All Comments on 'Agent in Distress Ch. 11'

by Tanuki

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Very nice and long overdue.

Now comes the long wait for the next installment.

I have to wonder what if foretells that our protagonist is now signed up for the string. Will more pain be used to train her? Will she find a love for the whip and paddle?

And of course, we have to wonder if all the time she was brought to near climax, was one of the psionics nearby planting thoughts in her mind? Was there someone outside the harem door while she was orgasming, helping to lead her unknowingly along the path to servitude?

So much to ponder on. Thankfully, I think we'll have plenty of time until the next chapter gives us a bit more insight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Worth the wait

Thanks for another amazing chapter!

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 6 years ago
Women rapists

The women are worse than the men. This made me a little sick to my stomach. I love the noncon but the rape by the girls who were “just trying to be nice” was much worse. I hope she gets dejected and the liveliness in her goes down a little tomorrow. I also hope all those girls get punished harshly for making her cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Such a delicious chapter

Loved it. Lana always seem to forget that she’s in a strange land with some decadent customs. This might be my new favorite chapter. Hope for more in this vein and I cannot wait for 12

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 6 years ago
Her powers

She will sleep really well tonight. I hope her powers start to come back but she holds them back. I hope her powers can help her not feel so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

disappointed to see Lana's relief at the hands of some random slaves. Was hoping Nikolai would take care of her. I suppose there are a few things left for him to do though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Was glad to see the continued story line.

The author has put in a lot of effort in this story. I hope the remaining chapters to come, are as enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Another great installment. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

cannot wait and love what the girl did to her, she can now sleep and maybe get some power back :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

really fantastic series!

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolover 4 years ago
Yes!!!!!

Fucking amazing!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTanuki@Tanuki
Update Dec 28 Merry Christmas everyone! Authors are reporting it’s taking up to 16 days to get published right now so hopefully Reina Ch 5 will be up soon, I’m at 13 days. 😭 Update Dec 15 2023 Reina Ch 5 has been submitted, it should up in a few days. I'm splitting it in two...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES