Age Is Just a Number

Story Info
This one's for old folks, still young at heart.
4.9k words
4.44
7.3k
6
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob has recently moved from a small village to a somewhat larger village, still with a friendly atmosphere, where everyone knows everyone and people take each other into account and offer a helping hand if necessary.

He lives in a street with detached houses, one smaller, the other larger, and all very different. His has a spacious garage next to the house with a rustic wooden gate in between that leads to the backyard. Behind the garage, built against it, is a garden shed, at the back of the house is a deep backyard.

Jacob has been a widower for over a year now, but in his old village he went crazy because of all those women who have been after him since he became single again.

So he moved, he actually wanted to live a bit smaller too. But now he has the same problem again, here too the women have discovered him and apparently consider him to be freely huntable game. All widows and other single ladies have a crush on the fresh widower. They're continuously knocking on his door, with welcome gifts, a chat, curious questions, casseroles, he just goes with the flow, without much interest, invites them all in, because that's what's expected of you in a small community.

They come and go, he saves quite a bit on his dinner, at least one casserole every week, not all equally tasty unfortunately, so in such a case it goes straight into the bin. Just a pity that each dish is accompanied by an old dried out biddy.

Until at some point he sees that one tasty neighbor walking by, damn it, he thinks, if I can catch that one in my net, she's mine, I wouldn't mind her knocking on my door.

It's a madhouse this morning, one neighbor after another on the doorstep, he really wonders if they have nothing better to do.

The ladies have all found the time to bake for him, and he doesn't even like cakes and sweet pastry.

It started already at nine o'clock, a small gray-haired woman with a wrinkled face, like a dried apple, the artificially applied too bright blush on her cheeks reinforced the image even more. A high-pitched little voice asked him if she wasn't causing him any inconvenience, after all it's still so early, but she wanted so much to get acquainted. In the meantime, she held out a foil-wrapped rectangular object at him. Probably a cake or something, but he almost dropped the thing when he took it over, gosh, what a weight. It will be heavy on the stomach, he thought, maybe just put it straight in the bin? He had let her in, Gerda's her name he thinks, reluctantly, and offered her coffee.

And it didn't stop there, while he was still standing at the sink, the doorbell rang again. This time an extremely chubby woman called Trudy, huge messy head of hair, dyed black, and clothes much too tight, everything was bulging out, very distasteful, in his opinion. Normally he likes his women to be at least a plus size, but this... She brought an appetizing looking Swiss roll, the lady can clearly bake, she just shouldn't eat it herself.

Then the bell rang, intermittently, two more times, producing a scrawny, lanky gray-haired woman, Elsa, with a sour face and a bowl of whole meal muffins, and a moment later a little blonde woman, Pauline, with a sweet smile but as he remembers from another visit, not the sharpest tool in the shed. She brought a gingerbread with nuts, and while he is still busy pouring coffee, the doorbell rings again. At this speed it'll take ages, he sighs to himself, and he also has to get rid of them again. He shuffles to the front door again.

Standing outside is a woman of about fifty-five, the youngest so far. Pointed nose, hefty overbite, unnatural red hair and a bosom as flat as a dime.

'Oh, hello, I'm Magda, your new neighbor. I thought I'd drop by and welcome you to the neighborhood, you're probably in desperate need of some company, aren't you, you poor thing? It always takes some getting used to in a new environment, you don't know anyone and you must be lonely as a man alone, especially at night,' she rattles. 'Look, I baked you a nice cake, do you like nut cakes?' Jacob is horrified, he finds nut cakes disgusting, but has been brought up too well to show it. He's also too well-behaved to slam the door in her face unceremoniously, even though he'd like to. What a nag, he can't get a word in.

'Oh, thank you Magda, I'm Jacob,' he mutters instead, 'would you like to come in for a coffee?' A radiant smile appears on Magda's face and she quickly steps over the threshold, what a handsome man, she thinks, and a widower, she knows, even better.

But that radiant smile disappears as soon as she steps into the room and sees that it is already full of neighbors who had come up with the same idea.

It is now such a racket in the room because of all the clucking, it looks like a chicken coop, the only thing missing is the rooster. His cat has already run off through the cat flap, he couldn't take it anymore, cats have very sensitive ears. Jacob himself also has an almost irrepressible urge to disappear, but unlike the cat, he cannot just run away, he feels obliged to behave like a good host.

