Agent Amazon Pt. 02

Story Info
More of Sierra's giant bare feet and Spider's secret.
8.3k words
4.79
5.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hall of the chateau was beautifully decorated, laid with crystal that glinted like the snow capped mountains in the distance. As the finely dressed people milled about, all eyes suddenly turned to the woman who had just entered. And quite a sight she was: for starters, she was incredibly tall, towering over the other women at the gathering and some of the men. She had stark white hair flowing down her shoulders which made a striking and unusual contrast with her dark skin. Also unusual was how she was dressed. While the venue was heated, most of the women there were rugged up in stockings and furs. This woman, however, wore a flowing black silk dress secured by a pair of spaghetti straps that left her arms and shoulders completely bare. Also bare were her long and toned legs, made fully visible as she walked by the slit running down the side of her dress. Finally, there were her feet.

The first thing one would notice was their size; even compared to the rest of her body, they seemed huge, barely contained by the strappy sandals that seemed even more out of place for the climate. The stiletto heels on the sandals added even more to her already impressive height, and the silver polish on her toenails glittered with every step she took.

The woman who was turning so many heads was Sierra Slater, code-name Amazon, and she was there for one purpose. She killed time milling about the crowds, making vague conversation with the people who wanted to know where this mysterious woman had come from. All the while she subtly made her way over to a door in the corner and when the chance came, she slipped through unnoticed. She she strode down the hallway until a pair of guards at a stairway looked up, alerted by her heels clicking on the hard stone floor.

"I'm sorry ma'am, this area is off-limits to the party guests," one told her.

"Oh yes, I must have lost my way looking for the bathroom!" Sierra giggled, trying to sound drunk. She made it look like she was heading back to the main hall, but as soon as she was out of sight, she sat in a window with her legs dangling outside and kicked loose the straps holding on her sandals. She let the high heels slip off her feet and plummet down the side of the chateau into the icy stream running down the hill, freeing her feet and disposing of the evidence all at once. Sierra took a deep breath as she felt the crisp mountain air on her soles. For a moment, she simply enjoyed being barefoot, spreading and flexing her toes. Wearing shoes at all was already uncomfortable for her; high heels, even with sandals, was almost torture.

Sierra spied an outcropping on the wall above her and proceeded to leap out to it, using her upper body strength and her incredibly long and dexterous toes to launch herself up on top. She scaled the wall this way until she was at a balcony on the floor above, and slipped back inside. Now she was on polished marble floor that felt smooth and cold under her feet. She moved quickly but quietly, the only sound being a soft, slight sticking of her soles to the floor. This floor was almost deserted and she had no trouble reaching the staircase. When she did, she had to pause for a second to enjoy the plush carpeting that was laid upon it. She tried to press her feet right into the soft and mildly tickling carpet, spreading and scrunching her toes to let the fibers clump between them. While she could have stayed squishing this carpet under her feet all day, she had a job to do, so she just tried to enjoy the feeling as she walked up the stairs as much as she could.

On the next floor, several guards were milling around a large and mostly empty room, empty except for a section in the middle walled off with modern panelling and a locked door. Temporary carpeting had put down that was very rough and prickly compared to the stairs, but Sierra still found it stimulating to walk on.

"Hey, how did you get up here?" One of the guards shouted.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I must be lost," Sierra replied, still playing dumb.

"What are you doing here?" another guard asked. Several of them were surrounding her now.

"I..." Sierra thought a moment, then inspiration struck and she pointed down at her feet.

"I lost my shoes. You haven't seen them around here, have you?" The guards stopped short, staring at her feet for a moment, dumbfounded.

"I've been walking barefoot on these cold stone floors," Sierra sighed. "It's been so embarrassing." Balancing on one foot, she bent around the other and examined the now-blackened sole. "Gross! I got a fresh pedicure just for the occasion and now it's ruined." A guard approached her.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but we aren't concerned with your feet."

"Well... maybe you should be!" Sierra kicked upwards, catching his chin with her heel and knocking him on his back. A guard behind her went for a grab, but she leapt down onto her hands, wrapped her legs around his head and sent him to the floor. Seizing the moment of shock, she dashed out of the loose circle as fast as her bare feet could carry her... which was in fact very fast. Sierra headed to the tower access in the corner and shot up the winding staircase. These steps were bare, cold, hard stone, and the rapid slap of Sierra's feet hitting them echoed downward, soon joined by a flurry of boots and leather shoes. At the top of the stairs, she looked down at the trail of people coming up behind her.

"Give up, you're trapped!" one of them called.

"Not quite," Sierra grinned. With one super strong kick, she used her bare foot to shatter the window next to her and clear away the remaining shards of glass. Her smooth brown skin wasn't even scratched. She easily climbed out and swung up onto the tower roof as the first people to reach the window watched in disbelief. Sierra easily jumped to the roof of the building proper and made her way to the top, digging her toes into the tiles and crunching snow underfoot. She found the freezing wind whipping around her bare skin and the icy pinpricks against her soles, which would be painful for anyone else, exhilarating. In moments she was on the other side of the roof and dropped from the side to the closest window beneath, holding onto the window sill and then letting go to drop to the next one and repeating this process all the way to the ground. As soon as her feet touched the frozen dirt she was dashing down the hill away from the gardens and driveways at the chateau's front.

The snowy grass felt even better on her feet than the snowy roof. Each blade of grass resisted for just a second before giving under each massive foot, peppering her soles with dozen of tiny tickling sensations with every step. No footfall felt the same thanks to the random ways the grass bent, and Sierra was fully aware of every single one thanks to her supercharged nervous system. Sierra's feet splashed through a runoff of icy water and she gasped out loud, but it was a gasp of pleasure. As she reached the bottom of the foothills, the snow had started to melt to a damp, dewy covering on the ground. Confident that any would-be pursuers would still be scrambling to search the grounds of the chateau, Sierra allowed her pace to slow slightly and began to softly giggle out loud as the wet blades of grass slid and slithered all over her filthy, yet hyper-sensitive soles. When she left open ground completely and entered the forest around the hills, Sierra slowed right down to a walk so that she could savor every step. The grass was more sparse now around tree roots, moss, underbrush and patches of muddy bare earth that grabbed at her toes as she walked. It all left a much greater variety of textures for Sierra to feel under her feet and she loved every second. She was so delighted that she deliberately walked into a shallow stream to feel the water running over her feet and her soles slipping over the slimy mud and smooth stones.

Soon enough Sierra arrived at her rendezvous point and her barefoot romp through the woods was over. Sitting on a rock and propping her feet up on another, she inspected the damage of the mission. Her dress had predictably become a bit ripped and dirty, though all things considered it wasn't that bad. Not that she'd paid for it anyway, but it had felt nice to dress up... except for the shoes of course. She moved on to examine her feet, which had managed to become even dirtier than before. Streaks of dirt and mud curled around the sides and between her toes and her nail polish was a little chipped from all the climbing. Then there were the soles! The layer of black dust that the pads of her soles and toes had picked up from those old floors had mixed with the uncountably old tar and grime of the roof, then with the mud, pine tar and sap leaked from fallen branches in the forest into a sort of gooey coating. It squished a little as she flexed her toes, causing her soles to alternately wrinkle and smooth out again.

"Amazon, I'm here." Sierra turned to see her partner approaching, a woman in a thick coat and fur boots.

"Spider," Sierra grinned. "Do you have it?"

"Sure do." Spider pulled a hard drive out of her coat. "Your plan worked perfectly."

"I figured you wouldn't have much trouble with everyone distracted by a giant, white-haired, barefoot woman running around," Sierra giggled, wiggling her toes for emphasis. Spider watched before realizing she'd been staring at Sierra's feet.

"Well," she said, clearing her throat, "there's no sense in sticking around here." Sierra put her feet down and stood up, and Spider couldn't resist taking a glance at her soles squishing on the ground as she walked. They parted a set of bushes under a large rock revealing a motorcycle and a large backpack. Sierra got out a puffy jacket and slipped it on, covering her dress but leaving her legs and feet bare. Spider removed her winter clothes, revealing a sleek black motorcycle suit, and stuffed the clothes into the backpack. Sierra put the pack on and sat behind Spider as she started the bike. As they drove away, far from the chateau and its people clamoring over the grounds, Sierra leaned on Spider's back and pressed her body against her. Spider started feeling very hot despite the cold air blowing over her. Sierra sat her soles against Spider's boots and tilted her feet outward, letting the wind rush between her toes.

