Age is just a Number Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time he did not dominate her mouth but they shared something more, a passing of understanding that she was his now and that she would always be his to do with as he wanted, and from him that he would always protect, always give her what she needed, and that he would open up her world to new and exciting experiences that would change her forever.

Bob slowly started to thrust himself in and out of her, the wetness she gave lubricating his cock on each stroke, her body adjusting to the invasion of his long cock and each stroke giving exquisite friction between them both. Alternating between kissing and him bending to suck her nipples the strokes getting faster and harder as the excitement grows. Princess was struggling to keep eye contact, not used to having someone watch her so intently as this, her few times of sex with her husband not achieving anything near this level of intimacy or raw passion. Bob was giving her something she had never experienced, never knew it could be like this and the overwhelm that was building in her body was only matched with the pleasure.

As the sped increased and the passion with it Bob moved his position, straddling one leg and placing the other across his body he could penetrate her deeper, also with the bonus of being able to grab one of her ass cheeks at the same time. He was afire with his tempo now, the sped increasing and the need for them both matched with each thrust, princess pushing herself at him and matching his stroke. Every time he entered her he felt the pure pleasure of the wet heat surrounding his cock and he knew that he would not last much longer. Again with a change of position, but this time to something more intimate. It may be vanilla but there is no other position like missionary to allow for such intimacy. His body in full contact with hers, their foreheads touching and his hands on the side of her face holding her as they kissed.

It was so good and Bob felt Princess go in to spasm as her orgasm hit, washing over her body and as she did he kissed he deeply. Feeling her wet sex grip him from inside, pulling him deeper in to her as she held on to him and pulled him close the feelings of that moment of pure pleasure for her was shared and Bob could not hold back any longer, with their moans of passion and groans of pleasure and lust filling the air Bob joined her in his own orgasm, emptying himself in to her, exploding deep and washing the walls of her sex with his cum. Jet after jet of his seed pumped in to her and he felt he pussy milking him for more, his own body shaking and joining hers in convulsion as he coated her insides with his hot load until he was spent.

He collapsed on top of her, both of them breathing heavy, both totally enraptured in a post orgasmic glow and he kissed her jawline and up to her ear where he whispered to her "you are mine now, I own you".

He could not se it but he felt her smile as she replied the only way she could and said "Yes Sir, you own me".

Bob knew that this was only the start of the submission, and there was more to come, not just in the future, but he was hungry for more today...

12