Age Really is Just a Number Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,505 Followers

Things had certainly escalated quickly with Kasey and me. My mind immediately went back to her age. She was a sophomore in college. I knew her Dad would probably try to kill me if he knew what I was looking at. It didn't stop me though. She'd sent them to me I reminded myself. Like that really mattered!! I was old enough to know better. I needed to talk with her when we had dinner. I knew she was having fun flirting with me, but I wanted to be sure she'd thought about what she was doing.

My phone beeped.

'All clean.'

'I bet so,' I replied.

'Want to see???'

'Sure!!'

She sent a pic of her fully nude in front of her bathroom mirror. Her hair was still wet and her skin was flushed from the hot water. She looked amazing. I figured she was at least double D cup range, if not a little bigger. They looked so firm and ripe. Her little pussy was completely bare and I could make out her thick inner lips between her thighs. Good lord, she looked amazing.

'Wow,' I replied.

'It that it? Wow?'

'I'm kind of speechless, sweetie!!!'

'Oh you are, huh,' she asked.

'Yes. You're a goddess!! So fucking sexy!!'

'I like that. A goddess,' she replied.

'You certainly are!!!'

'Thank you. I don't hear things like that.'

'You are. Guys your age are idiots.'

'Haha. Maybe. So, what are you doing tonight?'

'Going to the gym and then home. You?'

'Nothing. I was just thinking, maybe we could have dinner tonight?'

Kasey: I knew I was being WAY too forward with him, but I was having fun. I'd never felt like this. I felt like I was finally the hot chick that everyone wanted. So, he was older, but the things he was saying to me were driving me crazy. I kept looking at the pic he'd sent me last night. He was so damn sexy. He was well built and looked so fucking hot with that half-smile and scruffy unshaved face.

I was thinking about things I knew probably shouldn't. I was still really inexperienced. My sexual experiences with my boyfriend Aiden had been disappointing. I felt like it had just been for him. In my mind, I knew that it would be different with Scott. The way he'd looked at me at the coffee shop made me think so. I felt myself shiver as I stood there in front of the mirror naked. I hardly knew him and I was thinking about making love with him!!

'Yeah, sure. Maybe about 7:30,' I replied.

'That would be great!'

'Yeah. We might as well. No need to wait,' I said.

'I agree. What should I wear?'

'Haha. Whatever you want. I wasn't going to wear a tux.'

'Haha. Okay.'

I texted her my address.

'Thanks. I should study for a bit.'

'Yeah you should. I need to work on this proposal,' I agreed.

'Yes. Hope you enjoy the pics and they don't distract you!!'

'They are distracting me!!!'

'Sorry!!!'

'Don't be. I love them,' I said.

'Good. Bye for now!!!'

'Bye,' I replied with the kiss emoji.

She replied with 5 of them.

Scott: Wow, was all I could think. I flipped through her pics repeatedly. She was absolutely stunning. I couldn't wait to see her tonight.


After work, the guys and I met for our bench press workout at the gym. I skipped the obligatory post workout beer as I had to go to the grocery store on my way home. I picked up some fresh chicken and broccoli for dinner. I had some left-over quinoa that I planned to serve as another side. Once home, I took a quick shower and had just finished lighting the grill when I heard the doorbell ring. I walked to open it and saw Kasey standing there in a short black dress and black heels. I was thankful I'd put on a button-up shirt and slacks at least!!

"Wow! You look great tonight," I complimented her.

"Thanks, so do you," she said as she walked in the door. She paused briefly next to me. I was afraid of being too forward with her, but from her body language, I assumed she expected me to hug her. I quickly did and she seemed to just melt in my arms. I was cautious of things going too far, too fast so when she looked up to me I let her go as opposed to kissing her ravenously like I wanted to. I saw the disappointment on her face, but she smiled and followed me to the kitchen. The broccoli was in the steamer and I was lightly simmering the quinoa with a little broth to reheat it. Kasey followed me out to the deck and I started grilling the chicken. We made small talk about how the rest of our days went and about our workouts. I was curious about her Crossfit training as I still wasn't convinced that it was an effective training method for the masses.

"We have a really good coach. He really emphasizes proper form on all of the exercises," Kasey explained.

"That's good. You can get hurt pretty easy with the Olympic lifts if you don't know what you're doing," I agreed.

"Yeah, you can. So, what style of training do you do," she asked.

"We're powerlifters for the most part, we have a few guys that compete in strongman events, but mostly we just focus on powerlifting. The strongmen have their stones and things out back for playing around with," I said.

"That sounds fun. Would you mind if I come out to your gym sometime," Kasey asked.

"No, that would be fine. We have a couple girls that train with us," I replied.

"Girls, huh," she laughed.

"They're a little older than you. One holds a couple world records and the other one probably will at her next meet," I explained.

"Very impressive," Kasey said. "Do you still compete?"

"I haven't since I lost my wife," I said. "Maybe someday."

"You should if you train that hard," Kasey offered. The whole conversation she stood closely to me. I found it difficult to not take her in arms and kiss her. She looked so damn good. I loved the way her big, brown eyes sparkled behind her sexy glasses. I thought again about her age. She was just so damn much younger than me. What would my training partners think if I brought her to the gym? They'd probably think I was a dirt bag flirting with a young woman like her. I thought about that as I finished the chicken and she told me more about her workout. Maybe I needed to get myself out of this situation. Then I looked at her and the way her dress clung to her curves. I wasn't sure I could walk away from the opportunity to make love to her. She was obviously interested.

We ate dinner and talked before we finally moved back out to the patio. It was dark and I watched her silhouette as she walked in front of me in the soft glow from the patio floodlights. We sat at the table and sipped our wine.

"You have a really awesome house," Kasey said.

"Thanks. We worked a long time for it," I replied. "We moved in about a month before she was diagnosed with cancer the final time."

"Scott, I'm so sorry," Kasey said, putting her small, soft hand on mine.

"Thank you, sweetie. I don't want to be a continual downer for you. You're still young and have your whole life ahead of you, honey," I said.

"You're not a downer for me," she replied. "Do you think I'm too young?"

"I don't really know. What are you thinking about all this," I asked.

"I'm enjoying being around you," she replied.

"So am I. You're not uncomfortable?"

"No not at all. I feel really great around you, even though we just met," she said as her hand continued to pat mine.

"Good."

"How long has it been since your wife passed," she asked.

"A little over 2 years," I said.

She nodded somberly. "I'm sorry."

"Thanks. She was sick for a long time," I replied.

"I guess you don't have children," Kasey asked.

"No, we couldn't," I said. "It's okay. We tried. It wasn't meant to be."

"I understand."

She continued lightly rubbed my hand. I smiled at her.

"What," she asked.

"I'm just enjoying how beautiful you are."

"Would you stop!!"

"You are," I said with another smile.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"You make me feel really good about myself."

"You should. You're beautiful, Kasey."

"You're the only one that seems to think so."

"I still don't believe that," I said.

"It's true."

"Well, I'm your dad's age but I think you are."

"Age is just a number."

"That's pretty cliché, honey," I smiled.

"Yes, but it's true. You're really sexy, too," she said.

"Thanks," I laughed.

"So, where is this all going?"

"Where do you want it to go," I countered.

"I think that I was pretty clear this afternoon," she smiled.

"So, you want to just hop in bed with me?"

"The thought has crossed my mind," she laughed.

"Mine too. Can we maybe wait until we've know one another at least a couple days?"

"Yeah, I guess. Why," she asked.

"I want you to be sure that's what you want," I answered.

"There isn't a doubt in my mind. You say things to me that make me shiver. I've never had guys say those things to me. I know you're older and I'm probably super vulnerable to charm, but I feel comfortable with you. I'm not really very experienced and I know you'll teach me a lot," she said. I felt a small shiver run through my body when she said she wasn't very experienced. I knew I could teach her, but should I?

"Okay,"

"Do you have doubts," she asked.

"Yeah. A few." I explained what I was feeling with her age and everything. She listened quietly before she responded.

"I'm a big girl. I know what I want. You're not going to be taking advantage of me," Kasey replied.

"I know you are. I did think you were older," I smiled.

"I know you did, but are you going to let it stop you," she asked.

"No. I don't think so," I answered. In that instant, I made up my mind. I stood and took her hand. She rose to her feet before I took her in my arms. I looked deep into her eyes before I kissed her. Soft and gently at first, but with mounting passion. When I finally stopped a few minutes later, she looked dazed.

