All Comments on 'Agent in Distress Ch. 15'

by Tanuki

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 4 years ago

Very good, and much anticipated.

I enjoyed the unintended consequences our heroine found as she tried helping others and can only wonder if some of what she encountered has stayed with her. Is there a residue of the telepathic training still in her? Did she unintentionally twist her own psyche a hair?

Or will this new slave girl be broken more thoroughly and then help break our Agent in Distress?

Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

TsBreeTsBreeover 4 years ago
Lana the slave

I love the continuation of the story and I love how Lana's abilities are now being used against her. Congrats

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glad to have you back!

I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next. It will be interesting to see what effect delving into the minds of slaves will have on Lana.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So good!!

I love your writing and am so happy you’re back!! This story is one of the best on the site!

CarnalvalCarnalvalover 4 years ago
Incredible long awaited continuation!

I usually leave long winded comments on your stories but happened across this late tonight so I'll keep it short (for both our sakes, hehe)

Really enjoyed this, just another chapter illustrating your excellent writing skills. The new character is really well done, at first I thought she was going to be an artificial mental projection into Lana's mind to manipulate her into permanent submission, or to implant a control into her subconscious she would never have any chance to break... But it seems she is real, and might still serve that same purpose.

New characters make me worry the heroine will lose focus in the mix, but you managed to introduce her and keep it Lana-centric, which is pleasing. Speaking of which this series continues to hit all the right buttons and is amazingly erotic.

I hope we continue to see Lana as our prime focus, her unraveling at the seams and edging closer to the abyss is very satisfying, her being permanently altered again and again is so hot, and I look forward to many more chapters!

(it seems I fail at brevity again, but to be fair after reading this I feel like writing an essay singing your praises so I think I did pretty good ;)

Glad to have one of Literotica's absolute best back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
thanks for the update

been waiting for this interaction since chapter 12! the backstory on Aurelia is a nice treat as well :)

Gath3146Gath3146over 4 years ago
Balancing agency and sexy

The shift in perspectives through Lana's powers is a really good way to give her more agency and power while still explorifn2her feelings of submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glad to have you back!

Looking forward to reading more!

HyghlordHyghlordover 4 years ago

Enjoying the story! Thank you!

EddieTheBastardEddieTheBastardover 4 years ago
Always a pleasure

Reading your work, you have such an understanding of female pleasure and submission and express it so passionately

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
thank you

I have been checking your profile almost weekly for updates. So glad to see a new chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic story!

I love where you are taking this. One of the best stories on the site. Can’t wait to find out what is ahead for these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I really love this story. I hope the next chapter is coming soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Update

Hey Tanuki I love your story and am hoping for the next chapter. Could you at least let us know your best guess on when you’ll post chapter 16? Any info even if it’s to say your not close to being done with it would be much appreciated. Hope you’re well.

ambiseambiseover 4 years ago

Excellently written, was absorbed from the first chapter - even though not normally attracted to sci-fi & mind control. However the charecters were beautifully constructed and enjoying Lana's transistion to submissive slave, a belivable story that could be transplanted to any age and many women. Like the concept that some women are just there for pleasuring others,

Look forward to further chapters,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing series

I’ve just found this and it is such an amazing series. This is my favourite chapter, the exploration of the telepathic abilities to permanently effect memories is so well done. Are you planning on continuing this series? I really hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

I've been reading this series for years now, and this might be the best chapter yet. The introduction of telepathic conditioning is incredibly sexy. Excited to see more when it comes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it

This is my favorite series on here! Amazing work, I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Absolutely LOVE this story!!

beautifully written chapter, this is my favorite story on here! I hope you continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Continuation

Are you ever going to continue this story to conclusion?

Too good to be left hanging.

CarnalvalCarnalvalover 3 years ago
Glad to see you're well Tanuki :)

I still check your profile on occasion to see if I missed an update and was happy to see your status update.

It has certainly been a long wait but I'm sure it will be worth it. I can't wait to leave long winded replies bothering you with my opinion of the next chapter, hehe

Hope you stay healthy and can't wait to read more of your extremely sexy stories! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Glad to hear you're doing well ...

Thank you for sharing this story, it's either the best one on this site or very close to it, in my personal opinion. I'm glad you posted your update, and that you're doing well ... I do check back now and again (the story's too good not to) and while I'm hoping for more, the news that you're okay is even better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Still hoping for more

Fantastic story!

I keep waiting for the story to continue...

Hope you are well!

EGRIEGRIalmost 3 years ago
Don't abandon us, please!

I will join the chorus hoping you are still trying to complete this story. It has been quite a while but life has been different for all of us for over a year. I hope your muse is still with you and can find the time to allow Lana, Warrick, and Aurelia give Varga Henri and Nikoli what they deserve. Let them have a Clint Eastwood, Denzel Washington, or a John Wick bit of whupping.

Good health to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really, really Well character development!

Please don`t leave us hanging - you absolutely MUST continue this poetic story.

Normally not my “cup of the” with so little actual sex in the charters, but you write so well, I forget, I`m here for the sex. Very well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Cannot wait to get the next chapter. Hope you are well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Any chance this gets an update anytime soon?

yrakweyrakweover 1 year ago

Would love to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love to see more!

vootvootvootvootover 1 year ago

She's aliiiiiive!!!

CarnalvalCarnalvalover 1 year ago

Was thrilled to see your update Tanuki, chapter 14 of Agent in Distress has one of my favorite sex scenes I've come across in any Literotica story!

In your absence, I decided to start writing my own story out of boredom, haha. There's several other stories I enjoy on Literotica, but the wait between chapters can sometimes be unbearable... Now, I am in middle of a long story where I make people wait too long for new chapters myself, lol. (not to mention, chapter 2 just published, and I uploaded the text from the wrong damn file, so I have to resubmit that to fix problems from that miscue, smh)

Anyway, Lana's stories perfectly capture the humiliation aspect of my favorite CMNF Mail Girls stories while also going full into the best themes and tropes of Dejah Thoris fanfic... Which I love. X-rated space opera is hot af! You inspired me to change to that setting myself, helping me realize it is by far what excites me most... Though in addition to a pervasive human female slave trade, I've added quite a few other dark fates into my setting. Should you ever get bored enough, feedback from one of my favorite lewd authors would be be very welcome!

Hopefully lots of adventure, near escapes, highly explicit sex scenes, and languishing in slavery await Lana in many future chapters to come! Welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see by the comments I’m not alone enjoying your tale!

Please continue to allow us to revel in your storytelling ability!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just ran across this series, it’s good stuff! Lana does seem to have a knack for getting rescued at the last minute, hopefully any close escapes in future chapters are through her own agency, or by her and Warrick working as partners (he seems to be a good one, problematic culture notwithstanding). Hope to see more soon!

TsBreeTsBreeover 1 year ago

I was curious if the new chapter is coming out soon?

fictionfantasyfictionfantasyabout 1 year ago

Hey I really enjoyed this story so far. Can't wait to see how it continues. I am quite interested in how hard it will be for Lana to reach an orgasm at all and what lengths she will go to to reach it after her last application of salve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry to see that this gripping and detailed story looks to have been abandoned.

HayomotoHayomoto11 months ago

Looking at how long it's been it looks like there will be no follow up, but I was really invested as to whether Lana could manage to escape or not

JessicabhislavegirlJessicabhislavegirl11 months ago

Please write more chapters of " Agent in Distress". This story is very fascinating to me, and its really hot to imagine Lana in situations as u describe her in stories.

I would heartedly take her place in an alternate universe and llive her life.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What an incredible story! I’d love to see more of Lana’s adventures, does she ever make it out of the camp? Does she end up forgetting her old life and becoming Warricks slave? So many questions but I can’t help but feel the author has left us all hanging in suspense and as unsatisfied as the many slave girls in training. Here’s hoping you grant Lana and all your readers a release by writing a new chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of my favorite stories on Literotica. Since it probably won’t be finish ever, or for a least many years to come, here is the ending I imagine: Lana is able to successfully defeat Nikolai and his Cronies, but sadly Warrick sacrifices himself in the process. Lana also has to drink copious amounts of the fruit to achieve victory, so much so that she loses her telepathic powers for good. Mourning Warrick, she plans departs Dell forever, but is unsure what lies ahead—without her powers she no longer has a place at the institute. On the eve of her departure, she leaves Lord Khan’s manner for last walk through town, but is capture, enslaved, and returned to the magistrate. She lives out her life as a helpless yet beloved pleasure slave to Luthor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTanuki@Tanuki
Update Dec 28 Merry Christmas everyone! Authors are reporting it’s taking up to 16 days to get published right now so hopefully Reina Ch 5 will be up soon, I’m at 13 days. 😭 Update Dec 15 2023 Reina Ch 5 has been submitted, it should up in a few days. I'm splitting it in two...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES