Agent in Distress Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt lightheaded and ill. It was all a setup? How could Victor do this to me?? I felt like I'd been stabbed in the heart.

"She's just . . . she's not a bitch, she's a sweet girl . . ." Victor's voice trailed off. "She doesn't deserve this . . . I made a mistake."

There was a long pause. "Oh, for hell's sake . . . you're in love with her!" cried the GWA officer. Then he laughed, a cruel laugh like that of a wild dog. "That's why you won't go through with it!"

My eyes were wide. Could it be, was Victor in love with me, such that he wanted to call off their plans for me? My heart was on a wild ride, beating so hard I could almost hear it.


"Go to hell," said Victor.

"Well, you're probably too late," replied the officer. "After all the things you've done to her, she might quit already."

Then I heard a sound of surprise. Victor spoke in alarm. "She's here! Look at the monitor!"

"What?" said the officer. "You mean here in the house?"

I'd heard enough, and I got to my feet, I needed to get away! I dashed away from the window, but my heels made me stumble in the soft grass as I ran past the front of the house, and then I heard a door open. There was the officer standing in the doorway, with Victor behind him. He raised some kind of weapon.

I heard Victor shout. "Nikolai, don't!" I raised my hands, turning, and then I heard a loud hiss, and felt something stick me in the chest below my bra. I reached down and pulled a tiny dart from my skin, and then the world started to spin in circles.

***

I awoke some time later to the sound of voices. I wasn't sure where I was, or who was speaking, but they were close by. I lay on my belly on what felt like a soft bed. I felt flushed and overheated, and I moaned softly at the soft buzzing sensations coming from my breasts and between my legs.

"She's a dancer, you say? They're usually skin and bones, but this girl's got some nice curves on her." The voice was followed by a hand on my hips, which made me recoil. The hand moved around my ass, the fingers reaching below to touch the soft mound of my panty-covered pussy. I groaned in protest, moving my hand to push it away, only my hand wouldn't move. I blinked in confusion, but everything was a blur.

"Give me your comm pad, now that she's awake I want to try a few things," said the voice, the hand leaving me finally.

"It's been set to orgasm denial mode while she was unconscious," said a second voice that sounded very familiar. "So be gentle, she'll be over sensitized after an hour of that mode."

"Gentle?" laughed the voice behind me. "You talk like she's your lover, my friend."

Suddenly the buzzing between on my breasts changed from a dull hum that just kept me aroused to an intense focus on my sensitive nipples. I moaned, squirming, but again found my hands held in place by something.

"Incredible," said the voice. "You can tell it to focus on her nipples, or change to a mouth, change the level of aggressiveness . . ." With each function he described, the sensations on my breasts changed, and I struggled to escape the touches assaulting my sensitive breasts.

"Try the panties," said the familiar voice. My heart leapt realizing it was Victor, and I turned to look at the figures I realized were standing behind and to the left of me. I could see two tall men, but my vision was still blurry. Then I jumped as I felt the buzzing on my clit. My thighs wanted to clamp together to ward off the feelings, but strangely I was unable to close them. I could see enough to tell I was on a platform like a bed. I struggled up on all fours, my limbs slightly wobbly. My wrists and ankles seemed to be fastened in place, and my ass was presented to the two men behind me. I blushed when I realized I wore only Victor's lingerie.

"Oh!" I croaked, suddenly feeling a set of lips kissing the heated juncture between my thighs. Something warm and wet was sucking and licking, and it was instantly too much to handle. I tried to move my hips to escape the mouth, but of course it was coming from my own panties, so there was no escape. I fell back down to the bed, my hands clutching the soft covering as the lips and tongue drove me mad with desire. I moaned and gasped, unable to even think, my ass twitching and quivering and my whole body tense, riveted by the powerful sensations. I felt an orgasm coming on quickly.

"Go easy on the poor girl," said Victor. "She's probably never had a man go down on her."

Nikolai made a snort of derision. "I'll ease up, don't want to let the bitch cum without earning it."

Suddenly the tongue and lips changed back to the buzzing, and I gasped for breath as the sensations in my pussy changed from overpowering to simply pleasurable. I lifted my head off the bed and turned, blinking in confusion as my vision returned to normal. Victor was standing there behind me, and next to him the muscular GWA officer. I looked down and saw leather manacles on my wrists, each one attached to a thin rope that went to a black pole at the corner of the bed. Only it wasn't a bed really, just a soft platform a short distance off the floor. I turned my head to see my ankles also captured in leather, with ropes going to two more poles at the base of the platform. Looking about, it didn't seem like a bedroom . . . more like some kind of twisted playroom.

"What are you doing?" I croaked, my throat dry and parched. Victor immediately came to my side and held up a bottle of water to my lips, which I drank hungrily.

"I'd have made her earn that," said the officer, disapprovingly. "You must really be in love with her."

Thanks to the long drink of water, I could speak again. "Victor, what's going on?" I pleaded. Victor moved to the side of the platform so I didn't have to turn my head so far to see him.

"Lana, I'm sorry it had to come to this," he said, his eyes dark and clouded. "If I could do it again, I'd have picked someone else. And yet . . . I must admit I love seeing you like this."

"Like this?" I said, confused as to his meaning.

Victor paused. "Tied up, aroused, in my home . . ." His look spoke volumes.

I blushed, my crush on him stubbornly refusing to go away, despite all he'd done to me. "Victor, I--"

The officer interrupted me. "Girl, tell us, what did you overhear when you were trespassing outside Mr. Talio's window?"

I stiffened in fear. It had never occurred to me that I was breaking the law. Victor would never turn me in, I was sure of that. But who was this GWA officer, and why were he and Victor together? Victor had called him Nikolai, I remembered.

"Yes, we have you on surveillance video. One call to the cops and you'll be kicked out of the Institute."

My eyes narrowed in anger. "That's what you want, isn't it? To get me to quit, cause you don't think women like me belong in the Institute!"

"Ah, so you did hear us. Pity, I was looking forward to extracting the truth from you."

"I did hear you!" I spat accusingly. Then I turned to Victor. "How could you?" Victor looked pained, but the officer spoke up instead.

"You don't belong here, girl," said Nikolai with disdain, gesturing at my body. " Look at you, a little slut, ready to spread your legs for anyone, even your martial arts classmates."

I paled. I'd overheard the officer say he was one who'd activated Victor's gift.

"Oh yes," chuckled the officer. "We watched you on the monitors. We saw you cum like a little bitch in heat. And what was it, three times in the shower? What would the admissions board at the Institute think of their star pupil if they saw that?"

I shook my head, a tear flowing down my cheek. My cheeks burned with shame.

"It turns you on, doesn't it? You want to be made into a little slave, to be forced to cum by strange men."

"No!" I moaned in misery. "It's not me! It's . . . these panties!"

"Is that so?" said Nikolai. Suddenly all the buzzing stopped, and then I felt his hand on my ass. He cupped my ass cheeks and slipped his middle finger up under me, to stroke along the ridges in the panties formed by my wet, sensitive crevice. I shuddered in unbidden pleasure as his skillful finger continued where the panties had left off. "There's no special panties turning you on now, little slut. It's just me and my finger."

"S-stop!" I gasped, squirming in my bonds. But there was no escaping his hand.

"Victor's little toy is truly amazing. So elastic," he said. A soft cry escaped my throat then, as I felt his finger push inside me. "Tight, as expected of a virgin."

"Victor, please m-make him stop!" I gasped, pleading to Victor.

My instructor shook his head, speaking in his classroom lecture voice. "Lana, if you wish him to stop, don't react to his touch. When you make those lovely little moans, you're only encouraging him."

I groaned in misery at his cruel answer, but I tried my best to ignore Nikolai's delving finger. I told myself I hated the man, that I should never find pleasure in his touch.

Nikolai chuckled. "Ah, so charming the way she is all tensed up, biting her lip, trying not to respond like an eager slut. Try this, girl," he added. Suddenly a second finger joined the first inside me, and the sensation of being filled forced a moan past my tightly clenched lips.

"No, don't . . . do that!" I cried, as his two fingers slowly slid in and out, in and out, pushing deeply into my tight but damp pussy. The special material of my panties made it feel like I was naked, his fingers touching me directly. I felt my inner muscles clench his fingers, and he chuckled again in response.

"Victor, I'm afraid your favorite little student isn't so loyal to you after all. Look how she eagerly clenches my fingers with her little virgin hole."

I shook my head, my tear-filled eyes turning to Victor. "I'm sorry, Victor!" I gasped, struggling to speak while Nikolai teased me with his fingers. "Your . . . your gift made me so . . . aroused . . . I can't . . . fight it!" I couldn't bear to think that Victor thought I was a slut, but no matter what I tried I couldn't fight my body's responses to Nikolai's touches. I felt so ashamed, and yet my body had never felt so good, and I moaned as I felt a powerful orgasm building. I just wished it was Victor touching me instead of that bastard from the GWA.

As if reading my mind, Victor came over and stood in front of my prone form. I blushed, looking up at him. I couldn't help noticing that my face was only a short distance from his crotch, and my eyes flicked downward, noticing a bulge in his pants. His hand came to touch my hair. "My dear Lana, do not be distressed," he said gently. "Not many women could resist what's being done to you, so do not be ashamed. Your body is doing what nature designed it to do, it's preparing itself to be used by a man."

"I don't want it to be him!" I whispered, though the officer no doubt heard me.


"Your lascivious little body doesn't care who fucks you," said the man behind me, his fingers teasing me at the edge of an orgasm. Then I heard some metallic clinking sound and looked around at him in alarm. I gasped, to see him unbuckling his belt.

"What are you doing?" I yelped in fear, though when he pulled out his half erect and shockingly large cock, his intentions were obvious. "Victor!" I said, turning to plead to my instructor.

"Nikolai, put that away," said Victor scornfully.

The officer laughed, now holding his cock in his hand. Its tip touched the back of my thigh and I jumped. "Don't worry, my friend, you know the great thing about those panties you bought her? My DNA will be captured and neutralized, so she'll have no proof I fucked her. Just her word against a Colonel in the GWA."

"No," I whimpered, panic making me struggle in my bonds despite the futility.

"It'll be your word against hers and mine," said Victor, his voice changed to something darker now. The officer looked at him in surprise, then he slowly smiled.

"Ah, so the teacher chooses his student over his friend," said Nikolai. "You must really love the girl."

"You and I are not friends," said Victor coldly. "We share a common interest, that is all. Now put your filthy cock away and leave the girl alone. You can have any girl you want, why this one?" said Victor.

Nikolai smiled. "Because I can't have her, that's why. And because she represents everything we hate. It's because of strong-willed bitches like her that all the females no longer know their place, and men like us, who were born to lead, and to dominate, are relegated to anachronisms. Let's make an example of her, teach this little role model her place in the hierarchy of mankind."

"You're mad," said Victor. "It was always a philosophical argument for me. You take it to a perverse reality. She's a sweet girl, full of potential. She'll make a great Arbiter and you know it. She doesn't deserve to be some sacrifice to your twisted beliefs."

"You disappoint me, my friend," said Nikolai, shrugging. "No matter, you can watch while I take her virginity, and make her scream like the slut she is."

"No!" I wailed, as I felt the man's cock pressing against the opening of my pussy. The panties were going to let him all the way in, I could feel it. Suddenly I heard a beep from in front of me. Nikolai heard it too.

"What was that?" he demanded of Victor. Victor held his comm device in his hand.

"I locked her panties. They won't open without a code now."

I could feel Nikolai pushing his cock against my panties, but they were no longer elastic, and he couldn't penetrate me. He grasped the back of my panties and yanked down, trying to expose my ass, but the panties wouldn't budge, just like when I'd tried to remove them. "You backstabbing asshole!" he hissed, "unlock it, now!"

"That's not going to happen," said Victor, shaking his head. "Go take out your frustrations on one of your interns, they'll be happy to give you whatever you want from them."

"Fuck!" hissed Nikolai, banging his cock against my back side in frustration. Then I screamed as he pulled out an old-style metal pistol and pointed it at Victor. I looked up at my instructor, and his eyes were wide in fear, telling me it was not a game, nor an idle threat. "Yes, that's right," said Nikolai, his eyes filled with cruelty. "This isn't a dart gun."

"It still won't work, Nikolai," said Victor with a sigh. "They have monitoring devices you know?"

I realized he was referring to the psychic monitors placed around the campus. They would sense the mental outbursts from a victim of murder or rape, and alert the authorities. A telepath in particular would put out powerful psychic waves when under a highly stressful situation, and the sensors would pick it up.

"That's why we're going to make sure it's you they go after if she's files a report," said Nikolai. We both looked at him in confusion. "Now unzip your pants." I looked up at Victor in confusion, and his eyes were wide. Then he shook his head.

"Do it, or I'll drop you where you stand, then I'll fuck your little protégé and start my retirement early."

There was a long pause, during which Nikolai pulled back something on his pistol, making a loud metallic click. Victor looked fearful. He seemed to believe Nikolai would do it, and suddenly I feared for Victor's life. If he wanted Victor to make love to me, it was a small price to pay to save his life. In fact, the thought brought a little gush of heat from my pussy.

"Victor?" I said, tentatively. "W-whatever he wants, please do it," I said. Victor looked down at me suddenly, and then he smiled -- a sad expression but one that warmed my heart.

"Listen to the girl, Vic," said the officer, waving his gun around. "I know you want to feel those pretty little lips around you, so I'm giving you the chance." Then he slapped me on the ass, making me yelp in surprise. "Now use your clever little mouth on your instructor, girl," said Nikolai.