Then the doorbell rings again.

Oh god, he thinks desperately, not one more, hasn't he seen them all by now? Definitely another dried out old sourpuss. He shivers with disgust thinking about it. Just like a fruit bowl, the company in his living room, he thinks grimly, dried out apples, sour plums, mushy bananas with age spots, anything but fresh and fruity.

He shuffles despondently to the front door. He hopes he has enough coffee in the house, because boy, the room is already full and here's another one.

But then he opens the door, and in front of him is his dream woman, the appetizing neighbor with the beautiful curves, the lascivious walk and the cheerful eyes. He always secretly watches her from behind the curtains when she walks by.

Jacob may be 68, but there is nothing wrong with his libido, he is still very much interested in sex. Unfortunately, it wasn't worth much in recent years during his wife's illness, not much happened in the bedroom, except sleeping. Since he's been a widower, he hasn't had a shortage of offers, they just about jump on him, but none of those women attracted him in the slightest. Moreover, he does not want to run the risk of being immediately sucked into a new relationship, as far as he is concerned, that's all in the past.

'Good morning,' says the voluptuous lady standing in front of him cheerfully and looks at him beaming.

She has a box of multicolored violets with her, the pretty little ones.

For you,' she says, 'self-sown, I saw you have them in the garden too and I thought that might make a nice welcome-to-the-street gift.' He's clearly happy with it, she sees, she gets a radiant smile from him.

'I think that's very kind of you,' he stammers timidly, he's so taken aback by her appearance that he's lost his composure for a moment. 'Eh, maybe you could just walk with me to the garden shed, then I'll put them in a pot with some water right away, so I can plant them out this afternoon.' He gently closes the front door behind him, making as little noise as possible, he wants to have her to himself for a moment, that chicken coop inside can wait. Fortunately, the living room is not on the side of the shed, no one can see them walking past the windows. He gallantly holds the gate between the house and the garage open for her and lets her go ahead, the view is phenomenal, he thinks. When he arrives at the shed, he courteously holds the door for her and she steps inside.

He quickly steps after her and closes the door. In the meantime, she looks around curiously, it is tidy, much tidier than her own messy shed.

This is nice and tidy,' she says admiringly, 'everything neatly in its place, I'm such a slob, I always misplace everything,' she confesses.

'Haha,' he laughs, 'that's a matter of wisdom that comes with age, it's easier when everything has its own place, otherwise you can't find shit. By the way, could you grab that pot from that shelf above you for me, you can reach it better from where you're standing,' he points behind her.

She turns and reaches up. He sees the skirt of her dress creep up her beautiful ass and can't help himself, he spontaneously grabs her by the buttocks. A squeal escapes her, she almost drops the pot. He quickly reaches in front of her to take the pot from her, and she turns around at the same time. Her proximity takes his breath away, he quickly puts the pot on the workbench and takes her face in his hands to kiss her. She returns the kiss eagerly; he feels a mobile tongue slip between his lips. He also feels something else, his john thomas raises its head, he feels a pleasantly hard erection coming up.

'Where are my manners,' he says suddenly, letting her go, with a mischievous twinkle in his eye. 'I'm Jacob.' He holds out his hand.

'Doutzen,' she says a little hoarsely, raising her eyes enticingly to him and shaking his hand, 'nice to meet you.'

'Doutzen? Oh come on, you're not that famous fashion model from Friesland, are you?' he asks with a teasing smile.

'Haha, no,' she laughs, 'and never have been, too small, too chubby, tits too big, well, you know. Not nearly skinny enough for a fashion model. I don't exactly meet the beauty ideals.'

'Well, I disagree,' he says complimentingly, 'I think you look fantastic. And I prefer a little flesh on a woman, those skin-and-bone ones do nothing for me.'

She blushes.

Doutzen is 64, but still has beautiful smooth skin with relatively few wrinkles, she is menopause-chubby, as she calls it, and her breasts are still nice and firm, although they are now a bit lower hanging than they used to be. She wears her thick gray hair long, usually pinned up, her eyes are still bright blue.

Of course, both Doutzen and Jacob have aged quite a bit over time, but they are still enjoying life to the fullest and have learned not to take themselves too seriously.

Doutzen, he thinks again, maybe not the fashion model, but still a beautiful Frisian first name, it suits her. He lets his eyes go over her body appreciatively, so close up she looks even more appetizing than from a distance. He decides to go for all or nothing and starts undoing the top button of her sky blue and white striped button-down dress. He hears no protest, instead she wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him again, tossing one hand through his short gray curls. They lose themselves in a tantalizing French kiss, meanwhile Jacob makes steady progress with the buttons. At one point he has reached her stomach, he reluctantly pulls away from the kiss and holds her an arm's length away from him. She sees the admiration on his face, it feels really good.

The dress opens a little at the top now, revealing a bra containing a pair of still full, round breasts, and not exactly small ones, he involuntarily wraps his large hands around them and can't suppress a grunt of excitement. Doutzen feels herself getting wet, something that hasn't happened in a long time, she is amazed at herself.

'My turn,' she says impatiently, and starts to unbutton his shirt. Jacob lets her get to it, she deftly does them all and soon the shirt falls open, he quickly takes it off. She looks at his arms in disbelief.

'Wow!' she whispers.

'Yep, I was pretty wild in my younger years,' he laughs, 'but luckily it didn't do any "damage", except for this,' his arms and shoulders are covered in intricate tattoos from top to bottom.

Man, she thinks, how exciting, she once considered getting a tattoo herself, but never came round to it.

And what a great guy, there's such a zest for life in him, that husband of mine had lost his zest for life long before he died, she thinks sadly. She has been a widow for two years now, and she has to admit to herself that she only really started to live after Hendrik's death. Not that she didn't love him, but he was still quite a sourpuss, and a dead boring man, he never wanted to do anything fun.

'Gosh,' she says admiringly, 'you're quite muscular,' she feels his chest muscles and his upper arms. He beams, he is quite proud of his body. Admittedly, his balls hang a bit lower than they used to be, and his head and chest hair have turned gray, new wrinkles keep popping up here and there, and there's still a few things that aren't quite as fresh and fruity anymore as in his younger days, but he can't complain, could be worse.

'Oh yes, I like working in the garden,' he says modestly, 'that keeps you fit.'

'Well,' she says, 'that's showing.'

'Now me again,' he says with a mischievous twinkle in his light gray eyes, undoing the last series of buttons on her dress and letting it slide off her shoulders.

A man with initiative, this Jacob, how exhilarating, she thinks, quite different from Hendrik.

Doutzen's husband also showed little initiative in the bedroom, so sex always had to be forced by her. Hendrik, she regularly told him, I have my needs, whether you feel like it or not, it just has to happen. Of course it was annoying that it always had to be like this, but she had her tricks to make sure she got her satisfaction. And once he died, it all stopped, of course. But she soon found a solution for that too. She had bought herself a beast of a vibrator, and she must honestly confess to herself that the sex is probably even better now, at least that device knows how to find the right spot without fail. Anyway, it still can't be compared to a hot, potent guy who knows how to please a woman.

Jacob is speechless for a moment at the sight of his guest standing in front of him in her bra and lace-trimmed panties, a real Rubens woman, breathtaking. He immediately feels his erection grow; he almost pops out of his pants. Oh well, what the hell, he thinks, out with those pants. He quickly undoes his fly and pulls down his jeans and underwear. 'Look what you're doing to me,' he says defiantly.

'Wow,' she says, impressed, when she sees his erection, 'that looks really nice.'

'Yes,' he says, grinning, 'there are all kinds of systems that are gradually starting to show defects, but not this one, it is still in excellent condition. Second-hand though...'

'Well,' she laughs, 'there's nothing wrong with second-hand, at least it's been proven to work. Bring on that device!' She immediately grabs his cock and begins to gently stroke his glans. Jacob moans from pleasure. Then, in an unexpectedly fluid motion, she drops to her knees and takes his dick in her mouth. He holds his breath for a moment, she moves her mouth up and down his erect cock so deftly that he feels his head throb. If she also starts handing out those little, horny licks with every move, he's quickly losing control. Afraid that he will cum right away, he quickly pulls her up.

