Age of Enlightenment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the cock off and Ellen went into her bathroom and cleaned it with hot soapy water. After a goo rinse and patted dry. Ellen exited the bathroom with the cock hanging from between her legs.

Ellen approached me with the lube in her hand. She poured a bit onto her hand and began rubbing it over the cock.

"Stand up and come over to me." Ellen stated as she sat in a chair on the other side of the bedroom

I walked over nervously than turned around as Ellen instructed me to.

"Here, sit down on my lap and as you do you will control how much cock you take. OK?" Ellen explained.

Handing me the lube I began to apply copious amounts of lube to my ass. Inserting two fingers as I saw Ellen do earlier.

I positioned myself between Ellen's legs than slowly starting sitting down. Ellen put a hand on one ass cheek and guided the cock to the entrance of my anus.

I felt a stretching pressure as I began sitting on the cock. I pushed a bit at a time.

"It will feel uncomfortable at first. Take your time and let your ass open up to the cock Nikki." Ellen explained.

Slowly I took more cock. I felt my anal lips close around the head as the shaft began pushing in. A sharp pain ripped through my body as I pushed against the cock.

"OUCH." I let out.

"It's OK Nikki." Ellen explained. "Just gently begin easing off the cock to the head. Do NOT let the head slip out."

I listened to Ellen and beg extracting the cock from my ass. As I pulled upward I could feel the pain increase at first than turn to a comfort.

I felt the rib just below the head of the cock and rested there.

Slowly I began sitting down again. I did not feel pain this time as I sat down further than before.

Ever so gently I pushed my ass all the way down to the end of the cock.

"GOOD, now sit here and relax." Ellen said as her hands began massaging my engorged clit. I had not noticed but I was so fucking wet. Liquid was gushing out of my pussy.

I began pulling up on the cock allowing my ass to slide upwads. Slowly and carefully I got to the rim of the head yet again.

"Damn, That felt nice." I let out.

With out a word I began sliding my ass down the cock again. Once at the bottom I rested and again Ellen began rubbing my clit.

My pussy was on fire.

"My pussy feels so fucking good right now." I said to Ellen.

"That is the affect." Ellen explained.

I began to push my ass down yet another time. This time Ellen was applying lube to the cock as I slid down. Pulling up I became a bit brave and started picking up speed.

As the cock began to exit my ass I pushed down with more force. I was picking up speed and beginning to fuck this cock in my ass.

"I am so fucking amazed. I like this so much." I said to Ellen as I began pushing down and pulling up faster and faster.

"YES, Nikki, Ride my cock baby." Ellen let out.

In no time I was gyrating up and down on this cock. With no hesitation I was actually fucking my own ass siting on this cock.

"I can feel something running down my let Ellen." I said

"Nikki, your cumming, go faster and you will explode in an orgasm you never dreamed possible." I heard Ellen say.

I began fucking this cock with everything I had. Bobbing up and down as fast as I could. From tip to end I fucked this cock until I felt this feeling begin to build deep inside my pussy.

"OH, FUCK!" I let out.

As I moved faster the feeling began to grow more pleasurable.

"I am actually having an orgasm from having my asshole fucked." I thought.

The pleasure was like nothing I had ever felt before. I pulled the cock from my ass and felt my entire body quiver with delight. This amazing feeling did not immediately go away, it lasted several minutes.

I lay across the desk, my head resting on my arms and my breasts on the desk itself.

Quivering, I started to feel the sensation subside a little at a time.

I reached back and felt my anus was gaping like I saw Ellen's do.

"What the fuck Ellen, Will it go back to normal or is this permanent?" I fearfully asked.

"look at mine." Ellen stated as she stood and turned pulling her ass cheeks apart for me.

"OH, GOD, thank you for easing my worries." I said.

Ellen knelt down between my legs and began licking the fluid that had been running down my lets.

She stood up and gestured for me to stand. I complied and we began kissing passionately. The liquid in her mouth was incredible. I never tasted something this delicious before.

As our kiss parted. We lay on the bed holding each other and drifted off to the best sleep I have had in years.

The end...

12