Agent in Distress Ch. 13

Story Info
Lana is punished for resisting her slave training.
13k words
4.7
52.9k
30

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to thank you, my readers, for being so patient. Life, summer in particular, makes it so hard to find time to write. Things should pick up now in the fall, I hope to have Ch 14 done in a few days!

xoxo

Tanuki

Ch 13

The magistrate clapped his hands, and immediately the two helpers entered the room. He put down the neat pile of clothing and spoke to Lana. "You may put this one on while I go to arrange your punishment. The helpers will unbind you and let you change." Then he left her, and immediately the two helpers moved to her side. Their expressions were relatively friendly for a change, perhaps because the magistrate had rewarded her. One of the helpers attached a line from the ceiling to her collar, while the other one undid her hands. They left her then, and Lana was surprised to find herself alone, and unbound save for the chain on her collar. She rubbed her sore wrists for a moment, then looked at the magistrate's gift. Lana quickly unfolded the garment to see what it looked like, and was surprised to find instead of a skimpy item designed to titillate rather than cover, it was an actual dress, albeit one far more daring and sexy than any she'd have ever worn back home. It was a one piece white semi-shear dress with red trim, and looked long enough to cover part of her thighs at least. Lana began to remove the tiny white string skirt, and then hesitated. They hadn't told her to remove it, so she decided to leave it on, even though she hated it. Instead, she slipped the dress over her head and wiggled into the tight form-fitting garment. It did come down to mid-thigh, and hugged her chest, pushing up her breasts with some stitching and a pair of string ties which she tied in front of her cleavage.

Once she was done, Lana looked around and saw a mirror. She could just make it over to see herself, the slender chain stretched to full length against her collar. She smiled seeing herself, for she'd never looked so pretty, and she wondered what Warrick had said about her that had motivated the normally strict slaver to reward her? The white material was thick enough to not be too revealing, and she pushed in on her nipples to try to hide them, with some success. She wished Warrick could see her dressed like this. Lana felt a surge of heat, thinking about her short time with Warrick. She'd always wondered what it would be like to be with a man, fully, and the experience had exceeded all her expectations. Her thighs trembled slightly. Her body yearned for more, why couldn't he have rented her for a longer time? He always seemed to keep things on his terms, do what he wanted. How could he show her such intense pleasure and then leave, like she was a passing fancy and he'd satisfied his curiosity. She pouted, suddenly annoyed at the thoughtless warrior. What did he want from her? He seemed to like her shows of strength, her demonstrations of her powers, yet at other times, he wanted her to be an obedient slave girl. Lana had to admit, she felt an urge, a craving almost, to please the enigmatic and terribly handsome warrior, but she desperately feared that the more she became a slave, the more of her strong self she would lose.

It was so tempting, to let herself go, to revel in the pleasures that Warrick and the magistrate had revealed to her. She had to fight it, resist the temptations that overwhelmed her eager flesh. Then suddenly Lana gasped. Something wet was seeping out from her pussy - Warrick! She clenched her thighs, trying to keep it inside her.

Just then, the magistrate returned, just in time. She immediately blurted out her need. "Master, umm, I need to use the bathroom . . ."

The magistrate chuckled. "Of course, my dear, the men will take you." Nodding in gratitude, she hoped he wouldn't suspect she was holding in something other than pee, as she walked awkwardly behind the two helpers who guided her down the hall to a bathroom. The two men waited outside the room, which had no windows, though she imagined it might be possible to escape through the hole in the floor, below which she could see flowing water. She wondered if anyone had ever tried. Lana used an available hand towel dipped in a bowl of fresh water to clean herself thoroughly. Each time she thought she was done, more seemed to seep out, and she silently cursed Warrick for emptying so much of his seed inside her. The man didn't do anything small. Finally, she was satisfied there was no more coming out, and she washed the towel as best she could, leaving it in a crumpled pile so no one would use it. There was a mirror, and she adjusted her white dress and fixed her hair as best she could.