This, both women thought, is heaven.

Hours later, the two were secure in a safe house and Sierra sat with her feet in a tub, trying to scrub her grimy soles clean. She laughed out loud as she rubbed the brush up and down her sole, her teeth gritted in a vain attempt to keep her ticklishness under control.

"It just tickles too much!" she panted. "But I know I should get this crud off my feet now or it'll only be harder later." Spider opened her mouth to speak, then closed it again.

"I... need to step out for a bit," she said at last, slipping out the back door into the little brick walkway that passed for a backyard.

I hope my feet didn't gross her out... Sierra thought.

"Come on, get it together!" Spider muttered under her breath, leaning against the wall. She had actually been about to offer to clean Sierra's feet for her.

"You should not be perving on your partner's feet! Or anyone's!" She stood there wrestling with her thoughts for hours. When she came back in, Sierra had managed to clean her feet off and was asleep on the couch, one arm slumped on the floor and her feet dangling off the armrest with her soles facing up. Spider was about to walk past and put her out of her mind.... But her eyes couldn't keep off Sierra's legs and ended up at those upturned soles. Spider tore her eyes away, then looked back, struggling with herself. She found herself creeping over to the end of the couch.

"Amazon," she called softly. "Sierra?" she added, a little louder. Getting no response, she knelt down in front of Sierra's feet. For a moment she simply took in their beauty, marvelling that they didn't have so much as a blemish on them after running barefoot through the forest and then the old town they were hiding in. Sierra's feet really seemed to be indestructible, and as a side-effect they always remained as soft and smooth as a baby's skin. Spider leaned down a little and gently blew on Sierra's toes, causing them to wiggle and flex. However, Sierra remained asleep. Getting bolder, Spider raised her hand and slightly pressed her thumb on the silky skin of Sierra's left heel. After taking a moment to relish how her thumb sank into the meaty flesh, Spider dragged it all the way down Sierra's sole. Sierra gave a little giggle and rubbed her left sole with her right foot, but then the feet returned to their resting position. Getting even bolder, Spider leant down further until her face was right above Sierra's feet and took in the freshly washed scent. Then she tilted her head down slightly and left a little kiss on the ball of Sierra's left foot. Again, Sierra wiggled her toes but gave no other signs of life. After checking to make sure Sierra was still absolutely out, Spider turned her attention to her right foot. She stuck out her tongue, gradually extending it an inch at a time, until the tip just touched between the bases of Sierra's big and second toes.

What the hell am I doing? Spider suddenly thought. Getting up as quickly and quietly as she could, she left the room, dropped onto a bed and threw a blanket onto herself with her back facing Sierra.

Did I seriously just lick my partner's foot? What was I thinking?

There was no telling what trouble she could get into if she continued this, even setting aside the humiliation if her... feet thing -- she paused and forced herself to think "foot fetish" -- got out. And that wasn't even considering how Sierra herself might react...

Even with these thoughts running through her head, her hand had still found its way to her groin. She'd masturbated to other women's feet plenty of times before, and this would hardly be the first she'd been thinking about Sierra's, but on this occasion she yanked her hand away in shame and embarrassment, shoved them both under her pillow to try and pin them in place, squeezed her eyes shut and tried to force herself to sleep.

The debriefing had gone well and Agents Amazon and Spider had gone their separate ways temporarily, awaiting a new assignment. Sierra now sat with her feet propped up on her handler Cypher's desk, idly flexing her toes. Cypher tolerated eccentric behaviour like this because Sierra was so effective, and it had been shown that keeping her comfortable, especially her feet, was imperative to ensure top performance. Besides, Sierra always made sure that her feet were at least presentable for meetings: currently only a thin layer of dust adorned her soles.

"Agent Amazon," Cypher began. "Let's begin by reviewing your performance up to now. Your record is stellar: no loss of life, no exposure despite your distinctive appearance, no complications that you haven't proved able to deal with quite easily. Have you noticed any new side effects from your mutation?"

