Agency of Bondage Ch. 03

Story Info
Trixie a Jason share an awkward encounter.
2.7k words
5
649
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trixie wrapped her arms tightly about her body as she hurried along the street, splashing through rapidly growing puddles as the rain beat down around her. Her umbrella bobbed along above her, her magic keeping it aloft even as it battled the wind that whipped at her hair and coat. She was regretting her decision not to take a cab.

She crossed the road at a set of traffic lights, skirting round an especially large puddle that had formed at the crossing, and came to a stop at the window of a small cafe. Warm yellow light spilled from the interior of the cafe which was crammed full of people chatting over steaming cups of coffee and mouth-watering cakes. She scanned the crowd, her stomach twisting itself in knots as her eyes settled on Jason, sat alone in a booth at the back of the cafe, an untouched cup of coffee on the table in front of him. She swallowed, fighting back the sudden urge to vomit. It had been two days since the incident at Barnabus' house. She had expected him to be angry with her, perhaps even report her to the Agency, but she had heard nothing from him at all. In someways, the silence had been more unbearable. Then out of the blue that morning he had messaged her and asked to talk. She had agreed and suggested the cafe. It was busy enough that they wouldn't be overheard and at least it was neutral ground for them both.

A bell rang as she pushed open the door but the sound was drowned out amid the sounds of talking and the hiss of coffee machines. Her umbrella shook itself dry outside before nestling itself in a waiting stand with a sigh of relief. She found herself almost envying it as she began to pick her way through the tables to where Jason was sat staring into his drink.

"Jason?" she said tentatively as she approached.

He looked up at her, and she thought she could see a dozen different emotions cross his face. "Hi," he said awkwardly.

"Can I sit down?" she asked.

He nodded and she slid into the booth opposite him, shrugging off her wet coat as she did so. As partners in the Agency they had always been comfortable in each others' company but now an uncomfortable silence settled over them. It seemed like Jason could barely look at her.

"Jason," she began when she could stand the awkwardness no longer, "I just want..."

"Hi! Can I get you anything?"

She grimaced as a young waiter with black hair appeared at the table, the smile on his face not quite reaching his eyes. She glanced at Jason, unsure how long he had planned on this talk lasting.

"She'll have a mocha," he interjected. "With almond milk and no whipped cream please."

"Right away," the waited said, scribbling in his pad before walking away.

Trixie felt herself smile as she looked at Jason. "How did..." she began.

"It's what you always order when you're stressed," he said and though he wasn't looking at her she could see his lips twitch upwards.

"Jason," she said, leaning forwards and placing her hands on the table between them. "I'm so sorry. I... I can't imagine what you must think of me but I promise, I never meant for any of this to happen."

"But it did happen, Trix," he replied sadly.

"I know," she replied. "And I know it was wrong... I just... I wanted Rupert to notice me and I thought..."

He laughed and shook his head. "You thought what? That a love potion would make all your dreams come true?"

She blushed, flinching at the venom in his tone. "I'm sorry, Jason," she repeated, tears stinging her eyes.

He sighed and shook his head. "Trix, I... You don't need a potion for people to notice you. You're funny and beautiful and if Rupert can't see that then he's an even bigger dick than I already think he is..."

She laughed, dabbing the corners of her eyes with the palm of her hand. "You don't have to be nice to me, Jason," she whispered.

"I know," he said. "Don't think I'm not angry with you, because I really am. I just didn't want it to happen like this..."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" he said quietly. "Trix, do you remember your first day at the Agency?"

She thought back and nodded, remembering her nervousness as she had walked into the Agency for the first time, utterly bewildered by everything. She was fresh out of the academy, a novice agent with no experience in the field yet somehow she had landed her dream job. She had never felt more out of place until a young agent with dusty hair had approached her with an easy smile and introduced himself. Jason had made her feel welcome and like she was part of the tam from the moment she had set foot inside the Agency and he had been by her side ever since.

"I remember that day too," he said, staring into his still untouched coffee. "I remember it because that was the day I met you. And honestly, Trix, I've been in love with you ever since that moment."

