Age Really is Just a Number Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,498 Followers

"God, the way you kiss me," she panted.

"I could say the same thing," I said.

"Could you," she asked.

"Yes. Your kisses make me want you so badly," I admitted. I felt her shiver in my arms.

"I can't get enough of hearing you say things like that," she said.

"Good. Because I want you so fucking badly, Kasey," I replied.

"I'm going to do something for you first," she said. I watched as she knelt before me and slowly pulled my shorts to the floor. My cock stood erect and proud in front of her, a testament to my desire for her. She took me in her hands and slowly stroked me. She looked at it closely, like she was studying it. I watched as she licked her lips and opened her mouth. She took the head in and slowly moved her mouth down the shaft. She seemed hesitant and looked up at me. I nodded and she slowly moved her head back and forth, while one of her hands continued to stroke me.

"Is it okay," she paused to ask.

"Yes, of course. It feels great," I reassured her.

"I've, uh, never done this before," she replied.

"You're doing fine, but let's make love. I want you really bad," I insisted.

"I want you to teach me to do that for you, though," she said.

"And I'm dying to teach you. We don't have to do everything today, do we," I asked.

"I guess not," she smiled. She kissed the head of my cock and took my hands to help her up. She was once again in my arms and we shared more ravishing kisses. I turned us around and sat on the bench. I reached for her ass pulling her to me and she got the idea and straddled me. I took my cock in my hand and guided it to her waiting wetness as she lowered her hips. She had the most amazing smile on her face as I entered her.

"You're really broadening my horizons," she said.

"How so?"

"I've never been on top before," she said. I felt my cock bottom out in her and she let out a low groan. "You feel so good inside me."

I nodded as she slowly began moving her hips. I laid back on the bench and she put her hands on the weight bar for stabilization as she rode me. My hands cupped her tender breasts and my palms teased her sensitive nipples. She kept smiling at me as she looked down. I still couldn't believe I was sharing this with this sweet, young angel. I knew in time she'd move on, but I was determined to experience everything and show her all the wonderful things I could.

"I'm so turned on right now," she groaned. "I've never felt anything like this."

"That's the way it's supposed to feel," I smiled. "You're with someone that turns you on and excites you."

"Uh, yes. You do that," she moaned. "Oh, Scott. It's so good!"

I continued to tease her nipples as she worked her hips up and down on me. Her strength was evident in the way she slammed against me. She was a powerful, young woman and she was having the time of her life. I loved every second of it. I reached between us and lightly teased her clit. She groaned loudly as my rubbing continued.

"Oh, that drives me crazy. I'm so full of you and you're rubbing me there," she gasped. "Oh, Scott. Oh!!!"

I smiled as I watched her throw her head back. Her mouth hung open as she gasped for air.

"Nnnnggghhh," she moaned. Her motion slowly resumed as did my stimulation of her hard, little clit. I applied more pressure and I was rewarded with her cumming once again in short order. I was amazed that at 20 years of age and limited sexual experience she responded so well. It made me smile as I thought of what our future encounters might bring. She was tiring though, I could tell. Despite her youth, she'd experienced a tremendous amount of pleasure that day. I needed to take over the work from her. I pulled her down on me before I wrapped my arms around her and stood. I stepped over the bench and laid her back down without my cock ever having left her. I could not have done that as smoothly again if I tried. I pulled her legs up on my shoulders and I began sawing my cock in and out of her tight wetness. I pulled her shoes and socks off so that I could kiss her bare feet. I was soon sucking her toes which she seemed to take particular delight in.

I was getting close. My thumb returned to her clit but she stopped me.

"I don't think I can again. I want you to cum, Scott. I want to get you off," she panted.

"Okay, baby. I'm really close," I gasped.

"Good. Give it to me," she moaned. "I loved when you came inside me earlier."

Mmmm, I thought to myself. I'd loved cumming in her earlier too. I knew I was about to do it again.

I slammed into her hard and deep, driving her into the deep foam of the bench. Her strong legs were wrapped around me, holding me like a vice. I felt it happening and it caused me to drive in her that much harder.

"Oh, Kasey. I'm cumming baby. I'm cumming," I moaned.

"Mmmm, I love it," she cooed. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my lips to hers. We kissed ravenously as I finished erupting in her wet sex. After a while my limp cock slipped out of her as we continued to kiss. Finally, I pulled away from her. Her eyes seemed glazed.

"You okay," I asked.

"Never better," she smiled. "That was fucking awesome."

"Yeah, it was. My first time ever in the gym," I smiled.

"Seriously," she asked. "I was your first for something?"

"You were," I laughed.

"I fucking love that," she smiled. I pulled her into a sitting position and we continued to kiss. My hands roamed her luscious body as if in my mind I knew my time with her would be short and I needed to enjoy her while I could. She was doing much the same. Finally, she broke the spell.

"I'm enjoying this an awful lot, but do you think you could feed me," she asked with a smile.

"I think I could do that," I replied. "Go get dressed."

"Okay," she said. She kissed me again quickly before she grabbed her shoes and socks. I looked down and looked at the bench where she'd been sitting. I smiled before grabbing the rag and spray to clean up the little mess she'd left. I'd just finished dressing when she came out of the women's room. We'd just been naked together but her gym attire still caused my loins to stir. I took her hand and led her outside. I locked the door and we got in our cars to head to my house. I thought on the way home about dinner. I had a nice steak I'd bought and some fresh veggies I could steam. That would be enough I thought.

Kasey: As I followed him to his house, my mind replayed everything that'd happened that day. He'd made our lovemaking completely about me. I'd given him pleasure, but he'd given me so much more. I found myself feeling guilty because I felt like I hadn't done enough. In his usual fashion, he'd said it was fine and that I'd done more than enough for him. I hoped that I had. I'd really wanted to suck him, because I knew that guys supposedly loved that. I'd never done it for Aiden because he never even bothered with me. When I started with Scott he'd immediately suggested we make love instead. Was I bad at it? Despite everything that had happened and what Scott had said, I had those feelings that I wasn't good enough. They were the same thoughts I'd had before with Aiden. I pushed that out of my mind. Aiden was a jerk and I never should have even slept with him. He hadn't even tried to make me comfortable with making love. Scott on the other hand...

Scott was older and knew how to treat a woman I reminded myself. He was older. God, I kept coming back to that. He was more than twice my age. I couldn't ignore that fact. But I'd known him a week and I felt more of a connection with him than I ever felt with Aiden. Yeah, I'd convinced myself that I loved Aiden. Maybe I did. I think I rationalized that since he was my first. You were supposed to love your first. It was supposed to be special. It hadn't been. My second was very special and he was almost as old as my fucking Daddy!!! Ugh, I thought to myself. Was I making a big mistake being in this situation? What was Scott thinking? I needed to talk to him about things but I didn't want to say something stupid that would make him think about it too much and drive him away. I was having a great time and I wanted to experience more of it. I'd loved his gym and the people there. They all seemed so motivated to become better and succeed. And then again, there was Scott. The way he treated me made me want to fucking melt. What if Scott and I moved on from one another? Would I be constantly disappointed if I resumed dating guys my own age? Would I always be searching for an older guy that knew how to treat me? Thankfully, Scott finally pulled into his driveway and I could stop thinking for a little bit.

I took Kasey's hand when she walked over from her car. She had her gym bag and a bigger bag. I had to smile.

"You're not moving in just yet, are you," I asked. She actually blushed.

"No, I just didn't plan to go home tonight."

"That's fine," I said as we walked through the door. "You don't have any issues with red meat, do you?"

"No, why," she asked.

"Because I'm going to grill us a big steak tonight. Friday is my splurge meal," I replied.

"Mine is Saturday, but I'll move it up a day," she laughed.

"Good. You want to take a quick shower," I asked her. She looked hesitant. "What?"

"Is your shower big enough for two," she replied.

"At least," I replied.

"Let's take a shower together, then," she smiled.

I led her into my bedroom and she put her bags on the bed. She turned to me and I took her in my arms. We kissed softly.

"Mmmm," she said. "I really like this."

"So, do I," I replied.

"Here, let me help you get undressed," she offered with a smile. She pulled up my t-shirt and her hands roamed over my chest and shoulders. I watched her smile as she did.

"I'm beginning to think you like my body as much as I like yours," I said.

