All Comments on 'Agents and Angels Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyabout 6 years ago
Whoo-ee!!

A great ending as always. It would be very interesting to find out who wanted Queenie dead. Maybe she knew who the next consultant of crime is. Maybe that move will prove to be the next Moriarty in training's fatal mistake. Oh well! I must say I do love your cliffhangers and your social commentary. Oh I'll just come out and say it, you had me at The Flash. Is there a female version of Davoe? Thanks for this WW! I am thoroughly enjoying this series as I seem to do with most of it. Thank you!

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
THE END GAME IS ALWAYS THE MOST INTRIGUING

while the players remain in stalemate positions awaiting the next move, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"Elizabeth, I'm coming to join you!" (Redd Foxx)

​Wish was a "speed reader" WITH a photographic memory and could "whizz" through each chapter not missing any pertinent details or other observations. Alas am only a mere mortal who plods along enjoying every moment.

Previously have suggested you, WW, are comparable to Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and now would also expand the comparison to include Swedish author and journalist Stieg Larson for the writing skill to weave intrigue, observation and deduction with character development, good ones and bad ones, they seem to be real people. The preceding and you have captivated this old man's attention like no others. Am sure there are authors who could do that but have not yet found them. When I do will hope to compliment them by comparing their works to those of the 3 of you.

Wondering if we now have our own "literary Red Brooke" who thinks he has skills in psychology superior to WW? Apparently the writing skills are already forfeited by not posting anything written. Suggest you ignore such an unworthy adversary or better yet laugh about the foolishness being displayed. Like some in this world, only capable of tearing down not building up.

It's going to be a "LONG" weekend to which is added the "FEAR" the next chapter will not be the conclusion!

One Day at a Time​​

The Ol' Man

Lakelifer12Lakelifer12about 6 years ago
Foreshadowing

Could Don's mental battle with Theresa in earlier chapters have been a prep for what she's more than likely about to face? Me thinks so.

Also, to the anonymous dude, no one is forcing you to read these. If you dislike them, move on. There are plenty of others who enjoy the works of WW.

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 6 years ago
As usual...

Awesome job @WW!

The only thing I didn't like is Cindy being so easily overmatched. Such is life, though, there is always a faster gun/stronger arm...presuming she lives, Cindy may learn a few valuable things from the experience.

Now, of course, we have the key event happening...Don is on to the Lady Consultant...even though he doesn't know she's a Lady just yet. I think he may guess at it though - since she goes after the Family first.

- GrandPaM

covenant_mancovenant_manabout 6 years ago
Good stuff

As usual, so good.

I suspect it's time for Ward Harvester to make an appearance as Teresa saves the day, again. There's been some foreshadowing of Cindy maybe taking a different path, and I wonder if this might be the impetus to that change. Can't wait to see how this pans out.

My only question/comment/gripe is not specifically about this story, and it's a small one. Obviously Don and Elizabeth don't see eye to eye on much, but they seem to have a sort of mutual understanding, and she has been pretty consistent in protecting her family. It seems odd that she knows of the new consultant of crime - who obviously has Don in her crosshairs - and she hasn't even given a simple word of warning to him. I can't help but wonder why...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damn ... You did it again!

I get so caught up in the building climax, that I forget that this would be a perfect place to end this segment ... and end it does! Well written and well played!

Thank you.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted, and comments.

The next chapter is submitted.

On the numbers, I'll just say that you're partly right. :o)

@covenant_man: that may be an assumpiton about what Elizabeth has and has not not told Don. Also, we might be seeing more of Elizabeth soon, so stay tuned.

covenant_mancovenant_manabout 6 years ago
Touche

WW - I did assume that Don was unaware of the new consultant, because of the scene with the Chief where he suggested there was a new consultant in town. His reaction led me to assume that was just coming into focus for him - but maybe his reaction was because it was coming into focus for the rest of his team. I can't wait to see!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bravo

Looks like Teresa Cunt is going to end Red Brooke with a shot to the head with real bullets.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
covenant_man

Not saying you're wrong, either. Time will tell on that. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bloody Katana

Great story as usual!

Will Teresa dis-arm Red with her Katana? Bad pun I admit but more satisfying than bullet.

Will Cindy become the next sheriff?

BTW the idiots who knock your stories must be from the DNC, you're merging current events with fiction. Fortify yourself like the IC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it!

You're honestly my fav author on Lit. Thanks for giving us such high quality time after time. I usually hold off and read only completed tales but not this time. Needed my IC fix and anxiously await the next installment and conclusion. Thanks again.

drkhonestydrkhonestyabout 6 years ago
Interesting development

I like the direction you’re headed in!

madmaniacmadmaniacabout 6 years ago
Literotica hopper.

Two days after you submitted part 4 and it hasn't shown up. Are they trying to screw you over?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
In the hopper

Weekends can be tricky, and Monday was a holiday in the USA. I'll give it a little more time before resubmitting...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ch 4 MIA ?

Lost Again! Check 4!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Time to resubmit

Looks they have lost it, probably need to resubmit the next installment

weatherman70weatherman70about 6 years ago
Lost Chapter 4?

Looks like they have lost your Chapter 4 and everyone is hanging on wondering who will survive or die. The suspense is killing me.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
Resubmitted

I resubmitted it. That'll reset the clock and it might be two more days. Perhaps an email campaign with (nice) comments asking them to publish it would help. I can do no more than i've done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

please resummit chapter 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Molly...

Next Sheriff?

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Another cliffhanger. Teresa to the rescue.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Wow this is good .. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES