Agent of Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at Mr. Denali I tell him to relax, everything is going to be ok.

Then it happens... His eyes glaze over and he stops moving going into a relaxed position.

Chapter 9 -- 10069 -- First Capture

Jack has done it! Our first capture. Although Jack doesn't realize it yet, his boss is as good as ours. Unknown to Jack, his saliva has had an additive that both addicts the person to Jacks kisses and allows my use of heavy persuasion on them. With Jacks first statement that everything is going to be ok, Mr. Denali is relaxed and ready for our use. Swaying side to side with a glazed look he is ready for our persuasion.

Quickly taking over Jack's body controls, I begin.

Why don't you get comfortably naked and sit in your chair Ed. Don't think about it, just do it.

Using Jacks voice and body at this point is easier than teaching Jack step by step. I simply direct Jack to watch what I say and do to take over. I can feel Jack's mind in the background watching the events happen.

Ed, as I now think of him, is completely relaxed and ready for us. Taking the twine out of Jacks pack I cut about a foot of it and proceed towards Ed.

Hold still Ed. This might be tight but that's ok with you. As a matter of fact, you enjoy the pain and welcome it. From now on you can't touch your penis unless ordered. Ed groans with a sickly sweet smile on his face. You want to do what I say, right away, as I am your master...

My commands are forcefully persuading him to go along with me.

Using Jack's body, I begin to tie the twine around Ed's cock and balls like a cock ring. However, I tie them extremely tight and ensure that Ed is feeling pain rather than much pleasure. He begins to grunt and moan louder and when he goes to reach down his hand stops one inch away from his penis. With a look of confusion, he keeps trying to touch it but to no avail. I just smile at his frustration. Master... he starts to say.

Continuing, I quickly tell Ed to stop talking. I tell Ed that he is extremely thirsty and that my penis is like a straw that he can get his drink out of. Please hold it in your mouth and swallow when your new refreshing drink comes.

I laugh in Jack's head as Ed bobs up and down in agreement while Jack's penis is voluntarily swallowed by his boss. Mine and Jack's pleasure skyrockets as Ed tries for that first sip. I think he might have done this before... He is really going to town with the suction.

For the next step, I require that Jack pee into his boss. Once again, without explanation to Jack, I have modified his urine to create a weakness both physical and mental to the person who ingests it.

Commanding Jack's body, I begin to pee vast amounts into Ed. He struggles with it and I can't help myself as I shove the penis deep into his throat while reminding him to take it all. Swallowing with vigor and choking a bit, Ed ingests my drug. He slumps more but keeps swallowing and sucking.

Knowing that our time is short before someone enters, I convince Ed that he is tired and maybe feeling sick... more like weak from the urine... and he needs to invite Jack over to his house to discuss work.

I quickly leave and return to Jack's desk. Passing a smirking Olivia, I see that she assumes I got into trouble again. If only she knew.

Following my previous instructions to get dressed, go home, and order Jack to follow for a special meeting. Ed of course complies with no hesitation and even leaves his cock tied up painfully. The best part is when he walks right by Olivia and ignores her whorish behaviors as if she is nothing. Boy does she look mad at the slight and at seemingly not being the flavor of the month...

He has a definite hitch in his step as he walks out of the office. As he leaves, Ed remembers to yell back at Jack with his usual asshole demeanor and order him to come to his house so that he can talk about his future in the office. The others are surprised but hide the looks as they seem to think Jack is about to be fired.

With a smile, I relinquish control to Jack and watch as he follows Ed out of the office pretending to be fearful for his job.

Fired? Not likely... More like he's going to get a promotion!

Chapter 10 -- Jack -- It Begins

As I step out of the office, Ed is waiting for me with his cherry red Mustang. How perceptive. Without hesitation I walk over and hop into the backseat. Ed is looking confused that I didn't choose the passenger seat, but with an imperious command to proceed, he begins to see that his role is as a servant rather than equal. I've never had a chauffeur before.

Along the way to Ed's house, I have him stop at the local strip mall to pick up some Italian food, ice cream, and with a little prodding from my controller, a few adult toys. With a simple, eyes front or continue, I am able to keep him focused on his tasks and reinforce the fact that he is to serve me.

Going into the adult toy store is a lot of fun. Ed is showing a very uncomfortable look on his face as I led him around the store pointing out my favorite items. The cashier is clearly staring at by package as I walk around the store. I can't help getting a hard on and with the size I'm now packing it is pretty obscene.

Meanwhile Ed's getting even greener when I tell him to go to the car so that I can pick out some toys for later...

As Ed leaves, I draw the cashier's attention over to help me with a product. As he comes near, I assess the store and notice that there are no other customers remaining. I make my decision and quickly kiss his lips and tell him to assist me in any way that I need. As I say this I feel a heady euphoria travel through my system.

Instantly, the cashier is awaiting my orders. Being the virgin that I am, I simply tell him to find a secluded spot for him to suck me off. With little fanfare, he practically drags me to the storage room behind the counter and drops to his knees with his mouth drooling for my cock and his eyes eagerly looking for my go ahead.

Just to increase the cashier's lust, I lick my lips slowly and with a slow gentle nod, I give him the go ahead. And does he ever give head.

Instantly starts to unzip my pants and reach in for my cock. With gentle fingers he grasps my entire package in my pants and then uses his other hand to pull my cock out. As soon as it appears he has it disappear into his mouth.

My eyes water and a slow groan travels out of my mouth as I feel him take all of me to the root. His nose is in my pubes and his throat is working my cock with its' swallowing motions. I was taken aback by his instant deep throating but quickly settled in for the ride. My hand moved to the back of his head and I started to help pump his head on my cock.

Taking only a few breaks, and showing little to no gag reflex, the cashier proceeded to suck my cock until I finally spewed deep into his throat. Even as this occurred he just kept swallowing.

After the last tremor, I pulled out of the cashiers' mouth and thanked him for his wonderful job. Knowing that I was definitely coming back for more later, I told him to dream of me fondly but return to work as if I was a fantasy that he always wanted. As his eyes glazed over and the information processed, I left the store with a big smile on my face.

Returning to Ed's car, I saw that his eyes were locked on the bag from the store as I got back into the car.

I know that we haven't had the conversation yet, but I think Ed is starting to understand his place in the hierarchy. He went without hesitation and followed my directions to the letter. I took a minute to praise him for his actions and notice a pleased but embarrassed look on his face.

Once arriving at his house, I keep the imperious commands going as I inform Ed that he has to set out the food for dinner, ice cream in the freezer, and wait at the table for further instructions. While Ed turns and begins his tasks, I snicker as I walk to setup his surprise.

He finishes and stands with his arms at his sides looking at me with an almost impatient look.

No talking Ed. He nods yes to me.

Now strip Ed. Instantly his demeanor changes to nervous, but he slowly complies.

I said strip, not tease. That is one punishment you will be receiving. With a flurry of motion Ed peals his clothes off and stands silently.

Too late Ed. The punishment will stand, but I will get to that in a minute.

I'm hungry so I want to eat. Sitting at the table I am pleased with the spread before me. Ed goes to join me and I look over angrily at him. NO! I did not give you permission to sit and most certainly did not give you permission to join me at the table. With every order, my confidence has grown and now I'm starting to feel and act like I really am a dominate individual.

Ed's eyes filled with fright and confusion. Here, take you dinner and eat it on the floor right next to me. I know that 10069 is giving these ideas to me, but man I am enjoying this. I laugh as Ed realizes that his dinner is in fact the bread and water that I placed in his new spot at my feet. Did he really think I would give him the Italian food that is for me?

Thinking for a minute, I am almost ashamed at how I am treating him, but 10069 is right. I follow him, he takes over everyone else, and I am happy when I comply. I guess it's going to suck to be Ed.

Ed literally wilts as he sits Indian style on the floor at my feet. Slowly eating his bread and water I notice him sending the food on the table longing looks.

Continuing his debasement, I order him to take my shoes off and lick my toes in between bites to get some jam for his bread. Hehe. He starts to ignore my order but then thinks better when my face starts to change.

Ed's tongue going between my toes and is causing my pants to tighten. I look down because of some moaning and I notice that I'm not the only one with some growth, although his is caused by the twine and looks a little purple and painful...

I decide to use my first toy of the night. Ordering Ed to lay on his back on the floor, I reach out for the bag of goodies and pull out a very small chastity cage for his cock and ball stretcher. This metal contraption will lock into place in order to help Ed understand his place. A little pain, constantly, with no hope of release... Sound just like what Ed needs.

Asking Ed if he would like me to release his balls, he quickly says yes with a smile. I untie the twine from his balls, laughing at the moans of pain that accompany it. As he reaches to hold his jewels, his hands are deflected and his moans increase. Did you really think you were going to stay free?

Being the nice guy that I am I grab his balls and tightly squeeze them while explaining that these are now mine. He is visually upset but stays compliant. Worried frown lines appear when I explain the chastity cage and ball stretcher as I put them on him. He really starts to sweat when I show him that it locks and will not be coming off any time soon and inform him that he will never be breeding with women again.

10069 interrupts for one moment and suggests that I ensure his capitulation by proceeding to a blow job. It seems that by giving a blow job to me, it will reduce the former macho Ed even more and ensure he feels even more subservient.

Following the suggestion, I require Ed to use his teeth to unzip and pull down my pants. Eyes wide open with fear, Ed whimpers as he complies. It's funny at how careful and precise he can be when he wants to be. He tries to only use his teeth to touch the least amount of my zipper, but with each mistake I reach down and slap the ball sack that is hanging distended from his body. Lucky for him the button was already loose or he would have had much more problems with pulling each pant leg down. Finally, with sweat dripping from his nervous face he looks up for further instructions.

I love the feeling of despair that crosses his face as he hears his next order to rub my underwear. This time I can't help myself and I use my hand on the back of his head to push his face all around my crotch. I'm loving this so I lean down and whisper to him to get his mouth ready and while squeezing his balls I let him know that he better not get off on what we do.

Whimpers are quickly cut off as I grasp Ed by both ears and turn his head so that I can slide my cock across his mouth. Rubbing up and down as I command him to pull my underwear off with his hands, Ed has no misunderstanding about what is going to go on next.

Now that both of us are naked, I take a moment to really push my control of Ed.

Following 10069's playbook I tell Ed that this is my dick and it is now his favorite object in the universe. He will give and receive pleasure from it. Notice how it grows when he does a good job. This is the only penis he will be allowed to touch unless otherwise ordered. His penis is now useless, it is locked away, and unimportant to him. I continue berating Ed as I tell him that his balls are a joke. Forcing his eyes downward, I tell him to look at the firm, full balls that will help me to breed him. I end by telling Ed that he is now my bitch.

I angle his face towards me while holding him near my crotch and demand his mouth to impress me.

Resigned, Ed tries to start small and only take a little. Oh well, he missed the memo. I want to fuck his face hard, so I do. Tears, choking, moaning, and lots of saliva. That's all that I get as I force my extremely hard prick down to the entrance of his throat with the final admonishment to either hide the teeth or lose them.

Did he really think his mouth would be enough? Hehe. I remind him to breathe through his nose as I introduce him to the... well not pleasure... more like painful life changing experience that is throat fucking.

As I get closer and closer, I use Ed's face and throat like my own personal mouth pussy. As a matter of fact, that's what I tell Ed he now has. I'd like to say that he responded but at this time I am not paying him any attention. As I'm really getting close I compare his inept blow job with the almost professional level of the cashier at the store. Ed has a long way to go, but after the years of abuse I took at his hands, this is all the more wonderful. So I just start to enjoy the sensation.

With another soft hint from 10069, I ram my cock down his throat one final time and ensure that my vast load travels straight to his stomach skipping his mouth!

Damn that was good. Oops...

Ed's passed out with my cock down his throat and his own load trying to dribble out his extremely engorged penis. I didn't even get him to fuck him or have him suck on my balls yet. I guess it's time for the next step...

Chapter 11 -- 10069 - Restraint

Am I good or what! Jack is totally enthralled, I am receiving the most pleasure that I have received in years and this is with only one servant. Listening to Jack's mind I can tell that he can't wait to try Ed's ass.

Jack has some great initiative when given a task. Now I just have to focus him in the right directions.

First off, punishment. I count three mistakes that Ed unwillingly made. Of well, that's his problem as I am going to be consistent. I believe a little restraining will be beneficial.

Giving Jack the delicious idea to tie Ed to the coffee table in the middle of the room, I relax and enjoy the show.

Ed is quickly dragged over to the table in his comatose state and laid down on his back across the coffee table. While he's out I quickly have Jack lube up the dildo from the sex store and set it next to the table out of Ed's visual range. Jack then positions Ed's head so it is handing back off the table on one end while his legs and feet off the other.

Jack really goes for it and ties not only his feet and hands to the four corners of the table, but also straps down his waist, upper thighs, and ends with another rope around Ed's neck connecting under the table to his newly installed chastity device and ball stretcher.

Smirking at the sight before me, I give Jack one more idea before requiring him to show me how messed up his ex-boss deserves to be. Taking an instant liking to the idea, Jack exits the room to get a spatula from the kitchen.

With the first whack of the spatula on Ed's balls, there is a loud scream. Having been stretched far away from his body, Ed's balls make the perfect target. After we have Ed's attention... five hard whacks later... a sniffling Ed begs Jack to stop, saying that he would do anything if Jack will only stop.

I really like Jack, I mean he hasn't been this mean before but his ex-boss really brings out his sadistic side... Ed is soon to find out that Jack can and will do whatever he wants and the only relief Ed will get is if he pleases Jack with his performance.

I then instruct Jack to give the rules for the house to Ed.

Rule 1 -- Obey the first time with a smile.

Rule 2 -- Never talk or get off without permission.

Rule 3 -- Always say "Yes sir, this pussy boy will obey" after an order.

Rule 4 -- Say "thank you, I deserved that" after every punishment

Ed is clearly taking in the instructions but if only to get relief from the spatula he agrees. Of course, I mention this to Jack and ensure that uses the spatula several more times before moving on.

Too bad Ed isn't as quick as Jack on the up take. He forgot to thank Jack as it says in Rule 4. Once again reminding Jack about the accumulated punishments, Jack informs Ed that the spatula was simply a fun wake up toy. Now he needs to prepare for his five punishments. Ed looks shocked and confused so Jack lists them for him.

  1. Teasing rather than striping

  2. Trying to sit without command

  3. Trying to join me at dinner like an equal

  4. You weren't smiling when I used the spatula.

  5. You didn't say thank you afterwards

Keeping a serious face even though I can tell he wants to laugh, Jack continues to lecture while groping Ed's balls and jerking his cock around in its chastity. Clarifying that all of these failures have earned him punishment but his being ungrateful afterwards was by far the worst! Jack demands for Ed to explain himself.

With only a little stumble, Ed says that there is not excuse and thank you, I deserve this.

Boy are me and Jack doing our job right. Within a day, we have one servant ready to accept punishments with grace. I think we really need to up the game on Ed. He is after all more of a test than a long range investment.

Thinking to Jack, I implant the need for harsh punishments. I do however, leave the types up to Jack. I need to see how far he can go.

Chapter 12 -- Punishment Time

Today's already been the best day ever! My boss is now in my control and that arrogant asshole is going to be really hurting if I have my way. 10069 has the best ideas and he really knows how to keep Ed under control. I just need to keep listening and I'm sure everything will work out alright!

I love how weak and terrified Ed looks strapped down on the coffee table. Well, if the blubbering mess that I see before me happens after just a few whacks to the balls, he is really going to be in for it after his punishments.

At this point 10069 has just informed me that Ed is a short-term test subject and I am to use unreasonably harsh treatments to see what I can do. He is going to be a slave servant and others like the cashier will be for our usual pleasure later. Well, that's just a little more than I was planning, but I think I can go with it.

Since I don't want his neighbors to hear much more screaming, I decide to gag Ed with my week old, unwashed, nasty socks. I'm sure he is getting a wonderful tasty treat.

Since Ed's head is locked back away from his body, I decide to begin his punishment without clueing him into what is going to happen. I sit on his stomach heavily as I know he is about to jerk and buck. Without warning, I grab both of his nipples, twisting and pulling them back and forth, round and round.