All Comments on 'Agents and Angels Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mean, Mean, Mean

Welcome back, I think.

Know real life demands on you the past few weeks have contributed to the collective neurosis ((mental illness that is not caused by organic disease, involving symptoms of stress (depression, anxiety, obsessive behavior, hypochondria))) of your many loyal readers BUT to charge back into action with what appears has all the makings of a multi-episode tale with the ground-work for a host of such tales ALL with major "cliff hanger" potentials! One old man thinks this boarders on cruel and unusual treatment.

Thank you, thank you and again thank you for your return and that of your muse.

(use your creative side (or your writer’s muse) to supply you with great raw material. Then you use your logical side (or your inner-critic) to make sense of it all and knock it into shape.)

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another Great Story Start

Looks like lots about to happen here again!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Next chapter, and comment

The next chapter is submitted.

A couple of comments:

1) I received private (email) messages from Anonymous persons, saying "Agents and Angels is listed on your biography, but I can't find it, where is it?" If you send me a private message with a question as "Anonymous", there is no way I can contact you to answer. At all. So if you send a message with a question, put an email address in it so I can respond.

2) What I do is that when I post the first chapter of the story, I update the biography. That lets you know that a) the next story is submitted, and b) lets you see how long it takes the Lit people to publish the story. That's also why I post comments that the next story is submitted, so that y'all can see how long it takes from submission to publication. So you may see the biography updated, but no story until they publish it.

AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago
Yeah, there's always a lag

but it is worth the wait for another iron Crowbar story. And seeing he new series title pop up is a sure sign of several good reads to follow.

(I foolishly tried to wait for all the chapters to be finished one time, thinking, "hey, three chapter, how long can it be?" and that was one story that went long instead... so now I just wait til they post and read as soon as I can.)

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 6 years ago
Percolating for over 14 years

This series has been brewing for a long time. I can see why you need to take a break every now and then. muse leaves, critics get just too critical. or just life getting in the way. In case no one else has not said it recently THANK YOU for this great saga. And please keep the chapters coming.

drkhonestydrkhonestyover 6 years ago

You never disappoint. Sounds like a great addition to the saga..

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
THE PRELUDE TO THE WW STORIES ALWAYS LEAVES US HANGING

while filling in the plots and counterplots are exciting, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know how you do it, but I love these stories! Have been reading them a couple of months and now I amm to :Agents and Angels. Please keep writing!

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Another great start. Was thinking nothing much happening then your final few words, as usual, have one intrigued.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Good opening chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES