Agent of Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed's response is to flail about. Too bad this makes his head pull the ropes attached to his balls.

I can see the agony in Ed's face as they stretch even further and this only make me want to do more.

Giving a minute for breathing, I congratulate Ed on his first punishment and instruct him to give me one blink for thank you and two for no thank you. One it is... I wonder if he can be made to give me two blinks. A challenge.

Next, I decide to see how good punishment can feel. As his body is locked down, I feel that I can unlock his chastity. Leaving the cock ring portion, Ed instantly has a painfully erect cock. While teasing him about how he seems to like what's happening, I start to stroke him off. I have him writhing on the table, pulling the ropes and yanking his balls. As he is just about to cum... I stop and grab below his balls harshly ensuring he doesn't go over. Edging is what I hear this called and unfortunately for Ed, I really like it and seem to be really good at it. After the fifth time of coming to the edge, I change over to hitting his balls with the spatula again hard. By this time his balls have got to be turning to mush. Good thing he doesn't need them for any reason.

Wow! Talk about jumping around. Ed is bouncing with the table like a Mexican jumping bean but the onslaught continues. When I stop, I look for Ed to blink... Lucky for him his brain engaged and he didn't blink too many times in a row... One it is. Quickly I relock him into his chastity without ever cuming. He moans piteously.

Congratulating him on making it through the first two of five punishments I tell him that his next is now to begin. I get his shirt from off the ground and wrap it around his head. Now that he is blinded, I leave the room. For the next hour, I randomly enter silently and pinch, poke, hit, slap, or just randomly agitate him which causes him to yank his balls and create further pain.

By then end of the hour he has run out of tears and is skittish with any sort of sound or movement. Once again, I get one blink... Not happy with this I give him a choice.

Upping my game, I say that option one (one blink) is two more medium hard punishments of a devious nature that are sure to have you pass out in vast amounts of pain. Option two (two blinks) has you showing disrespect to the previous punishment so you get 10 more minutes of this previous punishment followed by one hard punishment only. At that point your punishments will be over.

With despair, I see two blinks. And so, begins the next 10 minutes of surprising pain.

Now Ed doesn't know that I have instructions by 10069 to deal harshly with Ed. As a matter of fact, other than fucking him, which will be the next thing I do after the punishments, I don't really want to deal with Ed that much anymore. I am getting tired of him and already am looking forward to my next conquest in my Agents name!

After a quick query to 10069 to ensure that any messes or other issues can be quietly taken care of I proceed to the last worst punishment.

By now Ed has not had an orgasm in a long time and his equipment has definitely has seen better days. Going behind Ed, I proceed to take up the lubed 12-inch-long, 3-inch-wide dildo and softly touch his virgin star. I can see clearly that Ed has not even played with himself back here and the surprised glare from him shows that he is really nervous. If only he knew how quickly I was going to tear up his virgin hole, he might be struggling more.

With a simple implanted command to be extra sensitive in his ass I begin by strapping his legs up by his chest and ensure that they are even tighter, then I release his head strap and place a block behind his head so that he has to look down toward where I am at.

His first sight of what sits on his stomach clearly sends a chill through his body. The monster dildo. I see the fear get higher on Ed's face and I smile with a rueful grin.

At this point Ed is releasing pee all over himself again. I just shake my head and say that this will make it much worse. Screaming and crying through the gag, Ed struggles to free himself but to no avail.

With 10069 guiding my hand I take the dildo and then brutally shove it into Ed's waiting hole. Screams are heard around the gag as Ed takes his way too large dildo in his way to tight ass. Looking at him as I pump it forcefully in and out I let him know that he can't be considered an ass virgin anymore!

Using the dildo to long dick Ed, I enjoy watching him moan as the entire 12 inch length is pushed into his body. By this point, Ed is barely coherent and showing signs of passing out.

With minimal urging from 10069, I decide that I might as well use the blood as extra lube and shove my dick into his ruptured opening before he is completely useless. Remembering that I made him extra sensitive, I make sure that I fuck him hard. 10069 informs me that this is a level one fuck. I am really enjoying myself in his cute plump ass but I do wonder what level two is? Ed's mouth is drooling by this time... Hehe...

Ed's face is beyond screaming when he finally passes out. I continue until I breed his ass with my huge amount of cum.

Afterwards, I dismount from Ed, shove the dildo back in, and leave him tied in the uncomfortable position on the coffee table. He doesn't know it but from now on he will either have the dildo or my penis in him at all times.

10069 recommends that I leave him there for a break.

What a day. Now when I wake Ed up later it will be time for dinner. I'll get to explain his new position in life.

Chapter 13 -- 10069 -- Next Steps

What a day! The central agency is going to be thrilled with the progress that I have made. Not only have I taken my first thrall, but I have now ensured that his loyalty to my mission will not waiver.

Jack is perfect for my mission and I know that I will be enjoying the rewards of using him for a long time to come. At this point I have Jack sleeping after his hard work out with Ed.

Thinking gleefully about my future demands, I give Jack a dream about what he needs to do next.

Securing his work place, firing all the unimportant females, and ensuring that all of the men are his subjects. I set Jack's mind to becoming the King and overall ruler of his business.

The next morning, as Jack awakes, I send him down to pleasure himself in Ed's mouth. Filling up my energy levels with sexual feeling. Jack goes to town by brutally fucking Ed's mouth. I really loved the added touch that Jack does by using dirty talk to further demean Ed.

When completed I have Jack untie Ed and arrange for Ed to be presentable when back at work.

It's laughable when Jack gives Ed orders and he scrabbles to comply.

Ed is given orders to temporarily forget everything that has happened and to only remember his place when Jack says a special command phrase. Ed is also commanded to issue the following instructions at work:

Due to a needed restructuring, several people will be laid off (All the women, I wonder why... Hehe)

Due to his hard work Jack will now be a part of management.

All employees will receive new jobs as best fits our new mission when they meet with management.

I am thrilled at the potential that these changes will make. Other than Olivia, who I know will make a stink about the changes, the women will be let go in a nice and orderly fashion. Since Olivia is and has always been a pain, I want Ed and Jack to make a special example out of her. Knowing that my powers don't work as well on women will limit my abilities, but I think I can still make something out of her.

Chapter 14 -- Jack -- Company Restructuring

After arriving with "Mr. Denali" this morning, everyone started work thinking that everything was the same as normal. As arranged ahead of time, Ed waited for about an hour before exiting his office to issue his decree. Ed looked nothing like the beaten, broken human that I dealt with yesterday.

Everyone's face showed confusion at the need to lay off employees and quite a bit of fear that they might be the ones. Glances of aggravation and jealously were shot my way as I went to Ed's office as a part of management. As the day continued Ed and I talked with one after the other of the employees many left the office in frustration.

As the women left with looks of resignation, the men walked out with hope. Each man was instructed to show up the next day for a special meeting as per the instructions 10069 helped to persuade Ed to give.

Showing his savvy as a businessman, Ed saved Olivia for last. Trying to keep a straight face, I walked into the adjacent office in order to listen in on their meeting as I knew I didn't want to be there at the start. I saw Olivia smirking as she walked into the office, I knew she was going to use her sexual prowess to try and get her way.

I heard Ed thank her for coming and said it was a tough choice but only one more position remained with the company. Olivia was asked why she should be the one retained and I just imagined how she was slinking up to Ed's desk and trying to touch him. All I heard was a quick astonished gasp from Olivia as she stammered "what in the world is this".

Quickly entering the office, I saw Olivia with her hand in Ed's lap. I realized that she must have just seen his new chastity cage and ball stretcher. Laughing silently, I approached her and quickly kissed her on the cheek before she the noticed me.

Her disgust was instant and she told me to get away from her.

With a simple freeze command, Olivia stopped moving and my next conquest had begun. However, this one was going to be much simpler and vastly different.

With my next breath I uttered Ed's memory command, and I truly had everything in my power once again.