Nice, he thinks, this lady is not only lascivious and voluptuous, but also very playful, that's what he likes in a woman. He kisses her moist lips and meanwhile deftly unhooks the bra behind her back. He holds her off to enjoy the revelation to the fullest. He slowly slides the bra off her shoulders and then off her boobs, moaning briefly at the sight and then buries his face in them. Doutzen lets out a sigh of delight. She notices that she is getting hornier, and then she feels Jacob slide her panties off her buttocks, another shot of moisture flows from her pussy, she smells herself. Jacob clearly does too, he sniffs her scent with pleasure and presses his face between her legs, she almost loses her balance with excitement. She feels his tongue for a moment, a tingling electric shock immediately goes through her lower body.

Then Jacob gets up again, he casts an avid glance at her naked body.

'You look really beautiful, you know that, and so tight!'

'Oh yes,' she says a little shyly, 'good genes, eh, that makes a difference. And stay active of course,' she adds mischievously. Jacob chuckles, then grabs her waist and lifts her in one fluid motion onto the thankfully clean workbench. His cock stands proudly at the ready, he really wants to fuck her on the spot, but suddenly realizes that there is a small matter of attention.

'By the way, I don't have any uh, what are they called, condoms at hand,' he says apologetically.

Yeah, she thinks with amusement, you wouldn't know it's called a condom, you dirty old man.

'Doesn't matter,' she begins.

'Wait a minute,' he says with a grin, 'I've got a whole load of these bags,' he holds up one.

'Well, I don't know,' she says with an appraising look, 'they seem a bit too big and too wide, unless...?'

'No,' he laughs, 'even if I wanted to, I won't fill them out anymore.'

'Not anymore?' she asks, with an incredulous look.

'Just kidding,' he says, 'admittedly I'm quite well endowed, but luckily not that much, way too much dragging and heavy lifting.'

She's doubled over laughing, what a joker he is.

'Well, no condom, I'm sorry, I wasn't really prepared for this visit, at least not for this activity,' he chuckles.

'No,' she laughs, 'I get that. But I thought it would be a bit much to warn you in advance that I was coming by for a "shag in the shed".'

'Hahahahaha!' he roars with laughter, what a humorous woman this is.

'But um,' he then says hesitantly, 'do we have a problem now?'

'Certainly not, I dare to take that chance, I won't get pregnant anymore and I assume that you aren't playing around either?'

'Oh, no,' he says, 'I wouldn't dare, before you know it, you'll be married again, and I've had enough of that.' They giggle for a moment.

'It's exactly the same for me, my husband passed away two years ago and between us, I'm very happy about my life as it is,' she confesses.

'What do you actually have in that big garage of yours, do you have a big muscle car in there, or a magnificent motorcycle?' She thinks it would suit him.

'Unfortunately,' he says, 'I don't drive anymore, too expensive. No, I'm pretty handy, if I do say so myself, woodturning, ironwork, furniture making and so on, so it's mostly full of tools and machines there.'

'Gosh, interesting,' she says enthusiastically, 'I'd like to see that. But not now,' she continues when she sees his surprised look, 'another time, the only wood I want to see from you now is your own wood.' She looks mischievous, he grins.

'By the way,' he says, suddenly remembering something, 'there's also an old discarded sofa...'

'O?' she looks delighted, 'I'd like to try it,' she says with a relieved sigh, 'because my back is starting to bother me now.'

He immediately lifts her off the workbench, takes her hand and leads her through the connecting door out of the shed and into the garage. He quickly removes the cover from the sofa and with an elegant bow, motions for her to lie down. Then he rubs his hands exaggeratedly, a wide, enticing grin on his face, she bursts out laughing.

When she is comfortable, he gets, with some effort, on his knees in front of her and strokes her breasts sensually, massages her now erect nipples, her stomach, caresses her pussy lips and clit and then dives with his face between her legs. Her whole body tingles from the caresses, what a wonderful lover she thinks, she has never been so wet. She is looking forward to what will happen next, she feels her clit tighten. His tongue now moves purposefully over her button, her arousal increases. Then she suddenly thinks of something.

'Jacob?' she asks hesitantly.

He comes up and looks at her questioningly.

'Is it very noisy in here?'

'Noisy? Why... Oh, you mean if the noise carries far,' Jacob starts to laugh, he gets her concern. Doutzen blushes, it looks cute on her.

'It's not too bad, as you've seen, the garage is separate from the house, and the house itself has pretty thick walls. And the "clucking hens" are on the other side of the house.'

'Phew,' she giggles, 'well, go ahead then, and don't be startled by the noise!'

12