Agents of Pleasure Ch. 08

Story Info
Hedonism is complicated!
4.9k words
4.68
3.6k
3
0

Part 8 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 08/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
135 Followers

When Chad picked her up the next morning, Paige slid over the middle console and planted a well-above-average morning kiss on his lips, "That was a 'thank you' for last night!"

"Loved it," he winked, "maybe we can do a follow-up this weekend?"

"Oh? Think you can keep up with me?" she teased.

"A little competition, huh? That might be fun!"

Upon waking thirty minutes before, Paige had been debating whether or not to bring up the conversation they had to have. She decided against it for the simple reason that it seemed like bad timing so early in the morning. They almost certainly would speak again that night, and she would definitely bring it up then. On top of that, Marie was convinced that Jason and Sara would be suggesting something beyond the closing on their new house, and it might be wise to first hear what they had to say. "Oh my God," she thought, "Marie was right, more complications!"

When she returned home, Paige helped her mother feed the little ones. While at the table, Jimmy felt the need to sing his ABC's while eating...the whole time! After the fifth chorus of "Tell me what you think of me?" Paige needed to distract him so she started tickling his armpits, "THIS is what I think of you!" That seemed to do the trick! Then of course, Jamie chimed in, "Tickle me, Tickle ME TOO!" The day was off to a funky start!

There were no appointments on the schedule, but she decided to go into the office and work for a couple hours before the lunch date. Tapping off a quick text to Marie, "What are you wearing today?" she stood in her closet for a good five minutes looking at her wardrobe and waiting for an answer. "Let's see, not TOO sexy but attractive." Finally Marie responded, "I brought a change of clothes to work, nice jeans and a polo." Paige picked out some form-fitting jeans, a sleeveless blouse, and some strappy sandals, good enough!

Arriving at the office Jimmy said, "Casual Friday, that's cool! You have anything on your to-do list today?"

"Yep, I have that lunch with the McCullers; we're going over some details before the closing."

"Like what?"

Paige blushed, she couldn't help it! "I don't know, they wanted to celebrate the deal we got them and ask a few questions."

Jimmy shrugged, "Okay, keep it all positive; this is our first house in that River Oaks neighborhood, right?"

Paige was about to say, "What could go wrong?" when a sinking thought occurred to her. What if Sara's "designs" were too-too designing, then what? She pushed that idea away and said to Jimmy, "You don't have a thing to worry about; you'll see!" He was going to answer when his phone rang, so he gave her a thumbs-up and picked up the call.

For the next hour Paige researched all the homes in the River Oaks subdivision that were for sale on the off-chance that Sara or Jason might ask. "Marie said they had a lot of connections," she told herself, "No such thing as 'too prepared!'"

It was 11:55 when she pulled into Mannino's parking lot and stepped out of her car. Deja vu! There was Marie right in front of her...like the same day they met, "Hey you! Isn't this great? Free lunch and the rest of the day off to get the weekend started!"

"Oh? You're taking the rest of the day off?"

"He told me I could; perhaps they don't want to confine this to a time-frame."

They walked in and found out Jason and Sara weren't there yet, so the hostess showed them to a booth in a corner. When they were seated, Paige questioned her, "You still think they have an ulterior motive, huh?"

"Of course! Why else would a swinging couple want to celebrate a 'closing?' Have you ever had a celebration for an announced closing before?"

"Uh, no...can't say I have."

"Exactly! My guess is they'll be discreet; they are exploring the possibilities. I'm actually looking forward to hearing what they have to say!"

"That's because you love thinking outside the sexual box!" Paige smirked.

Marie giggled, "I know! This is fun, don't you think?"

Paige smiled, but she studied her friend's face, "Yeah, I'm really curious in a good way, but promise me something?"

"Sure, I promise I won't commit to anything that comes up in this conversation!"

"How did you know I was going to say that?"

"Sweetie, I pushed too hard last Sunday, I won't do that again!"

Just as Paige was about to reply, the hostess walked up with the McCullers. "Hello, ladies! Sorry we're late, I couldn't get rid of a last second phone call," said Jason.

Paige put her hand on Marie's thigh, "Think nothing of it; this is such a treat! Marie was just telling me that you gave her the afternoon off!"

"With pay!" he replied, and they all laughed!

Marie looked at Sara, "Is he always doing thoughtful things like that for you too?"

"He can be pretty romantic when he wants to be," Sara said with a glancing smile at her husband, "and generous too!" which made them all laugh again!