My first order of business was for Ed to arrange my complete takeover of our accounting company. I had him start to sign his ownership papers overs to me and then turned my attention to Olivia.

With great relish, I commanded Olivia to keep her mind but to give over her body control to my direction. A clear shiver went up her body as I ordered her to strip naked. She complied but the anger in her eyes made me laugh at her.

Next, I explained to Olivia that her new life was to be a baby factory for the Agents. Staring confused I explained everything that had happened with 10069 and informed her that she was going to be a slave surrogate.

At that point, I followed the instructions 10069 gave so that I could transfer a part of him into her. I could see the strain on Olivia as I gave her the next instructions to lay on the floor and be prepared to receive my gift.

Next, I ordered Ed to remove his dildo. A gasp came from both Ed and Olivia, for very different reasons. Ed, following a previous order, began to undo my pants so that he could mount himself upon my prick. Without any preparation, Ed dropped on to my cock and looked to Olivia with a sickeningly happy face. While laughing, I ordered Olivia to come over to Ed and receive her gift.

After further orders, Ed shoved the dildo harshly into Olivia's overused dry cunt. It was explained to Olivia that her cunt was of no purpose other than to breed. I explained that from this day forward, she would never enjoy anything other than dildos that would be in all the time when she was not impregnated. Tears were forming on her face but she nodded in compliance. I don't think she fully understood. After sex with me one time and the transfer of a part of 10069, she would never again have sex. Her body was going to be an invitro factory to produce the next generation of submissive agent bodies.

10069 had a great idea at that point and insisted that I teach her complete submission. After an hour of pumping the dildo in and out without allowing her relief, and having Ed whip her with his belt, Olivia was a much-changed person. Crying and wailing had broken her voice and she was showing signs of wanting to do anything to make the pain stop.

I found it interesting at how flexible Ed was at this point as he was still mounted and moaning as he whipped her.

10069 having quietly watched deciding it was time to complete her takeover, he ordered me to have Ed remove the dildo from Olivia and to stand against the wall fucking himself on the dildo while watching Olivia's last time having sex.

Of course these words caused Oliva to cry more, but that was fine with us.

Within my mind, I heard 10069 tell me that it was time.

Flipping Olivia over onto her stomach, I reached down and plunged three fingers into her nasty snatch. 10069 promised me a great reward for ignoring my distaste for women so that he could take her and made sure that I could sustain my erection.

Now assured that I could fit, I shoved my cock into her waiting maw. Olivia's harsh breath was the only sound other than her crying that I heard. I closed my eyes and proceeded to pound into her body. At this point, having proven my loyalty to 10069, he took control of my body to complete the transfer. As I watched from within my mind, I felt 10069 change my penis while continuing to fuck her. My penis grew thinner and longer and moved like a snake into her body. As it met her cervix, I felt it push brutally into her actual uterus and then deposit a microscopically small item along with my copious amounts of cum. 10069 informed me that this item was a sub agent of himself. 10069b was there to ensure that she will breed when needed and stay controlled otherwise. As a part of the process, Olivia is now pregnant with my first baby boy, totally under our control, and ready to be used for further breeding or basic work tasks. As punishment for her attitude, she will retain her mind until she submits to her life change, and then will be given a pleasant attitude for the rest of her existence.

With little energy left to continue, I ordered Olivia, or as I now call her Breeder, to take back the dildo and ensure that my cum does not fall out. I order her to get dressed and travel to Ed's house where she would now live as a maid. Ed now given permission get dressed, finished transferring ownership to me, and set about ending his time at the accounting firm. His new life was going to be a slave within his own house.

All I knew was that I went from an asexual peon to the owner of an accounting firm, with the ability to have sex with any man I want and all I had to do was work with Agent 10069. Men of the world beware... Women better move out of my way!

Now I just have to start meeting my workers... 10069 snickered inside as I resolved again to comply forever!

Maybe it's time to find out what 10069 meant about the next stage of development...

END

This was my first time writing a story so I hope that you enjoy it.