Agents of Pleasure Ch. 14

Story Info
Paige's lifestyle is changing fast!
5.9k words
4.65
2.5k
2
0

Part 14 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 08/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
135 Followers

The next morning was Wednesday. Things had been a little hectic the last five days, so Paige set an alarm for an early wake-up. Of course, it woke her mother up as well, "Wh..why are you getting up already?"

"Go back to sleep, Mom, I'm making breakfast this morning!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I got this; you sleep in!"

She sat down with her laptop and spent thirty minutes on a search (for the Steadmans) in River Oaks and bookmarked two possibilities. Glancing at the clock she thought, "Jamie will be up any minute," so she went to the kitchen and poured two glasses of juice. It only took ten more minutes to get everything set up for french toast. She looked around the kitchen trying to find some other thing to do to surprise her mother. What a lost cause THAT was; the kitchen was immaculate, as usual!

Jamie came in and sat down at the table. "Hello Sweetheart! You still sleepy?" Her little munchkin nodded and picked up the juice cup. "Is Jimmy awake?"

"No, he sleeping."

She sat down at the table with her coffee, and for the next five or six minutes engaged her daughter with "mommy conversation." It was almost humorous when her mother appeared in the archway. "I don't call that 'sleeping in,' Mom!"

"It's hard for me to break my routine; fifteen more minutes was very nice!" Trudy looked at the fixings on the counter, "Oh, nice! French toast...a real treat!"

Paige poured her a cup of coffee, "You sit down here; I'm doing the serving this morning!"

The next hour went well, the younger kids got fed and dressed, and then Paige got herself ready for work. She sent a text to Marie, "If I come by, want to do lunch?"

"Food court in Safari, noon?"

"I'll be there!"

Leaving the house at 9:00 she got in her car and and called the listed phone number of the house she had discovered two hours previously. The owner picked up and Paige asked if it was too early for her to come by for a look-see. Ten minutes later the redheaded agent was knocking on the door, and twenty minutes later she left with a grin on her face. "I'm getting really good at this!" she thought. In her mind, this house was almost perfect; the only drawbacks being it had four bedrooms and the asking price was $399,000. Still, she felt Ginny Steadman would like to take a look at it!

"Hello Ginny? It's Paige!"

"Hi Paige, I'm putting you on speaker; Jack's home this morning!"

"Hi Jack! Do you have the whole day off?"

"Hey there, Paige; yes, it so happens I do. Every other week I have Wednesdays off. It's nice to connect, Ginny says you're fun to work with!"

"Well, thank you for that, my boss thanks you too! The reason why I'm calling is because I recently found a listing you'll want to explore. Perhaps you might even want to come look at it right now; are you busy?"

There was a short pause; Paige could hear them talking. "Actually, we're not at the moment; I do have an appointment at 1:00."

"It's a four bedroom house listed at $399,000, but it's move-in ready and I think you're going to like it!"

"Wonderful! Text me the address and we'll be there in fifteen minutes."

Now she was fired up! Paige sent the address, and then she texted Jimmy with a cross-your-fingers sign-off! He replied sixty seconds later, "You GO, girl!"

When the Steadmans pulled into the driveway twenty minutes later, Paige was standing with the owner at the front door. "Jack, Virginia, this is Sandra...the owner! It's very nice of her to let us visit on such notice!"

While her clients were shaking hands with Sandra, Paige checked out Jack Steadman. He had the typical bank executive look but without the clothes to go with it. Today he was wearing jeans and a collared shirt that wasn't tucked in. His gray hair was somewhat thin on top, but his brown eyes were warm and friendly. She judged him to be 6'1 with a medium build and it was clear that he worked out at least semi-regularly!

When Sandra went back into the house, Ginny said, "Well Paige, I must say that the look of this place from the street is even better than that first house the other day! Look at how well-maintained this front yard is, Jack!"

"Yeah, even though the listing is a little higher than I like, we won't be spending anything on improving the curb appeal!"

"Let's go around back," said Paige, "I think you'll like that even more than the front!"

Ginny commented on the "nice-sized" windows on the side of the house, but going through the back gate, Jack whistled! "Wow, outstanding! A pool with a diving board even, impressive!"

They both gushed over how big the yard was with a pergola above the patio, a large screened-in gazebo in one corner, and a fire-pit surrounded by log benches and deck chairs in the other. This yard is perfect for entertaining!" Ginny enthused.

"I thought you'd say that!" said Paige, "So let's go inside; I think you'll like that too!"

In the next thirty minutes (as they went from room-to-room,) the redheaded agent didn't hear a single negative comment from either Steadman. When they went out the front door, Virginia said, "I LOVE what they've done to this place; it's almost as if they consulted with me before they upgraded it!"

They stood in the driveway talking. "So," Paige finally said, "from everything I'm hearing here, this is the one?"

Jack grinned at her, "Well now, I don't know about that, Paige!" When he saw the surprised look on her face, he added, "After all it's three whole minutes farther from my bank!" He said it with his tongue firmly in cheek and they both laughed at Paige's blushing reaction!

After a little more discussion, they settled on a first offer of $375,000. By this time it was 11:30, Paige had to meet Marie in thirty minutes. They all shook hands, "I'll write up the offer this afternoon and call you in the morning, Ginny!"

As she got in her car and checked her phone, there was a message from Marie, "I have to run some errands this afternoon, wanna do Mannino's for lunch?"

"Perfect, see you at noon!" After a quick checking-in call to her mother, she headed over to the restaurant and walked through the door at 11:50. She didn't see Marie, but she DID see Allie Pruitt taking a lunch order from a couple of men in a booth by the bar.

The hostess looked up at her and smiled, "Hi, table for one?"

"No, a friend is joining me in ten minutes."

"Great!" she picked up two menus.

On impulse, Paige touched her arm, "If you don't mind, we'd like to have Allie be our server?"

"No problem, follow me please!"

When she sat down, Paige took the wait-time to really look at Allie Pruitt. She and Chad weren't wrong; even from thirty feet away it was easy to see how cute she was, despite the fact that the girl wore the standard server's clothes at Mannino's: not-too-tight black pants with a light teal polo shirt (embroidered with the restaurant's logo,) and black sneakers. She was a strawberry blonde (very close to brown,) tied back in a ponytail.

As she approached, Paige guessed she was approximately 5'6 and maybe 130 pounds. Her brown eyes had a lot of life in them, her bright smile was genuine, and her teeth were perfect! And from the look of it, her boobs weren't small; yes, it was hard to tell in the polo shirt; but Paige giggled a little because her chest jiggled when she walked...just enough to be noticeable!

"Hi, I'm Allie; I'll be your server today! Are you alone?"

"Hello Allie! I'm Paige, my friend Marie will be joining me shortly! I'll have a Coke, but Marie's a bit unpredictable."

"I'll be right back!"

She wasn't even gone thirty seconds and Marie walked through the door and spotted her. "Hi Sweetie, I just put in a drink order for me; what did you want?"

"Hello Luv! God, after the morning I've had, maybe I need to get drunk!"

"Drunk by noon, now THAT is bad!"

"You're telling me! Two of the delivery guys called, they'll be late! Something about supply chain issues. It won't do at all to have the lions get extra hungry!"

Paige laughed, "Maybe you could get a few visitors to want selfies inside their cages!"

Marie cracked up, "Awesome! Maybe we could pour some ketchup on them for the lion cubs!"

They were both laughing as Allie returned and set down Paige's Coke. "You must be Marie! What can I get you?"

"I'll have a screwdriver," said Marie, "I would say make it a double, but my friend here is a goody-two-shoes!"

Allie laughed, it was a cute laugh too! "Church lady huh? She doesn't look it!"

Marie looked at Paige and deadpanned, "Have you ever been to church?"

The redhead looked up at Allie, "She's a weirdo; don't mind her!"

They all laughed some more, and Allie said, "I'll get your drink."

"So what errands do you have to run?" asked Paige.

"Oh, nothing much, it's my turn to make a supply run to the restaurant outlet...coffee, snacks, everything for our break room. What's on your plate today?"

When Paige described her morning and the connection with the Steadmans, Marie's eyes got big! "Wow, this is turning out to be a windfall for you!"

"Yes, and thank you! You drop my name to Jason and everything is turning to gold!"

Marie's eyes softened, "Funny how life moves; ebbs...flows...ups...downs. A few years ago, it was shit! But Luv...look at us now!"

"Yes, I'm so glad we met! It feels like destiny to me!"

Marie reached across the table and took Paige's hand, "Aw, that is a beautiful thing to say, and I feel the same way!"

Just then Allie returned with Marie's drink, she glanced down at their hands and said, "I'm sorry, am I interrupting your moment?"

Marie grabbed the server's free hand and said, "Yes! Paige is dumping me! Are you free Friday night?"

Allie was slightly taken aback, but she smiled. Paige said, "I told you, don't mind her; she's a weirdo!"

Allie laughed some more, "Okay then! Are you two ladies ready to order?"