Just then the server walked up and introduced herself, "Hi, I'm Allie, can I get you something to drink?"

Jason looked at them, "It isn't really a celebration without some alcohol, margaritas perhaps?"

"That sounds great!" said Marie; she looked at Allie, "Make mine frozen lime with salt." She looked back at Paige who nodded, "Make that two!"

" Perfect, make that four!" Jason echoed. When the young lady left he continued, "Let's check out the menu for when she comes back. Feel free, girls; I really am feeling 'generous' today!"

By the time Allie came back, they had picked out what they wanted, and Sara said, "So where will the closing be, Paige?"

"At the Hannigan office, we have a conference room; is 10:00 am okay?"

"It's on a Monday, Jason already decided to take that whole week off and get us moved in."

"Yes," he added, "we're guessing it'll take maybe four to six months to set things up the way we would like, but it's going to be a fun process, right dear?"

"Oh my goodness, yes!" she replied. "This has been in the planning stages for almost two years; now the fun really starts!"

Paige was looking right at Sara; there wasn't just a 'fun' look on her face, her eyes were shining with excitement. "Where are you two living now, Sara?"

"In a condo just north of Sangamon County Park; it's very nice, beautiful actually! We bought it seven years ago when we moved here, but a few years after that we felt it just wasn't meeting our needs anymore."

It was like Marie was reading her mind. Before Paige could think to ask, Marie piped up, "Oh yes, I was looking for a condo myself, but this person here talked me into a house down the block from her. But say, I have a ton of thoughts regarding your 'needs,' but before I ask some of them, let's get all of your questions about the closing out of the way first."

"Good idea," said Jason, "let's clear all that up before the food gets here."

They spent the next ten minutes going over the details of notary fees, mortgage insurance, and other boring this-and-thats; the food arrived just as they were wrapping that up. While they were eating, Jason and Marie took turns talking about how they got into zoo administration; then Sara and Paige spoke about how they got into their professions.

It was interesting stuff, but (just as they were finishing their food,) somehow Marie found the segue back to why they moved, "So, tell us then about your 'needs.' How did those develop?"

Paige reached down and squeezed her friend's thigh, "Don't mind her, her mind runs in a different direction than most!"

"You already know where our mind runs," said Sara with a mischievous look in her eye, "tell us, Paige, where does your mind run?"

Marie giggled, "Yes Paige! Tell us!"

Paige squeezed her thigh again! "Well, I have four kids and an ex-husband; but now I'm engaged to a guy I adore! His name is Chad."

"So nice," said Sara, "and when is the wedding?"

"We haven't set a date yet, but we're planning to this weekend."

"You are? Well, Glory Hallelujah!" Marie exclaimed. When she noticed the look on their faces, Marie continued, "they've been on hold for a bit," which got her another squeeze on her thigh.

"I think that's wonderful," Sara replied, "and kudos to Chad, taking on four kids; he must love you a lot!"

"He does, yes!"

And then, Sara shook Paige from the top of her head to the tips of her toes by asking, "and does Chad know about you two?"

The little redhead was startled. She blushed and stammered, "Uh, umm...w..what do you mean?"

Sara smiled and exchanged a knowing glance with her husband, Jason chuckled, "Yeah, you win!" He turned to the young women and said, "Sara is exceptionally skilled at reading people. Remember when you showed us the house? She had this vibe that you two were lovers before you told us, she also said that you were keeping it a secret.

"How could you know all that?" Paige queried.

Again, Sara shot an amused glance at Jason, "I've had a lot of experience with people along those lines. In your case I sensed it from watching Marie." Turning to the brunette she continued, "Remember the orientation social the zoo had for the department heads? I watched all of you. The way you carry yourself spoke volumes."

Marie was intrigued, "Really, like what?"

"It's easy, number one, it's not possible for someone of your age and personality type to be sexually inactive. Because you're so new to Rochester, it would only be a matter of time before you connected with someone. Then number two, it was a simple matter of watching who you flirted with at the party. Are you aware that when you flirt your voice changes slightly and your eyes become more penetrating? It's who you are, you can't help it!"

"Holy shit!" Marie exclaimed, "You should be a detective!"

Sara laughed, "My degree is in psychology, I could open a practice if I wanted to."

"So how did you know about Paige and me?"

"I told you, it's in your eyes; and for another thing; when we first arrived at the house, you were standing so close to her, it was like you were protecting her. If you were just friends, you wouldn't have done that. I have to admit this is just speculation on my part, but it's almost always accurate."

Marie looked at Jason, "Oh my God, Jason; you best be careful with her around!"

They all laughed some more before Jason said, "You see, that's the good part; Sara is the one who suggested we launch into this new lifestyle we enjoy."

Paige said, "I bet it's a good story, want to share?"

"You tell them Sara."

"Yes, well...I was in a relationship with someone when I met Jason. It was with a woman."

Paige and Marie both responded at the exact same time with an "Oh really!"

Sara grinned, "You two...so much fun! Anyway when we met he ended up asking me for my number. I gave it to him; there was something there that I wanted to explore."

The ever-curious Marie asked, "Why? If you were in a relationship?"

"That's another story for another time; I'll just say that my girlfriend and I were both 'Bi' and it was a relationship of convenience rather than committed love."

Paige looked at Jason, "So when you courted her, did you learn about her bi-sexuality?"

"I discovered that early on, at some point Sara had to break up with her friend."

"And that fact didn't bother you?"

"No, I'm bi-sexual also!" The surprised look on the younger women's faces was so profound, the McCullers burst out laughing! Marie was going to say something, but Jason held up his hand. "I get it, people tend to think that way. If the wife is Bi, the guy isn't. Not so in our case, but again, that is another story altogether."

"Alright," said Marie, "This is really getting interesting! May I ask how many couples you have in your group?"

"At the moment, five."

"And how many of them are bi-sexual?"

"Four of the women are, and three of the men. And just so you know, one of the first rules of swinging; no one pressures anyone, it's all completely consensual."

Marie nodded, "I would love to hear some details of this!"

Paige giggled and interrupted her, "Marie is big on the details!"

Her brunette friend playfully elbowed Paige in the ribs, "But we'll leave a lot of this history for, as you said, 'another time.' Tell us, how did the 'launch' occur?"

Sara spoke up again, "From what we've told you so far, you can see it would never do to try to keep these secrets from each other. So we agreed on an 'open marriage.'"

"Oh my God," Paige exclaimed, "You're the first people I've ever met like that!"

Sara smiled, "That may be true, but people involved in open marriages don't advertise it. Another rule of swinging is D-I-S-C-R-E-T-I-O-N! They don't make announcements about it or put it in their Facebook profiles although there are websites and publications devoted to it. But as an example of discretion this conversation we're having...everything we just said stays at this table. Paige, you can tell your fiance, but it can't go any farther."

Paige shook her head, "Yes, Chad doesn't even know about me and Marie yet. I have to tell him this weekend. I have no idea how that will go."

"No matter how painful, you have to do it." When the little redhead nodded in agreement, "Sara continued. "So our sex life together was always good," she laid her hand on her husband's arm, "but one day just in the course of a conversation, the subject of a threesome came up. It took a little time, but we fulfilled that fantasy with a woman I knew. Then we did it again with a former guy-friend of Jason's. That was almost twenty years ago, and things just kept escalating until...here we are!"

Marie had a big grin on her face like a Cheshire cat! "So exciting really! But..." she stopped and looked at Paige, "Should I?"

"How can you avoid it?"

"Good point! Tell us then, if this is your couples thing, how do Paige and I fit into this?"

Sara shifted in her seat. She looked at her husband and pursed her lips. He tilted his head and nodded toward the girls. "Do you want the polite version or the naughtier one?"

Marie giggled, "Umm, we're not as innocent as we look; give us the naughty one!"

So Sara leaned toward them and said in a low voice, "Mostly because I'm a super-horny bitch, and I think it would be fun to invite two beautiful sluts like you to come and be our toys occasionally! Is that naughty enough?"

Paige covered her mouth with her hand and blushed four shades of red. She was sitting close enough to Marie to feel a tremor ripple through her. It took the brunette a few seconds to find her voice; but when she did, the only thing that came out was, "Ohh Myy Goddd!"

Sara's face was lit up with how much she was enjoying this! Jason was chuckling at them both, "Just seeing the expression on your faces was worth this whole lunch!" he proclaimed. "How about you, Paige? What's your reaction?"

"I...I don't know...I,"

Jason barked with laughter! "Create an opening and Sara will barge right in!"

Sara interrupted him, "They don't look offended, honey; shocked...but not offended."

Finding her voice, Paige said, "Marie told me you were going to do something to make my life more complicated; she was right!"

