Age Triangle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess smooched back to Zach who was still sitting on the edge of the bed, half undressed in the gown. Her focus turned to his cock which stood as hard as a rock with a noticeable curve. The head was big and bulbous and so engorged with blood that she thought it might explode. Jess leaned in and kissed Zach hard on the lips. Her fingers lightly touched his cock - the surface was as smooth and firm as she expected and it twitched in response.

It was time to get this engine revving, she thought. She pushed Zach backwards onto the bed, leaned forward to dangle her breasts on his chest and began to grind her pussy lips over his flattened cock. Oh God -- she could see those abs working and felt another gush of wetness in her pussy from the sight.

She looked across to David to ensure that he had a good view of their coupling. She wanted him to see this. She wanted to turn him on. David had been kind to her and a good friend and now it was time for rewards. She returned her attention to Zach as he began rolling his hips back and forwards in circular motions, and Jess could see the bright red glans of his cock thrusting out between her legs on each cycle. She could sense his excitement, and after a few more moments of teasing he wrapped his strong arms around her, lifted her up entirely, turned around and then lay her down on the bed, hovering on top of her. The testosterone of youth had taken over and his hips drew back and then his cock entered her in one swift action, accompanied by a rough groan. Jess closed her eyes and exhaled as the penetration activated her pleasure centers. When Zach was fully inside her, she opened her eyes to the satisfaction to see David his fondling his semi erect cock with his eyes fixated upon their bodies.

Zach lived up to Jess's desires for energetic hard youthful sex. They remained in missionary position throughout, and Jess guided Zach through a sequence of tempos and intensities. To begin with, Zach was intent on hard and fast thrusting. But when it seemed an early orgasm was approaching, Jess instructed, "Slow down, Muscles!"

She guided Zach onwards, teaching him the art of suspense. "Back it out -- that's right. Only the head in there. Now, use it like a magic wand - swipe up and down. How does that feel? Can you feel how wet you are making me?" As a bonus, when Zach's body shifted away, Jess could admire that chest and those abs, rippling as his body worked that cock along her slippery pussy. Jess could feel the tingle in her pussy lips and clit every time that Zach's cock traversed her length.

There's a time for building tension and a time for release. Now Jess decided that it was time for Zach to let loose. She was happy to see David holding his fully erect cock, stroking it gently. She faced David while she instructed her lover. "Now fuck me Zach. Fuck me hard. Fuck the shit out of me."

Zach needed no more prompting. He turned on animal mode and used the power in his muscular core to drive his youthful iron-hard cock in and out of Jess's suffering cunt. Over and over he pounded her pussy, withdrawing the cock head completely from her entrance, before jamming into her opening again, continuing the thrust until his cock had reached the end of her cavity and his pubis had slammed hard against her clit and mound.

With a roar like a lion, Zach came with muscles tensed and veins popping, "Farrrrrkk!" Jess could sense him exploding inside of her and the wetness in her cunt amplified. She felt the telltale twitching actions of his cock and even felt the rhythmic contraction of his balls against her ass. David's eyes were glazed in sexual hypnosis, and she could tell he was watching the point of coupling to see Zach's cock waning at her entrance.

As Jess knew only too well, a young lover could be like a supernova. Full of energy, a giant explosion and then massive collapse, and that's exactly what happened. Zach pulled out from Jess's cunt, wiped his cock on the bedspread, crawled over beside jess and lay face-down on the bed. "Fuck Jess. That was awesome!" She knew it was, but her birthday plans were not yet finished.

Jess sat on the edge of the bed, facing away from Zach, looked to David and spread her legs a little. A small trickle of cum dripped out and she scooped it up with two fingers and fed the sticky thread into her mouth. "Hot or Not?" she asked him.

"Hot," replied David. "So fucking hot."

Jess walked over to David, taking care to clench her pussy tight to retain as much cum as she could. She placed her hands on his shoulders and leaned in offering a kiss with an obvious smear of cum across her lips. David's face crunched up and he visibly braced, but she proceeded anyway, merging her lips with his and seeking out his tongue. They disengaged and David smiled, licking his lips enthusiastically. Jess reflected his own thoughts, "It's a nice taste isn't it? Sweet, a little salty. Fresh like the sea."

"I guess that's why it's called semen," joked David, changing the mood of the room a little.

"I'll bet you've tasted your own," said Jess. "But every guy tastes different". And younger guys - like sleepy Zach here -- don't have all that bitterness built up in their lives yet. It manifests in their cum."

"Just look at him there. So cute and innocent. Couldn't you just eat him? Couldn't you just fuck him?" Jess leaned in and whispered right into David's ear. "Couldn't you just jam that big cock of yours right into that cute little puckered fucking asshole? Then you can fuck me after. Is that what you want?"

"Yes," David replied with a dry mouth. "I want to fuck you, Jess."

Jess and David had shared lunches, they'd shared jokes, classes and other experiences. They'd shared secrets and today they'd shared their first kiss. Now Jess wanted to share the bodily delights of this young fuck-thing with David.