When she was done, she opened the door and nodded, blushing at the two helpers, who didn't seem to pay her any attention. Once back in the room, the magistrate smiled as he spent a moment looking at her, making sounds of approval. "You look ravishing, my dear," he said, finally, drawing a blush from Lana. She simply wasn't used to such compliments, and knew not how to ignore them. The magistrate was shaking his head in disbelief. "I find it exceedingly difficult to punish such perfection. But . . . rules are rules." Then he turned to the helpers. "Bind her in a chest harness, and gag her please," he said, standing and crossing his arms, looking down at Lana. His expression was a mixture of resolve, and perhaps, regret. Lana however had grown more and more alarmed as she'd listened to the magistrate talk of punishment. When he mentioned the harness and gag, her apprehension turned to panic.

"No, please . . . Master! There's no need for this!" she protested, getting up on the bed as one of the helpers moved quickly to grab her leash and held her tight while the other one went to the cabinet. He returned with a jumble of leather straps and metal rings. Lana stared at it in confusion. The leather straps were about as wide as her thumb, and all seemed to be attached to two round metal rings. There were several small loops with fasteners as well.

"Raise your arms above your head," commanded the helper. Lana quickly obeyed, her cheeks turning pink at the way it pushed out her chest. The man then turned the jumble of leather straps until he got it the way he wanted, then held it up in front of Lana. The rings and metal links formed the leather into two square openings, and the helper moved these openings over Lana's breasts. There was now a ring just above her chest at the cleavage, and a strap ran from that ring, between her breasts to another ring below her breasts. The helpers ran two of the leather straps attached to the rings over her shoulders, to fasten behind her neck. Then the ran two more above her breasts, under her armpits, and she could feel them fastening them behind her back such that they were right against her chest. Then they ran the last two straps under her breasts and around her back. Finally, two more straps ran vertically on the outside of each breasts. When they cinched up those straps, Lana yelped, for she felt her breasts both pinched slightly by the straps on all sides. The sensations made her breasts feel larger, as well as slightly tight and sensitive.

The helpers weren't done, for they tied small straps around her upper arms, then held her forearms together horizontally behind her back, and strapped them to her harness. Throughout the helpers' work, Lana struggled, not really to escape, for there was nowhere to go, but simply out of panic. When they were done, Lana felt the familiar helplessness of being securely bound. The men of this world were skilled in binding females, it seemed. She didn't even bother testing her bonds, for she knew she had no hope of escaping them, not without her powers at least.

The helpers then guided her to the mirror to show her how she looked. The cool leather and metal rings were a sharp contrast to her white dress, and Lana blushed at the way the harness accentuated and gently squeezed her breasts, which had clearly grown from all the fruit, and looked alarmingly full and ripe to her eyes. She could see two small peaks where her nipples pressed tightly against their white covering, pressed against her breasts by the leather harness. It was humiliating, yet oddly sensual, and she could tell by the looks of the men, that the harness made her look highly desirable.

"Ah," said the magistrate. "Young, full breasts do look magnificent in the harness, don't they, men?" Lana blushed in shame as the three men looked at her with great interest. She stood there awkwardly for a moment, her thighs clenched tight as the men enjoyed the view. She thought she felt a trickle of wetness, and she hoped it wasn't more of Warrick making its way out from deep inside her.

"You will find, my dear,' said the magistrate with a smile, "that being bound before your masters gives you great pleasure."

Lana's eyes went wide, and she shook her head. "W-what are you talking about? Master?" she stammered.

"Kneel and assume the position," commanded the magistrate sternly. Without a thought, Lana quickly knelt on the bed, spreading her knees wide and straightening her back. "Good," purred the magistrate, nodding with approval at her excellent form and quick response. Lana silently cursed herself for reacting like an obedient slave girl, but after all the things she'd endured, courage was a little hard to come by.

"Now think about what you're feeling, my dear," said the magistrate, "as you kneel bound before us. How does it make you feel?" When Lana just looked at him and shrugged, he sighed with mild annoyance. "Does it make you feel beautiful? Feminine? Does it bring up the heat within your body, knowing that at any time you may be called upon to serve us with your body and soul?"

Lana made a face. She very much didn't want to contemplate such things, so she shook her head.

The magistrate reached a hand out to caress her cheek. "My dear, give me a truthful answer, and then if you so desire, I will release you from your punishment. Tell me how it makes you feel, deep inside." Then he leaned in, to whisper in her ear. "I know how much it embarrasses you to admit what you're feeling, my dear. So if you do it for me, you'll be rewarded." He straightened up then. "And if you truly feel nothing, just say so. I will know if you are being truthful, so do not worry."

