Age is just a Number Pt. 02

Story Info
The continuing submission of princess.
4.4k words
4.83
5k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob held out his hands and took hers in his, he helped her from her knees and when she stood he kissed her deeply, tasting his own saltiness on her lips as he did, but not caring at all. She deserved a deep kiss as she had done so well, she was now his, she had shown her submission to him in the first instance and he was in no doubt that it would now continue to much much greater depths, which led to his next actions. He allowed her to undress him, and he slowly removed her underwear from her, once again drinking in her stunning figure as he did, gazing upon her naked flesh for the first time and approving of every inch. Her nipples standing proud and hard in her own arousal and he could smell the wetness between her legs at how turned on she was. Seeing her legs so slim and firm and between them and of course her shaved and hairless sex. Bob moved her to the bed and ordered her to sit, of course she did immediately now completely under her Sirs spell, knowing that she would do anything he asked of her right now.

Bob went to the side and collected the length of rope he had asked her to bring, it was soft rope and at a length of 2 metres. As he turned round and she saw it in his hands Princess smile beamed so wide, there was no need to ask if she was ready for this, she was positively desperate for it. Fortunately Bob was well experienced at using rope and he ordered her to hold out her hands for him. As she sat on the bed and he wound the rope around her wrists he gazed at her pretty face, at her sexy and young body, and again thanked his fortune for finding such a woman.

It took no time at all for Bob to restrain princess and have her wrists tied securely. Not too tight to cut off circulation but tight enough that princess could not remove them. Still her smile was so big and she was obviously very happy to be in complete submission and vulnerable to her Sir. Bob found this vulnerability extremely arousing, he loved having control, loved the power and he had it all right now with this naked and bound woman. "stand up" he ordered while holding the bindings between her wrists. He led her half way around the bed, intending to take her to the wall however as he moved along the end of the bed he really could not delay his hunger any longer, he had waited and waited but now seeing her vulnerable, seeing her at his mercy and seeing her so happy to be those things his self control slipped a little and he ordered her to bend over the bed.

Bob looked at her in that position, her ass up in the air and head down, bound and there for the taking. He stroked down her back, down the crack of her ass and then between her legs and to her sex, "my god she is soaking wet" Bob thought as his fingers started to explore her as his fingers parted her pussy lips that were so wet and he found her clit swollen and proud wanting attention that he gave to it, a finger each side as he rubbed her wet sex, Princes moans and her breathing heavy as he explores further tracing a finger back down her sex to the opening that leads deep inside her, with the smallest of pushes Bobs finger slips inside her and he realises how tight she is, how untouched she really is and that it is just like taking a virgin. Princess responds to Bobs finger and pushes back on to it and he thrusts it in and out of her and her moans getting louder as he does.

With the sight before him and the sounds she is making Bob can wait no longer, removing his fingers he slides his hardness through the valley of princess's wet sex, using her own juices as a lubricant, then he angles his hips different and he presses the swollen head of his cock at her entrance, and then he gently starts to push his hips forward..............

Bob could not believe he was in this situation, this woman, this goddess looking woman was in front of him, head down, ass up, bound and ready for him to take her. Her amazing body there for his pleasure and for his use. He had been waiting but never truly believing it would happen but now, in this moment there was nothing he was more sure of than knowing he would take her, claim her and literally have her now and forever. This was not just sex, this was so much more and the connection they had was beyond anything he had held with his other subs. He knew he had found what he needed, and right now he needed to be deep deep inside her. He slowly and gently pushed his hard cock forward, feeling it push against her opening, it resisted but her excitement and wetness aided him, her body gave way and he felt the head of his cock enter her and then as he kept pushing forward inch by inch he gave her his hardness, until he felt his thighs against hers and he had gave her the full length that he held in position just resting deep inside her.

Bob felt her wetness, he felt her pussy gripping him, so tight but so welcoming "ahhhhhhhhh" was the sound coming from her "is that ok princess, are you ok" asked Bob knowing he had just basically taken her virginity in all but name. Nobody had ever been this deep in her, nobody had given her what he had just given her and he was thankful that she could not see the goofy smile that he was wearing in knowing these things. She gave her answer "yes sir its ok, just a little sharp, but its good" and with this Bob slowly began to slide himself back out, although not all the way, just 4 or 5 inch before he moved back in again. Each stroke he felt her gripping him, each stroke he could feel the soft and wet flesh of her sex parting for his cock and welcome him in to her tunnel. He felt rapturous and picked up his pace just a little, not truly fucking her or pounding her but just letting her feel him enter her deeper and the experience of being taken in that way.

With the effects of her lips round him and the tight and joyous feeling of her sex wrapped round his hard cock again Bob felt the beginnings of his orgasm, and with that again his control regained he pulled himself out of her welcoming and addictive pussy. Once again Princess gave a sound of disappointment which earned her a slap across her ass, Bob knew that at some point he would spank her arse until it was rosy red, but again this was not the time for that. Although her giggle of appreciation when she received that slap told him that it was going to be something she enjoyed -- even though she didn't know it yet.

Bob helped her up from the bed, her wetness coating his cock, he was tempted to have her suck him clean but he had other thoughts that he wanted more. He again led her by the rope that tied her wrists, taking her to the wall of the room and standing her against it. By now Princess was shaking, her legs positively quivering and he was joyful in that action. Not sure if it was nerves or if it was the pleasure coursing through her body, but either way he was pleased with her bodies response to his actions.

Up against the wall Bob now kissed her, now dominating her mouth at will, her submission to him almost complete, Bob sucked on her tongue and the mewling sound she made told him again this is something she had not experienced before, she was untouched, she was so innocent and she was his to corrupt completely. Her complete lack of experience was completely overshadowed by her enthusiasm to experience everything, to give 100% to it all, to give 100% of herself to him and to allow herself to be guided and used in every way he wished. The control he felt at this and the power was almost like a drug high, he was high from the entire experience and had to wonder if he was dreaming, surely that was the only answer to being with this gorgeous beauty. Well if it was a dream he was sure hoping not to wake up as yet.......

It was not a dream, and now Bob had the opportunity to play with the rest of her figure, and to tease her body. Bob kissed down her neck and then further down, finally being able to access her chest which he kissed down and around and then finally taking her nipple in to his mouth and he sucked hard on it. Princes gasped once more and sighed as Bob then flicked at her nipple with his tongue. He released it and kissed across to her other one again kissing around the nipple and finally sucking it in to his mouth and sucking hard on it while flicking it with his tongue.

While his lips teased and tormented her nipples Bob allowed his hand to stroke down her leg, then up and between them, princes being able to do nothing but allow it all to happen with her hands bound, but not wanting to resist anyway. He found his hand cupping her sex and then first one and then a second finger pushed inside her wet tunnel and as before it gripped his fingers but unlike before he began tothrust them in and out harder and faster than he had done. The stimulation from Bob's tongue and sucking on her nipples, the fingers riding in and out of her pussy had princess so close to the edge, and she wanted to fall of it.

Bob knew she was close by her breathing, her grinding against his fingers as he fucked her with them, and her moans increasing with every stroke. He upped the pace of his hand, really starting to fuck her with his fingers and then using his thumb on her clit as he sucked her right nipple so hard..........he felt princess shudder, felt her go rigid and felt her pussy clamp hard on his fingers and loved the fact he had just gave her the first orgasm that she had ever had at someone else's hand, literally his hands. He slowed down his actions allowing her to recover a little from the wave of pleasure consuming her, letting her body settle just enough as he gently rubbed her and released her nipple from his lips. He kissed her again and her mouth panting heavily as he did as her eyes slowly opened and her smile once again beamed at him.

Claiming his Princess

Bob stroked her body, feeling the shivers run through her as the after effects of her orgasm continued. He once again used the rope on her wrists to lead her to the bed and ordered her to lay on it. Princess did as she was ordered immediately, and Bob joined her on it. He untied the bindings on her wrists and was so happy to see the markings of the rope on her wrists.

As he climbed up the bed and between her legs, open for him and waiting for him and Bob lay on top of her, his Hard cock pressing against her as they kissed, "I think it's time I tasted you, don't you" he whispered in to her ear. The smile that was on her face spread wider and she was barely audible as she croaked out a "yes Sir I do" and with that Bob started to kiss down her body. Starting at her neck he kissed and then lower across the top of her chest, Princes had nipples that stood proud from her firm tits, like little pencil erasers begging for attention and he was not about to disappoint them.

He lavished attention on her nipples, sucking and teasing them and making princess moan as he moved his mouth just a little lower. Bob knew that the underside of the chest was sensitive, and that most men pay it no attention, but Bob was not most men. He sucked hard on this area the soft flesh of her chest pulled in to his mouth as he continued to suck. He did not want to release it and as Princess arched her back pushing her ample breast in to his mouth more he knew she appreciated it. Harder and harder he sucked and eventually backed off, looking down at the red mark on her tit that would surely bruise, he wanted that, he wanted to mark her, wanted to see his claim on her body. To have her marked by her Sir and to know she was his.

He moved slowly but advanced down her body sucking and licking as he went, leaving a wet trail of his saliva as he did. Moving from side to side of her body across her flat stomach that was rising and falling with her gasping breath to her left side and just above her hip he again began to use his lips and suck on her flesh hard, again such a sensitive area and he was not gentle in his actions. He wanted, no he needed to mark her more and to leave her body with all the telltale signs of being taken by her new Dominant, her new Sir. As he did so his hand stroked the length of her leg and gently teased along her very wet slit. His mouth still attached as he sucked harder and harder, his fingers opening her up and finding her clit so hard and proud as it throbbed for attention.

Finally he released her flesh from his mouth again and sat up to look at his prize, lay out before him, arms above her head where he had placed them, her figure stretched out, the angry red marks from his actions showing clearly against her alabaster skin, that amazing red hair now messy from their actions. He looked further down to between her legs, freshly shaved and hairless, her puffy outer lips swollen in excitement and anticipation of what was to come. Bob could see a trickle of her juices running down between her open sex, he licked his lips and looked forward to the tasting of it.

Princess was in her own state now, eyes closed and head moving from side to side, her body reacting to his every touch, his every kiss and her arousal was so evident from every angle. Her nipples proud and angry looking and so hard, the neck and upper chest so pale before now flushed red with excitement and her legs so open and ready to receive her first tasting.

Now Bob moved his head lower, he kissed and licked her Mons Pubis area, sucking on the skin there but much softer, feeling princess buck her body up to meet his suction. Tracing his tongue down the hollow where her legs and thighs met her body so so close to her wet sex but not touching it, teasing and yet pleasuring her at the same time. Across to the other side where Bob repeated his action, so close to her pussy and he could see the trickle was now a steady flow of her juices running from her and making the bed wet beneath her.

Bob could smell her sweet and slightly pungent aroma in his nose and knew that she was going to taste amazing -- with being so close he pursed his lips and blew air along the length of her slit, the air from him hitting her wetness and feeling cold making her hips dance even more. He could hear her breathing so fast and shallow as each moment passed to make her more aroused. He had teased her, he had tormented her and now it was time to please her.

Bob moved his head forward at the same time he flattened his tongue, he ran it from the bottom of her slit to the top and collected her juices on it, allowing them to pool on his tongue before he swallowed them. The reaction from Princess was instantaneous, she moaned so loudly and her hands moved to her sides and grabbed the sheets. Bob repeated the action and was happy at the amount of juices that she was giving him to drink. 3 more times he did this, but on the 4th Bob pointed his tongue and pressed it in to her vulva, in to her hot tunnel and pushed it deeper and deeper feeling it pulse on his tongue as he did.

Moving his head he used his pointed tongue to plough between the petals of her lips and as he reached her clit flicked at it with the point sending a shockwave through her body, and her grip on the bed sheets became tighter. Bob did this again and again and each time her moans grew louder and each flick of her clit with his tongue brought another squeal of pleasure. Feeling her body moving swiftly closer to the edge Bob knew he wanted to push her over it, and so he made the same action, but instead of flicking at her clit his lips encompassed it and he sucked on ot as his tongue worked in circles around it.

While he did this Bob pushed 2 fingers in to her, curling them slightly to ensure he was stroking her G-spot, using them in a "come here" motion and all the time his lips and tongue working on her clit. Princes was writhing beneath him as he worked her body so expertly building her up and up and then just backing off slightly to keep Princes right on the edge. With her legs shaking uncontrollably and her mewling and moaning noises he decided it was enough and to give her what she so desired.

Increasing the sucking motion and then using his tongue directly on her clit, Bob began to speed up his fingers, the reaction of her thrusting back at him told him she wanted more, wanted it harder, so he began to piston his fingers in and out of her and then he heard it.........."im, im, im gonna commmeeeeeeeeeee" and with this her body went rigid, hands gripping the bed so hard her knuckles were white, and to Bobs absolute joy, princess squirted directly in to his mouth. He did not know she was a squirter but how he fucking loved it. Drinking and swallowing every drop of her juice as her body went from rigid to relaxed and her breathing now in such short breaths as she was trying to come down from her immense orgasm.

However Bob had other ideas, although he had slowed down his actions he had her clit in his mouth still and was gently sucking on it now as she lay shivering and twitching as the after glow was still bathing her. Bob started to increase his actions again and slid his fingers out of her wet sex, and he let them drop just a little lower and pressed one of them up against her tight little rosebud asshole. His fingers wet from her pussy and the juices she had leaked had flowed between her cheeks and bathed her tightest hole. Princess reaction to this was to grab the sheets again, they had not discussed this but she was giving everything to her Sir.

Bob loved her ass, he wanted her ass, but that would have to wait, until then he was going to play with it and find her reaction, and he was pleased by it indeed. As his lips toyed with her clit, Bob increased the pressure against her ass, slowly but surely with little thrusts and it began to open up for him. The end of his finger entered her and my god she was tight there, Bob was patient thought and as he thrust gently back and forth each time went a little deeper and a little further in to her ass with his finger. The deeper he went the more princess moaned in pleasure, and then he had his finger in her all the way to the knuckle. His tongue was flicking her clit again now, building up the pleasure as his finger began to stroke in and out of her ass, it had relaxed now and welcomed him in with each push forward.

It took no time at all for him to build her to a frenzy, and again he knew that she was there and she cried out "oohhhhhh fuckkkkk, againnnn, I'm coming again" and her body convulsed and shuddered and rocked as she did. Bob enjoyed seeing her cum so much but thought he should let her ride this one out and removed his lips from her sex, and his fingers from her ass as she continued to spasm and grab the sheets in front of him.

When she had calmed a little, Bob took hold of her legs, looking in to her eyes as he moved himself forward. His cock was as swollen as he had ever known it, throbbing and leaking pre-cum as his excitement was so high. Placing her legs on his shoulders Bob lined himself up so that the head of his cock was nudging at the entrance to Princess's wet and ready pussy. All the while he kept eye contact, she had never known intimacy like this, never been so engaged and involved in the acts of sex that he had given her. The connection between them was so strong, the feeling of her to give it all and for him to take what was now his monumental and with an unspoken understanding between them he sank his rock hard cock in to her.

As he entered her wet sex and gave her every inch he was mindful that she was really untouched. The tightness of her and the gripping sensation as he pushed deeper and deeper was like hot velvet being wrapped round him, it was nothing short of blissful. When he had bottomed out the head of his cock pressed against her cervix and once again he held himself there allowing the feeling of being deep inside this stunning woman wash over him. Looking down and seeing hey smiling and her figure there for his taking was everything he wanted and as he penetrated her he leant down for a deep and satisfying kiss.

12