Agent in Distress Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanuki
Tanuki
723 Followers

"Bravo, well done," said Nikolai, his voice mocking. "You two make a lovely couple. Now it's my turn. With her belly full of your DNA, she won't dare submit to a rape test, unless she wants her beloved teacher to spend 20 years in jail."

I stiffened in horror, shaking my head. I could never do this to Nikolai.


"You're really going to do this?" said Victor, his face flushed, looking at the officer, incredulous.

"Oh yes," said the officer. "I want the little Arbiter's lips on my cock. I can see she has quite the talented mouth."

Victor suddenly looked like I'd never seen him before. His eyes looked murderous. "Victor, it's alright!" I said, my fear for Victor overcoming my disgust at Nikolai's intentions. Then I sensed a kind of swelling of power coming from his mind. "Victor, I'll do it, he means nothing to me!" He ignored me, the rage flowing from his mind, so strong I could feel it as if it had physical form. Suddenly the manacles on my wrists clicked open. Too shocked to react, I sensed movement, and from the corner of my eye, I saw an ornamental dagger on the wall twitch slightly. "Victor, no!" I screamed as the dagger leapt from the wall toward the officer standing behind me. I turned to see the big man's arm move up with surprising quickness. The dagger embedded itself in his arm, stopping it just short of his heart. With a grunt of pain, the man raised his weapon with his other hand. I screamed as an impossibly loud boom filled the room, the old-fashioned powder-based revolver spitting fire. I heard Victor grunt above me, and I turned my head in horror, to see him clutching his chest.

"Oh please, no!" I wailed, seeing blood bubbling up around his hand. He dropped to his knees, and I reached for him, cradling his head to me as his eyes glazed over, murmuring in his ear. "It'll be alright, I got you, Victor," I murmured, my tears flowing down to wet his dark brown hair. His breathing was ragged in my ear, and I felt wet from his blood on my chest. I pushed his head away to see the wound. The blood was spreading across his chest and dripping on the floor. I'd never seen so much blood. With a wail of agony, I pulled his head back to my chest, squeezing him tight. Then I felt the life go out of him, and I hugged him, shaking, as the sirens went off in a deafening blare, the sensors tripped by Victor's dying psyche. I turned back to look at the man who'd murdered my Victor. I'd never felt such hate.

"That's my cue to go," said Nikolai with a smile. "Sorry I can't stay and service you properly, perhaps another time." Then his face hardened, and he gripped the dagger protruding from his arm. With a grunt, he pulled it out, spraying blood onto the back of my legs. He then tossed the dagger away and grabbed my discarded blouse to wrap around his arm. "Oh shit!" he said suddenly, noticing the dagger suspended in mid-air. It had never hit the ground. Quicker than expected for a man his size, he dodged as the dagger spun and launched at his head. It just clipped his cheek and embedded itself in the door jamb behind him.

"Damnit," I said. I didn't yet have the skills, and the dagger had moved too slow. Nikolai reached up a hand to touch his cheek, where a red line appeared where the dagger had cut him. His dabbed his finger in the blood and then licked it.

"Nice try, girl," he said. He pointed his weapon at me, and I sighed, knowing my death was upon me. Then he shook his head. "I don't kill females," he said, "especially pretty ones with a taste for cock." He put his weapon back in his holster and disappeared through the door, leaving me cradling Victor's lifeless body. I wiped the matted hair from his eyes, now closed and free of pain. The tears began to flow, and I cried and cried, not even hearing the sirens outside Victor's house, or the police breaking through the front door.

Tanuki
Tanuki
723 Followers