Lana looked at him sharply. He'd skip her punishment? She thought for a moment. She was certain that he didn't really want to punish her, but he must have wanted something in return. A confession of sorts? But did she have anything to confess?

"I know this is difficult for you, my newest little slave, so let me help," said the magistrate. "When you are bound, and wearing a slave dress and chest harness, do you feel like a free woman, or do you feel like a helpless pleasure slave?"

Lana's face reddened at the shameful question. "Please, Master . . ." she said softly.

"Just tell me how it makes you feel, my dear. There is no shame in it, for you did not choose the outfit," replied the magistrate.

. "I feel like a . . . helpless pleasure slave, Master," she answered, looking down at her feet.

"Look at your breasts, so full, we can barely see the leather straps that confine them! Your nipples are pressing tightly against the confines of your dress," said the magistrate. "You find this position arousing, do you not? Be truthful."

Lana didn't have to look down at herself, for she could feel how aroused she was. Then she let out a soft cry, for the magistrate had sat down on the bed, very close to her. His hand moved up to her breast, but didn't touch it. One of the helpers sat on the bed as well, to her right, and raised his hand. She watched in alarm at the two hands, cupped in the shape of her full breasts, almost touching her slightly heaving flesh. "When you are bound, and kneeling like this, we could touch you however we please, for as long as we please. How does that make you feel?"

Lana found her breathing rate had increased significantly, and she couldn't help anticipating what their hands would feel like on her captive, tight breasts. Her thighs closed slightly of their own volition.

"Breasts as lovely as these, I could play with them for hours," purred the magistrate. "Would you like that?"

Lana shook her head, shuddering slightly, yet she found herself leaning forward slightly, toward the hands hovering in front of her tight, sensitive breasts. They were going to touch her, surely. Why hadn't they do so?

"Keep your legs spread wide, my dear," admonished the magistrate, nodding when Lana spread her legs wider again. The magistrate then moved his other hand between her thighs, and she looked down in alarm, for his hand had disappeared beneath her skirt. He hadn't touched her, but she could almost sense his hand between her legs, close to her heated center. "With your excellent posture, your Masters can easily touch you as they please, to check the state of your arousal, or to reward you for good behavior. You must make yourself available to your Masters at all times. How does that make you feel?"

The odd situation was making Lana short of breath, and her chest was heaving up and down slightly. She couldn't stop thinking of his other hand, between her legs, and what it might do. She felt so exposed, her legs spread invitingly, and the string skirt providing little protection for her moist womanhood.

"You want me to touch you, don't you?" whispered the magistrate conspiratorially. "You can admit it. It will be our secret."

"No!" whispered Lana, shaking her head. Her thighs twitched as a jolt of pleasure shot down from her breasts to her inner core. She looked at the magistrate, and he grinned. He seen it, and Lana blushed, turning her head in shame.

"If you were unbound, your modesty would compel you to stop me, to escape," said the magistrate. "But bound and helpless, you are free to retain your precious modesty while still indulging in the exquisite pleasure of your Master's touch. You see, your bonds, and your obedience, these are true freedom, not the false freedom you had as a free woman, trapped by your sense of duty, unable to enjoy the pleasures your body was meant to enjoy."

Lana's head was swirling. She didn't believe what he was saying, but somehow his words seemed to touch her, as if they were teasing, exploring fingers -- the result was the same. Her thighs twitched again, and she fought to keep them open, as she felt a cool wetness arising, so close to his hidden hand. It was getting hard to sit still, and all she could think about was the hands hovering over her breasts, and the other one beneath her dress, ready to touch her. She knew how skilled these men were, knew how it would feel when they touched her. She knew what it would do to her, helpless and bound, and made so terribly aroused by all her training.

"You want me to touch you, be truthful, my dear, and you will be rewarded," whispered the magistrate. "Do you want me to touch you?"

Lana closed her eyes, unable to look him in the eye, but that only seemed to heighten her senses. Still, it was preferable to seeing the knowing look in his eyes. She remembered his offer, and truly, he knew the truth, what was the point in hiding it from him. Lana nodded, reluctantly.

"Say it," said the magistrate, softly.

Lana whimpered softly in annoyance. "I . . . want you to touch me," she said, softly, looking down at herself.

"Excellent," purred the magistrate. "I am so very proud of you my dear. You cannot learn what we want to teach you if you are not truthful with yourself." Lana shook her head in shame, but she was trembling in anticipation of his touch. Knowing she would soon be touched only made her heat rise higher and hotter.

But the touches didn't come. Instead, the magistrate got up off the bed, straightening his uniform carefully and patiently. Then he gestured to the men. "Good, we can move on. Now the gag."

Lana's eyes went wide. "What?" she exclaimed, looking at the magistrate in confusion.

"Ball or ring, sir?" said the helper, turning to the magistrate as he walked to the cabinet.

"Ring," said the magistrate, giving Lana a grim look.

The helper returned with a contraption of leather and metal, and what looked like forceps, which he handed to the other helper.

Lana had a sinking feeling. He wasn't going to keep his bargain. "I was truthful!" she protested, still kneeling but losing her posture. "You . . . you promised I wouldn't be punished!"

"I promised to give you what you desire," said the magistrate. "You don't know it yet, but just as you desire my touch, you desperately desire this punishment. It will help you to realize your potential."

"No, no!" cried Lana. "I don't desire punishment! Who would desire such a thing?"

The magistrate sat down on the bed next to her, bringing his hand to her shoulder. "My dear, of course you do not desire to be punished. But I feel we are so close . . . you are ready to accept your slavery, with open arms! You just need something to push you over that edge, to break that obstinate pride that has been bred into you, as it is bred into all free women. This punishment will break that mental barrier, and allow you to happily embrace your true self. That is worth a little unpleasantness, is it not?"

Lana gaped at the magistrate in horror. He was talking about breaking her will; he thought she was ready. For what, she didn't know, but it must have been worse than what she'd endured already. Lana shivered. What if he was right, what if this . . . punishment broke her? She was shaking her head in confusion, and then she turned in alarm as one of the helpers held up a metal ring, with thin leather straps attached to it. He held it up in front of her and spoke. "Open your mouth as wide as you can."

Lana suddenly realized she'd seen such a ring before, in the mouth of one of the slave girls, and her stomach suddenly tightened in horror. "You're not putting that on me!" she squeaked, fear invading her belly. A week before today, she'd have had no idea what such a thing was for. But now . . . she shook her head. They couldn't possibly . . .

The magistrate placed his arm around her shoulders in a comforting gesture. "My dear, I know you would never bite one of your masters, whether deliberately or in the throes of passion. You're too good a girl for that." Then he shook his head. "But I'm afraid not everyone knows you as well as I do. We can't have men being fearful of losing their manhoods when you serve them, now can we? It's a necessary evil, I'm afraid. Now be a good girl and let us put this on you."

Lana was at a loss for words, and she searched his eyes in hope he might be teasing her, as he was wont to do. Was her punishment going to involve serving men, through a ring in her mouth? Lana felt faint. When she saw no sign of humor in his eyes, she suddenly panicked, shaking her head, looking at the helper who held the gag, and back to the magistrate.

"That's my punishment . . . you're going to make me serve men . . . with this?" she choked, her voice hoarse.

The magistrate looked at her. "But you enjoyed serving the captain, that much was obvious, my dear."

Lana blushed. Was it truly obvious? But she gathered it wasn't Warrick she'd be serving this time. When she saw the magistrate sigh and gave a nod to the helper, she cried out in protest. "No, please! Don't do this! I . . . I can't do this! The captain was one thing . . . but not other men, please!"

Her pleas went unanswered, and she expected them to order her again, or perhaps to try to force her mouth open, but instead, the helper simply shrugged, and returned to the cabinet. He returned with a pain of small metal devices, which looks a bit like clamps. Lana's eyes narrowed suspiciously, and then she gasped, for the second helper had grabbed hold of her bound wrists, trying to immobilize her. The first helper casually reached up and skillfully attached both clamps to her stiff, protruding nipples. Lana immediately cried out at the excruciating pain. The other helper immediately moved the forceps toward her open mouth, but the magistrate held up his hand for a moment.