Age Really is Just a Number Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,501 Followers

"Oh, fuck," she gasped. "This is great!!!"

"Good," I moaned before I resumed pleasuring her.

My tongue worked her up again toward orgasm but I paused allowing her to squirm. I didn't want to spoil her completely the first time. I knew I'd given her something she'd never had, but I wanted to leave more for future encounters. I wanted to keep her wanting. Her hands were having none of it though. She was strong and she pulled my face towards her sensitive bits. I know I could have denied her, but a strong, young woman was something I found very erotic and something I could hardly resist. I swiftly licked her to a second and third orgasm. Finally, she pushed my face away.

"God, you've completely ravaged me," she panted.

"I'm not finished," I said.

"I can't imagine what's next," she moaned.

I stood up from the floor and scooped her up in my arms. She smiled as I carried her to the leather couch I had against the wall beside my desk. She was completely naked except for her ankle socks, which she quickly slipped off. I admired her as I slowly unbuttoned my shirt. I was proud of the way I looked. I wasn't cut to shreds like some guys, but I felt I had a nice, solid physique for a 44-year-old. I watched Kasey closely as I pulled off my shirt. She smiled as she watched me. My pants and boxers came next. I finally kicked off my shoes and socks and stood before her completely naked.

Kasey: That had been everything I could have imagined, the tender loving way he'd ate me. Oh, my god, that had been amazing. I wanted his face between my legs all the time, I thought to myself. My boyfriend Aiden had licked me maybe twice and stopped the first time I moaned to stick his penis in me. Scott ate me like I was his last meal. I finally pushed him away because I was losing control of myself. It was that good.

When he picked me up and carried me to couch, it sent shivers through my body. I felt so small and tiny next to him as he carried me like that. I knew he was going to make love to me. I watched him undress and his body was just amazing. So rugged and strong. He had nice, thick hair on his pecs and abs. I loved it, and I wanted to run my fingers through it. He certainly wasn't like guys my age. He was a sweet, caring man and knew how to treat a woman.

When his boxers came down I was in for the biggest surprise of all. He was just so big and thick. Aiden had seemed big our first time, but this was something different. I wasn't sure if my fingers would wrap around Scott. I slowly reached for him, taking him in my hand.....

Kasey's fingers wrapped around my shaft and I lightly groaned. I hadn't felt the touch of a woman in over a year, and she'd certainly been nothing like the sexy little devil touching me then. She seemed to look at it wonderment. Finally, she spoke.

"It's so big," she purred.

"Bigger than what you're used to," I asked.

"I've only seen one," she said innocently.

"I was fortunate, sweetie. I'm sure there are bigger out there," I replied.

"No, you're perfect. I just hope it fits," she smiled impishly.

"It will," I said.

"I, I, uh, really want you inside me," she purred. She let go of me and spread her legs invitingly. I smiled at her before I maneuvered myself between them. I aligned my cock above her spread lips.

"Should we use a condom," she asked.

"I've been with two women in 23 years and had a vasectomy 15 years ago. Do you think we're safe," I asked.

"I think we are. I've never felt a guy inside me bare," she replied. With that, I pressed forward. Her wet lips parted, allowing me inside her. Her eyes widened as I penetrated her.

"Wow, that's really good," she said.

"Yeah, it feels great, Kasey," I replied. Great was not close to the right word. She felt utterly amazing. I began stroking my cock in and out of her slowly as her beautiful, brown eyes bored into me. She was so fucking beautiful. I couldn't believe this lovely, young beauty was sharing herself with me. I took my time as much as I could, as I was beyond turned on to say the least. I wanted to give her something she's always remember. My thumb found her clit and I began to lightly rub next to it. That immediately got her attention, and her previous moaning increased ten-fold. She nodded at me, with her mouth agape. I lightly increased the pressure. She closed her eyes and arched up on her neck.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned. "Nnnnnnggghhh, that feels so, so good Scott!!!"

I smiled inwardly and kept up my actions all the while stroking my cock in and out of her. Her strong legs wrapped around my lower back as I propped myself above her holding on to the back of the couch. Her legs seemed to pull me into her with each thrust.

"God, this is the way it's supposed to feel," she moaned.

"Yes, it's really good baby," I said.

"Yes, it is. I was a little afraid it was going to feel weird, but it doesn't at all," she smiled.

My thumb continued to work her hard, little clit as I slowly fucked her. She moaned loudly with each thrust. It so exciting having this beautiful young woman underneath me. I hoped that we would do this again and again. I felt her tense up around me and she squealed.

"Oh, god. That felt so good. Oh, Scott, Oh fuck," she panted. A second orgasm ripped through her sexy little body shortly after the first. She seemed to have so much pent-up desire that she needed to release. I planned to stoke the hot little fire burning with in her and show her all the wonderful things in the world. That was going to take multiple lovemaking sessions I reminded myself as she was pushing me rapidly towards the edge. I re-doubled my efforts on her clit in hopes of getting her off at least once more before I did.

"Oh, that just drives me crazy with you rubbing me while you slide in and out," she gasped.

"Good, I want you to go crazy. I want you to know what your body is capable of," I replied.

"Mmmm, Oh. I'm going to... Oh I'm going to cum again," she groaned. She seemed to wilt after that orgasm and I knew I should probably finish myself. I'd worn her out. As I thrust my cock in her wet pussy I knew that the time would come when I probably wouldn't be able to keep up with her!!!

"Oh, Kasey. I'm getting close, sweet baby," I said.

"Nnngghh, good. I want to get you off," she moaned. Her hands reached for my shoulders as I slammed into her wet sex.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, Kasey. I'm cumming. I'm cumming," I gasped.

"Mmmmm, yes," she moaned.

The impact of my own orgasm took away my energy. I feel forward and was just barely able to catch myself before I fell on top of her. She put her hands on my neck and brought her lips to mine. We shared several tender kisses as we both caught our breath. I just looked at her and smiled.

"I don't even know what to say," she said almost breathlessly.

"Sometimes you don't have to say anything," I said before I kissed her once more. I raised up and stood before I reached for her hands. She looked at me curiously as I pulled her up from the couch. I laid down and pulled her down on top of me, taking her in arms.

"This is nice," she said as she rested her head on my chest. I felt her fingers running through the hair on my chest. I lightly stroked my hands up and down the soft skin of her back.

"Your heart is still beating so fast," she said.

"That was a pretty intense workout," I replied.

"Yes, it was. I never knew it was that good," she admitted.

"It can be, sweet baby. Even though we still hardly know one another, there's a lot of desire between us. That helps," I offered.

"I know what you mean. I've wanted this so bad, and then when it was so amazing, it's just really crazy," she said.

"I know. You're okay with it, though," I asked.

"Yes. I'm very okay with it," she said as she looked up at me and smiled. "Are you?"

"Yeah. I am. I've been thinking about it. I'm at peace with it," I smiled.

"That's good to know," Kasey laughed.

"I was more worried about you, honey," I said.

"I know you were, and that makes me even more sure that it was what I wanted. You weren't just looking to bang me," she laughed.

"I did enjoy banging you," I smiled.

"So, did I," she said. She rested her head against my chest again. We laid there quietly for a long while. I felt her breathing change and I realized she'd fallen asleep. I smiled to myself and felt my own eyes getting heavy. I drifted off to sleep holding the beautiful Kasey.

nosebone
nosebone
1,501 Followers