Jess led David over to the bed, gently dragging him along by tugging on his loose foreskin. "We are all into new things here," she said as she climbed atop Zach's downturned body, straddling his back and facing his feet. His ass was right in front of her and she caressed his cheeks. "Look at this sexy ass!" Zach grunted, then Jess aggressively grabbed handfuls of the flesh in each hand. "It makes me so horny. Doesn't it make you horny David?"

Jess pulled the cheeks apart revealing Zach's tight asshole, and his instinctive reflexes clenched it tight before he released again. "Couldn't you just fuck it? Come on," she said. "Bring that cock over here." David straddled the boy's thighs facing Jess. His cock was hard and proud and Jess grasped it roughly by the shaft and angled it down towards Zach's opening. Jess shifted her buttocks and angled her pussy towards Zach's crack. She squeezed her pussy muscles and pushed out dollop after dollop of Zach's cum, directing the runny semen to follow the line of Zach's crease to the hole where the tip of David's cock had taken residence.

Jess shuffled back to accommodate David's knees and leaned forward to admire the view. Curious. Her experiences of threesomes in the past had been clumsy and awkward tangles of limbs, but here the three of them seemed to work together like cogs in a machine.

"You'll need plenty of lube for this", she informed from her experience. David looked down to see masses of cloudy, gooey cum pooling in Zach's ass and on his own cock. Jess used her fingers to smear the cum around David's glans and Zach's winking asshole. Then she gently pulled David's cock hard against Zach's twitching entrance. Jess drew the cheeks wide apart for an unobstructed view.

"Hot or Not?" Jess asked.

"Hot," replied David. "I never imagined it could be this hot."

"Now push," Jess whispered. David pushed once, twice, and then Zach groaned as the head of David's cock disappeared through Zach's ring. Zach moaned in a satisfying way as David continued, and pressed even harder into Zach's ass.

"How does it feel?" asked Jess. "How does that tight little ass feel? How does it feel to know that yours is the first cock inside that little virgin asshole."

"It feel fucking awesome."

Before they'd even started a rhythm, Jess interrupted. "Turn over, Muscles," she ordered Zach giving his buttock a little shake. Zach complied and Jess resumed her position straddled over Zach's torso. David caught close up views of his magnificent ab muscles but couldn't keep his eyes off the huge hard cock with the bulbous head which had sprung up. Jess reached behind for a pillow, urged Zach to arch his back and inserted the pillow under his buttocks.

Jess began to rub her cunt back and forth across Zach's tensed abs, fulfilling the wish that she'd been dreaming about ever since she first laid eyes on his body.

David positioned his cock at Zach's ass and then clasped the shaft of Zach's hard cock with a tremendous grip. David's teeth gritted in concentration, then with grip anchored on Zach's cock he pulled his body forward as his cock slipped through the tight entrance and his cock penetrated deeper into Zach's insides.

Then the trio descended into a carnal rhythm of ecstatic fucking. Jess swirled a large mouthful of saliva and pooled it into her palm. She closed her wet hand around David's fist, which in turn held Zach's shaft. Together they worked the slippery cock up and down, while Jess tribbed on Zach's abs and David penetrated the asshole. Jess leaned in for a kiss and her heart melted with the intimacy that she was able to share with her friends.

Jess could not get enough of Zach's stomach against her cunt. She pressed her pussy lips hard against his tummy and reveled in the slip and slide action, lubricated by the copious juices leaking from her vagina. As she moved back and forth, her engorged clitoris flicked across each of the muscular ridges that made up Zach's abs.

But Jess needed more. She felt an emptiness welling deep within her. And the pressure of her pussy lips against Zach's hard body was not enough. She needed to be stretched. She needed to be filled. Once more, she needed a cock deep inside her. And the one she held in her hand right now, the one that had fucked her so gloriously this afternoon already - that would be perfect.

She delivered one final sloppy lingering kiss on David's lips, then pushed away and slid all the way back to Zach's chest, her ass perched on his nipples. Taking advantage of the slipperiness all over, she turned on the spot, to face the opposite direction, again straddling Zach. Unfortunately, in the process, Jess's shin came into solid contact with Zach's face - as good a strike as any kickboxer could deliver. So much for being a well-oiled machine! But Zach was focused on the moment, so desperate to continue their tryst, that nothing would have perturbed him.

Jess edged backwards on Zach's tummy until she felt his cock pressing against her tailbone. Then she continued to inch herself further letting the hard cock align along her slit until she saw the bulbous head jut out at the nexus of her legs. She lifted her ass slightly, reached down to angle Zach's cock toward her hole, and then let it rest there - feeling the sensuous touch of his skin holding her pussy lips so gently apart. David's determined arms reached from behind and two hands planted firmly on her tits. Then in one strong definitive action, she felt the arms draw her backwards to deliver the ultimate convergence of bodies. David's cock drove hard up into Zach's ass and Zach's cock penetrated deep into Jess's pussy. Jess felt David's pubes tickling her ass as they reached the zenith of their motion, and they all moaned in unison.

Zach's hands landed on top of David's and they squeezed her breasts in synchrony to send a shiver down Jess's spine. David slipped his hands out and applied them to Jess's hips providing him additional purchase, and then the boys commenced a steady, smooth pumping action. Jess let herself be taken for the ride: David pulled Jess back onto Zach's cock while Zach performed a tummy curl, driving his cock to the front wall of Jess's vagina. Then David would thrust and drive his cock deep into Zach's ass, and as David's cock reached the end of the thrust, Jess could feel a twitch of Zach's cock. Then the action would reverse: David would ease his cock out of Zach and as David pushed away she would relieve her pressure on Zach.

Jess deciphered Zach's emotions from the expressions on his face as the trio's sexual mechanics unfolded. As David's cock reached the point of maximum girth in his ass, Zach's mouth would open and his breath would pause momentarily. Then the cock would continue still deeper and Zach would exhale, and emit a little gasp when David's cock thudded to the end of its travel. She could also see the pleasure hidden amongst the exquisite pain as her cunt massaged the nerve endings of his cock. As David's cock withdrew and Zach's cock emerged from Jess's pussy, a new emotion would appear, conveying emptiness, and yet relief. Before it would all repeat.

Jess was in her own world of pleasure, feeling the comfort of being swaddled by her friends' bodies, and pride at being the center of their desires. Physically, the feeling the Zach's enormous cock in her pussy, the sensation of the bulbous head grinding within her, the straining of her entrance, and feeling David's strong hands on her body tipped her into a trance-like state. It was some of the best sex she had ever experienced, but she wanted more. She was not entirely full. If her heart had room for two men, then so did her pussy. Jess had made a promise to David and now it was time to deliver. She felt David's mouth, nuzzling into her neck. She reached around behind his head to stroke the sharp, short bristles of his hair. "Fuck me David. Fuck me too".

David pulled his cock from Zach's ass, and pressed it firmly against the underside of Zach's cock. Jess rode high on Zach and David followed along until the tip of his cock sat just below the ridge of Zach's. Everything was so slippery from the cunt juices, but David managed to hold firm while Jess pushed back with all her might.

Jess strained - she whimpered - she moaned - but she could feel it working. Little by little she could sense David entering her like an attachment to Zach's cock. She felt a twinge of pain as her pussy lips expanded, but at the same time, the sensation from that stretching action was deeply satisfying. Finally when the two cocks were deep inside her she felt complete.

Together they began to move - the pair of penises remained lockstep in contact and Jess flowed up and down along the organs. David held her soft hips, and Zach held under her ass, and together they guided her body both upwards and downwards. Their actions were methodical and coordinated. They did not need to speak to each other but had reached an innate understanding of the motion that would please Jess.

From slow beginnings, the intensity of their pistoning grew and a climax began to well in each of them.

Zach had orgasmed already that day but he was the first to reach the edge, and with two other bodies urging him along, he could not hold back and he dived into the abyss. Jess and David both experienced Zach's convulsions and contractions as he came. Those famous abs crunched and relaxed and crunched again, to the visual delight of Jess. David felt Zach's cock spasm, and his entire pelvis twitch over and over again as volumes of cum filled the last remaining gaps inside of Jess's cunt, and began to leak from her hole.

Both Jess and David waited respectfully until Zach had recovered his breath, then they continued the fuck. The two cocks inside of Jess were now awash in a sea of sloppy cum, and they no longer remained in tandem. Now David felt his cock sliding back and forth against Zach's textured frenulum and flick against the ridge of his cock. He could fell Jess squeeze around the base of his shaft and he could feel a pulsating action emanating from the front of Jess's vagina.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," David warned of his impending orgasm like a building sneeze.

The threesome stroked slower and slower, but deeper and harder.

"Fuck baby, cum baby," invited Jess.

David groaned and his cock exploded with cum. Jess felt her pussy fill with more cocks and cum than she could have ever imagined and it sent her into wave after wave of delicious orgasm. Without even knowing it, she continued to grind her pussy onto the boys, and rubbed her hands over Zach's slippery belly.

The trio slumped onto their backs on the bed, happy, contented, satisfied. Their breathing shifted to a regular pattern as they recovered from their physical escapades and energetic releases. Jess lay in the middle, their sweaty shoulders in contact. Jess let her legs part and her calves rested on top of each of the boy's knees. She felt oceans of cum oozing from the reservoir that was her vagina, spilling over her bed, and that simply made her happy.

Out of nowhere, Zach asked, "Hot or Not?"

"Hot!" replied Jess and David in unison. Jess finished the sentence, "So fucking unbelievably hot."

She was happy. They were all happy. This was just where Jess wanted to be. She'd finally made this town into a home. She lay there between her new lovers. She had the best of both worlds. The yin and the yang. Youth and wisdom. Brawn and brain. She rested. And as they fell asleep David and Zach murmured in unison: "Happy birthday Jess."