Agents of Pleasure Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
135 Followers

Marie paused, "Oh, that's right! You were going to show me what Chad did to your titties!"

By now Paige was shivering with lust, "No," pushing Marie onto the bed she said, "I want to eat your pussy first!"

Lewdly spreading her legs, Marie giggled, "Be my guest!" Paige dove right in; there was no sensual build-up to the act, she glued her mouth to Marie's cunt and sucked as much of her labial lips into her mouth as she could. Marie squealed, "Ohhh Fuckk yess!!" and grabbed a handful of red hair, pulling her face harder into her wet twat! "Goddd...Ohh Goddd!"

Paige wasn't sure what came over her, but her one thought was making Marie cum as quickly as possible. Opening up her friend's pussy with her fingers and shoving her tongue as deeply into her fuck tunnel as it would go, she began thumbing her swollen clit. Somewhere above her she could hear Marie crying out with a string of dirty words mixed with groans of pleasure...and these spurred her on! She began an aggressive tongue-fucking and her thumb increased the pressure. Thirty seconds later, Marie's ass stiffened, and with a scream "FUUCCCKKK!" she came all over Paige's face!

It took a while for her to stop shaking, and Paige rested with her hands on her friend's thighs. Marie finally opened her eyes and looked down at her, "Wow, that was good; you should be proud!"

"It was okay, let's try this, now...just go with me!" Getting up on her knees, Paige reached under both of Marie's legs pushed them up until the knees were almost touching the bed on either side of her girlfriend's head! Her asshole and pussy were right in Paige's face.

She could hear Marie gasping loudly, "Oh my God!" and when the smaller woman leaned in and started rimming the brunette's anus with her tongue, Marie got louder, "Oh FUCK! Mmm...That's so good, you dirty girl!" Paige licked her like that for a bit more, and then suddenly began sucking the puckered star much more aggressively. Her middle and forefingers found the clit again, and Marie helped the whole process by grabbing her legs and holding herself in position! When Paige stabbed her tongue into her ass, Marie about lost it. "FUCCKK! Ungghhh...Mmmm, Oh yessss! FUCKK!"

Paige kept at it but soon she lifted up and slipped two fingers into Marie's hole, curling them upward, searching for her friend's g-spot! When her middle finger found it, the bigger woman's eyes flew open and she cried out, "Oh Yess...right there! That's it right here!" Leaning down, Paige sucked her clit in and worked her pussy with her hand. Marie's eyes and face were squinched up tight and she wailed "FUUCCKK!" through gritted teeth and came again, unbelievably hard!

The little redhead sat up and helped Marie calm down, lightly stroking her thigh until the brunette's legs finally released and came back to the bed. When they did Marie grabbed Paige, pulling her on top and making out with her like that for at least five minutes! "That was a first," whispered Marie when they stopped kissing, "You doing research or something?"

Paige giggled, "Actually I did. I guess it worked, huh?"

Marie smiled, "Oh yeah! It was magic! But I'm not that imaginative, all I want is for you to sit on my face!"

"Classic!" Paige giggled some more and climbed up around her friend's ears. Marie immediately grabbed her ass and pulled her cunt into her mouth. She urged the redhead to fuck her face and Paige moved her hips in time to the movement of the hands on her ass. Marie's tongue was probing and licking, her lips were nibbling and sucking. Looking down Paige said, "If I'm dirty, you're fucking filthy! Mmm... Yeah... Suck my pussy... you whore! Suck my clit! C'mon...Suck it! Make me cum all over your pretty little face!"

Soon Paige was fucking her face so hard she had to catch her balance with a left hand on the headboard! Her right hand was rolling the nipple on that side, and when Marie sucked her clit in and lashed it with her tongue, Paige's head fell back and she came with a shuddering groan!

Marie would have gotten her off again, but Paige fell to the side and flopped down next to her. "Holy shit! That was so good; you make me crazy! Goddd!"

"We can't be done yet," said Marie looking at the clock. "Oh good! Forty-five minutes before I have to pick up Michelle." She got up on one elbow, "One more thing? I bought us a treat!"

Paige was still savoring the orgasm, "Oh-oh!" she breathed, "Is this gonna kill me?"

Marie laughed, "Hahaha...maybe! Someday, we'll figure out how to pleasure you right into the emergency room! Ya think?"

"Between you and Chad...that might happen sooner than later! You are SO fuckin' naughty!"

Reaching into the nightstand drawer, Marie pulled out a box. It was narrow and over a foot long, and as she opened it, she said, "It's probably not gonna happen today; we only have another half hour, but let's try!" With that she opened the box and pulled out a light purple double-ended dildo. It was about a foot long with both ends shaped like circumcised cocks.

Paige's eyes widened! "Wow...not happen? That thing right there looks dangerous!"

Marie laughed, "I played with this myself the other night! You're in trouble now!" She pointed to the farthest corner of the bed, "Put your head over there, Sweetie; I'm wondering where my cell phone is, in case I have to call 9-1-1!"

Giggling all the way, Paige laid where she was told. But Marie surprised her by opening her legs and gliding in to eat her pussy some more. "Oh Wow! You never quit, do you!"

Looking up, Marie said, "Not unless I have to." Paige's clit was responding again; she grabbed at her tits and squeezed them hard as her beautiful friend's mouth worked her cunt! Just as she let out the newest moan, Marie stopped abruptly and said, "Okay, let's initiate this thing!" She slipped the head of one end into Paige's twat and pushed it in a couple inches.

Paige groaned, "Fuck yeah, that's REALLY good!"

Marie pushed it in a couple more then positioned herself opposite her girlfriend. "This is gonna be so hot! You let me know when you're going to pass out, okay?" She worked the other end into her own fuck tunnel, then laid back and hunched forward. The dildo slid deeper into both their cunts and in seconds, their asses touched. "Okay, slut, how you work your end is up to you! Let's fuck us!"

They both began moving against the dildo. Right from the get-go the sheer eroticism of what was happening ignited a fire in Paige that quickly went out of control! They grabbed at each other's legs for leverage and started banging away! The heat went higher, the moaning escalated to groans, and then into cries of pleasure! Marie reached with one hand and was finger-tipping her clit, while Paige let one of her hands feel for the dildo plunging into her insatiable little twat.

"Oh Goddd, YESS!" she cried, "Oh YEAH, this is gonna make me cum...FUCKKKK!" Paige came first; her fingers felt her juices squirt a bit when the second spasm wracked her. Marie's tits were bouncing wildly in the frenzied fuck and fifteen seconds after Paige, she cried, "Ohhh Yeahhhh, FUCKKKK Me! Unnghhhh!" and her own orgasm detonated deep in her cunt!

Three minutes later, they were sitting together on the side of the bed; Marie had one arm draped over Paige's shoulder. "I have to get going. I really don't want to."

"Responsibility sucks sometimes,"

"Yes it does!" All of a sudden, Marie remembered, "Hey! You were going to show me what Chad did to your nipples!"

Paige laughed, "Oh Yeah!" She got up and started dressing.

"So? Are you gonna show me?" The little redhead picked up Marie's bra and tossed it at her. "I'll take that as a no!"

derek33
derek33
135 Followers
12