"No," replied Sierra.

"Good. And I trust that you and Agent Spider are working well together?"

"Yes, absolutely," Sierra said. "We're a great team. Well... except maybe one thing. You see, Spider seems to be acting a little uncomfortable around my feet."

"Your feet?" Cypher asked. "Go on."

"It's something I picked up from her body language," Sierra explained. She balanced her left foot on top of her right toes and began rotating it around, examining it.

"They get pretty filthy running around barefoot all the time." She placed her feet together and curled her toes downward, looking at Cypher over the top of them. "Do you think Spider is bothered by my bare feet?" Cypher took a moment to think.

"Spider has always been highly professional to my knowledge," she replied. "Personally, I think that your abilities fully justify your unusual requirements -- if we need to spend a bit more on disguises because you need to get rid of your shoes, that's a small price to pay. It doesn't seem like Spider to let something like the dirty soles of your feet hamper your teamwork. Still, if this concerns you, bringing it up with her might be necessary. Or I can, if you prefer."

"Thank you," Sierra nodded. "Where is Spider, anyway?"

"At the sight of your next mission, in fact," Cypher opened a file on her computer, displaying a map overlaid with data. "You're to link up with her here." They spent the next hour or so going over the details of the mission.

"Well, good luck Amazon," Cypher said. She paused for a moment, looking for something else to say. Her eyes landed on Sierra's bare soles. "And uh, watch your step out there."

Days later, Sierra was standing on a roof in a run-down and abandoned industrial estate in a country that had changed names three times in the last decade. She was wearing a greyish-olive tank top and cargo shorts that gave a little bit of camouflage against the drab concrete buildings and overgrown foliage while exposing as much of her body as possible to vent heat from the beating of the sun. She looked down at her feet. The rooftops had grown hot enough to give off heat shimmers, and she was currently standing in a half-melted, grimy, tarry coating that squished between her toes. Even then, she was glad she didn't have to wear shoes for this mission. Having to cover her feet in this heat would have been completely intolerable. Sierra walked the length of of the roof, each foot making a soft, sticky slap in the tar, until she was across from a large warehouse facing the fire escape. She dropped near-silently to the ground, dashed across the shining concrete that managed to feel as hot as the black rooftop, then swung herself up to the fire escape. She unconsciously flexed her toes with each step as the metal grating pressed into her soles. Arriving at the door, she produced a lock pick set from her belt and was inside in seconds. The change inside was jarring. When Sierra got down to the floor, she had to pause for a few seconds and rub her soles into the cool concrete. It was a nice change from the oppressive heat outside. Sierra explored the warehouse, aware that she was leaving a trail of footprints in the layer of dust on the ground but without much she could do about it. Besides, this was only the meeting point. There was no need to worry about a trail here. That got her thinking however. She could see Spider's prints around the place. She had average sized feet for a woman her height, meaning on course that even with boots they were absolutely tiny compared to the bare footprints Sierra was leaving. As Sierra looked closer though, she noticed that some of the bootprints were different. Although still small enough that they would completely disappear under the sheer size of her feet, they were clearly bigger than Spider's... more like men's boots.

Realization struck her. Her first thought was that Spider was in danger, her second was to pull out and find out what happened. Just as she was turning back to the fire escape, the front access door beside the loading gate began to open. Sierra hid between some empty old crates as two armed men entered, one searching the place while the other kept watch over the exits. That complicated things. Direct conflict was now unavoidable. Sierra snuck up above the man standing guard and swung her legs down. The last thing the man saw were a pair of impossibly gigantic and filthy feet covering his face before they held him in place and muffled his cries until he was completely smothered and unconscious. Sierra felt a little guilty about subjecting him to that. Nevertheless, she was out the door seconds later and ready to make her escape. That was when another man stepped out from behind a rusted trailer and, as Sierra turned, another came out of an alley before two more appeared on a rooftop, all of them levelling sub machine guns at her. Sierra was completely exposed and while her skin was tough, it wasn't bulletproof. She got down on her knees and placed her hands on her head.