"What?" I said, my heart pounding in my chest as I realized what he wanted me to do.

"Once our dear teacher friend's DNA is in your belly, I'm guessing you won't want to go to the police, am I right, girl?" said Nikolai.

I stiffened, understanding finally. If I went to the police, they'd do a DNA test on me, and then arrest Victor rather than Nikolai. I certainly didn't want that.

"You're out of your mind!" I exclaimed, turning to look in horror at Nikolai.

"You will start sucking, girl," said Nikolai, "or I'll start shooting bits off your beloved professor." He pointed the gun at Victor's arm.

"No!" I screamed. "Please don't! I'll do it!"

"That's better," said Nikolai, as if he knew I'd agree.

I bit my lip nervously and looked up at Victor. He was looking down at me with an odd expression. Suddenly he looked up in alarm. "No!" shouted Victor. I felt something cold and metallic press against my leg. It was Nikolai's revolver. "I'll do it, just . . . don't hurt her!" cried Victor. He sighed in relief when Nikolai moved the revolver away from me. Then he undid his pants, letting them slide down to his ankles. I looked straight ahead to see him pull down his briefs, revealing a semi-erect cock. Somehow, he was already hard. That seemed strange to me under the circumstances, but I was quite new to these things. Then again, in just the span of a few minutes, I'd seen my second male cock, though this one was not as large as the officer's.

"I hope she's not disappointed in her instructor," said Nikolai, mocking. "Now Vic, she's probably new to using her mouth, so why don't you help her out?"

Victor still hesitated, and Nikolai pointed the gun at his head. "Victor, please!" I pleaded. "Please do as he says!"

Finally, Victor moved to stand directly in front of me. His cock was jerking slightly as I realized it was swelling. Victor seemed reluctant, and I was anxious to please Nikolai so he didn't hurt Victor. I leaned forward and stuck out my tongue, lifting the head of Victor's cock and bringing it into my mouth. I heard a soft sound of pleasure from Victor as I tasted his odd maleness. My heart warmed as I realized I was giving him pleasure, so I took in his cock, caressing it softly with my tongue. I gasped as I felt his maleness swell and jerk in my mouth. But Victor murmured with pleasure -- music to my ears, it drove me to try harder.

"The little vixen is a natural, eh Victor?" said Nikolai with a laugh. I blushed in shame, having forgotten momentarily that we had an audience. I told myself I'd never do this for anyone but Victor. Sensing I had lost direction, Victor's hand came to my hair, pushing me onto his thickening cock. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Victor's hand holding his comm device. He discretely touched a button on the screen, and suddenly I felt a buzzing between my legs. I jerked with pleasure, nearly choking as Victor's now fully hard cock buried itself against the back of my throat. I moaned, the sound muffled by my full mouth as the panties teased my pussy with touches and vibrations. It was terribly distracting, but Victor made up for my lack of direction by guiding my head up and down on his cock. I remembered to use my tongue, teasing the underside of Victor's cock, and was rewarded with a deep moan from the man I pleasured. Then I too moaned, as the teasing on my pussy made me clench with a gush of heat.

"I think servicing your cock is turning her on," said Nikolai with a chuckle. "Perhaps I was wrong about them admitting freshman girls. I can see the benefit."

I tried to shake my head in embarrassment, an impossible task with Victor's stiff cock deep in my mouth. Nikolai didn't seem to know Victor had activated my panties, which was fortunate, for then he might try to penetrate me again. I told myself it didn't matter what he thought of me, my only concern was to keep Victor safe, and that meant keeping Nikolai amused instead of angry. I had my own problems, however, for the tickling, buzzing panties were making me hotter and hotter, and I could feel an orgasm coming. I frantically sucked on Victor's cock, squeezing my lips around his flesh, and he groaned, clearly enjoying the sensation. He had both hands in my hair now, guiding me deep onto his cock with each thrust, making me gag slightly each time his cock banged the back of my throat. I endured it all, only his pleasure mattered. His movements became faster, more erratic, and I now had to fight back my own orgasm with all my concentration. His cock seemed to grow even larger in my mouth. Suddenly, I felt him stiffen, holding my head still, his cock deep and throbbing, and then he exploded inside my mouth, his warm seed spilling out into the back of my mouth. I came as well, moaning onto his cock, my thighs shaking as the orgasm wracked my body. Finally, Victor's cocked stopped jerking in my mouth, and his tight grip on my hair loosened as he let out a heavy sigh. I swallowed heavily, feeling slightly forlorn as his now slackening member withdrew from my mouth.