Agents of Pleasure Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
135 Followers

"Sure, take your kids home and I'll wait for you there."

When Paige walked in the door, Sophia and Olivia were setting the table. "Go wash your hands kids. Sophie, will you help Jamie wash her hands?"

"Sure, Mom."

"Thank you," Paige walked over to her mother, "Mom, something came up with the house I sold today. I have to run back to the office, but I'll be back in less than an hour."

"Can't you eat first?"

"No, it's too important and I don't want to lose this sale."

"All right, I'll make you a plate, hurry back!"

She was headed out the door when Trudy said, "Paige, don't forget your briefcase!"

"Oh yes, right! Thanks!"

As she got in the car, Paige thought, "Oh my God, what am I doing?" Yet...she started the engine and drove to the office.

Charlie was sitting in his car right in front. When Paige parked and walked up to the door he got out, "Wow, that was fast! I expected to wait longer."

"How did you know I'd show?"

His grinned at her, "The vibration; I keep telling you. I sensed it in the first ten minutes of us meeting to look at houses. Don't ask me to explain it, because I can't. But because you have it, I knew you'd show up, you can't help yourself...it's who you are!"

As she unlocked the door and punched in the code for the alarm, she knew he was right. Something inside her was driving her, pushing her...she HAD to see what he was talking about! "My office is over here, Charlie."

"There is one thing, Paige...Your fiance, he's not gonna come after me, is he? My girlfriends were all unattached when I met them. Five years ago, I did have a mini-thing with a married woman, but her husband got transferred and she went with him, pretty reluctantly...but she went."

"Chad won't do that; he understands me. Maybe he feels this vibe also, although he's never described it like you did." Opening the door to her office, they stepped inside, and she closed the door. She turned to Charlie Green. "What else does my vibe show you?"

"Not a whole lot more; you're very open to new experiences, so a real estate job is good for you. You meet new people all the time. You would never make it on an assembly line!"

"Okay, that's very true as well. I have to be out and about; waiting tables or being a cashier in a grocery store would be boring as hell for me; it's all too routine."

"I agree, but...one of my girlfriends is a server at Mannino's. She likes that kind of work!"

Paige was somewhat startled, "A server at Mannino's? Who is that?"

"Allison Pruitt."

"Allison Pruitt? I love Mannino's, I go..." She stopped mid-sentence, "Allie?"

"Yes, Allie Pruitt, you must know her if you go there frequently."

"I do know her. I had lunch there the other day with some clients and she served us. She's excellent!"

"Allie's great, we've been together three years!"

"Holy Fuck...life is strange!"

"No doubt about that!" Charlie stopped and moved closer to her, "I love conversation, but is that what we want to do now?"

"Uh, the whole purpose for coming here was because I want to see your big cock!"

"No."

"No? I thought you were going to prove it to me?"

"Paige like I said in the park, part of my appeal is how considerate I am. But that doesn't mean I give and give and get nothing for myself."

"What do you want?"

"Pretty simple, I want to kiss you! I want to kiss the mother with four children and uncover what level of passion is inside of her!"

"Charlie, I barely know you!"

"After tonight, you won't mind seeing me again!"

Paige grinned up at him and she thought, "How can this plain looking nerd boy be this cocky?" To him she said, "You're sure about that huh?"

"Oh yeah, positive!"

"Will it shatter your ego if I prove you wrong about that?"

"No, it won't shatter me; but even if it did, I have four girlfriends; They are so talented, they'll easily pick me up and put me back together again!"

Paige laughed, "Okay, tell you what, I'll let you kiss me for a minute; but keep in mind, I told my mother (the baby-sitter) that I'd be home in an hour."

"Fabulous, c'mere!" Paige had a coffee corner with a four foot long counter top on it. Charlie took her hand and led her over to it. He cleared one end, then turned and (as easily as anything) took Paige just above the hips and lifted her up to sit on it.

She was a little surprised at how strong he was, "Wow, that was..."

She couldn't finish the sentence. Charlie stepped into the space between her legs. His hands were on the top of her thighs but when his brown eyes locked onto hers, she stopped talking. Slowly his hands moved off her thighs, over her hips, and up the outside of her arms. His fingers were dragging at her clothes and skin and he used his nails to great effect, somehow finding a way to stimulate most of the nerve endings along the way as they made their way up to her neck.

