Agent Amazon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It wasn't the first time I've done it." Spider took a deep breath. "I licked your feet while you were asleep once."

"I see..." Sierra looked back at her feet thoughtfully. "And how were you expecting me to react?"

"Shock, disgust?" Spider shrugged. Sierra smiled at her.

"After everything we've been through together, you don't think I'd have more faith in you?"

"You don't even know my real name..." Sierra cocked her head at her.

"Well?"

"It's Grace."

"Well Grace, I want you to know that I trust you," Sierra said. "Do you trust me?"

"Of course, you saved my life! I'd do anything for you..."

"Then stay!" Sierra cried. For a moment, the two women sat in silence, the muscly dark-skinned blonde next to the skinny porcelain brunette, Amazon and Spider, Sierra and Grace.

"Okay," Grace said at last. Sierra grabbed her, pulled her in for a hug and kissed the top of her head. Grace could feel herself being crushed by Sierra's strong arms but she didn't care. She would have been happy to stay like this forever.

"The agency won't be happy if they find out," she said.

"You're worth the risk," Sierra grinned. "Especially if you'd do something else for me..."

"Sure, what?" Grace asked. Sierra let her go and slid her feet onto the couch, facing Grace and wiggling her toes so that the tips brushed against Grace's legs.

"Since my big ol' feet worked so hard saving you and all, I'd really appreciate it if you massaged them for me," Sierra finished.

"S-sure!" Grace stammered. Sierra extended her legs and lay them over Grace's. Grace gasped under the weight. She wrapped her hands around Sierra's massive goddess-like foot and began to knead her thumbs into the incredibly soft sole.

"Mmm... oh my," Sierra moaned. "This is lovely." After spending several minutes rubbing Serra's arch, Grace slid her right hand over the top of Sierra's foot, threaded her fingers between her toes and used them to work the ball of Sierra's foot while her left hand worked on her heel. Sierra practically melted into the armrest.

"Switch!" she ordered, sliding away her left foot and crossing her ankles so that the right foot lay on top. Grace busied herself alternating between each foot, sometimes working on different parts of the soles or sometimes devoting all her attention on each individual toe. The toes that twitched and flexed constantly from the slight tickling even though Grace was trying her best to avoid it. Even with her feet being so sensitive however, Sierra was so relaxed that she found herself being slowly lulled to sleep. She wanted to feel everything that Grace was doing, so she went for something more stimulating.

"Grace," she asked, "my feet are a bit itchy. Would you mind scratching them?" Grace gulped, aware what Sierra was really asking. She dug her nails into Sierra's soles. Sierra burst out laughing, letting out her surprisingly girlish giggle. Grace tickled all over Sierra's feet, from the heels up the creases of her arches, her fingers playing chicken with those powerful toes, looking for a sweet spot that was even more ticklish than the rest. It seemed, though, that Sierra's feet were so overly sensitive that each of them was wholly one big sweet spot: all Grace noticed was that the tops of her feet seemed to be marginally less ticklish compared to the soles and toes. Sierra's super-strong tendons fired constantly, bucking her toes and ankles. Grace's hands were aching from trying to keep the powerful feet under control, but there was no way she was stopping.

"I have a better idea," Sierra piped up, flipping over on her stomach. "Sit on my legs. Then you can tickle my soles with no problems." Straddling Sierra's calves, Grace stared down at her soles stretched out over the couch armrest, wrinkling and smoothing out as she flexed her toes.

"Are you sure you want this?"

"Absolutely. Give me no mercy!" Grace ran her nails all over Sierra's soles, scribbling over her heels, tracing figure eights on her arches and pinching the balls. When Sierra scrunched her toes, Grace would go after her toe pads and let them uncurl trying to get away, then scratch under them or slide her fingers in between before starting the process all over again.

"Sierra? I'd like to lick them." Sierra twisted around to look at Grace.

"Let me show you how it can feel under more... comfortable circumstances," Grace finished. Sierra silently nodded with a smile. Grace slid back to Sierra's knees and lifted her legs up, wrapping her arms around her shins and holding her feet directly in front of her face. At first, she was so overtaken with desire that she just buried her face in Sierra's soles, rubbing her cheeks and nose against them.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Do it!" Sierra told her, spearing out her toes. Grace took a deep breath and let her tongue rest on Sierra's big toe. She swirled her tongue around the toe, causing Sierra to giggle softly. Then she began sliding her tongue under each of Sierra's toes, pushing it in and out between them. Sierra laughed slightly harder. Grace slid her tongue from one foot to the other, running it around the bottoms from one side and then back over the tops. Some moans began to slip out with Sierra's giggles.

Grace moved down to the balls of her feet, shrimping them with her lips, lightly nibbling them with her teeth. Sierra's laughter came out more stilted as she gave out short gasps for air. Grace traced her tongue down the crease in the middle of the ball and continued down Sierra's arch, then along the tops of her heels and back up the other foot, starting the process again over and over in a circle. Then in figure eights. And finally she seamlessly moved on to Sierra's heels. She opened her mouth wide, trying to shove Sierra's left heel as far inside as she could as she caressed the edges with her teeth and flattened her tongue over the middle.

"Oh, Spider... Oh, Grace..." Sierra gasped. "Oh my God!" Grace pulled Sierra's foot out of her mouth with a loud pop.

"You're my goddess!" she screamed. "You're my barefoot bronze and silver goddess!" Sierra laughed harder again as Grace introduced the right heel to her mouth, even though it didn't really tickle a huge amount. It was from the string of unusual compliments she was getting tonight. Grace treated her left heel just as she had the right, and then began to gradually move back up her soles until she got back to the toes, which she began to gently suck on.

"Oh, oh my... ooohh..." Sierra moaned. Grace braced the pad of each toe on her tongue as she sucked, sending a wave of relaxation down Sierra's body so great that she was eventually lulled to sleep.

Grace lay on Sierra's legs, once again alone with the sleeping Sierra's upturned feet. This time, however, she knew that she had Sierra's complete trust. She left a series of tiny licks on her soles, like a little kitten, causing her to fidget and giggle softly in her sleep. Grace fought to stay awake even though she was exhausted, until she finally fell asleep herself with her head resting on the perfect pillow made by Sierra's incredibly soft soles.