She stared at him, her mouth hanging open stupidly as the waiter appeared and set her drink down in front of her with another fake smile. How could he love her? They were partners, friends, yes but that was it. He had never expressed any kind of romantic interest in her... Or had he? She thought back to all the times they had spent together, the late nights pouring over case files, the stakeouts and the patrols they had been on together. He had always been there by her side, laughing at her jokes, listening to her stories and helping with her problems. It had all been so easy, it had all felt so natural.

"You love me?" she whispered.

He nodded. "Yeah."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"Because I didn't want to ruin what we had," he replied. "And you've been so obsessed with Rupert lately that I didn't think I had a shot."

"I didn't know," she breathed, still trying to wrap her head around what he was telling her. "What... What does this mean? Do you... Do you still love me?"

"Yeah, I do," he whispered.

"And you're sure its not the potion making you feel that way?" she asked, hating herself for asking the question even as he said it.

He raised an eyebrow and shook his head. "You're shit at potions, Trix," he said. "I know what I feel."

She shook her head and whispered, "You should have told me." She couldn't believe what he was telling her. How could they have been together for so long without him saying anything? She was confused and angry and didn't know what to do with the information that he had just heaped on her.

"I'm not expecting you to say anything back," he said.

"Good!" she snapped, louder than she had intended. "Good because I don't know what to say! How can you love me? We're partners, Jason! We work together and we get a few drinks every now and then!"

"Yeah," he shot back his tone hardening, "But I figured the sex had sort of ruined that anyway!"

She blinked in surprise at his blunt reply. "That's not fair," she hissed.

"No," he replied coldly. "It's not. Because now I can't forget it either."

She stood up, her body trembling with anger, tears stinging her eyes. "Well I guess it's something we're both just going to have to deal with!"

She turned on her heels and stormed out of the cafe, leaving him to stew over his coffee. She had been walking for several minutes before she realised she had forgotten her umbrella and the rain quickly found its way inside her coat to soak her skin. At least it meant that no one noticed that she was crying as she made her way home.

****

Later that night Trixie sat on the edge of her bed, listening to the sound of the traffic passing by on the street below competing with Ella's TV show. She had told her roommate everything that evening. It had been hard. They had fought, they had cried and they had hugged. Trixie was embarrassed about what she had done but glad to have someone that she could speak to about everything. She still didn't know how she felt about Jason, but she regretted storming out of the cafe. She had hoped he would message her, but so far she hadn't heard anything from him.

She heard Ella pause her show and a few minutes later there was a knock on her door.

"I'm fine," she replied.

The knock came again and she rolled her eyes. Ella had been helpful but all she wanted now was some time to herself. She stood and pulled open the door, her eyes widening as she found herself face to face with Jason.

"You forgot this," he said, holding out her umbrella.

Trixie couldn't explain it. All her anger faded as she looked into his deep eyes and suddenly she was embracing him and pressing her lips to his. She felt him wrap his arms around her waist, heard the clunk of her umbrella as it fell to the floor and then he was kissing her back only this time, there was no potion controlling his actions. He held her tightly and though his kiss was passionate it was also tender and gentle. She closed her eyes, the world around her fading into the background as she lost herself in the moment. When they eventually broke the kiss, their foreheads pressing against each others', they laughed.

"I've wanted to do that for so long," Jason said.

"You're not still mad at me?" she whispered uncertainly.

"Oh, I am," he said with a sly smile. "But I'll get over it."

She closed her eyes as he kissed her again and pulled him back towards her bed. They fell onto the covers, Trixie fumbling with her wand, pointing it in the vague direction of her door and hearing it swing shut with a bang. He was on top of her now, his weight pressing her down into the mattress as he kissed her lips and nuzzled her neck. She trembled with excitement at the thought of what was about to happen. It wasn't their first time, but it would be the first time that they were both aware of what was happening.

Jason ran his hands tentatively down her side, looking at her questioningly as he hooked his fingers under her blue t-shirt. She nodded in response, lifting her arms as he began to lift up her shirt. It snagged a couple of times on her chin, the momentum broken slightly as she wiggled her arms out and they both laughed as she helped him out of his shirt in turn. He kissed her again, his hands lingering on her waist and eventually she took his wrists and guided them up to her tits, smiling as he began to squeeze her boobs gently over her bra.

"You can take it off if you want," she whispered encouragingly. She could tell he was nervous but figured that was understandable given everything that had happened.

He struggled with her bra, fumbling with the clip before she eventually saved him the trouble and unclipped it herself, smiling at the look in his eyes as she arched her back to give him a good eyeful of her tits. His desire was still there but his confidence had gone completely. He moved to kiss her again but she placed a hand on his chest and eased him back onto the bed, settling herself between his legs. Maybe if she took the lead she could help him to feel more comfortable.

She unbuckled his belt and tugged his pants down, smirking a the sight of his cock straining against his boxer shorts. At least that hadn't changed. He moaned softly as she reached into his boxers and wrapped her fingers around his cock, running her hand up and down its length.

"Fuck," he hissed, his fingers clawing at her bedsheets.

She smirked, pushing her coral coloured hair back behind her ear before lowering her head and wrapping her lips around the tip of his cock. He groaned again as she teased him with her tongue before she began to suck him off properly. His dick throbbed in her mouth as she took him deeper into her throat but she could feel him flinching and after only a short while she felt his cock began to go soft in her mouth.

"Are you ok?" she asked, frowning.

"Yeah!" he said quickly. "Yeah, its really good. It's just different, you know?"

"I guess," she said uncertainly.

"Here, lets try... Um, do you want to?"

She nodded, feeling distinctly less enthused than she had a few minutes ago as she rolled onto her back and kicked off her pyjama bottoms. He climbed on top of her, furiously pumping his own semi-flaccid cock as he pushed her panties aside. Apparently he wasn't even going to try the foreplay. She bit her lip as he pressed the head of his cock to her pussy and gasped as he slid inside her. Despite the awkwardness of the encounter, his cock still felt good inside her and she moaned softly as he began to rock back and forth slowly. She put her arms around his neck as he leaned down and kissed her, his rhythm slightly thrown off as he did so. She winced as he jabbed her with his dick, clenching her teeth to keep from crying out whilst trying to move into a more comfortable position. Jason had braced himself over her, his hands planted either side of her head on the pillow as he finally found his pattern and began to pick up speed. She moaned softly as he drove into her, but as good as his dick felt it wasn't the same as before. It still felt awkward and restrained. Where was the passion he had shown when they had been fucking in their office? She wanted him to really go for it; to put his hand around her throat, to twist her nipples or even slap her across the face. This was fine. But she knew it could be better.

She felt Jason tense and he grunted in pleasure as he came inside of her, his hot cum filling her pussy before he rolled off of her, collapsing back into the bed with a groan of delight. They lay beside each other, both breathing hard, though Jason's breaths were noticeably heavier than her own, before he rolled over to face her.

"That was great," he said.

"Yeah," she said, giving him a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes.

"Sorry about earlier," he muttered. "It's just... Well it's you, and its still a bit weird."

"I know," she replied, genuinely agreeing with him. "It'll take a bit of time is all."

He nodded before glancing towards the corner of the room where her cauldron still sat bubbling away on her desk. Despite everything that had happened, she still hadn't been able to bring herself to throw away the love potion.

"Is that it?" he asked.

She nodded and he snorted.

"Jeez, Trix," he muttered. "Remind me what you got in your potions final?"

"A 'C', I think," she replied with a half shrug.

"You know it shouldn't be that bright a shade of pink?"

She laughed. "I think the colour is the least of my worries," she muttered.

"Yeah," he agreed. "Maybe one day I can show you how to make a proper one?"

"I'd like that," she replied with a smile.

"It's late," he muttered, looking down at his watch. "And we really need to get back to working on the case tomorrow."

She nodded. "I know," she said. "Will you stay the night?"

He smiled, putting an arm around her and kissing her softly. "I'd like that," he replied.

She rolled over, backing into him as he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her tight against his warm body. Soon she could hear him sleeping soundly behind her, leaving her alone in the dark room, the love potion bubbling softly in the corner of the room as she wondered why nothing felt the same anymore.