Age Is Just a Number

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No concerns there, I'm going a bit deaf anyway,' Jacob grins and dives between her legs again.

'Oh, yes,' she sounds delighted. Jacob enthusiastically continues to run his tongue over her clit, picking up the pace when he can feel she's floating on the edge. Doutzen tries her best to postpone it for a while, but it's so blissful, she feels all those exciting little shocks, she's super horny. And then the orgasm suddenly comes over her in big waves, she writhes, lets out high-pitched screams, tries to grab onto the back of the couch. She almost drowns in pleasure.

In the meantime, Jacob enjoys the view to the fullest, the beautiful breasts have a pinkish blush, the screams and the writhing body turn him on enormously, his head is throbbing like it's going to burst. When the last wave has subsided, Doutzen falls back, exhausted.

'That was amazing,' she sighs with a blissful expression and looks at him gratefully.

'That's what I thought too,' he laughs, 'it's an amazing sight to see you cum this uninhibitedly. It has made me extremely horny.'

'I can see,' she says in awe, his cock standing proudly, his glans a dark purple. She strokes it briefly, and picks up a dollop of pre-cum. 'Hmm, tasty,' she says dreamily as she licks her finger clean.

Jacob growls and dives on top of her. He gently unfolds her pussy lips and then unceremoniously slides his cock inside her. Doutzen moans a little, how she missed this. She folds her legs around his hips and Jacob starts to fuck her with slow, deep thrusts, without any rush. The ladies waiting for coffee in the living room are completely forgotten.

'Well, I think you're still quite flexible, I don't notice any back problems,' he says admiringly between two thrusts.

'Oh,' she pants, 'I can't complain, only, getting tangled up is still fine, but untying is getting a bit more difficult.'

He smiles a little, 'I'll get you swiftly untangled later,' he promises.

It takes a while before Jacob reaches his climax, he wants to enjoy this to the fullest, she is such a wonderful female.

That is another advantage of an elderly man, Doutzen thinks to herself. It all takes a little longer, with a little more self-control. Not like those youngsters, those "wam bam, thank you ma'am" kinda guys. Done quickly and then it's goodbye. With an older guy the fun lasts considerably longer, and they are far more considerate towards women. At least, they should be, of course.

She notices that Jacob picks up the pace and begins to moan softly, so she's flexing her muscles mischievously. And then she feels him shoot his hot cum into her pussy under a loud growl, they look at each other happily as he cums.

'That was fantastic,' he says, taking her in a tight hold and placing a big kiss on her full lips, 'the old geezers still know how to do it, don't you think?' Doutzen nods, most of their peers, and even younger, can suck on that!

'And now I need a moment to catch my breath,' he sighs with a satisfied look on his face.

'Me too!' she giggles.

'Boy,' he complains to Doutzen as they straighten their clothes, 'you know the living room is probably still packed with cackling women? If I had known that this village is full of wrinkled widows and sour divorced women of age, I would have thought twice moving here.'

Doutzen laughs, 'didn't you do a neighborhood survey beforehand?' she asks, shaking her head in pretend disbelieve.

'Unfortunately not,' he has to admit, 'but on the other hand, I'm really glad I didn't, otherwise I wouldn't have met you,' he says with a mischievous wink.

When all the clothes are put back where they should be and Doutzen has styled her hair a bit, Jacob asks if she wants to come in for a coffee.

'Oh, why not,' she says cheerfully, 'I'm here now anyway. But do you still have room? Half the female population of this neighborhood is pretty much in your living room, isn't it?'

'Oh, shit, yes, it is,' he looks dejected.

'Wait a minute, I think I can make some room for you,' she says with a mischievous smile, and fiddles with his clothes, 'right,' she says, after running a hand through her hair, it now stands in all directions, 'that should do it.' Jacob looks surprised at the result, but says nothing.

He leads her outside and then into the utility room through the back door and into the hallway. She looks with interest at the interior, which she thinks is typically male, but tidy, clean and tasteful.

The living room is still just as packed, no one of the women assembled wanted to be the first to leave, they were all hoping that the rest would give up and then be the only one left behind with the tasty widower.

'So ladies, sorry it took a while, but look, we've got reinforcements, someone else has joined us, here's Doutzen,' he shouts cheerfully when he steps into the room with Doutzen at his side.

The women in the room fall silent, they look open-mouthed at Doutzen and Jacob, the blushing cheeks and shiny eyes cannot be missed. Jacob's shirt is buttoned crookedly, the top buttons are still undone, and Doutzen's hair is rather messed up, even with a string of cobweb hanging in it. It is painfully clear to the ladies present what has just happened between the two. The disapproving and or jealous looks are obvious.

Jacob doesn't have to be afraid anymore of getting a lot of visitors from the single ladies in the neigborhood, he can breathe a sigh of relief.

The ladies present compete the hardest to come up with excuses why they urgently need to go home. It doesn't take long before the room is completely empty. Except for Doutzen, of course.

'Well,' she says, 'if you're not in a hurry, I'd like that coffee now, I've somehow gotten thirsty.'

'Oh, aha,' he says, pleasantly surprised, 'so you're not leaving yet?'

'Ha, no, you won't get rid of me that easily, mister. Moreover, I successfully helped you get rid of all that unwanted visit, I think there should be some kind of reward for me.' She looks at him defiantly. 'I'd like to arrange a return visit with you at the very least.'

'Hahaha,' he laughs, 'well, even if you hadn't invited me, I would still have come by, I thought our first acquaintance just now in the shed was extremely pleasant, worth repeating.'

She chuckles. 'Me too,' she says. 'Well, what about that coffee?'

He walks to the kitchen and asks Doutzen over his shoulder if she would like something to go with the coffee, he has enough for weeks, the counter is full of baked goods.

'Chances are that I will drop by unannounced just like you did. So, I'd be prepared if I were you,' says Jacob when he walks her out a long time later. She giggles.

'Oh, so you're saying I should always have some sweet pastries in the house?' She knows by now that he isn't particularly fond of them.

'Yeah, right,' he laughs, 'but eh, I do like whipped cream in my coffee,' he continues, the underlying innuendo cannot be missed.

'Oh,' she says coquettishly, 'I always happen to have a can of whipped cream in the fridge.' He rubs his hands in delight and gives her a big wink.

'But,' she says, with a mischievous smile, 'I thought you brought your own whipped cream.'

'Hahahaha, I don't know how to respond to that,' he says with a broad grin.

---

The phone rings.

'Hey, Doutzen, Jacob here. Fancy a cup of coffee? It's ready and hot.'

'Of course, I'm coming right over!'

'Are you bringing whipped cream?'

'Yes,' she says, she has already opened the refrigerator door. 'Do you have something to go with the coffee?'

'Er, no,' he says hesitantly, 'I actually wanted you to go with the coffee, I thought it would be nice to sink my teeth in you.'

'Ah,' she giggles, 'I get your gist. Well, start undressing then, that will save us time!'

She hears him laughing, 'see you soon!' he calls.

12