"Those fingers, Oh my God!" thought Paige. They trailed up her neck until he was massaging the back of it. It felt luxurious and sexy, and pretty damn wonderful! His eyes were still locked on hers but then he reached both hands and held her head just behind the ears. In fact, his thumbs were kind of massaging her ear lobes, and he drew their mouths together in a very sensuous kiss. It was slow and draggy, and his lips were unbelievably soft and perfect!

After about thirty seconds of that, his tongue snaked out and asked for hers, and Paige gave it to him. This whole sensuous process was lighting a flame in her and when the kiss was a minute old, Paige was done! She had never in her life felt a kiss so perfectly unite lips and tongues in such an exquisite, passionate way. The way it was going, if this kiss lasted five more minutes she might have lost her senses; it was that good! With her mind reeling her hands went around behind Charlie, and she pulled at him as hard as she could. Her brain was pleading, "Deeper, Kiss me Deeper, Oh Goddd...Please!"

At that point, Charlie broke the kiss and searched her eyes from inches away. Paige was gasping, "Holy Shittt," she managed. "That was...Oh my goodnesss...you..."

"Ya know, kissing is a lot like dancing! You need two people who are really into it; one has to lead and the other follows. You, Paige Turner, are an excellent dancer! You're not the greatest kisser I've ever had, but with a little more practice," Charlie leaned in and kissed her softly again! Her hands were on his shoulders when he said, "And the proof?" He took her hand and guided it over the bulge in his dockers, "The proof is right there, my dick is so fuckin' hard...it couldn't get any harder! Damn, that was a great kiss!"

Charlie's eyes were piercing; she just couldn't look away; his hand was holding hers in such a way that she could feel a massive pole in his pants, but he wouldn't let go. "C..can I...Can I feel you now?"

"No."

"Why?"

"I want to feel YOU, I wanna feel your tits; I bet they're special!"

"They're small."

"So? That doesn't mean shit! I want to watch your face while I touch them for the first time!" He leaned in and started kissing her again!

In ten seconds she was melting once more, every nerve ending was switched on! In twenty seconds his hands moved to her hips and slipped under her top. His fingers and especially his thumbs had an incredible way of stimulating her flesh, pushing it, massaging it, making circles...all very slow but obviously making their way up to her breasts. The kiss was intensifying; her hands were around his neck and she felt like she wanted to climb inside his face. When those unbelievable fingers started in on the underside of her boobs, Paige couldn't help it, she groaned loudly into his mouth, "UGNNNGGHHHHH!"

Then those magical thumbs found her nipples. They barely touched her, but the spark made her lurch. She managed to moan, "Ohhh Fuuucckkk!" But quickly crushed her mouth back into his! Charlie picked up as much of her tits as he could and fondled them, kneaded them; his hands were slowly twisting them in a way she'd never felt before, and his thumbs and forefingers closed on her teats and folded then twisted THEM until she was groaning non-stop!

He stopped. "Yeah, your breasts are really special! Your nipples...spectacular!" He was searching her eyes again.

Paige was hypnotized, "Chad knows how to...he knows how to suck them and...make me cum from it!"

"He must be special too! A lot of men are just assholes; they don't want to explore. They're just like animals!"

She smiled at him, thinking back to the song and Marie's strip the night before! "He is special! His sex skills made my top five list!"

Charlie grinned, "Do you want to adjust the order of your list? Is sex with Chad a measly old number five?"

Paige giggled, "Maybe top three?"

"Thought so, I bet I would like your guy! I don't associate with assholes unless it's for my profit!"

"I'm thinking he would like you too; but Charlie, isn't it my turn now?"

"No."

Why did Paige just know he was going to say that! "No?"

He took her hand again, or rather her wrist and moved it down to his package. This time she got a good feel for what was underneath, the top of his erection was trying to push it's way up past his belt and under his shirt! The redhead's eyes went wide, "Holy...Oh my Goddd! What's in there?"

Charlie's head rolled back and he laughed, "Every woman's reaction is a little different, yours is humorous!"

"That's good, but can I see it now?"

He shook his head, "I said, no. What I want is for you to give me your pussy so I can eat it!"

Paige's mind had cleared enough to think, "Oh God, if his kisses are that amazing, and he about made me cum from playing with my tits, what are his pussy-eating skills going to be like?" THAT thought made her grin at him and dramatically ask, "And what if I say no?"

"Go ahead, you're a part of this; if you don't want to dance anymore, all you have to do is say so!" Paige sat there on the counter...thinking. He continued, "I told you, I care about women and their feelings; I LOVE spending time with them in all sorts of ways. But women who have that vibration, Fuck...that vibration...it makes me crazy! My greatest desire is that they enjoy themselves to the maximum!"

The redhead's mind was trying to make sense of this; last night had been off the chart fun! She had cum too many times to count. And here she was in a situation that was so bizarre...so beyond anything that she could have dreamed up, and her horny cunt was clamoring for more! It wouldn't let up! Her rational mind wanted to control it, but it was no use.

All of a sudden, she thought of how Marie treated Robert...and she smiled at Charlie, "You're a fuck! You know that? You're a dirty fucking NERD! Okay, NERD! Help me take my pants off!"

Charlie grinned at her and unsnapped then unzipped her jeans. She pushed up on the counter top lifting her ass, and he pulled her pants down to her ankles then he slipped one leg off and let it drop. "A woman like you? Fuck, you deserve a guy who knows how to please a pussy!" He pulled her ass a tiny bit forward until it was maybe six inches from the edge, then his fingers slipped inside the waistband of her panties and he slid them off.

"Chad is great, he made me cum at least five times last night!"

"Of course he did, you two deserve each other! But that doesn't change why you're here right now, this horny little cunt has control of you, just admit it. This pussy wants to experience this, you can't stop it!"

Charlie's head moved down between her legs and in the same motion he removed his glasses and flipped them up on the counter. Then he took her ankles and lifted her legs until the heels were on the counter's edge. Paige reached out and put one hand on the top of his head, and the other hand braced her petite body from behind. When his lips touched the inside of her thigh just above the knee, she felt that spark again!

Those fingers! She wondered how they could feel so good caressing her thighs as his mouth kissed its way upward! Charlie spent minutes kissing/nibbling/sucking/licking everywhere, the swell of her upper thighs, her perineum, the creases between her thighs and pussy...and by the time his tongue found her anus, she was yelping incoherently and having trouble maintaining her balance. That magic thumb found her clit, and his mouth sucked at her asshole as if he was making out with it. Paige screamed and came violently...she lost her balance and fell back against the counter top!

Charlie did not let up though. "Haha," he chuckled, I didn't even eat you out yet!" Paige just laid there, her mind reeling because she came so hard! Charlie took his magic hand and opened up the top of her slit so her clit was fully exposed. He began circling it with his tongue, and then he would lash and flick the hard button with the tip butterfly quick. Slowly, very slowly, he inserted one finger, then two fingers inside her soaked twat, twisting and curling them around, sometimes fast, sometimes slow.

But then, those fingers found her g-spot and he knew just what to do! His middle finger expertly massaged it, and Paige went into orbit, " OH FUUCCKKK, CHARLIE...OHH GODDDD!" His timing and technique were impeccable: one hand holding her open, one hand wreaking havoc on her g-spot, and then his lips and tongue went crazy on her clit!

Paige grabbed at her tits as she felt the biggest orgasm ever gathering itself! She pinched her nipples tight and began shaking her small boobs; then her ass lifted and she forced her cunt into his mouth as hard as she could. Screaming, "FUUCCKK! OHH FUCCKKK!" she shook uncontrollably as a blinding, pussy-shattering orgasm slammed into her center!

It took almost a minute for Paige to open her eyes, and another several seconds for her vision to clear. Charlie's hand was caressing her tummy; his face smiling down at her. "Sweet! Your body is so responsive, Paige; I could spend hours searching for all your sensitive areas!" And then he chuckled again, "And we had this much fun on a fucking hard counter top; imagine what would happen in a more comfortable setting!"

She smiled back at him weakly, "How did you do that? Oh my goodness! No one ever worked my g-spot like that before; Fucking Wow!"

"I told you, I make it my business to know these things, I LOVE doing it! Seems like you loved it too!!"

Paige sat up and pulled her top the rest of the way off. They began kissing again and his caresses moved up to her boobs. Charlie was still completely dressed as she reached down for his cock and he let her. She broke the kiss, "Now?"

"Yes."

She reached low and through his Dockers felt his balls. The material was in the way, but as her hand moved higher it was clear he was still totally erect and massive! Her hand got to his belt before it reached the top of his pole! Their eyes locked again and she ran the hand up and down more quickly, "What the fuck is in there?" she asked in a very low voice!

Charlie put his hands under her armpits and lifted her off the counter as if she weighed nothing. "Come over here." Leading her over to one of the chairs by her desk, he helped her sit down and then stood directly in front of her, "Go ahead, take a look!"

Paige didn't want to seem too eager, but hell...he had made her wait so long! "She unbelted, unsnapped, and unzipped him in five seconds and his pants fell in a heap around his ankles. Trying to slow down, she felt the ungodly huge pole through his boxers. Looking up at him she mouthed the words, "Oh my God!" The Oh-my-God part was because as she felt it, the tip of his dick was visible above the waistband! All she had to do was grab the bottom of the boxers with both hands and draw it down.

What appeared, was some ungodly beast from a cartoon! It was clearly the biggest cock she'd ever seen (and probably ever would.) Later, when she was telling Marie about it, her estimate was ten but maybe eleven inches and well above medium thick. As she was wrapping her hand around it, she looked up at him again to see his reaction, but he was smiling...contentedly!

"So what do you think?" he asked in a very sly tone.

Paige didn't know what to think at first. She ran both hands up and down the shaft just getting the feel of it, then she tried to wrap a hand around it. Her thumb and middle finger missed touching by about an inch; and this was near the head! She wrapped her other hand around it near the base, and missed by an inch and a half. "Shut the fuck UP!" she breathed; Charlie burst out laughing!

"That's a first-time response right there! I love the reactions I get; they're always so different!"

"It's absolutely beautiful!"

"That's more standard!"

Now that the rush of seeing it for the first time had somewhat subsided, Paige used both hands to jack it very lightly. It pleased her no end to hear Charlie moan with pleasure! She increased the speed and pressure a tiny amount, and it thrilled her to hear him groan and say, "Uhhhggnn, Oh yeah! God, that feels good! She squeezed it a little harder and the pre-cum oozed out!

With her right hand she spread it around the head and it was then she noticed that this monster dick was throbbing (or maybe pulsing?) in her hands. "Oh, my God, You fucking dirty NERD boy! Does this thing have a life of its own?

Charlie laughed again; he reached down and cupped his balls with his right hand and wrapped his left hand around the back of the redhead's neck. "There's a lot of energy in my friend there, Paige!" He gave her head a gentle tug, "Maybe you want a little taste?"

"I'm not sure I can get that in my mouth!"

"Be brave!" Charlie quipped.

The redheaded real estate agent fondled his balls and jacked him some more. The pre-cum was dribbling down the shaft and she leaned in and licked at it. Her hormones were surging again and her pussy was on fire, "Are all four of your girlfriends are able to suck this down?"

"Yes to varying degrees; although it took a little time for two of them. But by the third or fourth encounter, they were doing a bang-up job!"

With both hands, Paige pulled his pole toward her mouth. She licked and sucked the head a bit...testing the limits of her mouth. "And you can go all night huh?"

He still had his hand on the back of her neck, "Oh yeah! And I would say half the time two or more of them will spend the night with me. One night...all four of them did!"

"Oh my God, are they all Bi?"

"Only three of them, and F.Y.I. Allie is. One of them, her name is Vickie Scott, is not bi-sexual. Well, when things get hot and heavy, she'll kiss the other girls. And she doesn't mind touching tits and asses. But that's the limit."

Paige thought about that but kept playing with his dick. Charlie was squirming a little. "You must party every night then?"

"No, sorry to say, we all work a lot. I put in fifty hour work weeks. So maybe I will see a couple of them one week, then we'll do a group thing on the weekend."

"That is so hot!" Paige then made her first attempt at getting the big head in her mouth.

"Relax, don't rush it, that's key!"

She looked up, "I'm used to Chad, he's pretty big...like eight inches or so? But this...Wow!"

Charlie smiled, his smile was becoming endearing! "Eight? He's well above average! He'll keep you satisfied till death do you part!"

Paige giggled and then said, "Help me, but don't push too hard." Stretching her lips wide she was able to get the head in right away. She swirled her tongue around the tip, tasting the sweet pre-cum and flicking at the underside.

"Yeahhh," he moaned, "That's a good start! Mmmm...I wonder how much of a cum-slut you are?"

She popped the head out of her mouth to reply, "I can take it all night!" and she sucked it back in.

"So much power in such a tiny body! God, you're sexy Paige, so gorgeous, fucking beautiful M.I.L.F.Y. mama...Goddd!"

derek33
derek33
135 Followers