Agent Violin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE GENERAL LIKED to take his afternoon martinis every Monday on the front balcony of a little café on Chairman Deng street, his bulky frame surrounded by half a dozen nappily-suited Praetorians.

Motive, method, and opportunity were now all in place.

And so, one Monday a drop-dead beautiful Japanese schoolgirl happens to walk by - "on her way home from school," of course - blue skirt floating, book bag swaying carelessly in her hand. It is late afternoon, and the general is well into his fifth martini.

As planned.

Seeing her, the General’s bleary eyes light up. He orders a pair of his bodyguards to "detain and question her."

Predictable as a pig: It was hardly the first time he’d used this little dodge against vulnerable girls.

The guards pretend to be dissatisfied with the official ID documents she gives them, and with her nervous answers: She will have to see the General Himself to explain herself.

The quivering schoolgirl is taken up to a rented room in the hotel above the café, where the General waits.

The guards remain outside.

Once alone with the orphan girl, the General Gin-Breath bends to kiss her trembling neck, ignoring her "No, please, sir..."

Beyond buzzed, and thinking only of his latest little conquest, Comrade General was unprepared for what awaited him. He works his disgusting lips along her neck. He barely notices when her hands go to his neck…

Weepy schoolgirl eyes harden: one tiny slice with a razor-sharp press-on nail. The fat general slides slowly to the floor: Death in under four seconds.

And then, Agent Violin goes for the Oscar:

She screams at the imaginary loss of her virginity.

She pants, moans, whines, pleads for mercy… all the while searching the dead General’s person and room… There are some papers in his pocket: They go into Eriko’s book bag.

"Oh, no! please! it hurt! it hurt!" she cries in broken Chinese

In his center desk drawer, she finds his diary -

"Oh, please, sir! It too hard!"

- and puts that in her book bag, too.

The General was known not to take long, so neither did she.

Mussing her hair, twisting her skirt, rolling down a sock, popping open a button or two, she is ready to open the apartment door.

Her lowered face a mask of shock and humiliation, barely able to restrain her tears of shame, she whimpers to the guards that the General wants to sleep for two hours.

They nod, hand her ID documents back to her, and down the hall and out the doors she goes.

Leaving the hotel, she ducks around a corner to hurriedly fix herself up, then rushes back to the New Tokyo Orphanage and Academy for Girls.

Bluffing off the questions of her roommates back at the dorm, she flushes the deadly nail, gathers a few things she’ll need, posts a message on the Academy’s Internet Bulletin Board: "Dear Sally - Miss Gina gave my book report an ‘A’," and walks out of the Academy and disappears into the busy late afternoon streets.

SECURITY CAMERAS ARE everywhere in the People’s Democratic Republic of America, of course, and they ID Eriko within hours.

A state of emergency is declared, and her Official School Photo is in every window, on the door of every bus, in the hand of every gendarme and Security Agent in New Tokyo: Wanted "for Crimes against the People…"

SPECIAL FIELD AGENT Tanner had set out to retrieve Violin six days before Quaker was scheduled to take place.

He arrived two days after it had gone down.

He had found her where they said he would, huddled under a blanket in the rubble of a bombed-out shoe factory, still in her Academy uniform, hungry, cold, and thirsty.

"Excuse me," he addressed her in Japanese, "I’ve lost my cat."

"I saw it drown, honorable sir," she replied, hope welling in her pretty eyes.

"It’s time to go home, Violin."

THEY COULD HAVE left her here; left her to be tortured (she knew nothing of her handler’s activities; only of her own) and to die.

Even in that moment, his eyes feeding on her young nakedness, Tanner was reaffirmed in his faith that he was on the right side: A loyal little helper like this was worth saving, even though - famous as she now was - she could never again serve behind the Lines. The stinking Commie trash he fought would have let her die, had things been reversed.

Tanner’s mission was purely one of mercy, the rescue of a helpless comrade.

Well… almost…

She also had General Jin’s diary. That in itself was worth his errand.

Special Deep Cover Agent Violin…

So young…

But already such a woman…

So beautiful…

He doubted that she was a virgin: Sex was arguably the most potent weapon in a female DCA’s arsenal, even (perhaps especially) for the younger ones: ride a secretary in his office to get an Inter-City Visa; go down on a sentry in his box to get past the gate; let the Language teacher doggy-bang you on your desk after class to get an hour of Internet access. Sex sells…

Eight days in the bush, trekking to save her.

