Age of Blackstone - Spawn of Apophis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The monster roared and thrashed.

###

Thrashing about but stuck on the end of Blackstone's ax, the snake monster hissed and sprayed dark green blood throughout the lair. The horned man held his weapon steady with all his might. His body ached and his muscles screamed out.

The snake monster jerked its tremendous body in a death throe and collapsed.

The beast was still.

Blackstone took a breath and fell to his knees.

Just then, the child of Apophis snapped to life and stared Blackstone in the eyes. A bright flash burned from within the slits of the abomination.

For a moment, the warrior was transfixed until he shook his head and now buried his sword into the beast's mouth up and into what he hoped was the brain.

Its eyes rolled up into its head and it thrashed a bit again before collapsing.

It was dead.

###

The beast was dead.

The day had been saved.

A princess waited.

Blackstone shook his head - the pain of the conflict rang through his body in biting waves, his head was still cloudy from the piercing gaze of the giant snake. The horned warrior painfully turned his head to look upon the giant lifeless corpse of the reptilian monstrosity. Its body lay in the watery recesses of the ancient subway system; the scaly cadaver went on and on into the shadows.

Blackstone splashed his way through the watery lair to the bound elf princess Tapia SongStar, once ready for sacrifice.

"I... will have...you loosened...in a moment," the warrior said. Pain obvious in his words. "And then...we ride...to your kingdom."

The warrior reached up and grasped the chains holding Princess Tapia. He stepped close enough to pull the bindings free but was also close enough to smell the sweet fragrance of the woman, to stare down at her massive heaving breasts in the glittering jewel top, to fix his glowing eyes on the thin waist and full rounded ass.

The wanderer prepared to pull hard and snap the chains.

"Wait--!" Princess Tapia shouted.

Blackstone paused. "There is no... reason to leave...you chained."

The elf turned so she could face the massive armored man. "Isn't there?"

She had a grin across her full lips.

"I have talked with princesses throughout the land, warrior," she continued. Her voice was not fear filled any longer but now dripped with something else. "I know some of what you can do...with other things besides your sword."

Blackstone's eyes simmered in the darkness. "Your mother said I am to return you...pristine."

"I haven't been 'pristine' for quite some time," Tapia answered. "Come now, would you deprive me of a chance to experience the great Blackstone? Or am I not your...type?"

This was no virginal princess to be protected from lustful ways. Tapia SongStar was herself a predator of sorts.

Blackstone stepped in close and against the princess' full, rounded ass. She made an excited sound as the large warrior's groin was hard against her. She could feel his thick cock sliding free.

His gloved hands moved up and yanked down the bejeweled top. Tapia full disproportionate breasts fell loose and swayed. He groped them fully and with eager pleasure.

"...yes, warrior, get handfuls of my heavy tits..."

Soon, the horned man's mouth found place suckling on the elf's nipples.

"MOUNT ME, BLACKSTONE! PLEASE --MOUNT--" Before she could finish her begging, the horned man slid his engorged manhood into her throbbing mound. It was so large and full that it stopped her in her very words. She could only gasp at the sudden fullness within her. The strain to take all of Blackstone's member felt as if the elf would literally split in two.

Tapia found herself pulling down on the chains.

She felt Blackstone's gloved hands lock on tight. The princess knew what was coming.

The warrior began to thrust in and out of her. He growled and grunted as he pounded the princess harder and faster by the moment.

Tapia grew more aroused at the bite of the chains, at her inability to loosen herself and her submissive position.

She began to scream out in elvish. The words could only be translated as her begging to be a 'fucking cum slut.'

Just as Blackstone released his seed onto the full, round backside of the female elf, the warrior felt the fullness of the moment.

The fullness of the glamour and illusion that had brought his mind to its knees.

Blackstone was reminded of the manipulation, the spell-casting he saw used on the captives in the woods. As the spawn's witch-doctor had cast imagery upon those souls, the serpentine horror had done the same to the warrior.

In reality, Princess Tapia was still chained to the ceiling and not part of any sexual escapade.

The giant offspring of Apophis, freed from the ax and sword, was stretching its jaws in preparation to devour the horned warrior who stood lost in a fantasy. There had been no wild fornication with the princess. There had been no heated sex that would send quiver through the body of any man. The moment had been an illusion and Blackstone had finally seen through it just in time.

Quickly, Blackstone shook his head. The cobwebs of illusion were torn from his mind.

With smooth and powerful motion, the warrior swung the sword Retribution. It sliced a thick, gaping wound in the neck of the giant snake that had been lunging forward to devour the armored warrior.

This Spawn of Apophis gurgled and jerked from the deep cut. Without hesitation nor mercy, Blackstone continued his attack. The sword swung and swung, each time finding its mark into the neck of the creature. Geysers of green blood and befouled magic sprayed around the lair.

One last hiss - filled with both anger and fear - and the giant serpent crashed to the ground. Its head rolled away from its body.

Blackstone leaned against his blade.

Why the beast waited to use its hypnotic ability was a mystery to the warrior. Perhaps it needed time to energize its powers or it could have been it needed to beat its opponent down.

Whatever the reason, the creature was now dead.

Blackstone rose shakily to his feet, turning his head to see the pure and pristine Princess Tapia chained in the background.

Tears running down her eyes.

"Fear not, princess..." the horned wanderer began. "You...are...saved."

It was not long after that Blackstone and the princess returned to the kingdom of the crystal elves.

THE END

12