Aged Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clay went outside to help Darryl unload the quads and get them into the garage. Darla took the opportunity to ask for Stacie's help in the kitchen.

"I gather you two sorted out your differences?" asked Darla.

Stacie looked down and then looked at Darla, "You could say that, yeah."

"Are you happy about it?"

Stacie considered Darla's question for a moment. "Yeah. It wasn't what I'd planned or expected but yeah, I'm mostly happy about it."

"Was he gentle with you?"

Stacie fought back a laugh, "No. Not at all!"

Darla patted her on the back, "Lucky girl. All that paperback romance stuff just doesn't compare to having a man take you and fuck you and make you his. You never doubt that he's serious about you."

A line of intimacy having been crossed Stacie felt comfortable enough to forge on, "What was your first time with Darryl like?"

Darla raised an eyebrow as she started chopping up carrots for a stew. "You sure you want to know? It's no paperback romance."

Stacie sliced up the potatoes. "Yeah, I'd like to know."

Darla stopped and got herself a tumbler of bourbon. "Truth serum." she said to Stacie as she poured it.

"Your uncle and I met in high school. He was a linebacker and I was a cheerleader. We dated a few times and then I got accepted to the university and he was destined to work at the mill."

Darla listened for a moment as the men tried to start one of the quads. She took a sip of the bourbon.

"So anyway your grandfather was old fashioned and didn't like the idea of me going away to college and marrying some college boy. He liked Darryl and encouraged Darryl to pursue me. That was when Darryl built this house. He'd worked his ass off earning good money and he bought this land and built this house, him and his father and my father and some of the men from the mill helped."

Darla sipped the bourbon before going on.

"I ended up going off to school in the fall and when I came back for Christmas break Darryl wanted to show me this house and this one day I went with him. My father saw me off and it's not like we were sneaking around, right?"

Another sip. A pause. And another sip.

"We got here just as the snow started falling. The place was beautiful and he did all the woodcarving you see around the doors and everything. It was small but it was the prettiest house around here. We had a nice dinner he'd prepared ahead of time and then the snow really hit. It was a full on blizzard. I called my folks and my father told me to stay where I was because it was safer than driving the canyon road home."

The diced up veggies and some chicken were tossed into the pot to start cooking. Darla poured herself a bit more bourbon and then poured a glass for Stacie. Even though she wasn't keen on strong liquor Stacie politely accepted the drink and the two women sat down at the kitchen table.

"Where was I? Oh yes, so about an hour later I tried to call home again but the lines were down. That left me stuck with Darryl which at that moment wasn't all that bad but after the snow got to three feet deep and there was no way to get out of here he started to want to kiss me. I'd left that part of me behind when I went away to school and now here was Darryl wanting me to pick up where we'd left off."

Darla took a big sip of the bourbon and let it swish in her mouth before swallowing it.

"Well, he got frustrated and started pulling at my clothes. There was no way I was going to win and it was clear he wasn't taking no for an answer so I took my things off so's he wouldn't tear them up and I was crying my eyes out a little while later when he made a woman out of me."

It was Stacie's turn to sip her bourbon. "He raped you. I'm so sorry."

Darla shook her head, "Don't think poorly of Darryl. The one to blame was my father who set it up. My father wanted me and Carla to stay close to home and being old fashioned he figured a baby was as good an anchor as any."

Stacie objected, "But Darryl had a choice..."

Darla cut her off, "Darryl's a good man but when he gets horny he doesn't have much control. My father saw this in Darryl and sent me off with Darryl knowing I'd be stuck here for a few days. Once Darryl had fucked me the first time I figured the damage was done and I just let him do what he wanted after that. It was a week later when Darryl finally took me home and then it was a month or so after that when I came home from college pregnant. My mother and Carla were concerned for me but daddy just sent me up here to stay with Darryl. After Clay was born we got married and here I am and there's your story."

Stacie sipped her drink. "Did you expect Clay and me to get together while you two were gone?"

"Of course. The boy's just like his father, isn't he?"

"He is." was Stacie's simple reply before the men came in from the outside. Stacie thought about the irony of Darla's father setting her up with Darryl and then Darla set up Stacie with Clay.

All through dinner Stacie thought of babies and anchors and her mind would keep drifting to thoughts about Clay. She realized that had she not just tried to stop Clay but instead had fought him he wouldn't have stopped. He was just like his father.

The idea that Clay would take her by force if he wanted to was scary. It also thrilled Stacie to imagine his cock pounding away at her whether she wanted it or not. Stacie felt that this feeling was wrong, but then what was that compared to fucking her cousin? And THAT thought, the thought of Clay's forbidden family cock got her wet.

After dinner and the post-dinner clean up was concluded everyone went off to dress for the evening. Darla and Darryl were in their flannels and Clay was in his t-shirt and boxers. Stacie had to make do with just her nightshirt and no panties.

Stacie sat in Clay's lap as usual except that this time he pulled up her nightshirt as she sat down so her bare bottom was in his lap. Darla passed a light throw blanket to her saying, "So your legs don't get cold."

Darryl put on an old French movie that was very romantic. Stacie was impressed that Darryl would like a French movie. Through the course of the movie Stacie felt Clay getting hard and when she adjusted herself Clay quickly fished out his cock from his boxers. Settling back down his cock was brushing against her bare pussy and despite having so many misgivings Stacie wanted it inside her again.

During the wedding scene when there was singing and partying going on Clay reached into Stacie's lap, got hold of his hardness and placed it against her opening.

It was the wedding night scene that sent things over the edge. As the young couple on the screen consummated their marriage Clay managed to get his cock partway into Stacie's pussy. They did their best to hide their lustful act from the two adults sitting right next to them but no one was fooled.

Darla and Darryl exchanged knowing glances. "Well, we're going to bed." said Darryl. "You two can tell us how the movie turns out in the morning."

Darryl took Darla's hand and led her off to their bedroom, closing the bedroom door behind them.

"They know." said Stacie.

Clay laughed a bit, "I think you're right."

"Should we go to bed do you think?" asked Stacie.

"Maybe we can just sit still and watch the rest of the movie. It's only got like a half hour left."

Stacie did her best to hold still during the balance of the movie. But it was the second love scene that did it for her. The young French couple on the screen was making love on a bed and having a very deep French conversation while the young man's bare ass rose up and down on the girl's groin.

Stacie could feel what she was seeing on the screen. She couldn't help but start moving and as she did Clay's cock slipped all the way into her. "Oh God.." she whispered as he started to fuck her. The two of them fucked as silently as they could and when the couple on the screen started to climax so did Stacie and Clay.

Stacie felt Clay's cock erupt into her pussy and it felt so fucking good! It didn't matter to her that she wasn't having any big orgasm, no, just feeling Clay cumming inside her was satisfaction enough.

When the two lovers were sufficiently recovered they went and cleaned up before going to bed.

Once she got to the bedroom Stacie peeled off her nightshirt knowing she wouldn't need it. Clay followed and just like Stacie he was naked and anticipating more sex.

The two young people were trying to calm down and maybe even sleep when they heard the amorous sounds of Darryl and Darla.

Clay was used to hearing such things in a small house but Stacie wasn't. She felt like she was intruding on Darryl and Darla but couldn't stop herself from listening and imagining Darryl pounding away at Darla.

Stacie reached a hand out to touch Clay. "Please...I need you."

Clay moved on top of her and his already hard cock slipped into her again. This time Stacie's passions were fed and when Clay started groaning with his release Stacie had to try to stifle a cry as her pleasures peaked.

In the next room Darla spoke to Darryl with approval, "They're making us a grandchild."

By the time the spring flowers were blooming Stacie was walking around the house with a noticeable baby bump. She had accepted the idea of having her cousin's baby and she also accepted the idea of being anchored to Clay, his home, and his family by that same baby. She'd never leave him. She had felt that she was tied to him and he felt the same about her.

Stacie had learned to indulge in provoking Clay's animalistic sex drive. Sometimes she'd deliberately hold him off for a few days until he'd finally insist on having his way and forcefully fucking her. She had her best orgasms when he'd fuck her like that but now that the baby was coming she was more careful to attend to Clay's needs. Sex was a sometimes topic of discussion in the house and she became accustomed to it.

All of the sexual activity between Stacie and Clay had provoked a response in Darryl, too. He was not yet in his forties and neither was Darla and all of the fucking and sucking and humping had invigorated his interest in Darla. It was then welcome news that Darla would be having a baby of her own.

Thus the day came when there were two infants in the house. Darla and Stacie shared nursing duties and the men didn't mind.

One of Stacie's surprises in her new family was how she and Darryl would talk sometimes. Granted, it usually took a bit of bourbon to get Darryl talking but he would talk.

One time he admitted to Stacie that Darla's story of her first time was true. Darla's father had been close to Darryl and wanted his daughter with Darryl and not some wimpy college boy.

"Yeah, crazy ain't it? Darla was home for Christmas and her old man calls me this one morning and tells me to come pick her up and show her this house. When I got there he pulls me aside and says to keep her for dinner and say to have her home by eight because the weather's supposed to get bad around three."

He sipped his bourbon and looks at Stacie and smiled, "You know what's funny? I was going to be perfectly honorable about the whole thing and said I'd have Darla back by three to stay ahead of the snow. Her old man all but TOLD me to fuck her. I didn't believe my ears back then, like what kind of man does that to his daughter? But I did love her and where he was giving her to me I took advantage."

Stacie felt comfortable enough with him to go further. "Did you plan on forcing her?"

Darryl took in a breath and stared out at the sunset. "No, I didn't plan it that way. I thought a romantic dinner and the promise of a nice home would convince her to be with me. But I got all worked up and when she was going to be stuck with me and I was all hot and bothered...well, I just wasn't myself."

He sipped the bourbon again and turned to look at Stacie. "Clay was like that with you wasn't he?"

Stacie took his hand to calm him because he was getting a bit teary and regretful. "No, I thought I could have what I wanted and not go too far with Clay but I pushed it too far. I don't regret it now but it could have been better. That and Darla set us up the same as her father did with her."

"You sore about that?" he asked.

"Not really. I mean I get it her wanting someone for Clay and it's been nice here ever since so I think it turned out okay."

"Good."

"Where did my mom figure into everything?"

Darryl's eyebrows rose and now he poured himself more of the bourbon. "Clay wasn't an easy baby for Darla and Darla's old man sent Carla up here to help out. Carla and me, we ended up getting real close the one time Darla was in the hospital and then Carla up and disappeared."

Stacie had to stop and take it all in. All the pieces of the different stories. And now this little bit about Carla being left alone with Darryl.

Stacie realized that Darryl was the father she'd never met! And Darla was Carla's identical twin...genetically speaking that made Clay her full brother and not just a cousin!

What to do with this? The possibilities rolled in her mind and she realized that confronting this was not going to have a good resolution for any of them. Especially her baby.

She turned her thoughts to Clay and how he'd come to love her and how she'd come to love him. All of that could be lost.

That night she lay naked on her back with a naked Clay on top of her doing his very best to fuck another baby into her. He kissed her and she opened her mouth to welcome his tongue to tangle with her own. His hands mashed her milky tits and she even leaked a little milk onto the sheets.

It felt good to feel his cock in her body. He'd made a baby with her. He wanted to make another baby with her.

She imagined trying to live a life without him and couldn't. She was too far into this now. And despite everything she found herself craving his cock.

Clay moaned as he jabbed deep into Stacie's pussy and came. She felt the familiar twitches and pulses and thrusts of his body inside of her own. He was inseminating her with his seed. She loved feeling him seed her. She could never give this up.

When he pulled out of her and rolled off Stacie sighed and contentedly held her belly. Hoping...