Witch Juice Ch. 01

Story Info
A mystery woman enters a crowded bus to cause some mayhem...
3.6k words
4.17
18.7k
20

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_depth
dr_depth
40 Followers

The bus was crowded on this hot summer morning, every seat was filled and students stood huddled together at every inch of the bus. Most sighed as the sun pierced through the dirty windows, some holding up papers or books to shield them from the harsh rays. Some stood holding onto the railing supports or hand grips- others just boiled in their seats.

However, the heat wasn't the only searing force beating down on these students' shoulders. Every person on that bus could see it within the drooping eyes of every other passenger. Every stolen glance reminded each and every one of them of the most arduous, semesterly trials: exam time.

One student in particular was standing, his leg fidgeting in place as he clenched the hand grip tightly in frustration. With his other hand he was vigorously scrolling through his phone, his teeth grit and grinding, eyes wild and frantically scanning notes. He would occasionally suddenly wipe his forehead against his extended arm to prevent sweat from clouding his vision. His eyes were widened in panic, seldom taking the time to blink to protect his corneas from the sweltering, dry, heat. He quietly cursed himself, as he wasn't tall enough to comfortably hold the upper hand grip, but also just short enough that the sun's rays were shooting right into his eyes. He could only turn awkwardly to feebly allow his arm to block the intense light. But he could do nothing about the unusually large amount of sweat pouring over him, his own pale, sticky skin boiling against the hot, dry air. He cursed himself further for not being in shape, for being this portly, fat, slob.

"I know I missed one of these goddamned chapters... one of the topics from the board from yesterday- uh, no, it was last week's class" he quietly rambled on to himself in a low groan. The person standing beside him stole a worried look at him. But the panicking student quickly shot a look back with enlarged eyes of pure insanity, as if he could sense the eyes of the entire world on him. The other student just shrugged, shook her head, and looked away.

The frantic young man opened up the messaging app on his phone and with a single thumb typed out a hasty message:

"Fom last weeek, does it chaaptr 45 or 5 for th topic with poof for closed sets??/???/"

"Come on, answer, you lazy fuck..." Another worried look came from the student beside him. He shot out another wild-eyed counter, except this time, he was at his boiling point.

"Listen-" he started. He stopped, then inhaled through his nose, hard, as if to calm himself. He shut his eyes and scratched his head with his phone. An awkwardly large smile carved itself onto his stress-ridden face. "Alright, I gotta maintain this 4.0 or my dad is gonna kill me... you know how it is." He tried to play it off with a friendly chuckle, but it sounded more like he was clearing his throat, especially as some spit shot out of his mouth.

"Oh god, you're that genius kid," the girl replied with a frown. "That genius weirdo, Thomas, something."

Thomas tried a new chuckle, higher pitched but his voice cracked in the middle. "Guilty as charged, Thomas Penhouser- but you can call me Tom-" The girl quickly shook her head and turned away from this crazed man with a small laugh, whom she thought was foaming at the mouth. He quickly shut himself up, but Thomas grit his teeth in anger. Memories of high school flooded back to Thomas: the incessant teasing of his larger than life backpack filled with the textbooks and extra notebooks that would one day win him his prestigious scholarship to Accel City University, where only the brightest of STEM students will find themselves. Thomas continued to grind his jaw with angered thoughts:

"This dumb, lazy bitch. She has no idea who she's talking to."

The bus stopped abruptly, causing all the passengers to sway. Snickers and gasps can be heard as some tumbling bodies and missteps resounded throughout the bus, but Thomas held himself firm, even as someone's bag slammed him in the thigh. His seething anger solidified his demeanor into a stout, frustrated statue. He wanted to lash out as the bag hit him, but he suddenly caught himself as he started to remember his anger management classes.

Thomas closed his eyes and slowly began to breathe in through his mouth and out through his nose- the exact opposite way you're meant to take deep breaths. This caused him to incorrectly allow the dry air to enter his throat causing him to have to fight off emerging coughing fits. But eventually Thomas found his quiet place. He could only hear his own hoarse breaths. Suddenly the air he was intaking seemed a bit thinner and cooler. Even his skin seemed less sticky and the dense atmosphere around him seemed to lighten. His storm of thoughts slowed down and it even seemed like the bustling of the students around him was quieting down.

The heavy atmosphere of the cramped bus slowly subsided. The tense, still air suddenly seemed more breathable and relaxed. Thomas opened his eyes and looked around- the students around him seemed more fluid, and calm. He heard the bus doors open with their usual pneumatic hiss of air pressure. Thomas could see the students in front of him begin to part like clockwork as someone slowly made their way through the crowd. The students moved like this was all part of some plan, like they were all of one mind. He began to worry and wonder if he was part of some elaborate prank and the students were about to break into dance or something.

But finally, Thomas saw the person that cut through the crowded passengers so easily. Right in front of him was a slim, fit girl, about a half a head shorter than him. Her skin was pale, and her jet black hair was done up in a ponytail. She was wearing a pink sweater over a white sports bra and tight grey, lycra yoga pants that had a soft sheen in the sunlight. Her sweater was zipped down just right, showing off just enough of her cleavage. Her breasts were nice and perky, probably C-cups. Her sweater hung off past her shoulder revealing her bra strap. Her deep black, yet soft eyes looked straight into Thomas'. Her eyes were calm, her eyelids half closed as if she didn't have a single care in the world.

Thomas couldn't blink. He didn't want to as he looked at her. Her thick pink lips pursed, yet she remained expressionless. She moved in front of Thomas. Towards the bus window. There was no seat open, so she grabbed a lower hand grip. As she brushed past Thomas, he could get a whiff of her hair. The hint of lilac scent sent a cold shiver down his spine, yet a warm feeling raised back up through his stomach. She turned towards the window, her back towards him. Thomas looked down. Her hips were nice and wide, and her butt was raised and firm. This woman, to him, was of the utmost perfection. Thomas peered at her figure up and down. He heard the bus doors close. The girl unzipped her sweater and tied it around her waist. Her entire milky backside was like something carved out of a statue of a Greek goddess. Her hourglass figure sent Thomas' mind racing. His mind raced so fast, he could not control what was happening in his pants.

Thomas snapped back to life. He quickly shot his hand into his pockets. But Thomas was sure no wonder of the world could surpass what he was visually experiencing at this moment. He adjusted his boner through his pocket to fall down his leg- he was wearing thin, black sweat pants with boxers underneath- it was quite obvious if left upwards.

Thomas glanced back at the woman's back. Every frame in which her figure was in Thomas' view was that of stopped time to Thomas. But should that feeling not have been divine enough, Thomas felt something soft up against his crotch as that sweet lilac sweet whiffed past his nostrils. The bus now rumbled through the bumpy streets. Thomas looked towards the girl and her back was now closer to him. His nose was filled with her flowery scent, his blood rushing ever faster to his dick. He attempted to adjust further, but this only caused his dick tip to brush against the bottom of her firm ass cheek. He could feel the pre-cum seeping through his pants- and as her head slowly turned back, Thomas was afraid she could as well.

Thomas' heart was pounding for a million reasons. Thomas' breath became short, and his thoughts again wild and dizzying. He breathed in, and a torrent of this goddess' aroma filled not only his nostrils, but seemingly his entire body down to his cock. "Fuck it," he thought to himself, he leaned in and smelled her hair, his cock throbbing, pre-cum now oozing down his leg.

"I deserve this." Thomas thought to himself. "I worked so hard for this, this was sent to him by God himself, I know it." His breathing became faster as his thoughts maddened. He rubbed his cock through his pants as he eyed her heavenly shape. She turned her head back towards him again. He caught her gaze. She licked her lips. She raised two of her slender fingers and softly and slowly rubbed the middle of her ass, up and down, up and down. Suddenly the bus stopped again. This was Thomas' stop.

"Fuck it!" Thomas' thoughts screamed out once more. The girl's lower body bounced backwards as the bus started up again and finally her soft ass was firmly pressed against his crotch. Thomas adjusted his dick through his pants once more, sending it upwards, so now the underside of his cock was now situated in between her ass cheeks of her tight yoga pants. Her sweater draped around his crotch, other students behind him pushed him against her even further.

The bus' movement and bumps of the road were the perfect cover. Thomas began to slowly rub his cock against her ass through his pants. The soft licra of her yoga pants felt good on the bottom of cock, even through the fabric of his own clothes. He continued to softly grind up and down against her as she leaned over ever so slightly.

She let out a soft whimper and touched her finger to her bottom lip. She raised her second arm up to the hand grip to feign a stretch, leaning forward even more. Thomas kept rubbing against her and eyed her slim, fit figure as she stretched. Thomas reached for the upper support railing now as he increased the speed of his grinding. He started to press his cock harder against her. She let out a short breath amidst a quiet moan. He let his hips ungulate against her- his cock nestled within her tight ass. Thomas even moved back to allow his dick tip to run up her ass crack. Her hand hit the window as Thomas pressed his dick into her. He thrust again and his shaft again pressed up against her ass. Thomas used his other hand to grab her boney hip and press her harder against him. He started to grind against her even faster in quick bursts.

Thomas felt hot sensations pulse up his body with every rub. His legs felt weightless, yet still rooted into the floor of the bus as he mechanically humped this mysterious woman's ass. Thomas' sight was dizzying and his brain felt like it was fully turned off. He was about to cum as he felt his cock throb, but suddenly the woman's right hand shot down and grasped it hard through his pants, causing pre-cum to seeth out from the fabric and into her hands. Thomas let out a short and whistle-like squeak from his throat, which was now dry and coarse as he was unconsciously heaving. Even though she clenched his dick hard, any touch from this woman was like an angel's blessing to him.

The bus stopped again. She let go of the hand grip and Thomas mimicked her like he was in a trance. Her thin pale finger, again beckoned him as she moved towards the door, letting go of his cock. Again, the passengers made way for her easily, as if the tense heat of summer had melted them into a fluid sea of mindless people. But Thomas took no notice, he simply followed her, enslaved by the ecstasy of further violating this mysterious woman.

Thomas followed her into a student center with a hurried step, which was crowded as students were waiting for study rooms with their faces disgruntled with the confusion of how they were going to graduate in four years. Yet as this woman marched past with a magnificent stride, her sexy hips swaying with confidence, their expressions seem to dissipate into a calm, neutral gaze, their eyes following her like machines. Thomas again paid no heed- in fact Thomas revelled in it:

"For years, all these assholes spat down at me- now they know I'm getting what's coming to me!"

Finally the two arrived at a men's bathroom. She pushed the door open and again beckoned him to follow. Thomas hesitated. "Is... this o-ok?" he whimpered out, but she had already gone in. Thomas hastily followed through and noticed two guys washing their hands. They immediately put their dripping hands to their sides and marched out past Thomas, not paying him any mind. "W-what the fuck..." Thomas asked giddily, a crazed grin emerging on his face. The woman opened a stall and motioned him in.

Thomas rushed into the stall and could barely contain his excitement as his intense smile was now straining his face. The woman followed after him and locked the stall. "Wh-what do you-" Thomas stuttered out among near-hysterical chuckles, but the woman suddenly pushed Thomas into the toilet, his butt hitting the seat hard, instantly dismantling his giddy expression. Thomas was taken aback by her strength, doing his best to not seem like a pansy as the pain stung around his tail bone- but he attributed her strength to her fit form. Had Thomas gotten involved in any real exercise in his life past flipping through textbook pages, he would know something was very wrong here.

"Fe-feisty, ey- ey, girl?" Thomas heard that in a porn once, except his first "Ey" was too high pitched and he sounded more like a pirate singing an offbeat sea shanty.

The woman ignored him and went on her knees. She spread Thomas' legs, moved in and undid his belt. Thomas was again tickled with an expression of pure overloaded joy, biting his tongue in excitement for the eventual blowjob. She unzipped his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers, and out sprang his throbbing cock, dribbling with pre-cum. Thomas was breathing hard, and his intense heartbeat was causing him to sway back and forth. His happy face was now melted into a dizzying expression in which his jaw was now hanging free and his eyes felt like they would vibrate out of his head as his swaying became heavier and his breathing loader. The reality that the greatest thing in his world was happening to him was now catching up to him, causing his expression to constantly shift between pure jaw-hanging awe and large, joyful smiles. Thomas would unconsciously let loose strange yips as his mouth hung open out of his control.

The woman softly pinched the tip of his dick and observed the pre-cum that collected on her fingers. She opened and closed her fingers and observed the strands of viscous liquid. She sniffed it, then put both her fingers in her mouth, as if to taste it.

"Oh- shit, that's- uh, that's hot." Thomas chuckled nervously. He actually thought that was kind of weird.

"Hm... it doesn't taste any different," were the woman's first words spoken to Thomas.

"Uh, wh-what?" Thomas was shocked that she spoke at all, let alone such a bizarre phrase.

The woman shook her head as if to just ignore it, and simply spit into her hand and wrapped it around Thomas' cock.

Her soft grip moving up and down Thomas' shaft made his whole lower body go numb with tantilating ecstasy. "Oh, fuck-" Thomas moaned. "C-can I see your tits?" Thomas requested as his eyes fluttered with the passion that comes with getting your first toilet handjob.

"No." she replied sternly. Thomas looked down at her. She was simply looking down at Thomas' dick, jacking him off. Her expression was basically emotionless. But Thomas didn't care as her soft hands felt like heaven on his cock, her loose grip running up and down his shaft. She started to go faster as Thomas' hips began to move up as he was getting closer. Her warm fingers dexterously spiraled around his dick, faster and faster, her grip was loose but her warm, lubed grasp slid up and down his cock, causing intense swaths of hot sensations to flare up through Thomas' body. He looked down at her. She was just staring at his cock. She finally caught his gaze. Her face was still emotionless. But Thomas didn't care. He focused on her luscious pink lips which he yearned to have around his cock. He looked down at her breasts which bounced ever so slightly as she stroked his cock. He eyed her toned stomach, the likes of which he'd only peered at as he was passing by the gym. But now one of these goddesses was right in front of him, servicing him, and only him, personally providing for his voracious lust.

Finally, Thomas' hips seized up.

"I'm cumming!" he shouted way too loud as his voice cracked and had torn asunder the peaceful quiet. Her face scrunched up in confusion at the sudden.

Thomas' dick pulsed in her hands as he suddenly gripped the edges of the toilet seat. He erupted with long strands of cum shooting straight into the air. His dick pulsed and throbbed once, twice, and then for a third time, blasting out his thick jizz. His cock finally settled down with a fourth, low-energy throb, with cum oozing and dripping out around her hands. Thomas fell back. He looked on with a satisfied gaze as the world seemed to slow down. He was proud for some reason, proud of how much he came in front of a consenting woman. He stared for what, to him, seemed like several minutes, at his glorious wyrms of draconic cum strands, which danced happily in the air, just for him.

Thomas' dreamy, ecstatic expression slowly faded into confused terror.

"Whuh-what the actual fuck?" Thomas coughed out. His cum was lightly floating in the air above him, slowly snaking around in spirals. Thomas looked down at the woman, who was now gently wisping her fingers in place, as if conducting the flight of his cum. "I- I'm dreaming, this is a fucking dream." The lights of the bathroom were now beating into his dry eyes as he looked at his floating strands, his head became light and dizzied and his speech slurred with confusion. Thomas' breath became short once more as he felt the walls of the bathroom stall start to close in, then expand out, over and over. The tiles on the floor began to meld together and multiply and coalesce like they were alive and breathing.

The woman pulled out a small vile, which was already filled with some kind of green liquid. The cork on the vile popped itself out, and the woman gently directed the floating cum inside, mixing itself with the solution. Suddenly the cork adjusted itself back on as the last drop of cum entered. She looked at the vile with a serious expression and whisked it around, trying to get the solution to mix. Every sound, every tink and small movement sent unnatural, deafening groans and growls to Thomas' ears, causing him to sink in his seat in pure terror as his own vision began to quake.

"What- what is this? What are you doing?" Thomas pleaded for an answer with tears in his red eyes.

"Shut up, please." she requested, still focusing on the vile. The white wisps of cum danced around within the green fluid. She continued to shake the vile. Her eyes widened as the wisps started to dissipate. The green liquid soon turned yellow. She sighed.

"No... no..." she said under her breath, disappointed.She grunted in frustration. The vile liquid turned a blood red, then an ugly brown. She angrily grasped the vile in between her fingers, and within a flash, it turned into a spark of blue flames, then fading into dust.

She turned around to leave.

"Wait!" Thomas beckoned, jutting forward. "What in the hell was this? Are you some kind of-"

The woman turned and pointed a finger at Thomas and he instantly fell asleep, his entire body hitting the floor in front of the toilet, his face hitting the tiled floor with a loud plop.

dr_depth
dr_depth
40 Followers
12