He wondered how grateful she was…

His eyes went back to her tits…

Maybe he should find out.

He was barely aware of pulling his jeans and underwear off together, but suddenly there they stood, man and girl, naked in the soft glare of the lantern.

ERIKO RAISED HER eyes to look at it - an involuntary, natural response.

It was big.

It pointed to her with the mindless intent of a compass needle.

She raised her eyes to his. She saw the carnal lust in them, then lowered her head, yielding the game. She knew that this was how men were. They couldn’t help it.

Anyway, she was deeply in his debt. She owed her life to this stranger who was also her comrade.

At least he was handsome… Rugged. Quite a bit older… Must be in his thirties. It had been a long time since she’d seen a Caucasian man in the flesh.

He moved toward her.

"Sexuality is the greatest power that females wield over males of the species…" a distant voice sounded in her head.

It was Major Newton… Her old SexFam teacher back at Special Ops school…

And now, as the big, naked man neared her, Eriko realized that the power of female sexuality was often involuntary… She also said a silent prayer of thanks to Major Newton.

"INTER-SEX FAMILIARIZATION TRAINING." Colloquially known as SexFam (it was gigglingly known as "Pecker School" among the female students).

Course length: two weeks.

Curious, and assured that she could drop the course at any time, Senior Graduate Eriko Matsuoka volunteers.

The purpose behind SexFam was far from salacious. There was logic behind such training: Rape was a common method of obtaining information from female captives. The Gang-rape and sexual torture of suspects was common. Inter-Vaginal Probes (known to the females in the Service as "truth-serum dildos") were even more effective, and only slightly less brutal.

Faced with the unpleasant mandate of having to send some of the prettiest, brightest, bravest (and, often, youngest) females in the Free Republic behind the Lines, SexFam was devised. Graduates, virgin or otherwise, were given the option of submitting to two weeks of what amounted to intensive deflowering.

Eriko had lost her cherry to a machine.

THE INSTRUCTORS WERE all female - as were their Assistants.

The first day of the course was taken up by "Basic Sexual Mechanics."

"How to hump," Eriko’s best friend and desk-mate, Wendy Asaka, had whispered.

"Quiet, please," the Instructor, Major Newton - a tall, serious blonde in her forties had asked.

The big-screen viewer was switched on in front of the seven volunteers who made up Eriko’s SexFam class.

A 3D, computer-generated couple stood naked before a bed.

"The mating of a man and a woman for the purposes of reproduction," the narrator’s deep voice had intoned, "is called ‘sexual intercourse’."

"Duh," Wendy whispered.

"Quiet, please."

"The couple we see here are about to engage in this process. They first seek to arouse each other, using both visual and tactile stimuli: For example, the man touches and feels the woman’s breasts."

The CGI man reached for CGI woman’s boobies.

"This action arouses both the partners," Deadly Serious Voice continued: "The man’s penis engorges with blood, making it stiff, in a process known as ‘erection.’"

CGI guy’s computer-generated weenie grew longer and stood out from his body.

Wendy’s hand went to her smiling mouth, her pretty green eyes crinkling in laughter. Wendy was half-white. Her mom, a naval officer, had died in the Battle of the South China Sea about ten years ago. Her father was killed in action on the Rio Grande eight months later, leaving Wendy alone. It never seemed to get her down, though.

"While at the same time, the woman’s vagina engorges and begins to secrete juices, which lubricate her and prepare her for the insertion of the man’s penis…"

This went on for some minutes, the narrator droning every turgid detail, right down to oral sex - and here, Eriko actually learned something: sometimes guys put their thingys in girls’ mouths.

"Blow job," Wendy had whispered helpfully. Wendy knew more stuff than most girls her age. Eriko attributed it to her Caucasian half.

Finally, the CGI couple got down to business:

The animated woman laid down on the bed, the man went down on top, his legs between hers. A close-up showed the man’s weenie passing the lips of the woman -

"The man’s now fully-erect penis enters the woman’s well-lubricated and engorged vagina…"

- and then a zoom-out revealed the man, now fully inserted, lying atop the woman: "The man begins thrusting his penis in and out of the woman’s vagina."

CGI Guy began pumping…

"Squeak, squeak, squeak," whispered Wendy, drawing another disapproving stare from Major Newton.

Eriko didn’t get it.

It squeaks?

But the rest went pretty much as Eriko had envisioned it in her budding sexual imagination: She knew that the woman could ride on top; she had heard of "doggy-style," but hadn’t been sure of how it worked: CGI couple obligingly demonstrated.

At last, the money-shot:

An interior view of the vagina; the man’s last few pumps, then orgasm - his semen ("gism," according to Wendy) splashing happily around inside the woman.

"With orgasm, the process of sexual intercourse is complete."

Day One was completed by a lecture on sexual mores in various cultures, the ways in which sex has shaped human history - Antony, Cleopatra, and all that; pregnancy, VD, and prevention. Then, they were dismissed.

On Day Two, the seven girls lost their virginity.

ENTERING THE ROOM, Eriko and her six fellow students were told calmly and matter-of-factly to remove their clothes: Seven blushing teens climbed out of their uniform jumpsuits, undershirts, and drawers.

"Nakedness is no cause for shame," Major Newton had assured them in her calm, mature voice. "Indeed, in the career you have chosen to pursue, you must grow accustomed to it."

The tables were padded for comfort. Eriko had thought that they would each get a separate room, but the tables were lined up in two rows, facing each other.

Major Newton’s two female assistants moved about, helping the girls onto the tables and settling them.

The naked girls’ legs were strapped down with padded hoops, spread at a fair angle; their arms were left free, heads resting on little square pillows.

At the foot of each table was a big, black box. A stainless steel rod protruded from it, pointing up the legs of the table’s inhabitant.

Eriko had craned her neck down to see it: the shiny coldness of it frightened her.

Surely not…

"Ladies," Major Newton said, "we will begin."

Wearing surgical gloves, the assistants began fitting the stainless rods with pink rubber tubes - shaped like circumcised penises - but with small protuberances sticking out of the tops, like a little weenie growing out of a bigger one.

What was that for?

Eriko was scared.

She looked over to the next bed, where Wendy lay, finding no reassurance: Wendy’s normally smiling eyes were as frightened as her own.

"Ever since we were little girls," Major Newton went on, "we have been taught that chastity is precious. That those who do not honor it, who lose it, are nothing but whores."

Behind the fake weenies were tubes filled with some kind of jell… Eriko watched them being locked into place.

"That may be true, for those who seek to enter religious orders. But for we who choose to serve our country, virginity is no gift. Quite the contrary."

The fake weenies were all in place now, each jutting menacingly toward its designated target.

The Assistants moved among the tables now, pressing a button on each black box.

The boxes began to hum.

"For we who serve," Major Newton went on with the rehearsed tone of a many-times given speech, "virginity - which is nothing more than sexual ignorance - is a curse: an impediment, which is best dispensed with as early as possible."

The rubber weenies began moving now, slowly pushing forward toward their targets… Eriko watched with wide little eyes. The weenie which extended toward her began to sweat…

Eriko stared - then, through her fear, understood: The jell containers affixed behind the penises were lubricant.

"Which is why I congratulate you young women on you courage and intelligence in accepting this challenge."

The weenie was half-way up her naked thigh.

Eriko was trembling: She wanted to cry out - tell the Major to stop; that she had changed her mind. But her shame wouldn’t allow it to pass her lips. She had made her bed, and now…

She looked over at Wendy… Her best friend was visibly shaking…

"Although you are frightened now, girls, know that when you are finished with this course of instruction, there will be no sexual situation you will be unable to handle. You will be women. Women in the service of the Republic. And masters of your own bodies."

A blonde cried out down the opposite row, a short, sharp cry of shock and pain.

Eriko was sweating… She laid her head back, unable to watch, and closed her eyes. She felt it touch her. Her torso jumped involuntarily.

It pressed harder.

A tear ran past a tight-shut eyelid.

It was pushing in on her now: It felt warm, slick, rubbery.

Eriko felt a hand grip her forearm. She turned her head toward it: It was Wendy. Wendy was near tears, too, pain in her pretty face. She gripped Eriko’s hand hard, and Eriko returned the grasp.

It passed her lips…

Eriko lay back and pursed her mouth.

"Oh!" Wendy called out next to her, her hand gripping Eriko’s even harder.

Eriko forgot herself, and turned back Wendy: She could see the pink thing slowly entering her friend.

"It’s okay," she whispered to Wendy.

It broke into her at that moment -

Eriko cried out loudly

- and ended her virginity.

Another girl whined. Then another.

