All Comments on 'Agent of S.T.A.L.K. in Los Angeles'

by Five_Eight

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Too Long!

I did finish this story although it took me a few sittings. It was a great story and good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
..

I hope u carry on with Clive & Nova's story

Five_EightFive_Eightover 14 years agoAuthor
Clive & Nova

Clive and Nova rejoin forces in AGENT OF S.T.A.L.K. IN NEW ORLEANS. I promise to post it in Literotica's Erotic Horror category soon. Thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great!

You should write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very good

i still really cant decide which one i like better..they are both good,..for sure want to read the sequel..i like the point of view on mercer in this one..and you gotta love the chucks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
cheah!

i loved it! i wish Clive had fucked Nova though! HARD! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The ending

I actually liked the ending, if Nova would of had sex with clive at the end it would of seamed cheap. This way it feels like there is actual emotion between them though, although I'm personally unsure if Clive should even do Nova. Because Clive seams like he wants to find someone to fall in love with and to me Nova seams like a hore looking for hot sex! But I don't know, i think it was REALLY GOOOD and I can't wait until you come out with a nother one. I've read both of your S.t.a.l.k. stories and they were both excelent. You combine a perfect amount of suspence, violence and sex. Although I personally could use more violence, but that's just my personal opinion. Anyway thanks for writing!!!

mrskelleymrskelleyover 14 years ago
Great writing!

Loved it! Read the sequel before this one, loved them both. Will there be more?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous