Agents of Pleasure Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You and I are so 'in sync!' How is it that we both have these stories in someone's office?"

"Yeah, pretty amazing! But Marie, I can't even begin to tell you, this Charlie fucking nerd guy? I'm gonna have to see him again!"

"You do? Why?"

"I really don't know how to describe this?" Paige's body was vibrating with horny again.

"Just get it out there, what happened?"

The redhead locked eyes with her friend, "Marie, NO ONE kisses like this guy, and no one eats a pussy like this guy either! And when he said he had the biggest cock in town, I don't think he was lying!" Marie was open mouthed and speechless; she said nothing for fifteen seconds and the expression on her face was so funny, Paige really laughed out loud! "You have nothing to say? It's a miracle! And just so you know, when I gave him a blow job? I couldn't get even half of it in my mouth!"

Marie would have stared at her for five more minutes, but Allie returned with their check. "Looks like you enjoyed it, Ladies. Can I remove some of these plates?"

"Allie?" Paige began, "Did you ask your manager for permission?"

"I did." Allie turned and said to the server two tables over, "Okay Rachel, watch my tables?" She slid into the bench next to Marie, "I promised him I wouldn't take longer than ten minutes. What's this about?"

Paige smiled at the pretty server, "I'll get right to the point then; you know Charlie Green, right?" She glanced over at Marie who had a puzzled look on her face.

Allie face was just as puzzled, "Yes, I know Charlie, why?"

"He's my client, I'm his real estate agent and he just bought a house here in town!"

"That's great! He's been wanting to for a while!"

"Yes, for a while!" She looked Marie in the eye but spoke to Allie, "You're his girlfriend right?" Marie's eyes flew open, and Paige giggled; then she turned to the blond across from her.

Allie was somewhat surprised, "He told you that?"

"Yes, he told me because I happened to mention Mannino's; my fiance and I come here often, you've waited on us before, you know!"

"Oh yeah! I remember you now, you're with that cute dark-haired guy! What's his name again?"

"Chad."

"Chad, well yes...I'm Charlie's girlfriend, we've been together, uh...almost three years now!"

"Marie and I would love to hear how you met him!" Paige suppressed a giggle; Marie looked so funny as she listened.

Allie blushed big-time, both women noticed, "Um, that's kinda personal I think."

Paige grinned, "You're so cute, Allie; you can tell us!" She looked over at Marie again, "The truth is... we're as naughty as you are!"

Allie was still puzzled, "What does that mean exactly?"

"It means, Charlie told me about you and the other three women in your 'arrangement.' So surprising, shocking even! If he was walking down the street here, pretty much most women wouldn't even notice him! But YOU noticed him! We just want to know how that happened?"

Allie was a smart girl; she was catching on fast now! "Okay! So you know a lot about him! Yes, the way we met is pretty amazing; very unusual...and very hot!"

"I would bet a million dollars it was!"

"Did Charlie fuck you?"

"No, but he said the next time he was going to; would it shock you if I said I was looking forward to it?"

"Not at all! I would bet a million dollars that you'll LOVE IT!"

It was here that Marie interrupted, "So Allie, just as you walked over here, I was asking Paige if he was THAT good?"

"I don't know if he's the best lover in the world; but he's ruined me for life! The chances of me marrying him are almost zero," Allie lowered her voice, "and the chances of me finding someone as good as him in bed are about zero too! I really don't know what to do!"

Paige reached across the table and touched her arm, "Love can cover a lot of that, but I totally get where you're coming from. C'mon Allie, tell us how you met!"

Glancing at her watch, Allie said, "I need to make this short, okay? I have a BFF girlfriend named Joy Richards who I've been friends with since middle school. When we turned eighteen she went to Lincoln Community and I just started working! One day she told me she met this guy named Charlie. Of course she wanted me to meet her new boyfriend; so I did."

Paige grinned, "What was your first impression?"

Allie threw her head back and laughed, "He was a nerd, a complete nerd through and through! When Joy called me the next day, I told her so. 'Yes,' I said, 'he seems nice, quite a gentleman in fact! But he's a "Star Trek" junkie and he loves horror movies, Joy! What are you doing?" And then she said, 'I am totally hot for this guy, Allie! He's so fucking amazing in bed! Damn, just thinking about it makes me horny!' I said, 'There are other guys who are good in bed!' and she says, 'Not like him! You should see his cock too! Huge is an understatement!'"

"So you both had your share of lovers, right?" asked Marie.

"Yes, I've had boyfriends pretty regularly since I turned eighteen. I think five of them before Charlie. Two of them were very good lovers! But none like him!"

Marie put it right out there, "Were some of your lovers girls?"

"Yes, that's kinda how I got involved with Charlie and Joy. I really prefer guys, but girls are pretty nice too! Joy and I had been playing together since high school. The reason why I asked you two if you were in a relationship was because of my own Bi experiences. I recognized it right away!"

"You're very perceptive, it all came together for us when Marie hired me to be her real estate agent as well!" said Paige. "Come to think of it, I need to find some clients that I DON'T have sex with!"

"That's funny!" Allie giggled.

"I guess it is at that! But finish your story, Allie; ten minutes is almost up!"

"So one night after they had sex, Joy let it spill that she had sex with me in the past. They talked about it and decided to invite me for a threesome."

"Obviously you said yes, right?"