"I love your body. I love the way you're built. You're just so fucking rugged and sexy," she said as her hands ran across my chest.

Her hands moved down further and she hooked her fingers in my gym shorts pulling them down. When she got them down my thighs, they fell freely to the floor. I stepped out of them. She reached for my cock and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"This part of your body is amazing, too," she smiled.

"Thanks baby," I replied. My hands reached for her shirt pulling it over her head. Her sports bra followed it. I paused undressing her to kiss her again. I loved the feel of her big, soft breasts against me as we embraced. My hands wandered around her bare back and down further to cup her ass in her tight leggings.

"You really like my butt," she asked with a smile.

"This butt is a work of art," I replied.

"I've been told it's a little too big," she offered.

"By that boyfriend," I asked.

"Yes," she said. "He always joked about it."

"He's an asshole," I said. "There's nothing wrong with a single part of you baby."

"You say that though. I wonder. Guys don't notice me," she said.

"I noticed you," I said.

"Yeah, but you're...," she smiled and stopped herself.

"I know," I smiled.

I resumed undressing her and slowly skinned her tight leggings down. She sat on the bed to make it easier and I pulled them off along with her sneakers and socks. I took her hand and led her to the shower. After I started it, I turned to see her looking at herself in the mirror. She seemed transfixed until I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and pulled her close to me. Her hands grabbed my forearms as we looked in the mirror.

"You're really gorgeous, you know," I said.

"You are the only one that thinks that," she replied.

"No, I'm not. But I'm going to tell you that until I convince you," I added.

"Good luck with that," she smiled.

We both looked at one another in the mirror. The contrast was striking between her youthful face and my grizzled appearance. There was something else though, something that bothered me even more. It hit me like a sledgehammer between my eyes. I was suddenly reminded of the only other woman I'd held in front of that mirror, my late wife Marsha. There were so many similarities between the two of them. Kasey had been smiling, but when I let go of her, she turned to face me, a look of alarm on her face.

"What's wrong," she asked.

"Honey, I don't know. There's lot of things. Just seeing us together like this. I mean I know the differences in our age, that's pretty obvious," I said. The look on her face made me wish I hadn't said anything. She looked up at me and I could see tears in her eyes.

"Scott, I know. I mean the drive over here I kept thinking about that. I mean it's kind of freaking me out too," she said.

"Hey, come here," I said as I hugged her close to me. "What are you thinking?"

"This has been an amazing day. This whole week has been. The way you treat me is exactly the way I always expected to be treated, but you're...," she paused.

"24 years older than you," I finished.

She looked up at me and the tears began rolling down her cheeks. She nodded and put her head against my chest.

"Look. Let's take a shower and we'll make dinner. I think we need to have a talk. Maybe we should have had this talk before today," I said.

"No. We shouldn't have, because today might not have happened," she replied.

"Maybe, maybe not," I said. I grabbed a wash cloth and led her in the shower with me. I took my time washing her but I tried to not make it as sensual as I probably would have an hour earlier. When I was finished, she washed me slowly and gently. She smiled at me continually, but I could tell she was putting on a brave face for me. We dried one another and walked out to my bedroom to dress. She slipped on some shorts and a tank top, not bothering with either a bra or panties. We walked into the kitchen and I pulled the steak out of the fridge.

"That should come to room temperature. Would you like to have a glass of wine and talk," I asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," she said. I opened a bottle of merlot and we walked out on my back patio. I poured us each a small portion and I watched as she took a sip.

"What are you thinking Scott," she asked as she sat her glass down.

"I'm thinking that we're making a mistake. I think I'm making a mistake," I corrected.

"Why do you think that," she asked.

"You're so much younger than me and I should know better," I said.

"Girls my age like guys that are older and mature," she said.

"Guys my age," I asked. She just looked at me and didn't respond. "You said you were having doubts, too."

"I am," she replied.

"About what," I asked.

"Scott, I just feel this connection with you. I know we've only known one another a short time, but I do. Everything today has felt so right. In my head I keep telling myself you're so much older, but I also keep thinking that it's really great, so don't mess it up. It scares me Scott," Kasey replied.

"I understand," I said.

"Do you feel like that, too?"

"Babe, yeah I do. The last week has been really special to me. I just don't want us to continue down the wrong road and later regret it," I answered.

"Do you regret anything?"

"No," I asked. "Do you?"

"No. Not at all," she said.

"I don't think this talk has settled much," I smiled before I took a sip of wine.

"No, but we talked about it at least," she smiled. "Can we just see where things go?"

"If that's what you want," I smiled.

"It is," she said. She stood up and moved to sit on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and she kissed me. She slowly pulled away. "It's hard because that just feels so right with you."

"I know. I feel the same way," I said. "I should go start on dinner."

"Do you need help," she asked.

"I'm good. The veggies just need to be rinsed and I need to season the steak. Why don't you just relax and enjoy the wine," I suggested.

"Okay, but let me know if you do," she insisted.

"I will."

Scott: I walked back in the house with my mind continuing to churn with what Kasey and I were doing. I was probably overthinking things. She'd meet a younger guy and that would be that. No hard feelings, just a wonderful experience. She was just so amazing, though. Smart, sexy and mature for her age. The way she handled herself you would have thought she was ten years older than she was.

Then, there was the big thing. In so many ways, she reminded me of my late wife, Marsha, at that age. I hadn't even admitted to myself until we were standing in front of the mirror. Was I involved with this beautiful young woman just for nostalgia? Goddamn it, Scott. You know better. She can't even buy the wine she's drinking!

Marsha and I'd met in college. I was studying engineering and she was pre-med. She was buxom just like Kasey, but a natural blonde. I'd literally ran into her one day at the student weight room when I raised up from the water fountain and she walked right into me. She'd been there with two of her sorority sisters using the stair machines. When I apologized to her, she'd smiled and I'd immediately asked for her phone number which was totally out of character for me. She gave it to me and walked off with her friends as I scrambled back to the weight room. Fortunately, I found an ink pen to write her number on my hand before I forgot it.

I called her that same night and we'd hit it off immediately. We talked for hours on the phone before I asked her to dinner and a movie. I eventually got Marsha to try weightlifting and she took to it like a duck to water. It was her natural calling. Soon, she was lifting in meets with me. She'd not been deterred by the stigma that a woman couldn't be both sexy and strong as hell. She'd embraced it.

She'd been accepted to medical school and I started my engineering practice. We'd decided to try to start a family while she was in school as she thought it might be better before she was actually practicing. We met continued disappointments and sought expert advice. What started out as a search for answers to our fertility issues turned into something much more devastating. Marsha was diagnosed with cervical cancer in her 4th year of med school. The doctors were very honest and said Marsha would likely never be able to have children and it could likely be life-threatening if she got pregnant. I'd waited until she was finished with her treatment and I got a vasectomy. The next 12 years of our lives had been amazing. She'd finished medical school and established a family medical practice. We were determined to enjoy the time we had together and did to the best of our abilities. We built the gym and our beautiful new home, but it was not to last.

I found myself washing the vegetables for the 5th time. You don't even know what you're doing, I thought to myself. You need to have a nice dinner with her and do the right thing and tell Kasey that it's over. She can come to the gym but you can't be involved with her. Yeah, right, I thought. Every time you see her you'll think about making love to her, I told myself. If anything, you need to just tell her bye. You fucked up by ever asking her out. You knew she wasn't your age, I told myself. Fuck, I thought as I threw the veggies in the steamer.

Kasey: What was I going to do, I wondered? Scott treated me like a princess. He'd made everything about me that day. I didn't know how to handle that given my previous experience. I was putty in his hands and he knew it, but he was still cautious and was wondering if he even should. It didn't help matters when after he'd walked into the house, Shana messaged me on Instagram. We chatted a little about our training session and then she started talking about how fucking hot Scott was. She'd been lusting after him for months but wasn't sure if he'd go for dating a younger chick like her. I was sitting there on Scott's patio thinking, 'Fuck, I've made love with him twice already that day and she's like 5 or 6 years older than me.' I tried to play it down saying he didn't seem like that sort of guy. Naturally, Shana responded that it was a shame because if he fucks like he lifts, she'd be a happy girl. God, if she only knew....

nosebone
nosebone
1,498 Followers