Opening Up Ch. 01

Story Info
I share one of my fantasies with my girlfriend, it begins...
9.8k words
4.22
41.9k
95
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK!" my girlfriend yelled, "Fuck me- fuck me - fuck me -- fuuuuuuaaaaa!"

The headboard began banging against the wall faster and faster echoing through the house, whilst also competing with the sounds of her screams and moans, which were growing ever louder.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhaaa, I'm Cumming!" she screamed, "I'm cuummmm-ahhhh, don't stop don't stop don't stop!"

I began to pump faster and faster, getting ready to cum. I finally erupted, shooting rope after rope - into my hand. "Ahhhhhhh!!!" She yelped, as the sounds of smacking bodies continued relentlessly through with her moans while I came on myself. You see, Chelsea was in our bedroom but not with me, but with her new boy-toy, Justin. I was sitting on the top of the stairs, now with a fistful of cum, about 10 feet away from our master bedroom listening to my girlfriend getting pounded.

Let me give you a little background. Chelsea was a 39-year-old white bombshell that I met at work several years ago. She is 5'8", medium length dirty blond hair, and a slim athletic figure at 112lbs. She just recently also got a boob job, getting 750cc DD gummy bear tits, more than double the size of her last set. She also has an adorable little butt like most girls have whom work out regularly. She is very lively and outgoing and is definitely an extrovert.

Whilst she is outgoing, I am quite introverted. I'm Ian, and a tad younger than Chelsea at 31 years old. I am 6' tall, short dark brown hair, and a 196lb athletic build. Although quiet, I am very athletic and workout regularly. But enough about me, and onto the chain of events that subsequently unfolded.

One Friday night we had gone out drinking at one of the nicer bars in town with some friends. It had been a long night, and everyone was starting to wind down. We were seated in a booth with one of Chelseas friends, Natalia, and some guy she was with. The guy she was with wasn't her boyfriend, but Chelsea assured me that she wasn't cheating on her boyfriend and that they were in an open relationship. After a while the guy had to get up to go to the bathroom, and when he left Chelsea began to drag out information from Natalia about this guy.

"Does Jacob know you're here, ya know, with him?" Chelsea asked.

Natalia laughed, "Of course he knows. He's about to listen to him fuck me too!"

Chelsea was confused, as was I, she asked "Wait, what?"

"Jacob is at home playing his PlayStation." Natalia responded. "And when we go home, he's probably going to listen to us having sex."

"He is going to be home when you have sex with someone else?!" she asked.

"Of course, he likes it." Natalia stated, "And if he doesn't get off to listening to us, he's likely going to come fuck me after Nick leaves." She laughed before alerting us that Nick was coming back over. "Jacob loves sloppy seconds!" she whispered.

"Hey! you ready to take me home?" Natalia asked Nick as he walked up. She turned to us smiling, "I'll see y'all later" then scooting out of the booth to leave with her new friend.

We said our goodbyes and decided we were going to leave ourselves. We paid our tab at the bar and walked to the car, then made our way home. During the drive home, we talked about Natalias and Jacobs relationship.

"Their relationship is so weird." Chelsea said, "I think I would be way to jealous to let you sleep with someone else, I don't know how they do it."

"Well, It works for them," I said, "And they've been doing this for years."

"That wouldn't bother you?" She asked me, "If I slept with someone else?"

"No....... not really," I said in an undecided tone

"It wouldn't bother you if I fucked someone else?!" Chelsea questioned in disbelief.

"Well, I think it would be kinda hot." I uttered, "It's always been a fantasy of mine to watch you get fucked."

"Ian!" She yelped, "Are you serious?!"

"I mean, I've gotten off to the idea of it before," I said, "And I've watched sharing porn before and fantasized it being you and me."

"Why am I just now hearing about this fantasy?" She asked, "Why have you never brought it up before?"

"I don't know, some of my fantasies are kind of weird." I stated, "Plus, if I told you that you would just think I'm trying to get you to sleep with someone else so I could, which is not true at all."

"Hmmmmm" she voiced, "Well, ok"

Not much was said after that, as we were very close to the house. We ended the night fucking before going to sleep. Not much was said over the next few weeks on the topic, just everyday living. One Thursday I got a text at work from Chelsea. She was telling me that her and Natalia were going to dinner, and she would be back after, but wasn't sure how late.

My night wasn't too eventful after work, I went to the gym, then went home and got on the computer skimming through YouTube videos and surfing reddit. It was around 12:30am when I heard the garage door open and heard Chelsea's car pull in.

"Baby I'm home!" she yelled when she entered the house, also being able to hear her throw her keys and purse on the counter in the kitchen.

She poked her head into the office, "Sorry I was out so late, I'm gonna go take a hot bath." Blowing me a kiss before heading up the stairs before I could even respond.

I started to recollect that she was just going to dinner, but remembered it was with Natalia and started to wonder where this night went knowing how Natalia is. I turned off the computer and started turning off the lights and checking the doors before heading upstairs to the bedroom for the night.

When I got upstairs the room was dark, with her clothes on the floor leading to the bathroom. The majority of the bathroom lights were off excluding the solo dome light above the bathtub, in which she was already soaking in. Her head was the only thing not submerged and her hair was tied up in a messy bun as she was tilted back over the edge.

"How was dinner?" I broke the silence, as I tend to walk silently, partially startling her.

"Oh!" she said as she opened her eyes to find me, she smiled, "It was good. We ate at STK together, then drove over to Ledge to have a few drinks."

STK was a high end steak house here in town and ledge was a dimly lit piano bar in the lobby of a new condo tower overlooking the gulf of Mexico. We usually ended up at places of high social status when with Natalia, as her and Jacob were very well off. They almost always offered to pay for everything and were always dressed to impress.

"Ooohhhhh, fancy!" I said sarcastically.

"mmmhmmmm" She smiled

"I see you wore that little black dress I like so much," I stated, "must have gotten some attention?"

She smiled at that statement, "We got hit on a few times, Natalia more than me." She sat up a little bit, "Her tits were practically out, she was wearing a tight deep V top tucked into booty shorts, you missed out."

"Well, I wasn't invited." I said with a smirk.

"I'm sorry!" she pouted, "I didn't mean to rub it in, we just needed a girl's night."

"It's ok, just making sure you had a good time." I assured her, "You were out late, so I'm sure you did."

"Yes," She smiled, "we had lots of fun and had some much-needed girl talk."

"Then that's all that matters." I said smiling to her. I walked over and kissed her forehead, "I'm going to go get in bed."

"Ok," She said, "ill be in there in a bit."

I walked to the bed, stripped down to my boxers and slid on in. I must not have realized how tired I was, but I was awoken by Chelsea snuggling up to my back and her hand rubbing me up and down.

"I'm sorry babe," she whispered, "Did I wake you up?"

"I didn't realize I fell asleep," I said starting to turn over.

"I'm sorry babe," still whispering, "You can go back to sleep." As she said that her hand glided its way into my boxers and sliding down my shaft.

I began to turn around to face her, "No, its fine, I'm up now." I leaned in to kiss her.

She smiled whilst kissing me, "I know." She giggled a little, "I feel it."

"Someone is horny, huh?" I questioned.

"Just a little," She said continuing to kiss me, "I played with myself for a bit in the tub too."

"What's got you into this mood?" I asked her, "The alcohol?"

She started to pull my boxers over my hard on, and press it down to my knees, where I assisted her in pushing them all the way down to my feet and pushing them off. Then she proceeded to stroke my cock as she kissed all over my neck and face.

"Well Nat told me all about how she fucked that guy a few weeks ago," she began to move down my kissing my chest, "and then how her husband came into the room and fucked her!"

"That turned you on hearing that?" I asked.

"Mhrmmmmm," she moaned, "and how her husband fucked her even with a pussy full of cum, she described how it felt to get used by two men back-to-back." She was now almost to my groin kissing me all the way down.

"After hearing that story at dinner, I was so turned on, that every time a guy came and hit on us, she would just tell me and poke at me saying they wanted to fuck my brains out." She said with a slight giggle before engulfing my cock into her mouth.

"ooooOOoohhhh," I moaned as she began to suck me off, "I bet -- those guys -- did want to -- ooooohhhh my god -- fuck your brains out!"

She just moaned with my cock in her throat, as saliva began to escape her mouth and run down my shaft into the crevasse of my ass crack.

"Was that what you were thinking about when you played with yourself in the bathroom?" I asked her, "thinking about those guys that hit on you tonight taking you home and fucking you?"

Plop! She let my cock out of her mouth making the sound, "Isn't that your fantasy baby?" she said before sucking my cock all the way down and coming back off of it with another plop. "For me to fuck another guy for you?" she then began to suck me from top to bottom, pressing that tongue hard into the underside of my shaft. Aalst while doing that, she moved her hands, one onto my upper thigh, and another began to grab my sack and gently squeeze them in her palm.

"Yesssss," I let out as I became even more relaxed from the blowjob.

She came off my dick, but remained stroking my cock, "You want him to use me? To fuck me however he wants?" she licked the head of my cock, "and to cum deep inside my pussy? Or, would you rather him cum all over me?"

"Yes, baby -- I want you to be fucked." She continued to blow me. "I want you do to do whatever will make you cum the hardest, I just what you pleasured. Seeing or knowing you are getting off, gets me off baby!"

I was close to cumming, and she could sense it. My cock was as hard as it could get, and she was jerking me with one hand while following right behind that hand with those sexy lips of hers. Wet and slippery sounds filled the room.

"I'm about to cum!" I announced

"Mhmmmmm" she mumbled with my cock in her mouth, not stopping

"I'm gonna cum- I'm gonna cum- I'm gonna" I said quickly over and over before shooting spurt after spurt into the back of her throat. I could hear her muffled moans as I came inside of her. She continued to keep sucking up and down on my cock, but I was so sensitive I had to reach down and hold her head still to keep from the sensation turning painful.

She took my cock out of her mouth and let it rest on my pelvis. She gave soft subtle licks all over my cock and almost my sack before giving it a loud kiss and getting out of the bed and heading for the bathroom. I don't remember her coming back to bed, or anything else from that night as I must have passed out from being so tired and relaxed.

Nothing was said the next morning about what had happened the night before. It was as if it had never happened. We had another normal week and a half before I got a text from Chelsea Tuesday while at work.

Chelsea: Hey babe!

Chelsea: Natalie invited me to go dancing with her this Friday night at 'Coast'. I already told her I would go. I hope that's ok with you.

Me: Yea that's fine

Chelsea has only gone clubbing a handful of times since I've known her, most of which were when we first got together. However, this is the first time she will have gone out with Natalia. Assuming it is another girl's night, seeing as I wasn't invited.

Coast was a nightclub inside of a local casino and was popular with the younger crowd. Due to it having a dress code and charging to get in, it was generally where the nicer folks ended up, not surprising seeing as who she was going with.

My mind begins to wonder and remembered how she acted the last time she went out with Natalia. The last time she went out though was just dinner then drinks at a quiet bar, whereas Friday it would be a nightclub. I started thinking about how she acted that night when she questioned me about my fantasy, and how she envied Natalia's escapade. How much of a difference would a nightclub have on her when she came home? A night of drinking, getting hit on, dancing with Natalia, and possibly strangers? My cock started to twitch thinking about fucking her Friday night when she got home.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, nothing out of the ordinary. In fact, it was as if she never mentioned anything at all about going out Friday. I didn't question her about it, nor did she bring it up, we had sex that night before bed and went to sleep like a normal Tuesday night. Wednesday was the same way, nothing brought up, no one questioned the scenario.

Thursday while I was working Chelsea sent me a text right before her lunch break.

Chelsea: Hey! I took the rest of the day off, I'm going to get my hair done, and then I have a nail appointment after.

Me: Ok, what you want for dinner?

Chelsea: Sushi! 😊

Me: Ok, ill pick up the usual

Chelsea: Oh, and I'm also meeting Natalia at the mall real fast, but I won't be long.

I began to think about how much Chelsea was putting in to going out this Friday. Hair, nails, and assuming going to get an outfit too. She was getting all dolled up for this weekend. She gets her nails done every other week, and her hair done usually once a month. My cock began twitching again realizing that she was indeed going dressed to impress and wanted everything to be fresh.

Thursday night was quiet till around 8:30pm when Chelsea got home. I turned the computer off and made my way to the kitchen to meet her as the entrance to the garage was there. She walked in with 6 bags! Two from Victorias Secret, and three from Nordstrom and another from Sephora. I also noticed her hair; she had dyed it bleach blond.

"Jesus what all did you buy?!" I blurted out. "And I love your hair."

"Thanks! And things I needed!" she defended herself, "Hush!" then giggling.

"Well do I at least get to see?" I questioned.

"You can see it- Friday." She said, "Some of it anyways."

"Really?" I asked

"Yes! Really." She said sternly, "You can wait mister."

She walked up with bags in hand and leaned in to give me a kiss. "I'm going to go put this stuff up." she said before turning to go up the stairs to our room.

I figured I'd let her have her privacy from her shopping adventure, so I went into the living room and turned Netflix on. About halfway through the show I was watching she came downstairs wrapped in a towel, her hair in a messy bun and walked into the kitchen. She then came out to the living room holding her to-go container in one hand and stuffing a sushi roll in her mouth with the other.

"Hungry much?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.

She just looked at me with a mouthful of food and started laughing. We both laughed at the situation of her stuffing her face, but once the moment was over, she just announced she was going to go soak in the tub for a bit before bed. I said id be up after this episode and was gonna go to sleep early tonight.

Once the show was over, I turned off everything downstairs and made my way to the bedroom. Upon walking in I noticed she had the bathroom door shut. I walked up close to the door to listen, bit was quiet with the occasional sound of water moving. I went over to the bed and got in. I was about to fall asleep when I heard her open the door and walk over to the bed to climb in.

She snuggled up next to me, "babe?"

"Yes?" I responded

"Are you sure your ok with me going out with Natalia tomorrow?" she asked.

"Of course," I assured her, "I just want you to have a good time."

"Okay, just making sure." She said trailing her hand down to my groin. "Are you going to be thinking about me while I'm out? Dancing with Natalia? All dolled up in a skimpy little outfit?" finally reaching my cock and questioning me slowly while getting me hard.

"yesssssss" I said trailing off as she continued to play with me, "I'm going to be thinking about you all night."

"Good" she said before going down under the covers. She took my cock in her mouth and went down a few times before coming back up and mounting me. Chelsea leaned forward pressing into my chest as she started to bounce with my cock inside of her. She fell forward and laid on top of me and began to speak into my ear.

"Are you going to be thinking about how all those guys at the club will be wanting to buy me drinks and dance with me?"

"Yes." I responded.

"You're going to be thinking about those guys trying to feel me up on the dance floor?"

"Yes." I responded.

"Knowing how they are going to be trying to fuck your little girlfriend that night?"

"Baby I'm about to cum!" I announced as that last statement sent me over the edge.

"Good, cum for me" she whispered in my ear. "Fill up your little slut! Fill me up!"

I began to erupt inside of her, I grabbed the sides of her hips to hold her still as I shot wave after wave of cum. She began to kiss me as I calmed down from cumming, and with no words spoken she fell beside me, and we drifted to sleep.

I awoke Friday with no alarm clock as usual because my work has late start Fridays, something id rather have changed to early out. Chelsea was gone, looking over at my phone confirmed she was probably on the way to work now. I got up and went through my day as usual. Nothing unusual. At about 11am I text Chelsea.

Me: Hey Y'all busy today?

Chelsea: Oh, haha I have no idea

Chelsea: I called out and met Natalia at her tanning lady to get a spray tan, Natalias treat 😊

Me: Oh I didn't know

Me: You're going all out for tonight huh?

Chelsea: Well Natalia heavily insisted.

Chelsea: And she called me on my way to work and offered me, so I took it. 🤗

Me: That's nice. What time y'all going out tonight?

Chelsea: Ill see you at home! I'm about to get mine done.

Chelsea: I Love You! 😘

She texts me quickly without responding to my question. At this point I was wondering if Chelsea had told Nat about the fantasy of mine and now Natalia was trying to make her as fuckable as possible and pushing her towards doing so. She had now gotten her hair dyed, nails done, spray tan, and likely paid for her some nice things when they went shopping. It was kind of turning me on, thinking how she was dolling up my girlfriend to slut her out, that is, if this was all true.

The rest of the day dragged on as long as possible. All I could think about was Chelsea, what she was up to, and what she would get into tonight. I'm sure she was either with Natalia or getting ready for tonight. 5:30 finally arrived and I began to head home. Pulling into the garage her car was here. I grabbed my things and headed inside.

"Babe I'm home!" I yelled out.

"Okay!" she yelled back down from upstairs, "I'll be down in a minute!"

I went into the kitchen and began to make some food before I headed to the gym. Whilst I was almost finished eating, I heard her coming down the stairs, the loud clicking of her heels. They echoed through the house and rang in my ears. High heels have always struck me as super sexy, and I guess you could say a fetish to me. Simply hearing them was a turn on, and my cock twitched.