Agent in Distress Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Men, this new slave here is a very special one," said the magistrate, looking about. "I'd like you to make extra effort to make sure Lana here has a pleasurable experience for her first time at a training station. Therefore, I ask that you not take her use until she is, shall we say, begging for it?"

Lana was shaking her head in protest, and the magistrate quickly put his hand over her mouth. "Don't be rude, my dear," he scolded. "Our customers might think you find them unattractive."

A couple of the men looked unhappy, and one of them spoke. "Magistrate, what if she doesn't . . . beg for it?"

The magistrate looked down at Lana thoughtfully. "Hmm, you are right, she's a proud one. Very well, make her cum once, and you can use her mouth. Make her cum a second time, and you can use her shapely behind. I regret that her most enticing hole is not available, but I'm sure you understand, we are saving that privilege for our illustrious leader."

Several of the men groaned in annoyance as the magistrate stood, taking his hand off Lana's mouth. "Enjoy yourselves, men, and you too, my dear," he added, patting Lana on the shoulder. Then he walked away, ignoring the sounds coming from Lana's throat, trying to keep him from leaving. In seconds, he left, closing the door behind him, leaving Lana alone, trembling at her predicament.

"Oh look," said one of the men, reaching a hand to place it in Lana's hair. "The poor thing is trembling. Are you afraid of us, slave?"

"She should be," said another from behind her. "My big snake is going to be a tight fit in her charming little rosebud." Then Lana jumped as she felt a finger touching her anus, which puckered up instantly in shock, causing a chuckle from the men behind her. She moaned in shame, shaking her head. How could this be happening to her?

"You heard the magistrate," said the man who held a handful of Lana's hair. "Make her cum or we don't get even get to use her."

"Yeah, who's gonna stop us?" said the man with the big snake.

"We will," said a voice from the corner. It was one of the massive helpers, who stood impassively with his arms crossed.

"Of course!" blurted the man, anxiously. "Uh, sorry, forgot you were back there!"

"You must be new, or stupid," said the man, now caressing Lana's hair gently. Then he knelt down next to her, and moved his lips to Lana's ear. He gently blew air into her ear, whispering, "I bet you make the loveliest noises when you cum, don't you dear?" The sensation made Lana gasp softly, and she realized just how needy she was, her body overwhelmed the last few days by the fruit, the salve, and endless sexual torments. Then the same man reached up to gently squeeze her breast, before rolling her hanging nipple between his strong fingers.

"Oh, she likes that, boys," said the man, chuckling at the soft whine coming from his victim. In response, one of the second men went down to his knees, and brought his hand up to cup Lana's other dangling breast, before guiding it into his mouth. Lana let out a stifled moan, whimpering softly as her nipple was teased by his swirling tongue.

"Are these not the perfect breasts?" said the second man, coming up for air. He was rubbing his hands on her flesh. "So smooth and soft."

"It's that lovely mouth I want," said one of the others, standing to her side. He was rubbing himself through his leather crotch, and Lana moaned in misery, thinking about what was awaiting her.

"Then why don't you help?" said the first man, still playing with Lana's nipple. He began kissing her ear, making her squirm and protest at the intimate sensations. Suddenly Lana lurched in her bindings, squealing in protest as suddenly there were a half dozen hands on her body. Hands and fingers were teasing, exploring and caressing all over her naked flesh, around the curves of her hips, and up her sides and back. Lana moaned, shaking her head at the barrage of sensations assaulting her senses. Then her eyes went wide and she arched her back. Someone behind her was pressing the leather chastity strip into her crotch with two strong fingers, working it around. He couldn't remove it, but he made the leather inside her keep moving about, with a crude but effective technique.

"Hey Roggar," said one of the men. "Remember that dark-haired slave girl they had here last month?"

"Oh yah," answered Roggar, rubbing his fingers over the leather that covered Lana's crotch. "We made her cum so hard she squirted all over your belly." Both men laughed at the memory, and then they noticed Lana's wide-eyed expression. "Oh look, the little virgin doesn't know what we're talking about."

"Yeah, maybe we can make her squirt, it might be hard with that chastity belt, but we'll do our best, eh little one?" Lana was shaking her head wildly, and the men just laughed, and continued their torments. Lana cursed her body, so vulnerable in its current state, that no matter how revolting the situation, her body was heating up rapidly, forcing her to acknowledge the pleasure it was feeling. She mewled into her ring gag, pleading for them to leave her alone.

"She's an eager little slut, isn't she?" said the man rubbing her leather chastity plug, "her hips are twitching already." Lana moaned in shame, shaking her head, but unable to deny the way her insides were starting to tremble and clench in anticipation of cumming. But she knew the salve, which had been her bane for so long, was now her protector. It would be difficult to make her cum, and she suspected these crude men would get frustrated and with luck, they might give up, or do something stupid and draw the wrath of the watchful protectors. With that sliver of hope, Lana fought the sensations as best she could, trying to keep her body and her mind from succumbing to their ministrations.

A minute passed, Lana squirming and moaning as she fought against the rising wave of orgasm, then another minute passed, and one of the men spoke, frustration in his tone. "What gives? Little virgin like this one should have cum by now!" More than one of the others grumbled in agreement, and their touches increased in aggressiveness. Lana moaned helplessly as they pushed her closer still, but without full access to her womanhood, and their general crudeness, she was able to resist being pushed over the edge.

"Bite her nipples, you two, maybe she prefers pain," said the frustrated customer. Lana shook her head and garbled a protest before her sound changed to a moan as her breasts felt two jolts of pain as two sets of teeth bit down on her swollen, tender flesh.

"Did she cum?" said one of the men, taking a break from nipping on her poor nipple.

"No, you fool," said the one on her other breast. "We gotta do something or I'm gonna stain in my breeches, damnit!"

"This works on some bitches," said the man behind her. Suddenly Lana felt him rubbing a finger around the edge of the leather strip that covered her pussy, and from the slipperiness, she realized that her own fluids were leaking out around it. He then moved his slickened finger around the area between her anus and the chastity-strip that covered her pussy. Lana squirmed, twisting in the leather harness and trying in vain to close her legs to ward off the intrusive touches. Then suddenly she arched her back and mewled into the ring gag, as the slippery finger was forced into her bottom, as far as it would go. Then at the same time the man squeezed a finger from his other hand inside the chastity strip, fumbling around until finding what he wanted. Lana cried out, trying to get away as his finger began rubbing on her clit, which he'd somehow found inside the chastity belt. The combination of a finger in her anus, and a finger rubbing her clit, was too much for her, and she mewled helplessly, thrashing and swinging from the dangling leather that suspended her helplessly before the men. Sensing victory, the two on her breasts sucked and nipped her quivering flesh, smiling as Lana's cries grew frantic and her body tensed up, until she could hold back no more, and she came, her legs shaking and her toes curling as the pleasure rolled over her body and mind. The men, enjoying the effect they were having on her, extended her orgasm, until the touches became painful and Lana gave a muffled scream. Finally, they stopped, giving her rest, and, she hung limply as the wave subsided, gasping for air and whimpering softly. Why did such a humiliating thing have to feel so good, she couldn't help wondering, as she looked down at the platform, not wanting to make eye contact with any of the men who'd shamed her so.

"Much better, I knew you had it in you, little slut," purred one of the men, kneeling next to her head. Then he lifted her by the chin. "Now, we get to use your mouth. Open up, little slave. Oh, your mouth is already open, thanks to that charming ring you wear, isn't it?" He chuckled at the horrified look in Lana's eyes, and she shook her head, pleading.

"Why do you get to use her?" said the man on the other side.

"Shut up, you'll get your turn," replied the first, dismissively.

"There's six of us, you idiot, I'm not gonna wait a half hour for my turn! They might come back and take her by then."

"Let's make her cum again, then we'll start using her, two at once. That's the most fair." This man hadn't spoken yet, but several of the men grunted in agreement. Lana didn't think this solution was particularly fair, but they clearly weren't interested in her opinion.

Suddenly a hand came to Lana's chin, and she yelped in surprise as she looked to her right and saw a man's cock just a hand's length from her face. He was holding it in his hands, and using his other hand on her chin to guide the thick rod toward the ring that held her mouth open. Lana's eyes went wide and she jerked her head out of his grip, mewling in protest. The man's hand left her chin and firmly grasped her ponytail, which he used to again guide her mouth toward his cock.

"Hurry up and make her cum," said the man who held her by the ponytail. "I'll hold my cock right here, the anticipation of tasting it will make the slut cum faster."

Lana moaned in misery, shaking her head, which moved only slightly in the man's tight grip.

"And I'll get mine ready on this end," said another man from behind Lana. Suddenly she felt something warm touch her anus, and she jerked her hips in alarm with a yelp. Several of the man laughed. "Yes, you want this, don't you slut?" said the man, using his hard cock to rub suggestively on Lana's bare ass. At that moment, hands returned to her body, caressing her hips, her sides and her sensitive back. The lips returned to Lana's breasts, suckling and licking her dangling lobes and tightly swollen nipples. Lana's hips jerked as the pleasure ripped through her, and she moaned in defeat. She knew she'd never be able to resist their touches, and if she came again, then she'd have to deal with the two hard cocks ready to plunder her from both ends. It was unimaginable, and Lana looked about desperately for the magistrate. She'd do anything to avoid what was coming, and she'd do anything to avoid future punishments. If only the magistrate were there so she could tell him -- she'd learned her lesson! Fear made things clear in her mind. She knew now that in fact, she loved when the magistrate touched her, and whispered shameful things in her ear; he made her feel . . . vulnerable . . . and female . . . and special. If only she could have told him that, he might have spared her this terrible station. This punishment, to be used in the crudest way by foul strange men, two at a time . . . she'd do anything for the magistrate if he'd free her from his fate! Her mind conjured images of herself, using her fingers, her lips, her tongue and even her warm, wet enveloping womanhood -- her arousal flamed high as she imagined using everything she had on the magistrate, pleasuring him, pleasing him, so that he would protect her, and spare her such terrifying punishments. She couldn't deal with this aspect of being a pleasure slave, serving strange men, who didn't attract her at all. If she were the magistrate's personal pleasure slave, she'd serve only him . . . . Oh god, what am I thinking? Lana cursed herself -- she wanted to be nobody's pleasure slave! And what would Warrick think of her being the magistrate's personal slave girl? He'd want her for himself, she thought. Perhaps the two men would fight to see who got to claim her. Lana was nearly cumming at the thought of being fought over by the two men, each desiring to own her, possess her, and ravish her.

Unfortunately, her fantasizing had made her current predicament that much worse. She'd searched the room and watched the door, and neither the magistrate nor Warrick was coming to spare her this fate. And despite her revulsion, her body was lapping up the touches of the men, eagerly on its way to another orgasm. She closed her eyes, trying to tell herself it was the magistrate touching her . . . it didn't work, at all. When the magistrate touched her, it was so . . . personal and intimate. She could sense how fond he was of her. These men touched her simply as a means to an end, so they could use her fully. Yet knowing that didn't make it any easier to resist their skillful touches. Lana whimpered in defeat as she felt her insides clenching, and she moaned when the man kneeling by her side, perhaps waiting to deliver the coup de grace, inserted his finger past the chastity belt and skillfully began massaging her clit. Lana squirmed and gasped for air, and the man chuckled knowingly as she began to spasm and jerk, his finger and the hands and lips touching her everywhere giving her no letup as she came for the second time, this one even more intense than the first. Lana realized through the haze of her mind that the tortured female voice crying out was her own. Most cruel of all was just how good it felt, her own defeat at the hands of these miserable men.

"Finally!" growled the man behind her, moving his cock against Lana's anus. A squeak of alarm came past her gag and she moved her ass away, just as the man began to thrust. "Hold still, bitch!" barked the man, grasping her hips in his hand and adjusting his aim. At the same time, another pair of hands came to Lana's head, and a third grasped her ponytail, so she'd have no chance of avoiding the long quivering rod pointing directly at her face. Lana mewled helplessly, confused by the blissful feelings in her now satisfied body combined with the horror of knowing what was to come. This was it, there'd be no turning back once she was used on both ends by a half dozen strange men . . .

"Well now, what have we here?" boomed a voice, a new one, that came from the doorway. Lana struggled helplessly to turn her head to look, but she was still held in position, and all she could see was the stiff cock poised to plunder her pried-open lips. But she could sense the men were looking at the newcomer. "Looks like we have ourselves a party!" continued the voice, now inside the room, and over to Lana's right.

"Wait your turn, like everyone else," responded the man in front of Lana. "There's seven of us, so you might be waiting a while." A few of his cohorts chuckled in support.

"Well that's the thing, I'm not much for waiting, neither are my compatriots here. So why don't you and your little friends wander off back to the school yard and we'll take over from here."

Lana's eyes widened, for the only thing she could see, the ugly male rod dangling before her nose . . . was suddenly deflating, like a pricked balloon, or a sail bereft of the wind. Lana stared, fascinated, as the little rod of flesh retreated like a turtle into its shell. The owner of the wilting member was speaking, his voice suddenly taking on a bit of a tremor. "Now, look here, friend. W-we . . . we just spent a good amount of time . . . making his bitch cum twice so we could . . . use her properly. And—"

Lana still couldn't turn her head, but she was dying to see what kind of man could intimidate the seven men intent on her defilement.

"And I'm sure the lady appreciates your efforts," replied the voice in a mocking tone. Then he paused, and Lana imagined him looking down. "You're not going to satisfy the lady with that, I can assure you. Now move along, they've put out a couple of new girls in the main courtyard. Go work off your needs there, because this girl and this room belongs to us now."

The man suddenly let go of Lana's head, and she immediately turned to see the new voice. The powerful, hard-looking man was framed by two more equally large and muscular soldier types. All three of them looked familiar. Then she gasped, which the gag turned into a sucking sound. No! Then her vision was blocked by the advance of the man who'd been about to defile her mouth. There was a scuffle, and then a scream of pain as the man was twisted about by the arm and brought to the ground. Another of the seven lunged with a cocked fist, and he was sent sprawling into the wall by one of the three men. That seemed to be enough of a lesson for them, and the remaining five quickly exited the room, followed soon after by the two who'd dared to attack the newcomers. In seconds, Lana found herself alone with the three men, and all she could hear was the sound of her own rapid, panicked breathing.

"Well, hello, little bird," said the first man named Kor, moving in front of her. "We meet again, only I see you are much more appropriately dressed this time." Lana cringed, for the man seemed so large up close, and the room suddenly felt claustrophobic. Kor took a step forward, making Lana squirm helplessly, which only made her sway back and forth in the contraption. "Care for a rematch, girl?" he said grinning.

"Yuu!" Lana voiced into her gag, squirming in her bonds, panic flooding her body. It was the three soldiers she'd fought back at Lord Khan's castle, the first day she'd arrived on Dellune. She'd defeated all three of them in the training hall, and injured two of them. What were they doing here? She looked at the other two, and remembered how she'd knocked them nearly unconscious. All three of them looked down at her in a way that made her body respond with a twinge of fire. She silently cursed her own flesh for betraying her whenever one of the strapping Dellune males were nearby. With three of them so close, the effect was tripled, and she fought it down with shear will power.

One of them spoke. "Last we saw this girl, she was dressed like a fighter. I had no idea how well curved she was." The other two grunted their agreement.

"She'd dressed for a different kind of fight, that's all," said Kor, as he reached down to grab his crotch suggestively. "We brought our swords, girl, but you seem to be missing yours." Then he reached out a hand to examine her gag. "What a lovely outfit you picked for our reunion. Should we take this as an invitation?" His finger encircled the metal ring trapped in her wide-open mouth, and Lana mewled in shame, pulling on her wrists and shaking her head. She'd never felt so helpless, and she couldn't believe her body was responding the way it was, her breasts feeling full and tight, and her nether regions felt wet and needy, despite having just cum a minute before. It was as if her body knew she were in the presence of three powerful males, with thick organs, and strong desires, and it was surrendering eagerly to the inevitable.

"And you are wearing a chastity belt?" said Kor, his attention moving from her face down to her trembling hips. "That's not very inviting."

"It's downright rude, in fact," said the man to his left. The third man was already moving to the cabinet, and had returned.

"Let's remedy that oversight on her part," he said, reaching down and inserting the key into the contraption. There was a click, and then the leather belt slid part way off her hips, held on by the part which was inserted between her tightly clenched inner walls. The warrior slowly pulled the leather plug from her aching pussy, and Lana felt a pang of shame at the wet sound of its exit. The warrior held it up to show the other two. "She's soaked the damn thing, look."