Age Triangle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting at one of their regular café's, Jess probed, "Where have you been all week?"

"Work," David replied bluntly. "We are in the capital raising phase, so I had to meet the investors in Taiwan for a presentation."

"Taiwan! How exotic," exclaimed Jess surprised. "You know, you could invite me to come along too." She was only half joking, and watched his face closely for a reaction.

"That sounds nice Jess. I'd love to. But I'm afraid that I don't organize it."

"When's the next trip?" she continued to probe.

"Actually, on Wednesday. But just for a few days." The surprises kept coming! "But I'll be sure to come back for you," he smiled sweetly.

Jess decided that she'd continue probing for reactions and really test where David stood. "I've got one for you. Taiwan. Hot or Not?"

"Ha. At this time of year, it's not hot. Not cold. Just nice."

"I've got another one. Jason. Hot or Not?"

"Jason the instructor?"

"Uh huh," she nodded.

With complete conviction David affirmed, "Hot! Definitely hot. He's a good looking guy."

"Good," said Jess. "Because I fucked him."

David was clearly taken aback by her very direct admission. She carefully studied David's response. Would he be jealous? Was David going to be the fun guy to hang around, or would he exhibit a possessive streak?

"Is that OK?" prompted Jess, filling the void in the conversation.

With caked-on sincerity, David replied, "Of course it's OK. You don't need my permission. He's the age that you like, and he's hot. Why wouldn't you? I know I would."

"Fuck Jason?"

"If I was in your shoes."

Jess smiled, relieved and continued her lunch.

Jess continued the morning classes for the remainder of the week while David was away, but she had time to kill after class, since the usual lunchtime routine was disrupted. She took the opportunity to inspect other parts of the gym that she normally didn't visit. She enjoyed the change of scene -- different machines, different TVs and different people to watch.

She came across a gang of unruly lads in the free weights area. It was clear that they were all brand new to the gym as they clowned around with the equipment, obviously without any understanding of how to use it. The group displayed that diversity of body types which is common in late teen boys.

But amongst them was one standout guy. The alpha of the group, perhaps. Unlike the others, he went about the exercise shirtless, and seemed to actually know what he was doing. He had brown tousled hair and sported a light stubble on his face, unlike his companions who only had acne to show. His body was the figure of an athlete -- he had plenty of bulk, but it was all packaged in well-defined muscles. Arms, legs, torso -- all full of muscle. A back with clearly defined traps that expanded with each rep of his weights. Broad shoulders that popped out beyond the line of his arms and a wide chest that led down to a narrow waist.

But for Jess, the standout was his rippling set of abdominal muscles.

Jess found a leg machine that gave her a good vantage, and watched this guy working out. She didn't even try to hide her staring. His pectoral muscles framed the upper torso. But below the pecs she could make out wave after wave of washboard ridges on his tummy. A defined crease ran down the middle of his abs, and from his pubis, a small patch of dark fluff reached up to his navel.

As he worked out, she could see the abdominal muscles flex and the sight made her tingle all over.

She wondered if this was the feelings of lust that men experience when they encounter a girl with big boobs and a revealing cleavage. Jess wanted to touch those abs. To suck on them. Rub her tits against them. She imagined herself naked with the stranger and then pictured herself rubbing her cunt across the creases and folds on his tummy. She felt her pussy become sensitive and instinctively looked down to check that the wetness was not showing through her panties.

The boys continued clowning around, and she watched as they left the weights area, departing straight through reception, oblivious to their surroundings.

Jess hurried to reception and asked the girl on the counter. "Those guys, who just came through. Do you know them?"

"Who, Zach?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Well Zach's just come back after college break. And I think he brought in some of his friends for a test class. But I don't think they'll stay. What did you want to know?" The receptionist asked in a caged way. Jess suspected from the look in her eye that the girl on the counter was probably sweet on Zach and saw Jess as competition, so she just rounded out the questions nonchalantly.

"Oh, that's all. Thanks!"

The following day after cardio class, Jess hunted Zach down in the complex. She found him at the ninja course that the gym owners had constructed in a corner of the facility. It consisted of monkey bars, rope climbing and other challenges. Zach was there alone, shirtless, glistening in sweat and Jess boldly approached.

"Hi!" she initiated.

"Hi," came a curt acknowledgement before he returned to a challenge.

"I hear you're back from college?"

"That's right. I'm Zach."

"I know. I'm Jess. I do the cardio classes here. What about you?"

"General strength. I do lifting most days, and I give this ninja course a go sometimes when I've still got some strength left. Do you like it?"

"Can I give it a try?" Jess asked in the cutest voice she could muster.

"Come here and I'll lift you." He stood under the monkey bars and looked up.

Zach captured her waist in his strong grasp and in one powerful stroke lifted her. Jess fumbled with the bars but managed to gain a grip. Zach released his hold and stepped away, leaving Jess hanging high off the ground.

"Now pull-up," Zach suggested.

"I can't!"

"Alright, just swing to the next bar."

Jess tried, but couldn't reach. She was hanging by one arm and started to panic. "Catch me!"

He stepped in quickly and wrapped his arms around her thighs. Jess let go of the bar, and felt the thrill of Zach's muscular body as he guided her to slide down his front until she touched the ground. She loved the feel of her mound as it contacted his chest, his abs and even touched his cock. She reveled in the feel of her gym pants being stretched, pulled against her skin as he held her close. And when she landed, she was sure to press her breasts hard against him, targeting as much contact with those delicious abs as she could get away with. It felt like an electric charge buzzing between their bodies and she didn't want to let go, but Zach released and moved aside.

"That was nice," she said seductively.

"It just takes time and practice," said Zach.

"Why don't you come and do a cardio class sometime?" suggested Jess. "It's a different kind of fitness."

-----

The following Tuesday started out just like any other day, but as it turned out, this was a special one. Like most Tuesdays, Jess and David arrived for a 10:30am cardio class. Though they arrived from opposite directions, they tended to converge on the studio just in time. They greeted each other with a familiar "Hi," and a smile then configured their floor mats, steps and weights. Just like most Tuesdays, three other women joined them in the studio, and the new instructor, Pam introduced herself.

Right on the chime of 10:30, the door flung open, and Zach burst into the room, beading with sweat and a towel slung across his shoulder.

"Sorry, I'm late," he stammered in a flustered way. He directed a smile and a "Hi" to Jess. "What do I need?" he asked no-one in particular as he looked around the room at the miscellany of equipment.

Pam took control and directed the newcomer to the mats, steps and weights, and Zach set himself up on the far side of the studio. "First time in cardio?" she asked and Zach nodded.

The class commenced only a few moments late and Pam progressed through the regular routine with the popular music that was always on high rotation in the cardio class.

Jess was familiar with all of the moves by now, so she could essentially do the class without thinking, which turned out to be handy because it gave her the opportunity to focus on Zach. It was the first time she'd seen him in a shirt, but there was still plenty of eye candy to look at. A strong body, obviously plenty of gym training and the benefits of youth. She was sure that Zach was going to eat this class for breakfast.

Except that he didn't. Zach appeared clumsy and uncoordinated in the class. The moves were unfamiliar to him, and by the time he'd finally managed to get each one, they moved onto the next part of the routine. He was puffing much more than she expected. Jess didn't try to hide the fact that she was watching Zach, and from time to time, she'd notice that he'd look embarrassed, conscious that he was being observed.

Jess also noticed that David paid particular attention to her. Normally, David participated in the class in his own bubble of focus. But today his eyes were frequently fixed on her, probably because she was paying attention to Zach, she thought. She smiled. It was nice to be wanted. And it was also fun to hunt.

At the end of the class, Zach's lack of cardio fitness was patently obvious. He had botched the final challenge, and following the tradition of the class, Pam set him a punishment of ten pushups.

Jess stepped in and offered, "I'll help you out with them Zach!" and sprawled into a pushup position.

"I'll help out too," said David. And the three of them finished the exercise together.

"Thanks a lot," said Zach said sheepishly. "I didn't realize cardio would be so hard."

"No problem!" Jess replied in a bubbly manner. "As reward, would you like to come out for lunch with us?" She turned to David and asked a question to which there was only one real answer, "Is that OK?"

"Of course."

"Actually, it's my birthday today!" announced Jess.

"Happy Birthday!" the boys cried in unison.

"Can we go to dumplings? It's my favorite!"

There was a dumpling house two doors down, and they enjoyed a meal with plenty of lively conversation. Zach had never had dumplings before, so he accepted the menu recommendations from Jess and David. It was also the first time he had ever used chopsticks. Jess and David took turns at teaching Zach how to hold the sticks. They would hold their hands over his to demonstrate which stick went where and how to apply a pincer action. But mostly it was futile. In the end, most of Zach's meal was delivered by Jess feeding the dumplings into his mouth while David looked on. David picked up the tab at the end.

The trio lingered outside, making vague compliments about the meal and preparing to go their separate ways when Jess drew the courage to put her plan into action. She grabbed each boys' wrist and made an enthusiastic request. "Will you come celebrate my birthday with me back at my place now? I've got a bottle of vodka that my Mom has posted to me. Come help me drink it!"

The boys didn't respond immediately, perhaps consulting calendars in their minds. Then Zach agreed, and David did too. "Excellent!" said Jess, jumping up and down, beaming and clapping her hands.

"And I've got another idea. Let's all ride bikes there! I ride every day and I don't see you guys riding."

"I don't have a bike," came Zach's excuse.

"The hire ones! By the gym!" Jess resolved.

They walked back the gym carpark and David put his gym bag in the trunk of his car on the way. Just by the front door to the gym was a rack of public hire bikes. Jess expected them to easily hire the bikes using an app through their phones. But as it turned out, David couldn't work out the app, and Zach didn't have any money, so Jess hired a bike for each of them.

They were only half way into the 30 minute cycle back to Jess's apartment when the skies opened up. A squall arrived and all three were battered by freezing winds and heavy rain. At times it was difficult to even see, but Jess had plenty of experience riding in adverse weather and convinced them to carry on cycling. But this was as cold as she'd ever experienced. Back in Ontario it was much colder again, but she'd rug up for the conditions. Here they were all unprepared, cycling in lightweight gym attire.

"This is my place!" shouted Jess above the howling winds. David and Zach dumped their hire bikes on the sidewalk. Jess swiped for entry to the foyer and the three of them burst inside.

"That was so cold!" shivered Zach. The three of them were chilled to the bone and their bodies all shook as they caught the lift to Jess's level and she let them into the apartment.

"We need a shower, to clean off and warm up," Jess declared. "C'mon follow me."

The trio bundled through the bathroom doorway and Jess instinctively switched on all the lights and heaters. The boys blew into their hands and rubbed them together while Jess ran the hot water.

Zach kindly made the offer. "You go first Jess. It's your birthday." He didn't extend the offer to wait outside the room - it was too cold out there.

David continued, "Go ahead Jess. We won't look." David and Zach awkwardly faced the floor and Jess turned her back to the boys while she peeled off her lycra top.

The garment had not even landed on the tiles when Zach blurted, "Whoah! Awesome tattoo! Is that what I think it is?"

"I guess it is," Jess's hand and forearm covered her breasts as she turned around to face them. "What do you think?"

"I think it means you like cherry blossoms," said David naively.

"More than that!" said Zach. "She is a legend!"

"Who is a legend?" asked David.

"Man, haven't you seen this tattoo before? I don't mean on Jess. I mean on someone else?"

"No."

"David, are you sure that you're not gay?" Zach teased.

"Of course I'm not gay. Who? What's this tattoo from?"

"I think we are going to find out soon," grinned Zach.

Jess just smiled. The plan was understood and the cat was out if the bag. She let her arm fall revealing her pretty breasts with hardened nipples to the boys, who couldn't keep their eyes off her. She could feel her extroverted self taking over as she peeled off her leggings and thong, then wiggled her bottom evocatively as she entered the shower.

For whatever reason, neither of the men followed her in, but when she emerged, they had both stripped naked, and were standing, ready for their own showers. Zach went first while Jess dried herself and she donned a satin dressing gown. David stood awkwardly waiting, a towel held by his privates. "Back in a sec," said Jess, and returned clutching a bundle of satin fabric. Zach and David switched places and Jess handed Zach a gown. "Sorry -- it's an all-girl apartment. This might be a bit small but it's the best I can do."

Jess laughed aloud when Zach squeezed into the tiny gown. His biceps bulged in the armholes, it barely wrapped all the way around his waist, and the length resembled a microskirt with his cute butt showing underneath. He sat on the edge of the bathtub to wait under the warm ceiling heater.

Jess watched intently with her back to the door while David stepped out of the shower and dried himself. It was curious, she thought how thoroughly the older man dried every part of his body while the younger one applied a rough-and-ready approach. It reminded her how the brashness of youth turned her on. Fuuuck - he was taking sooo long. Even his cock had gone flaccid by this time. Zach remained sitting on the bathtub, nonplussed, looking up from time to time, waiting impatiently.

Dry at last! Jess threw the robe to David who squeezed in and tied the belt. "Birthday party time!" Jess poked her head through the door to confirm no house mates had returned, and led them to her bedroom.

The curtain was drawn and a dim lamp glowed beside a queen bed which was pressed into a corner of the room. There was not much space but the room did manage to fit a small sofa and a mirrored wardrobe. Jess took the hand of each man and guided them into her room before slinging them towards her bed. They each bounced onto the mattress and took a seat, facing her with a measurable gap between them. Jess injected herself into the gap and flung an arm around each of their necks. "My favourite boys! Here for my birthday." An arm from each man curled around Jess's middle and together they all squeezed in a flexed mass of tired, happy muscle. "The vodka!" Jess jumped bolt upright and scurried to the shelving fixed over the bed head.

"Only two glasses sorry!" she returned with the bottle. "Here Muscles, open this," she demanded of Zach. She second-guessed herself - such a compliment to Zach - would it upset David? Would she invoke jealousy that would spoil the occasion? Zach held the bottle and braced to twist the lid.

David reached across with a smile and caressed Zach's bicep with a light graze of his fingers. "Look at these bad boys! Nice guns Zach." Jess listened for a trace of sarcasm in his tone but there was none -- he was genuinely complimentary, maybe even flirty. Jess audibly exhaled in relief.

Zach passed the bottle back to Jess and she stood in front of the boys. She had intentionally slipped the knot on her gown and she held both hands aloft, vodka in one, glasses in the other and in an animated wiggle of her hips shouted "Woo-hoo! Vodka! Boys! Happy birthday to me!" The gown parted open revealing a line of flesh down her body. The fabric tried its hardest to part but was caught on her erect nipples. Jess gazed down to admire her line of her cleavage, which led to her firm belly, her navel, her mound and a tiny patch of pubic hair at the very top of her pussy.

Her eyes wandered to the boys on the bed and she detected erections straining under the minimal fabric of their ridiculously ill-fitting gowns. She poured two glasses and they clinked cheers. The boys skulled their vodka and Jess took a swig from the bottle. "Again!" she cried, "but let's do an arm lock this time!"

"What?" quizzed Zach.

"You know like in the movies."

David knew exactly what she meant. "Here, like this Buddy." David gently manipulated Zach's arm to a half bend and intertwined it with his own. Jess weaved her arm in so that all arms were tangled and each person delivered a drink to the person on their left. "Your problem is just that your muscles are too big Zach," teased David.

"Cheers!" again. David and Jess chugged their shot glasses, but Jess was holding the bottle for Zach and in a loss of concentration she spilt a lug of vodka onto his face and front.

"Aargh!" cried Zach.

"Oh I'm sorry" responded Jess in earnest.

"No I'm not worried about it the spill on me -- it's just a waste of good vodka!"

"We won't let it go to waste," said Jess in a sultry voice with mischievous eyes sparkling. Jess handed the bottle to David and moved towards Zach like a cat stalking its prey. She extended her bejeweled tongue and slurped a long sensuous lick up Zach's neck, another on his cheek, then another directly on his lips.

"It looks like it's soaked into your gown too", said Jess in a serious tone, and she slipped the bow on his belt. She wedged her hands underneath the gown at his shoulders and peeled it off. Jess stepped back and shrugged her shoulders letting her own gown fall down her back, landing in a crumpled heap at her feet.

She stepped across to David who was leaning back on his hands smiling with the widest grin. "I've got a job for you later. You can watch for now". In a similar fashion, she untied David's gown and parted the fabric to reveal David's cock, hard and adorned with a tiny pearl of precum on the tip. "Nice" murmured Jess, gazing at the cock and then clamped her fingers under the ridge. She lifted gently, but firmly, encouraging him to stand and led him by the cock, the few steps to the sofa and pressed him back into the seat. "I'll be back," she promised.