment or two? Short, well done and the effects of losing someone to cancer is pretty, awfully accurate. Lost numerous family members to it so I understand how she would feel. Had a couple of tours with it myself so I know how Danny felt. Good job, Chloe. Haven't read your other newer stuff yet, but I still think you are growing, especially in the Romance area. My only critical critique would be him exclaiming "Gosh" when she went down on him that first time. Of all of the things that have come out of my mouth at times like that, gosh isn't anywhere on the list. I will admit to taking the Lords name in vain more than once though. Looking forward to the chapters to come. I have to say at this point the I really do like Candice.

Watching Episode 'Hazards' on 'The Pretender'. Miss Parker just told Sidney that he looked "refreshed". Sidney responded "New underpants will do that to you." That's how I feel right now.

My best, Signed: BTW

ChloeHayChloeHayover 3 years agoAuthor

@anonymous

Thanks for the critical critique, I had to go back and read the story to understand where you are coming from, I truly forget what I write sometimes, and "Gosh" could of have been something else for sure...not "God" because of the type of character I was writing about though...hm...I need to expand on my vocab for sure.

As far as cancer goes, I never had someone close to me who died of cancer, but I watched many Youtube channels with people with terminal diseases and I cry all the time ( I don't know why I do that to myself). Cancer is so shitty and I noticed that people respond to it differently. Courtney threw herself into work and Candice sort of withdrew from things, I didn't really plug into Danny's character all to well and how he coped with it since his dying sort of opens the door for our young fellow to swoop in.

I believe I will write part 4 the beginning of next month, I am still allowing my brain to filter in where this story is going...If you haven't heard of Noona Romances (It's a Korean term) I had watched probably all of them so I know the difficulties to come, I am just trying to figure how to turn up the heat.

I admire anyone who is able to write a sex scene longer than 500 words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Considering how good this story is so far, I think you should a male student/ female teacher romance story. Maybe it should take place in the same universe.

ChloeHayChloeHayover 3 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous

I would have to do some research but I am thinking about doing an Age Gap series, I love noona romances but I don't mind older male/ younger female too...I like the thought of possibly the Next Door Neighbor's Daughter. A fatherly type who is reluctant but is attracted by the attention he receives from his neighbor's college-aged daughter... that story has been kicking around for a while, I wonder if I should write that after this one?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeHay@ChloeHay
It's been some months that I have been away, I have not been feeling good and have a hospitalization and had to abandon writing for a bit, but I am back and ready to take on the tasks of writing new works and finishing the stories I have started previously. Fucking Monsters ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Age Gap Pt. 02 Previous Part
Age Gap Series Info