Age Old Story

Story Info
Incest is timeless.
1.2k words
3.34
38.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All over 18

Dewey was born the fourth of eight children in 1901. Mary, his sister, was born the second of the eight children in 1896. The third child born between the two siblings died as an infant.

The family had the means to educate their daughters. Mary did go to college. It was there she met her beau, John. John was visiting his sister who attended the same college as Mary and immediately fell in love. Mary captured his heart with her sweet disposition and charm. She was also very pretty. John's family wrote to Mary's family requesting John be allowed to call on her after she graduated. Mary's family agreed.

While at college, John was a frequent visitor of Mary. Mary became good friends with John's sister and the three of them were very close. John's sister approved of Mary and John's relationship. The expectation of their upcoming nuptials was discussed often.

One of Mary and Dewey's younger sisters had become ill. The doctor determined it to be cancer. At Mary's first opportunity, she went home. This delayed the courtship between John and Mary however they did continue to write to one another.

Dewey had just recently turned 18 when Mary came home. He had missed his pretty sister terribly. With the sickness of their younger sister a sense of gloom had overcome the house. Mary was a ray of sunshine and full of stories of her exciting time in college.

The house had a sleeping porch on the back second story level. It was there Mary and Dewey spent hours talking when they could. Dewey was Mary's favorite brother. The first born, Daniel, had left to travel overseas. This meant Mary was the oldest sibling in the house and Dewey was indispensable. Mary did not know what she would do without him. Taking care of her dying sister was very difficult for Mary. It was hard for her to watch her sister suffering. The mechanics of changing the bed linens, washing, feeding, providing the medicine for her sister she could do. Seeing her in pain day to day was very trying. Dewey became Mary's best friend, protector, supporter, and eventually soulmate.

The letters to John eventually stopped. John was heart broken and took it upon himself to visit Mary.

John was surprised when he saw Mary. Her role of nursing her sister had taken a toll. She was still very pretty however her vitality had declined. Mary wanted to introduce John to Dewey but Dewey was no where to be found. It seemed he simply disappeared. John left the house declaring he would be back the next day. He was staying at a local hotel. That evening Dewey and Mary were sitting on the sleeping porch. They were sitting together side by side. Mary was upset. Dewey knew Mary was disappointed in him.

Dewey reached for her hand and entwined his fingers with hers.

"Where were you?" Mary asked.

"He's pompous." Dewey said.

"No, he's not. He's very kind." Mary protested.

Mary looked at her little brother. He was so much older now. Grown up, mature, handsome.

"You can't marry him." declared Dewey.

"What do I say to him?" asked Mary.

Dewey looked at her. He leaned toward her and pressed his lips to hers. Mary reacted in shock.

"This is wrong. It's a sin! We will be punished." she exclaimed.

"You can't leave. You can't go with him." Dewey's voice was low, almost a whisper.

Dewey got up and left.

Mary's emotions were in a turmoil. Her brother had just kissed her. She loved him she admitted to herself. She was very distressed.

Dewey went to the hotel where John was staying. How that conversation transpired nobody knows but John left the hotel the next morning in a huff.

Mary went through the next day expecting John to arrive but he never did. Dewey barely spoke with her and kept his distance. Mary set about her tasks of worrying and caring for her sister.

Two weeks later a letter was delivered from John's sister. She elegantly proclaimed her unhappiness that Mary and her brother were no longer engaged. She did say in time her brother would find someone else and she would pray for Mary and her sister.

Mary dropped the letter in her lap and stared out the window.

Mary had been going to church every Sunday with her mom, Dewey, and her younger siblings. Mary stopped attending service stating she needed to remain at home, close to her dying sister. Dewey stopped going as well. Mary felt folks were talking about her and Dewey. It was true that Dewey was never far away from her and very protective.

Mary and Dewey's sister eventually died.

There was one evening after the funeral that the rest of the family was out on the front porch. Dewey and Mary were on the sleeping porch. Mary was unconsolable.

Dewey was stroking her hair and kissing the tears away on her face. He tilted her head toward him and softly put his lips on hers. This time she did not pull away. She opened her mouth gasping and discovering his tongue. This made Dewey bold. He started trailing kisses down her neck and his hands were unbuttoning her blouse. Mary was whimpering at his touch. He lifted her bra and pushed it up on her chest. He started squeezing her breasts. He pushed her down on the bench and mounted her. Mary was moaning underneath him. While kissing her, he pulled up her skirts and then tugged off her bloomers. He was becoming more frantic. He spread Mary's legs further apart forcing her legs and feet to hang off the sides of the bench. Then he removed himself from his pants and underwear and began pushing himself on her. Mary had become overwhelmed by her emotions. She wasn't stopping her brother. She was dizzy and breathless. All thoughts of morals were erased. When she felt the pain of him shoving himself inside her, she fainted. Dewey was long and lean and all his muscles were tense. After two or three thrusts, he came. Dewey was happy. He just did what John or no other man would do to her. He looked down at Mary and knew she would never leave now.

Years later the other siblings married, moved on, and Mary & Dewey's parents passed away. Dewey and Mary slept in the downstairs master bedroom together. Their favorite place to sit was the sleeping porch.

As grand nieces and nephews came to visit, there was always a bit of confusion. The young family members thought great aunt Mary and great uncle Dewey were husband and wife as they slept in the same bed together. At first the older family members corrected the youngsters but eventually stopped. It was just too difficult to explain.

Dewey died first and Mary followed soon after once she was placed in a nursing home. The two were buried in the family plot in the church cemetery.

Note: I don't remember if they are buried next to one another. I would have to go back and visit the old church and cemetery. Maybe one day...