"Actually, we had no idea about your family and your engagement. As we said before, there's no pressure here." Sara turned to the brunette, "and this has nothing at all to do with the zoo. If Paige can't involve herself, we're still inviting you, Marie!"

"That's nice of you, but I'm still not exactly clear on the 'why?' If you have all your swinger friends, why would you need me?"

It was Jason who said, "Ladies, this is not entirely about our group," he paused for the effect, "Sara said it, but let me clarify; we want you as our personal, Oh, let's call it 'fuck-toys!' With that understood, only then will we share you with the group!"

The McCullers weren't leering at them or anything as they waited for a reaction; Jason was studying Paige's face and the chill bumps were exploding all over her body. She felt her nipples hardening inside her bra and her pussy was certainly reacting to this incredibly erotic suggestion. This time it was Marie's hand squeezing HER thigh so hard it hurt! The little redhead's eyes glanced at Sara, then back at Jason, "Holy Fuck!" was about all she could think to say.

Marie leaned closer to Paige, "I...I don't know what to say? This isn't, Uhhh, this isn't going down like I expected."

Sara smiled at her, "It's a lot to absorb; but we believe you like a little adventure!"

"This is not a 'little' adventure!"

"True, but it IS exciting!"

Jason leaned back in his seat and said, "What do you think, Paige?"

She took Marie's hand off her thigh and squeezed it tight, "If I'm being honest, I have to say that on one level, it's something I would love to try! But on another level, something in me is saying, 'What the hell would I be getting into? I don't even know you that well."

Marie said, "Trying it is fine; what is the long-range goal here?"

Sara's eyes were shining with excitement again, she put both hands on the table and said, "It's simple really, PLEASURE, yours and ours!"

Marie's body was literally vibrating non-stop, Paige felt it in her closeness. True to her word Marie said, "There's a lot to process here, we'll think this over, okay?"

"Of course," said Jason, "I was just going to say take some time and think it over." He looked directly into Marie's eyes. "One more point of interest, then we have to go. You're into details, right?"

"Oh yes, and if I'm being honest, I love this conversation; this has been so much fun to talk about, even if we decide not to do it!"

He smiled and continued, "Then...here's a detail you might find interesting. Remember when you got here? It was perhaps a week after you arrived; most of the admin and department heads went to a wedding, remember that?"

"Yes, I remember."

"The bride's name was Brittney Polk, she had been an assistant supervisor of the aviary. You never met her, but she was marrying the son of a couple in our group! Perhaps you could guess how they met?"

Paige could FEEL the wheels turning in Marie's head, she had an idea of what Jason was saying and apparently, so did Marie, "Are you implying that Brittney was your previous playmate?"

The McCullers covered their mouths and laughed into their hands; Sara said, "Oh Jason, these two are so perfect: beautiful, smart, sexy...I want them soooo bad! Oh God, the fun we'll have!"

********************************************************************************************************************

They said their goodbyes and Marie walked Paige to her car. When the redhead was behind the wheel, Marie said, "Thoughts?"

"Complicated, REALLY complicated!"

"I don't hear you saying no, though!"

"That's because I'm a slut, not as big as slut as you, but still pretty slutty!"

Marie said, "So you're going to think this over then?"

"I'm not going to think this over until Chad and I have our talk. At this point I'm not sure if this swinging stuff will come up. I'll play that by ear."

"Fair enough, we'll talk about this again after you get things settled with Chad."

"Yeah, let me get through that first."

Glancing at her watch Marie said, "Okay, now...where are you going next? You said you had no appointments today."

"I guess I was going home and extend my weekend. Why?"

"Michelle is at daycare; I don't have to pick her up for at least two more hours. I don't know about you, but that conversation turned me on so bad I can hardly see straight. Want to come over? I'm not gonna beg...much!"

Fifteen minutes later they were in Marie's bedroom kissing frantically and stripping off their clothes. Standing next to the bed, they were locked in a searing embrace, devouring each other's mouth. Marie's hands were all over Paige's naked ass, and Paige had one hand around Marie's neck while the other tried to get at one of her tits. The only piece of clothing that had yet to be removed was Paige's bra; Marie unhooked it and started sucking at her nipples even before she tossed it aside. Paige was holding her friend's head tight against her chest, "Oh fuck...Mmm...do that! Suck my nipple...Goddd...suck it!"

derek33
derek33
135 Followers
12