Agents of Pleasure Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had forced five inches into her mouth now. The big cut head was bumping into the back of her throat already and her gag reflex was just kicking in, but she was determined to relax and suppress it. It was difficult to maneuver her tongue in such a small amount of space, but she worked it as best she could.

Charlie reached down with both hands to play with her titties. One hand was kneading her right tit, and the other forefinger was flicking at her left nipple. She got another inch down her throat and did her best to start sucking. She let go of his dick and reached around to grab his ass; nudging him just enough so that he would start fucking her face. He didn't need much urging. It was a slow-go to establish a rhythm, but they got there. Pretty soon Paige's throat and mouth were gurgling up saliva as she tried to cope with the monster that was filling them.

His breathing was becoming ragged; his hands moved back up to her head. Paige had six inches now, and Charlie was showing practiced restraint in that he wasn't pushing in too far! Her fingertips invaded his ass crack and the forefinger of her right hand found his asshole.

"Fuckk!" he gasped, "I knew you'd be this good! Fuckin' slut! FUUCKK!" He was pulling her hair as his cock went faster. Paige was almost at the point of losing control of her throat when Charlie's ass froze; he roared, gritted his teeth...and CAME! "FUUCCCKKK, GODDDD!"

The first two shots of cum went down her throat and almost choked her. The second, third, and fourth blasts filled up the empty spaces in her mouth. The sixth and seventh spurts began the flood that escaped and ran down her chin! Paige was literally hugging his ass to her, propping him up!

When he pulled out, she swallowed it down quickly or it would have choked her for sure! Charlie's hands were caressing the top of her head. "Damn, damn, and more DAMN!" he exclaimed. "I wasn't wrong, you vibrate! So good! Do me a favor, you gorgeous thing?" She gave him a "what?" look, "next time, don't swallow, I wanna see it!"

Paige giggled, "You're fun, Charlie...and funny too! You think there'll be a 'next time?'"

"I can almost guarantee it. Later on, when you lay your head down on the pillow tonight, you'll start thinking about whether or not your pussy will be able to take the fucking that my cock can deliver; you'll want to see if it can. I would recommend that you don't obsess about it. We can try that next time."

"Paige was crestfallen, "You're not going to fuck me now?"

"No."