"Not at first, he was a nerd! You said it before, Paige. If he was walking down the street, most women wouldn't even see him!"

Paige thought she knew, but she asked anyway, "So what changed your mind?"

"Joy, she was adamant that this guy would light me up! She said, 'I'm your best friend, would I lie to you?' One night I was lying in bed, I hadn't gotten laid for going on two and a half months. And all of a sudden it came to me, what the hell...if I was trying a new food, what do I have to lose? I might not like it... but I'd try it if Joy asked me to. So I told her I would try it once."

The redhead looked at her friend Marie and said, "I told you! How can anyone explain it? He just IS!"

She turned back to Allie, "So you don't have any problem with Charlie having four girlfriends?"

"None, he explained it, and he made it clear that it's my decision to roll with it or not. I'm going to stay with it; right now I work, save up...I wanna buy a house and another car. Maybe I'll meet someone, and all of that will change. But for now, I'm fucking happy with the way things are. I get him by myself once a week, sometimes twice...and on the weekends we almost always do a group thing. Oh my God! It's a really HOT situation. I wanna meet someone, but some days...I don't!" She looked at her watch again, "Paige, Marie... it's been fun to meet and talk! My life is really crazy right now! Are you two thinking of hooking up with him some?"

The two older women laughed; Marie said, "Your life does sound crazy, but I bet if we swapped more stories you'd think ours was crazy too!"

"Maybe we can sometime, you two seem like a lot of fun!" Paige and Marie looked at each other simultaneously, and Allie snorted with laughter. "Yeah, you two got it going! Okay, back to work! Bye!"

Paige picked up the check, "I have this one, wanna know why?"

"Yes, why?"

"Because it will take some of the sting out of it when I say, I TOLD YOU SO!"

Marie playfully smacked her on the arm!

Twenty minutes later Paige sat down behind her desk. Refocusing on work was not going to be easy. She picked up her calendar and checklist; but when she tried to read them all she could visualize was Marie...bent over Jason McCullers' desk and cumming hard because of his cock fucking her ass! She managed to send a text to Sara McCullers reminding her of the 10:00am closing the next day in the Hannigan conference room, then she leaned back in the chair, her mind awash with the possibilities the erotic lunch conversation presented. Her pussy was screaming at her for a cock to fuck it! "Oh my God!" she thought, "how do I get my brain to shut this down?" There really was only one option available.

The petite, little redhead got up and locked her door. The whole office was empty at the moment, but better safe than sorry. Four months ago she would never thought about masturbating here, but now? It was a necessity! She looked around the room for something...anything...that would be useful enough to satisfy her hungry cunt's demand to be filled. Nothing! She thought about going home, but returning the calls and answering her emails couldn't and shouldn't be put off until tomorrow.

So Paige opened her blouse and let her fingers trail down her rib cage and over her tummy. Her teats were incredibly hard inside the cups of her bra, and she slipped the straps off her shoulders so the cups could be inverted. The moment her diamond hard nipples came into view she thought about Chad's mouth and how he sucked them so perfectly! Paige let that video play in her mind for a whole minute; three times she was going to touch them...but stopped and let the fantasy play out a little more.

Finally, using just the tips of her forefingers, she touched the achingly hard points of her boobs oh so lightly! Her body jolted with such an erotic release that it shocked her! It shook her so badly she moaned out loud, "Holy Fuckk!" She finger-tipped her nipples over and over for several minutes, just letting the intensity of the moment build. Her mind raced from one bawdy scene to another: from Chad fucking her doggie-style, to Charlie licking her clit, to Marie sucking Jason't cock...it was all working beautifully to pour accelerant on the fire raging in her cunt!

She turned her chair around so her back was to the door. For a brief moment she thought about removing her slacks, but decided against it. "It won't be necessary," she thought. Gathering up as much of her tits as she could in her hands, she thumbed the nipples hard trying to simulate Chad's technique. It felt really good, but time was slipping away. No telling when Jimmy might return from his appointment. She opened her slacks and let her right hand slide down into the panties, and when her fingers reached her soaked slit, she let the middle finger split open the labia. Unable to stop herself, she said it again...louder, "HOLYY FUUCCKK!"

From there it was no problem at all; pinching and tugging at her left nipple, her middle finger circled her clit and quickly pushed her to the limit! Ten more seconds of that and she would have orgasmed, but on an impulse she decided to draw it out just a bit more. Shoving her fore and middle fingers deep into her hole, she palmed her mons and fucked herself hard, purposely avoiding her clit! "Oh GODDD!" she cried, "Oh YEAHHH, FFUUCCKKK!"

The feeling was so intense her body slid down further in the chair until her ass was almost sliding off! With one hand clutching at her tit, her fingers plunged into her cunt over and over and over again; and then... at the perfect second, she let the pad of her thumb glide over her clit. The rockets took off! Her body lurched to the left and she screamed, OH YEAHH FFUUCCCKKKKKK!" and came...her body shaking her so badly she almost did slide off the chair!

She laid there awkwardly for a couple minutes trying to calm down. It took a while for her breathing to return to normal, but finally she sat up. "Oh God, Oh my God!" It took another few seconds for her vision to clear, and when it did, Paige pulled her clothing back together. "God," she said again, "did I ever need that!"

Sitting up straighter, she looked at the calls she had to return...yet one thing was STILL running through her head. Picking up her phone she punched a number and waited for the party to pick up.

"Hello, Chad?"

12