"Wow," she said.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"I should probably be going, I have organic chemistry lab in the morning. Besides, if you kiss me like that again, there'll be no waiting," she said suddenly.

"I can imagine so," I said. I took her hand and led her to the door. We shared another quick kiss, but thankfully nothing the magnitude of that first one.

"Good night, gorgeous," I said.

"Yes, good night."

Kasey: That first kiss was like something from a dream. It was so gentle at first but continued to build. It felt like my pussy turned into a puddle in my panties. I wanted him so badly. I wanted him to show me what making love was really like. I knew I had to have that with him. I drove home that night just dazed. Scott brought something out in me, that I didn't know I had. I'd been hesitant with my boyfriend my freshman year, when he'd suggested we go further. Now, I was the lusty one. I craved the experiences, I needed them.

Scott tried to keep me calm. He was worried about my age. He was 24 years older than me. Yeah, things weren't supposed to be like that. I was supposed to find a guy my own age. He was supposed to find a woman his age. We'd met though and there seemed to be this connection right away. I'd known him for a day, but it felt right. I wanted to experience more with him. I wanted him to teach me.

He was being patient with me, though. It drove me crazy that night. When he kissed me like he did, I would have done anything he wanted. He wanted me to want it. I was determined to make him want it as badly as I did!!!

Scott: It had been a long time since I'd kissed a woman like that. Kasey had not disappointed. I could not wait to have her in my bed, but I wanted to give her the opportunity to think. The more I was around her, the more I realized she was not the worldly young woman I'd initially imagined she was. I truly felt pity for the guys her age, for having denied themselves of themselves of her. She was a little sexual dynamo, waiting to be released. I just hoped I could keep up with her.

We texted constantly over the next few days. I was thankful work was slow, because I spent so much time on my phone. She told me so much about herself, and showed me as well. I was treated with continued sexy selfies. On Friday afternoon just after lunch, she sent me a series of pics that made me shudder. The first showed her smiling at the camera. Her eyes looking so sexy behind her glasses. The next photo showed her topless in bed. Her luscious breasts resting proudly on her chest. The following pic showed her sweet little pussy and I studied it closely. She had nice full outer lips, but her inner lips were thick and full as well. They looked so wet and succulent. I couldn't wait to eat her out.

'Oh, my. That looks tasty,' I replied. I'd wanted to take things slow but her eagerness to show herself to me was eroding my resolve.

'You think so,' she replied.

'MmmmHmmm,' I typed.

'It's yours, if you're hungry!'

'I'm starving,' I replied. Starving for her 20 year-old-body, I thought to myself.

'Are you at the office,' she asked.

'Yeah.'

'Can I come see you,' she asked.

'Yeah. You can,' I typed back. This was going to happen. This gorgeous 20-year-old goddess was coming to my office for who knows what. I quickly walked to the front office and told my receptionist to take the rest of the afternoon off. She was scarcely older than Kasey, but was a bible thumper and she certainly didn't need to be there when Kasey walked through the door.

'Be there soon,' she typed with a flurry of emoji kisses.

Kasey: I was so damn horny for him. Our chatting during the week had only made things worse. He tried to keep things low key and never overtly suggested anything. I could read between the lines. He wanted me as bad as I wanted him. Then that day he suggested eating me. I'd never really had that and wanted it in the worst way. Just the thought of his handsome face between my thighs made my knees weak. I dressed quickly and left my apartment. I realized on the walk over, I'd been so excited I hadn't even put on the blue thong I'd picked out to match my bra. I hoped he'd find that sexy that I wasn't wearing panties. God, I wanted him so bad. It was about to happen. Thankfully, it was a short walk to his office, because my heart beat faster the entire distance.

I heard a knock on the door and knew immediately who it was. I opened the door and saw Kasey standing there smiling.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi, come in."

She walked in and I closed the door. I turned and she pounced on me. We kissed like mad and I pushed her into my office and over to my desk. I grabbed her beautiful ass through her leggings and lifted her to my desk. I moved between her spread thighs and we continued kissing like long lost lovers. The kiss we'd shared at my house was nothing like those we shared that afternoon. They were so intense and continued to build. My hands roamed over her hot, young body exploring her tenderness. I wanted more of her and sought to undress her.