The brunette was on a roll now, "We have to order something?"

Paige rolled her eyes and the server said, "Is she always like this?"

The redhead replied, "No, but she's been under a lot of stress lately!"

"I see, Oookay then!"

"I'll have a chicken salad sandwich; Marie, can you come back to Planet Earth long enough to order?"

Marie was still laughing, "I'll have the Italian Panini."

"There we go!" and Allie headed off to submit their ticket.

Paige gave Marie a stare, "You nut!"

"Life is crazy! We just said that."

"Yes, and you had to prove it, right?"

"Speaking of 'crazy,' wait until I tell you what happened to me yesterday!"

"Oh my God! You too? I had the wildest thing happen to me on Monday!" When Marie's eyes widened, Paige said, "You go first!"

Marie took several sips of her screwdriver, "Let's see, where to begin? Do you remember when we got into the swinging discussion with Jason and Sara?"

"Of course," the redhead nodded, "we were sitting right over there!"

"Yes, and I made the point about how I loved my job and Jason said it would never be affected? Well, yesterday after lunch, Jason called me into his office."

"Oh-oh, what happened?"

"At first he was all business, telling me about a plan for improving my section. He told me to think about it, write down a list of suggestions, and submit it to him by the first of September."

"Okay, that's not very crazy."

"No, that's a good idea, but the crazy part was when he says, 'Marie, may I make a comment about something personal?' I said, 'Sure,' and he says, 'You and Paige made quite an impression on Sara last Friday, and I want to thank you!' I was like, 'Jason, it was OUR pleasure too!' And he says, 'Yes, but the best part was the next day; Sara and I spent half of Saturday fucking up a storm!'"

"Oh my God!" Paige breathed, "He said it to you just like that?"

"Yeah, he started by telling me how turned on Sara was when she and I were rubbing our tits together. He said, 'It really got her motor running!'"

Paige giggled, "Well Duhhh! It really got MY motor running!"

"You're easy! But when Jason got to the part about you and I fingering Sara's pussy and asshole, he said they lost it and he QUOTE 'Fucked the shit out of her' UNQUOTE!"

"WoW! That is so hot!"

Just then Allie returned with their food, "Uh, ladies, if you don't mind me asking, I was watching you from over there, and...well, are you two in a 'relationship?'"

Marie was going to say something, but Paige stopped her. "Tell you what, Allie; give us a little time, we're going to finish our lunch then answer your question. After that I have a few questions for you! Would that be okay?"

"Oh I didn't mean to offend you; I was just wondering."

"We're not offended, and I mean this...you're for sure going to want to hear us out on something, trust me!"

"Okay, but it's lunch hour; my manager definitely won't like it if I sit down with you."

"Understandable, but what if you get permission first? Tell them it's very important and you need ten minutes!"

Allie looked at them with a "what's this all about" expression, "Uh Okay, I'll try!"

When she left Marie said it, "What's that all about?"

Her redheaded friend grinned, "You'll see, go on with your story!"

They dug into their food and between bites Marie went on, "So Jason says thirty minutes later they were in the shower, soaping each other up and recharging their batteries. He said he turned her around so he could soap her breasts from behind. Sara starts telling him about how we used that anal toy, fucking each other's asses while eating out our pussies! So he started pinching and playing with her soapy nipples! He said, 'Marie, Sara described it in such detail; like how each of you were doubled over and held down by one girl, so the other one of you could use the toy in their ass! God, my cock got all hard again, and Sara went down on me in the shower!'"

As Marie related what happened, Paige was getting more and more aroused! The story, (combined with the memory of their lesbian threesome,) was really getting to her inner slut! Jason had bent Sara over in the shower (with her hands braced on the bench in back) and fucked her in the ass! Marie said, "He told me, 'Sara always cums when I fuck her ass doggie; and she came twice more in the shower!'"

"Why was he telling you this?" asked Paige, her voice getting raspy with lust.

Her brunette friend noticed, "He said his whole group loves to tell stories like these just to see what kind of reaction they get! I told you before, you're so easy! You're getting turned on by this, aren't you!"

Paige ignored her, "Okay, so Marie, what kind of reaction did YOU give him?"

"You had to hear it, Luv! The way he described it was so incredibly hot; he had me so turned on yesterday I could barely sit still!"

When the next thought hit Paige's brain, her mouth went dry and she shivered uncontrollably, Taking a sip of her Coke, she HAD to ask, "Oh God! Did he fuck you in his office?"

"No, fortunately, I was able to think for a minute, I said, 'Jason, we mentioned this before...I love my job. I know what you're hinting at. I'd like to think I can trust you!' He said, 'Of course you can; but before I say anything else, what I'd like to propose is this; if you and Paige become our group's sex toys, then you'll need more flexibility in your schedule, Marie.' I asked him, 'How is flexibility defined?' He said, 'A day off when you need it, an extra hour during lunch. Basically, you will define it!'"

"Oh my God! That's a pretty nice perk!" Paige enthused.

Marie nodded, "Yeah, but I love my work and the animals. My station needs constant attention and I told him that. He said he was going to extend an offer to Patti Stryker to cover my section; and give her a good raise to do it! I felt Patti would be fine with that; and he thought so too! He was going to have her in after our meeting and propose it."

"So you were agreeing?"

"Yeah, I did, and then he said, 'That's perfect! Oh and Marie, one more thing...Would you believe my dick is so fucking hard right now?'"

"Holy shit, Marie, what did you say?" Paige was twisting with anticipation!

She smiled, "I didn't even answer him; I just went over and locked the door!"

"Ohhh, My GODD!"

"Then, when I went back to his desk, I said, 'You fucked her in the ass, huh?' He said, 'Yep, she loves it! Then he said, 'Sara wants us to get you in a room alone, and I fuck BOTH your asses!' I leaned over him, Paige, and I said, 'Wanna fuck my ass now?'"

A visible shudder went through Paige like someone poured ice cubes down her back! "Holy Fuck! Right in his office? You're so completely dirty, Oh my Godd!"

"I got down on my knees and undid his belt and pants. He was gripping the arms of the chair; you should have seen his eyes! When I got his pants down, his erect cock wasn't all that, maybe five inches. But I'm not complaining, ass-fucking is tricky if a cock is too big! So I started sucking his hard dick and playing with his balls; you should have heard him!"

"I wish I had!"

Marie's eyes were flashing at her, "Maybe you will soon! Anyway, I wanted to make this good, so I brought him to the edge at least three times...and stopped, THREE times!"

"You are so unbelievably naughty! Did he get annoyed?"

"Kinda, when I stood up and began taking my own pants off, he said, 'You fuckin' bitch! I was right there!' I just said, 'I know, I'm a slut, and I'll be your toy. BUT... I won't be your slave! Take it or leave it!' That made him laugh!"

"A good sign!"

"For sure! When I got naked from the waist down, I sat on the edge of his desk right in front of him and spread my legs and said, 'I need to cum at least once before you get my ass! Is that okay?' He smiled and said, 'Makes perfect sense!' Then he leaned in and started eating me out! God, it was great!"

Paige was virtually panting now, "He was good huh?"

"Oh yeah! He's really experienced, wait until you see. He got me so wound up, I came on his face in about a minute! So anyway, after that we kissed for another two minutes...he wanted to take the rest of my clothes off, but I said, 'No, not now...Fuck my ass, Jason! It's what I want! You can tell me what YOU want another time!"

"Oh my God, Marie!"

"Yeah, he spun me around and shoved my face down into his desk. I heard him open a drawer and he squirted something on my ass and used his fingers to lube it up! He grabbed my hair kinda rough and I heard him say, 'Okay, you got your wish!' His cock felt like so hard against my asshole and he worked it in pretty fast, that was good lube!"

"This is so hot! Do you think I'll like anal? I did with that toy!"

"His cock is perfect for anal, trust me! And God, Paige...he fucked my ass so hard! I was picturing him doing Sara in the shower, but he had me going! The first orgasm was quick, and the second one...he somehow worked his hand in there to finger my clit! I was pretty much screaming on that one!"

"I HAVE to watch that sometime!"

"It wasn't even thirty seconds after my second orgasm that he blew his load up my ass; he was so loud! I can't see how his secretary didn't hear!"

"Unreal! I love this!"

"We cleaned up as best we could. When I was leaving he kissed me again and said, 'I'll be talking to Patti today. This was fun Marie, and you can trust me; without trust, swinging would suck!'"

"I'm so horny right now, I can't see straight!"

"I know! And you haven't even told me your story yet!"

"I will, but dammit, I need to cool off a little first! Gimme a minute."

They finished their food and Allie refilled Paige's Coke. Marie said, "Allie, could I have some water?"

"Of course!"

When she left Paige leaned back on the bench seat and began, "Okay, my turn," and with that she replayed the whole day with Charlie Green. As she did, Marie's eyes got wider and wider! Every once in a while she asked a question, and when Paige said she met Charlie in her office, Marie burst out laughing!

derek33
derek33
135 Followers
12