Assisted by the lubricant it discharged, the rubber weenie slowly buried itself, until the wide flange at its base came to rest against her pubic hair.

Eriko lay gasping, her hair matted to her head, her eyes rolling…

The unnatural cock slid back a few inches. It then pressed forward again.

Back.

Forward.

Back.

Forward.

It assumed a steady rhythm then. Sliding in and out of her.

Fucking her. Fucking her…

It was fucking her…

It hurt -

Eriko moaned, her hand tugging Wendy’s who tugged right back. She arched her hips, raising her butt off the table, trying to squirm away. It didn’t help - but the little protrusion above it found her "mouse-ear."

It hummed against her clit, wetting it with its lube, sliding up and down on it like - like the man’s tongue in the movie.

It was like the little weenie was licking her…

Eriko shook on the table, her head rolling from side to side. Through the haze, she saw one of the assistants. The young, blonde woman was looking on with the cool impassivity of long experience.

It fucked her steadily, preprogrammed, merciless.

Eriko’s hips thrust against it, in vain. Instinct forced her to seek the attitude that brought maximum stimulation to her clitoris. She moaned out loud, all modesty swept away in the surreality of what was happening to her.

The protrusion concentrated on her clitoris, lubing it, working it.

Eriko couldn’t help it. It was welling up inside her. It was sliding up and down her clitoris. The main rod continued to pump her virgin pussy…

Beside her, Wendy was moaning. Eriko couldn’t tell if it was with pleasure or pain. Eriko couldn’t have answered that question about her own little cries…

The rod buried itself again, moving now from side to side in her; its little companion remained occupied with her "mouse-ear…"

Eriko’s mouth widened, her head bobbed uncontrollably. It was rising like a wave within her… She felt like her lower body was melting.

She moaned again, louder.

"Ooohhhh…"

She was barely conscious of the groans and cries of the six other girls in the room, or of the blonde assistant who, watching her closely, slightly adjusted a control on her table’s box.

The mechanical penis began pumping her faster, working itself even deep into her helpless body; it began spinning as it pumped, little flecks of lubricant spattering her soft inner-thighs. The thing on her clit remained fixed, working it with computerized precision.

Eriko bucked on the table. Her hand lost Wendy’s. She felt she was going to pass out. The cries of her classmates faded further in her head to near-zero.

Faster, it fucked her.

Faster…

Eriko’s hips lost control, forcing her body down the table, bringing the thing deeper into her, her ankles rattling the hoops which bound them.

"Oh… God!"

And then it came, gushing, rolling out every part of her. Shattering her. Her back arched. Her lips parted with a scream, half pain, half ecstasy, her body quivering feverishly.

And then it was over.

Eriko’s naked little body collapsed onto the table, soaked with sweat, limp and helpless.

The dildo slowly withdrew from her. Dripping with both artificial and natural juices, it retracted on its rod back into its box.

She lay there for what seemed like a long time, listening distantly as the whines and cries of the other girls of the other girls gradually faded, and the room became quiet.

"Excellent work, ladies," Eriko heard through the panting numbness that she lay in. "The hardest task is behind you. You are now women."

The assistants removed the dripping dildos from their mounts. The girls legs were unshackled, they were given blankets and told to rest awhile, before being taken to the shower room.

The next day, the class began Advanced Sexual Techniques.

AGENT TANNER TOUCHED her breast.

Eriko quivered a bit, but she was ready for him. There was nothing he could do to her…

"We have some time to kill," Tanner said softly.

Tanner licked his lips as he flattened an erect nipple with his finger.

Her perfect tits heaved with her short breaths…

He worked the nipple, rolling it around.

She sighed quietly, her eyes down and away…

He released her breast, and took her hands in his. He guided them to his groin, and placed them on his rod. She obediently took it in both hands, taking it in again with her softly-lidded eyes.

She lightly squeezed it.

Tanner moaned softly and pulled her to him, his big arms encircling her naked body, his cock pressing up against her warm stomach.

Tanner groaned as he bent down and kissed her neck up and down, feeling her plump breasts rub against his lower chest…

"Oh, baby…" he groaned

Violently, he pulled her body up to his mouth, arching her back, and he tasted a nipple with his lips and tongue.

She shook in his arms; gasped as he flicked the nipple with his tongue; her little hands finding his high shoulders. He tasted her other breast, gently biting a nipple, bringing a little cry from her.