She was wearing a fleece jacket, which I unzipped and slowly pulled down her shoulders. I kissed her shoulders and arms gently as I exposed them. She was everything I'd imagined she'd be. A young woman with curves, but also with the suppleness of a woman that worked out religiously. I lifted the tank top she was wearing to reveal a sheer blue bra. Her breasts looked exquisite in it and I took the time to rub my palms over her breasts teasing her hard nipples through the sheer fabric.

The bra opened in the front and I kissed her passionately as I worked the clasp. Soon, I had her luscious breasts exposed and I cupped them in my hands. I'd never felt any like them, as they were so firm and round. I found her hard nipples and began teasing them with my fingers as I continued to ravage her mouth and lips. She squirmed on my desk as I continued my ministrations on her.

"God, I can't believe how turned on I am right now," she panted. Her hands held my head against her breasts, lest I get away. I had no such intentions, as I was planning to pleasure every part of her.

"Me either, I want you so fucking bad, Kasey," I replied.

"Mmmm, good. I'm all yours," she gasped.

I kissed and sucked on her tender neck as I worked my way down to her chest. I gently pushed her back on the desk, as I made contact with her heaving breasts. My mouth and tongue teased her hard nipples before I started sucking them. She groaned loudly and reached for my head once again.

I'd intended for my first time with her to be in my bed, not on my office desk, but our desire for one another had not allowed for that. We were there at that moment. As I continued to suck her breasts, my hand found its way inside her leggings. I was surprised she hadn't bothered with panties. All the better I thought to myself. I gently cupped her smooth, wet sex. My fingers explored and probed, causing her to writhe even more on the desk. My lust for her was at the boiling point. I had to have my tongue on her wet sex. I raised up from her and began pulling her leggings down. I heard a thump as she kicked off one and then the other sneaker she was wearing. Her leggings hit the floor as well. I looked at her and saw that look in her eyes. I could tell she was nervous, but she simply nodded. I smiled and knelt on the office floor between her supple thighs.

It took all my willpower not to immediately dive in and taste her. I wanted her to remember this experience, as I suspected from her previous admissions this may have been her first time for this. I kissed my way slowly up her thighs. Her skin was so smooth and soft. I placed tender kiss after tender kiss as I closed in on her sweet treasure. I looked up and saw her watching me patiently, a beautiful smile on her face. I finally reached her sex and my tongue roamed greedily around her outer lips, getting familiar with her. I loved her aroma, and could only imagine how good she was going to taste. Her inner lips were practically dripping and I couldn't resist any longer. I flattened my tongue out and took a hearty lap through her wetness.

"Oh," she moaned. I repeated my actions as I savored her taste. Eating a woman's pussy was something I could never get enough of. I couldn't help myself. I hoped young Kasey appreciated my efforts, because hers was the best I'd ever enjoyed.

My tongue and mouth continued to explore her. I wanted to learn what she liked, what drove her crazy. As I worked my way up, I got my first good look at her hard, little clit, fully engorged and peeking out at me. I licked my way around it, causing Kasey to writhe on the desk. Her fingers grabbed my hair in her excitement.

"Mmmm, Scott. It feels so good. This is better than I ever imagined," she purred.

Wonderful, I thought. It was her first time. I couldn't wait to show her everything. I licked her full lips and periodically ran my tongue in a slow circle around her clit. Each time she seemed to get a little more tense. Her honey flowed from her like a river and I could not get enough of it. She tasted amazing. As I circled around her clit again, her grip became more intense trying to hold me in place. I wanted to prolong her tension, but she was very insistent. My tongue moved over her clit and I licked firmly.

"Oh, Scott. Don't stop. Don't stop, that's so fucking good," she groaned. My tongue worked her hard clit firmly seeking to give her the release she needed and deserved. I didn't have to work long as she gripped my head with both hands, firmly holding me against her womanhood. My tongue flicked ever more insistently and I was rewarded with her screaming my name at the top of her lungs as she came for the first time.

"Oh, Scott, Scott. Oh that's so good, don't stop!!! Ohhhhhhh, Scott," she gasped. Her hands released my head and she rested limply on my desk. I wasn't finished with her though. I kissed her labia and inner thighs as she came down from her high. After a minute or so, I tested her clit with my tongue. She didn't seem overly sensitive so I resumed my intense licking. She didn't seem to know what to think and grabbed my head to hang on for the ride.

nosebone
nosebone
1,505 Followers