Agent Hooters Visits the Doctor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spacer x
spacer x
1,941 Followers

***

Doctor Johnson and Thomas came at roughly the same time. The women underneath them also climaxed with them, so four people hit seventh heaven all at once. The resulting screams were enough to empty out much of the remainder of the waiting room crowd. Thomas was amazed at how Slut's contractions caused her cunt to grip his dick even tighter and make him feel even better (if such a thing was possible) while squeezing yet more cum out of him. The doctor was equally amazed at how much more intense this fuck was than any he'd ever had with his wife.

The post-coital bliss didn't last long. A black woman, the one with a young daughter, burst into the examination room to complain before she left. She made a quick survey of the room and saw all four fuckers sprawled out in various states of undress and exhaustion. She yelled, "DOCTOR JOHNSON! JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? I NEVER!"

Doctor Johnson was too blissed out to care much, although he knew this could be a potentially career destroying situation. He resisted the temptation to make fun of her "I never!" comment and tried his best to look serious. It was a hard act to pull off, considering that he was now sitting on the cold floor next to Hooters, one of his hands literally lost in the depths of her cleavage (her arms deliberately pressed on both sides to make her cleavage even tighter and deeper than usual) and his other hand sloshed around her slick thighs, playing in the wetness. He finally managed to say with a straight face, "Mrs. Smythe, it's not what you think."

Mrs. Tanya Smythe stood there with hands on her hips, sputtering to respond. She had so many things to say to express her indignation that she ended up saying nothing, at least for the moment. Doctor Johnson knew the woman and her four-year old daughter well. He was still in such an erotic mood that all he could think was,Now that I think about it, Tanya is pretty hot. About thirty, I'd guess. Not much in the tit department, but a nice black face and excellent legs. That little girl of hers must keep her running around. I've never fucked a black woman before. That would be nice.

Finally the woman regained her composure and exclaimed, "Doctor, I'm shocked! Shocked and appalled. Since when did your office turn into a whorehouse?!?"

The still giddy doctor wanted to casually reply, "Oh, since about nine o'clock this morning," but he bit his lip. Instead, he said, "Mrs. Smythe, I swear to you I can give you a perfectly good explanation. You see, these two women here are actually top level secret agents, and they're on a very secret mission."

Hooters, who had been only half paying attention, looked up and said, "We are? And Trish, how did he know we're secret agents? Did you let something slip?"

Agent Slut had been cradling Thomas in her arms. She looked up with even more surprise, and replied, "No, Anna. Did you?"

Both responded with such sincere surprise that Mrs. Smythe was taken aback and again stood speechless. Doctor Johnson took advantage of the confusion and stood up. "Yes, they're secret agents. This is very top secret stuff. The mission is so secret that not even they know they're on one. Come with me, Mrs. Smythe. Let's talk about this in private. I assure you there's no reason to sue or file a grievance, once you hear the full story." As an afterthought, he looked at Thomas and said, "Come along."

Aware that he would have to pass by the open door leading to the waiting room and not sure who would still be there, he gave Slut's hospital gown/hand towel to Thomas and donned Hooters' child-sized gown for his own modesty. There was no time for them to find their real clothes and dress with steam practically pouring out of Mrs. Smythe's angry ears.

Together with the irate mother, they whizzed down the hall without looking into the waiting room, rushed into Doctor Johnson's office, and closed the door. The doctor hoped against hope that no one in the waiting room noticed him wearing nothing but the tiny gown held up against his groin.

Mrs. Smythe stood with folded arms, and said, "I'm waiting for an explanation. This had better be good. Whatever you did, there's no reason you should have done it near my impressionable daughter, sitting in the next room. I'm positive that cries of 'Ram it in me, now!' will scar her for life. And I can't even mention some of the other things I overheard."

Doctor Johnson said reassuringly, "There's a good explanation. Very, very good." But he had a blank look on his face. He mumbled, "National security … very secret…" But then he stopped. He realized that Mrs. Smythe was too determined to be appeased with the "this is too top secret for me to tell you anything" excuse he was hoping to use.

He stood dumbly for many painfully awkward moments. Finally, he turned to Thomas, who was once again looking shy and nervous in the face of this angry woman. The doctor leaned into the teenager's ear and whispered, "Thomas, I had a good idea with that secret agent idea back there, but I'm afraid my ideas bow is all out of arrows. My brain is all frazzled from the sex. You're going to have to take over here."

Thomas whispered back, "Me?!?"

The doctor patted him on the back and suggested as he whispered even more quietly, "Seduce her. It's probably our only hope." Then, aloud, he confidently said to the mother, "My assistant Thomas will explain everything. I have to get back to my patients immediately." Then he shot a quick look of fear at Thomas, grasped the gown covering his crotch and butt, and fled the room.

Thomas was dumbstruck. He was completely stumped on what to say, so he considered the doctor's one desperate idea. He had no idea how to seduce a woman, but on the other hand he did pride himself for always coming through in clutch situations. It didn't help his confidence to be standing completely naked with only a small hand towel over his crotch. He was still flaccid from the recent fuck with Agent Slut.

He just stared at Mrs. Smythe, and she stared back. They must have stood like that for over a minute, while Thomas tried and failed to come up with some scheme. He was so aghast that he wanted to cry. He thought,I knew this was too good to be true! Now the police are probably going to take me and the doctor away. At least I'll still have some great memories.

Eventually, Mrs. Smythe said, "Well?" She tapped her heels impatiently.

Amazingly, Thomas found that the tense and risky situation was giving him yet another erection. It was terribly exciting to be standing with only a hand towel in front of an attractive woman. In a flash, he decided that crying could be his salvation. He rushed forward, throwing himself at Mrs. Smythe, and began bawling like a baby. As he hugged her tightly, he bewailed, "I'm so sorry, Mrs.! Today is my first day and I'm so stressed out. Sex and spies and you, it's all too much for me!" He cried like a river into her shoulder.

Mrs. Smythe was taken by complete surprise. She naturally patted him on the back, his naked back, and then tentatively hugged him back. His little towel had fallen to the ground and she realized that a completely naked teenaged boy was now giving her a bear hug. What's more, after a few more moments passed with only the sound of his sobbing filling the silence, she realized that his penis was insistently pressing against one of her thighs. In fact, it was almost like he was humping her. Worse, her skirt had ridden up and now the hot penis was pressing directly against her flesh. She thought back to seeing the naked orgy in the other room, and found her breathing growing heavy. One of her hands dropped further down, to test if his buttocks were really bare of even the towel. They were.

Soon two hands were on his butt, and his hands were starting to roam over her, while his dry humping grew more insistent. She thought,I'm a married woman. I really have to stop right now. His penis slid further up towards her cunt with each throb. She thought,he first thing I have to do is move that dangerous penis out of the way. But her hands didn't move. Another minute passed and she repeated to herself,I'm stopping now.

Another minute passed and Mrs. Smythe muttered as she began to unbutton her blouse, "Oh my."

Thomas dropped his face down into her now exposed chest and pushed his penis up into her pussy lips. His hormones took over and he completely forgot about his frightening predicament.

***

Doctor Johnson had remained on the other side of the door to his office, literally with his fingers crossed, waiting to hear if Thomas could pull off a miracle. He cursed to himself,This is all my fault. If only I'd planned better and cancelled all the other appointments for the whole day. But who would have believed that the reality would greatly surpass my wildest fantasy? He paced back and forth and periodically put his ear to the door. Eventually he heard sounds of moaning, and then female cries such as, "I don't care! Do it to me! Faster! GOD YES!"

The doctor breathed a huge sigh of relief.Thomas actually pulled it off! I'm saved! This is a day of miracles. He went to a supply closet where he kept some extra clothes. He put them on and then went to a bathroom on the other end of the hallway to wash his face and freshen up. Then, more or less presentable, he went out into the waiting room to see if there were any other patients he had to deal with. To his dismay, there were. There were three men, one of them a nerdy man of about thirty with a broken arm and the other two were senior citizens. He strongly guessed they were only still around because they wanted to hear more sexual shenanigans or even get in on the action. But he had a job to do, and was too exhausted for more sex at the moment, so he called the oldest remaining patient and took him to the other examination room. He looked around the hallway before entering the room and noted with some surprise that his nurse Debbie was missing.

Where was Debbie? She too monitored the situation with Mrs. Smythe but wanted to steer clear of it. She surreptitiously kept tabs from the receptionist area on what was happening with the irate black mother. When she also heard cries of passionate fucking coming from the doctor's private office, she decided that the situation appeared to be in good hands and maybe the doctor's practice wasn't going to close in shocking scandal after all. She got up to check on Agents Slut and Hooters.

The two well-fucked, overly busty women were both lounging on the floor of the examination room. They were completely naked, but, ironically given Slut's earlier tiny "gown," they'd discovered a whole cabinet of towels and laid them down so as not to be annoyed by the cold marble floor.

When Debbie walked in and closed the door, Agent Slut, still the more suspicious of the two, immediately asked from her prone position, "Nurse, what's going on here? I find this 'nipplitis' stuff highly doubtful. And how did the doctor know that we're secret agents? And what's this top secret mission he says this is all a part of?"

Debbie had no idea what to say. She could barely figure out what they were going on about. The fact was, she was aroused. Terribly aroused. She thought,With this Mrs. Smythe thing, it really DOES seem like everyone is getting fucked here but me. I'm going to sit here in this orgy room, this room that smells like a whole bathtub of cum and fresh pussy, and I'm not going to go anywhere until someone gets me off too! She wanted a man, but the doctor and teenager both appeared to be elsewhere. The two nude women looked so fantastically good and tasty that her mind began to focus on them.

She said, "I don't know about any of that. Sorry. I'm just the nurse. I'm sure the doctor has all the explanations. He knows your boss, so maybe he was given top secret instructions? I don't know. All I know is, I was ordered to come in here and tend to you two."

Hooters asked, "Tend to us? What do you mean?"

Debbie was focused on something she'd heard earlier: how Agents Slut and Hooters had lesbian sex together, for instance when sharing a sleeping bag. She thought,It's not like I'm a lesbian, but, by God, SOMEone has to lick my pussy, and soon. She asked, "You know what you were saying earlier? How you two contracted nipplitis from sex with each other? The doctor needs to know who got it from who and how exactly it was transmitted."

Agents Hooters and Slut looked at each other, as if trying to figure out the answer. Slut looked back at the nurse and commented, "We don't know. How should I know?"

The wheels in Debbie's head were turning. She answered, "It all depends. For instance, a mouth-to-mouth transmission is one possibility, but very unlikely. Do you kiss each other on the mouth?"

Agent Slut slid up next to her friend. "Oh sure, all the time. It's not like we're LESBIAN or anything, but situations that force us to kiss always seem to come up, especially during our secret missions. I could kiss Anna here like it was nothing. See?" She turned and kissed her friend on the lips. Their lips locked for over a minute. Hands began to wander, and when the kiss ended, their bodies didn't really disengage.

With the kiss over and their tits now rubbing against each other, Hooters asked impatiently, "When is Thomas with his always eager John Thomas going to come back here? Or Doctor Johnson with his lovely Johnson?" She giggled at her mostly accidental word plays. "The bottom line is, I just need some cock to cover me in cum and cure me of the nipploiditrons or whatever they're called." She pouted even more urgently, "Where are they already?"

Debbie knew things were on the right track for her own satisfaction. "I don't know, but let's solve this transmission thing in the meanwhile, okay? Miss Hooters, how exactly do you lick Miss Slut's pussy? That could be the key to understanding this transmission problem. Can you demonstrate?"

"With pleasure!" Hooters practically upended her friend to get to the cunt and began licking passionately, like a hungry cat presented with a bowl of fresh milk.

But Debbie, seeing their ease at such actions, quickly stopped them. "Wait. I'll need to test it myself, to see if it's the right method of transmission. Only certain ones work. Miss Hooters, can you test your technique on me? Down there?"

The excuse was razor-thin and didn't really make much sense, but Hooters was still on a sexual high and was glad to lick any cunt that came into range. Debbie stepped out of her uniform and lay down on the examination table, trembling with excitement. She'd never even had a man lick her to orgasm but she'd heard a lot about how great it was. She thought to herself,Screw being responsible and straight and whatever. I want this tit-woman to rock my world!

Agent Slut was similarly aroused, especially once she saw the pretty nurse brazenly drop her clothes. The sexual mood was contagious. She stood up and began playing with the nurse's body. Debbie may not have been a walking sex goddess like Agents Slut and Hooters, but she was still quite attractive in her own way. She had a classic face one might see in an old black and white movie, but her spiky blonde hair gave her a bit of a hip and edgy look as well. Within minutes, Slut was sitting on Debbie's face up on the examination table, while Hooters kneeled on the ground with her head between Debbie's thighs, which dangled over the table edge.

That's how the three of them were found a couple of minutes later when Thomas and Doctor Johnson both entered the room. Debbie couldn't see them, but heard their voices. She heard the doctor say casually, as if he'd expected his nurse to do something like this, "Would you look at that, Thomas? Have you ever seen a more arousing sight?"

Thomas replied, "Hard to say, sir. I've seen so much today that I can't really make sense of it all. I mean, for God's sake, just look at the tangle of tanned legs and asses right here. I've got fantasies to last for years."

The doctor chuckled. "Indeed you do. And you deserve more than I could ever possibly pay you for your quick thinking back there with Mrs. Smythe. When you woke up this morning did you imagine you'd fuck four beautiful women in one day?"

"Four? Sir?" Thomas was confused. "Don't you mean three?"

The doctor replied smugly, "I said four. Shall we turn our attention to our dutiful nurse? Debbie, just what do you think you're doing?"

Debbie's mouth was full of cunt, but she managed to reply, "Just keeping these pussies warm and lubed up for you. I guess I'd decided to take an "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" attitude. Did I do wrong?" She winked.

The doctor laughed, and said, "It looks more like, if you can't beat 'em, eat 'em. I think you're doing just fine. I always tell everyone what a great nurse you are, but I didn't guess the half of it. I have a feeling this is going to be a much more fun place to work in from now on. But first we have to think of our patients. Miss Honkers and Slut both need plenty of cum, and I was thinking we should tackle them one at a time, giving them doses at both ends. What do you think of that, Thomas?"

Thomas stalled for time while he pondered that mind-boggling possibility. "You mean Miss Hooters?"

"Oh yeah. Hooters, Honkers, whatever."

"You're talking about double penetration, sir? Pussy and ass, or pussy and mouth?"

"Either. Both. It's all good. And when we've done the two of them, I say we take on Debbie. It looks like she might have contracted nipplitis herself, judging from her current activities. We'd better inoculate her with a few cum loads, just to be on the safe side."

Thomas smiled, more relaxed than he'd been all day. He could hear Debbie give a particularly loud groan of excitement after hearing that. "Excellent idea, sir. But what about stamina? I'm in my sexual prime, and I don't know if I can handle all that, even if we space it out all afternoon. And I hate to say it, but you may not be up for much more at all. Look at you."

Debbie still couldn't see much but Slut's cunt in her face, but she correctly guessed that the two males were naked, and only Thomas was erect.

The doctor laughed some more. "You're hard? Again? Amazing."

"How could I not be, sir?" Thomas answered. "Look at these women going at each other. They're not even slowing down for us. It's like we're witnessing a lesbian feeding frenzy."

"True. I look at Miss Rut bouncing up and down on my nurse's face and actually feel something stirring between my legs. You have no idea what a quick rebound that is for me at my age. This day should go down in the annals of medical miracles."

"That's Miss Slut," the agent corrected the doctor, annoyed at his continual naming mistakes.

He seemingly failed to hear and continued talking to Thomas. "But you're right. We're going to need help. I think it's time to bring in the reinforcements." He put his fingers to his lips and whistled loudly.

Debbie heard the door open. She was so curious as to who it could be that she pushed Slut's ass away from her face and looked over at the door. Beyond the naked doctor and "assistant," she saw two men and one woman, all nude as well. She recognized one of the men as a thirtysomething patient with a broken arm who'd been in the waiting room since the start of the morning. The other man appeared to be a building janitor named Carlos, though she couldn't tell for sure as she had trouble picturing the janitor she knew in the buff. The woman was Mrs. Smythe. She licked her lips seductively at everyone in the room. Clearly, her outrage was long forgotten.

The new men had their hands over their privates, but looking at their faces, one could see that lust was slowly overtaking their bashfulness. Mrs. Smythe seemed to be in heat and ready for anything. She posed seductively in the door frame. Debbie suddenly remembered Smythe's daughter and asked, "Tanya! What happened to your four-year old?"

spacer x
spacer x
1,941 Followers