Aged Out

Story Info
Young woman gets forced into a family relationship.
10.1k words
4.45
43.2k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

Stacie never knew her father and she wished she had never known Carla, her mother. Her mother was a devoted drunk who had dabbled in heroin after fleeing her family for some reason that she never discussed with Stacie.

In her late teens Stacie got close to one of her mother's boyfriends who seemed a nice guy. Clean cut, nice car, and a good job at a bank. She had no idea what he saw in her mother. One night he brought Carla home and Carla was wasted. Not so bad that Stacie needed to call an ambulance but bad enough that she had to be carried into the apartment and put to bed.

Turned out that's what Carla's boyfriend had been waiting for all along. With Carla passed out he did his best to molest Stacie and would have gotten away with it except for Stacie fighting back and then calling the police on him. He was arrested and shortly thereafter he committed suicide in jail.

Stacie had been taken away from her unfit mother and placed in foster care. She never saw Carla again and assumed that Carla was either dead or happy to be free of her child. Once in the foster care system Stacie got bounced around from one place to another for the almost two years until she turned eighteen.

Just a few days before she was to be "Aged Out" of the foster care system she finally got to meet with her case worker from the county child protection services agency. Stacie was brusquely informed of her two choices: First was she could take an absurdly small amount of cash assistance and go her own way. Second was Stacie's aunt Darla in Idaho had offered to take her in and the county would pay her the same cash amount and also pay for her bus fare if she went to Idaho.

Seems the county preferred that former foster kids would leave their jurisdiction as opposed to sticking around and causing potential problems.

Stacie didn't know her mother's sister very well and only vaguely remembered meeting the woman several years before. It wasn't much of a choice but at least she'd have a place to live. She accepted the offer and on her eighteenth birthday she walked to the bus station and started the almost-three day, thousand mile journey from Phoenix to Boise. It was a quiet Sunday afternoon when the bus finally made it to Boise.

At the end of the bus journey she was exhausted and in dire need of a shower.

Stacie exited the bus with all of her worldly belongings packed into a single backpack. The fall season was already in progress in Idaho and it was chilly especially compared to the desert heat of Phoenix.

"Stacie?" said a familiar sounding voice.

Stacie turned and almost died of shock. "Mama?" she said. The woman standing in front of her looked exactly like her mother but somewhat healthier and with long hair compared to her mother's short, shredded haircut. The woman immediately understood Stacie's shock.

"Your mama never told you I was her identical twin sister?"

"No...she didn't." replied Stacie as the momentary shock started to wear off.

The woman shook her head and gave Stacie a hug.

A bit of an epiphany hit Stacie and she said, "Darla and Carla...you were twins...that makes sense now."

Darla laughed a little, "That was my folks. They had a little sense of humor when they named us. Had we been boys it was going to be Robby and Bobby."

Darla and Stacie made a little small talk as they got into Darla's car and headed north out of the city for almost two hours. The scenery went from open farm and ranch country to more mountainous and tree lined as they drove along. Stacie saw a sign for a small town but missed the name as her aunt turned right and drove on. Getting to a gated dirt road her aunt jumped out and opened the gate, moved the car inside, and repeated the process to close the gate behind them. Another two miles up the dirt road was a modest home with a few outbuildings surrounding it. It was in good shape compared to other places she'd seen but it was also very small.

"Welcome home! It ain't much but it's paid for. Come on in and you can meet your Uncle Darryl and your cousin Clay."

Stacie grabbed her backpack and followed her Aunt Darla into the small house. Entering the place it was very clean compared to what Stacie was accustomed to but it was also very small. The living room and kitchen were two parts of the same room, she could see a bathroom, and there were two bedrooms.

A big man got up from one of the three recliners in the living room. "You must be Stacie!" he gave her a big hug, "You're a good looking girl, nice legs too, I see it runs in the family!" He smelled of beer and tortilla chips.

A similar sized man got up and she realized it was a guy about her own age. "Hey, I'm Clay. Nice to meet you." he said. Clay was a little reserved but friendly enough. He wasn't bad looking but he was definitely a creature of the backwoods and Stacie saw that right off.

There followed a few cursory questions about where Stacie came from, where was her mom, and Stacie also had a few questions and then Darla asked her to help in the kitchen as Darla made dinner. Stacie enjoyed the dinner and the conversation too. She got to hear about the various jobs the two men did to make a living and she also got to hear about how the nearby town was slowly dying.

The lumber mill had closed a few years before and after that the younger people and the working families had mostly pulled up stakes and left. People like her aunt and uncle were among the few who remained behind tied to property and heritage.

Her uncle swallowed some mashed potatoes and washed it down with a swig of beer, "Not much in the way of girls around here, either. Clay's about the only kid his age around for miles. It'll be nice for him to have some company he can relate to."

Stacie looked over at Clay and noticed he'd been staring at her. He averted his gaze to the meat on his plate and went back to work on it.

After dinner was over Darla aimed Stacie at the bathroom and recommended a shower before Stacie got ready for bed. Stacie agreed. The bathroom was the only feature of the house that could be called 'big' and the shower had ample room for two people. The hot water felt great and Stacie did her best to get everything nice and clean. The soap smelled of cherry blossoms and she liked that too.

Darla had taken Stacie's smelly clothes to wash them which left Stacie with just a clean pair of panties and a long nightshirt borrowed from Darla. In foster care Stacie usually slept in her street clothes so the other kids wouldn't steal them during the night. It was a bit of a treat to think about sleeping like normal again.

"Where am I going to sleep tonight?" was her next question. There were just the two bedrooms and the living room had three recliners facing the wall-sized big screen TV. There wasn't even a couch to crash on.

Darla gestured at one of the bedrooms. "You can sleep in with Clay. He's got a big bed and plenty of room in there, you'll see."

Stacie tried to find another option but Darla assured her she'd be fine.

Stacie stayed up for a while and watched TV while the family went to sleep. After sitting in the recliner for a good hour she realized she was exhausted and that the big bed was a much better idea than the recliner.

She shut off the TV and quietly opened the door to the bedroom. The light from the clock was enough to let her see Clay snoozing away on the far side of the bed. Stacie gently got into the bed opposite. It wasn't the first time she'd had to sleep with someone else. It had happened quite a bit in foster care so this wasn't that radical a move for her.

Come the morning she discovered she was alone in the bed. She could smell coffee and got up to find it.

Darla smiled at her. It was still disturbing to Stacie to see her mother's face and hear her mother's voice coming from the woman.

"Hey, you slept well. Must be nine o'clock by now."

Stacie nodded and accepted a freshly poured cup of strong coffee, "I'm sorry, I was just wasted from the trip and all."

"No worries," said Darla, "we'll get you something to eat here and then you can get dressed and come help me with some chores."

Stacie thought to ask, "Where did Uncle Darryl and Clay go?"

"They're down at the mill taking apart some saws and things that have to get trucked out today. It's sad to see it happen but it's good work and it pays well."

Through the day Stacie got to know Darla better. Like her son she also had a decided aura of backwoods about her and while she was sometimes a little rough she was also honest. Stacie appreciated Darla's blunt honesty especially coming out of the foster care system where lies were a way of life.

Darla and Stacie caught up with each other's family history through the day. Stacie discovered that she was only three months younger than Clay and she discovered that her grandparents had passed away around the time Darla married Darryl. She was a bit sad that she'd never got to meet them.

Darla also shared how Carla had lived with Darla and Darryl after the grandparents passed away. And then Carla just up and disappeared the one day. It ended up being a few years before Darla found Carla living in Phoenix and that was when Stacie remembered meeting Darla.

"Your mama was slipping at that point and I could see it. She was hitting the bottle and all she wanted from me was money. I felt bad leaving you with her but I didn't have any say in the matter." Darla confessed.

They spent the rest of the day working together before finally wrapping it up to go inside to put on dinner. Stacie helped as best she could and Darla showed her how to do a few things. Real home cooking was not anything Stacie had ever seen in person before. Meals with Carla and in the foster care system were mostly ramen soup and microwaved frozen crap. This, on the other hand, was downright fancy compared to what Stacie was used to.

The men returned home as the sun was setting and Stacie's next thing to adjust to was their normal evening ritual. The small house had a mudroom at the side door and her uncle stopped in the mudroom and stripped himself naked of his sweaty, oily coveralls and other sweaty garments.

"Clay's out putting the truck in the shed and he'll be along in a couple minutes." said her uncle to Darla as he strode to the bathroom. He closed the door and she heard the shower start up. Stacie had done her best to be polite but as Darryl walked by her she couldn't help but notice his generously proportioned cock swinging between his legs. It wasn't porn-star sized, but it was still impressive. Stacie had a boyfriend for a while in foster care and he wasn't nearly as gifted.

As promised, Clay followed her uncle in the mudroom about ten minutes later, stripping himself naked of the day's grime. Even though he was her cousin she deliberately stole a glance at Clay when he made his way to the bathroom. He was similarly proportioned to his father and that made sense. Darryl was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt when he came out, excused himself, and let Clay get into the bathroom. Stacie imagined Clay in the shower and then imagined that cock of his plowing her body. She felt herself moisten just thinking about it and and then shook her head trying to clear that image from her mind.

"You alright?" said Darla.

Stacie turned to her aunt. "Oh yes, just not used to...living in a small house I guess."

Darla smiled, "You'll get used to it. When you live in a small place and you work hard there's some social niceties you just have to let go. In time you won't notice it at all. I promise."

When Clay was done with his shower he came out to the small dinner table and the four of them ate with gusto. It had been a long, busy day full of hard work for everyone and they were hungry. Water was the drink of choice during dinner but when the dinner was done the two men excused themselves, grabbed a couple of beers, and retired to their recliners for the evening.

Darla and Stacie cleaned up the dinner plates and the kitchen while the men caught up on the news.

When they were done Darla told Stacie to go get ready for bed and then come back and join the family. When Stacie came back out she found Darryl sitting in the middle recliner with Darla and Clay on either side. Some kind of talent show was on the TV and it seemed interesting.

Stacie went to get a chair from the kitchen when Darla interrupted, "Stacie, just go ahead and sit with Clay, okay? He's got plenty of room, don't you Clay?"

Clay looked up. "Yeah, sure." he patted his lap and beckoned Stacie.

She hesitated for a moment and then felt the discomfort in the room. "Okay." she said out loud and then sat down in Clay's lap. He pressed a button and the chair reclined. Clay wrapped his arms around her and simply said, "Relax, I got you."

She let herself lay back against his chest while his arms wrapped around her. His hands were clasped right above her belly button and nothing inappropriate was occurring. Then he adjusted himself a bit and she felt her bare legs against Clay's bare legs.

Stacie forced down her feelings of awkwardness and shameful lust and tried to focus on the talent show.

Darryl passed her a beer and she gladly accepted it. By the time the little girl from Cleveland was singing Stacie had a nice buzz going. She adjusted herself and Clay took his hands off of her while she did so. Then she settled back down and his arms wrapped around her again.

This wasn't better. She'd adjusted herself because of some minor discomfort and when she settled back down she was now aware of Clay's cock parting her ass cheeks through the three layers of clothing between them. She did her best not to move and so did he.

It was ten o'clock when the talent show ended and Darryl shut off the TV. Stacie got up and excused herself to the bathroom and then she went to bed as everyone else took their turn in the bathroom.

Stacie said "Good night" to Clay when he came to bed and he replied in kind. A respectable distance was maintained in the bed and soon enough Stacie was slumbering soundly.

She was vaguely aware of Clay's alarm clock going off and part of her knew it was around five in the morning. She heard him hit the snooze button before rolling over towards her. His hand bumped into her back and then he gave her a deliberate touch, as if to make sure she was really there.

Clay moved his hand from her back to her head and gently stroked her hair. Stacie reminded him of his girlfriend and how she'd sneak over to see him some nights. He used to love stroking her hair (not to mention fucking her) before she and her family had to move away. That had been a couple years now.

The alarm clock called again and Clay sighed and got up. There was more heavy work to do breaking down the mill today and he needed to get there. Winter wasn't too far away and there was bonus money on the table if they could get everything shipped out before the snow.

Stacie listened as the men chatted with Darla and she heard them say goodbye. The truck started up a minute later and after it warmed up she heard it drive away.

Stacie was awake at this point and she got up. Darla had heard her stirring and had a fresh cup of coffee ready.

"How'd you sleep?" asked Darla.

"Pretty good really. I'm not used to beer and that kind of put me down for the night."

Darla smiled, "Yeah, it's better than hot cocoa at night when you need to get some sleep." Darla sipped at her coffee. "You don't drink much, do you?"

Stacie shook her head, "No, I guess my mom always drank enough for both of us."

"I understand." said Darla in a hushed voice.

A full day of chores followed and when the two women broke for lunch Darla made tea to go with it. This was truly surprising to Stacie because she didn't imagine her aunt being a tea drinker. It was something civilized and out of place. Stacie liked it.

"You doing okay sleeping with Clay?" asked Darla.

"Yeah. He was touching me a bit this morning but nothing bad."

Darla passed her a cookie. "He's just being friendly, I'm sure."

Stacie let it go and moved on to talking about the chickens and the goats. Soon enough the lunch break ended and the two women went to work cleaning out the chicken coop. It was hot and dirty work and when they were done Darla had Stacie enter the house via the mudroom.

The two women stripped down and when they were both naked Darla led Stacie to the bathroom.

Darla looked at Stacie, "You okay showering with me? I'd appreciate if you'd wash my hair for me and get the chicken shit out of there."

Stacie swallowed and said, "Um, sure...okay."

They chatted as they washed up and at one point Darla turned around and Stacie noticed the scars on Darla's belly. Darla didn't miss this.

"I had a rough time birthing Clay and after it was all done I needed some fixing up. The doctors told me I'd be able to have more kids but after a while I accepted that Clay would be my only child." Stacie caught the pang of regret in Darla's voice.

When they were done both Darla and Stacie got their bedtime outfits on. Stacie loaded up their clothes in the washing machine mostly so she'd have something to wear the next day.

Dinner got going and as the sun was setting the men showed up. The rituals from the night before were repeated except this time Stacie's gaze locked onto her cousin's cock as he headed to the shower. She was acutely aware of having sat on that thing the night before.

Polite conversation followed during the dinner and Stacie noticed that Clay was more talkative. He asked her about Phoenix and was impressed by her descriptions of the often epic heat. He was genuinely interested in getting to know her and she liked that.

After dinner the routine was followed and the ladies took their places after the kitchen was squared away.

Stacie sat in Clay's lap again and allowed herself to be more comfortable than the night before. She didn't mind when Clay wrapped his arms around her and eventually moved his hand a little higher. His thumb was copping a feel of her tit and she let it go. Stacie noticed that Clay's cock was well behaved all evening.

Bedtime came along and with it the need for the four people to relieve themselves of their respective evening beers. Stacie was in bed ahead of Clay and when he came to bed he set his alarm and said goodnight before shutting off the light.

At some point Stacie stirred and felt Clay rubbing her back.

"Clay?" she asked.

"Can I hold you?" he asked in reply.

Two years in foster care had her guard up, "That's all, just holding me?"

"Yeah. That's all."

"Okay."

He scooted up to her and spooned her with an arm around her.

Stacie ended up liking the feeling of being held. She'd never done this before and she decided she liked it. Before she slipped off into sleep.

When the alarm clock went off in the morning Clay quickly rolled over and swatted the snooze button. Stacie woke up too and when Clay rolled back to her he slipped his hand under her nightshirt as he cuddled up to her again. He softly caressed her tit and she felt herself flush with the sudden and unexpected contact. His body moved against hers and then she was also aware of Clay's morning erection wanting to get out of his boxer shorts. A part of Stacie wanted it to and another part was totally against the idea. She ended up torn with guilt for thinking of her cousin the way he was clearly thinking about her.

The alarm went off again and Stacie stayed where she was while Clay went off to get ready for work.

Another day of routine followed and she was grateful to bury herself in chores and conversation with Darla.