Agents of Pleasure Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige shivered, "Wow, this story is getting good!"

"I still have vivid memories of that day; it was fuckin' surreal! By the time she was naked my cock was so brutally hard I almost lost my mind...it was really difficult trying to be cool about it! So she sits her incredible body on the bed and says, 'Okay, your turn!' and I step in front of her and say, 'You can take them off for me!'"

"Totally hot, Oh my God; know what, Charlie? I'll bet you're hard right now!"

"Damn right I am, you sexy, little slut!"

The redhead giggled and said, "Okay, so she undresses you?"

"Yes, and here's the fun part! She gets me down to my boxers and notices my bulge. Remember what I said about a woman's first reaction to seeing my cock?"

"I remember, I also remember what I said when first seeing it, 'Shut the fuck up!'"

He grinned, "Yeah, Charlotte saw the bulge in my underwear and I hear her mutter, 'What the hell?' and she pulls them down and yells, 'HOLY SHIT!' I can still hear it reverberating through the cosmos!"

The redhead laughed, "I wonder how many cocks she had seen in her life?"

Charlie was chuckling himself, "I found out Charlotte was very experienced with a lot of cocks, but mine impressed her! She gave me my first blow job...God, my cum was rocketing down her throat, then she lost it and it went all over her chin and tits and most everywhere! I ended up eating her pussy until she came, and then fucking her to two more orgasms before I lost my load again."

"Sounds like SHE came out a head!"

Charlie burst out laughing, "You are so damn funny, Paige...good one!"

"So you tutored her? Did she pass?"

"I tutored her four sessions, each of those we fucked like bunnies first, then studied for a couple hours. And yeah! She got a 'B-' on the final!"

"Then what? Did the sex end?"

"Not at all. That was just the beginning! We had sex off and on the rest of the year! Word got around the school pretty quick. She told a lot of her cheerleader friends about my 'special gift' and from there it just blew through the grapevine! And right from the start I made it my business to give them all the time of their lives! And one more thing, Paige...I even ended up fucking three of their mothers and two of the female teachers!"

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Yeah, right? And each of my girlfriends has her own unique and sexy story of how we met...how we got to this point! And now here YOU are!"

Paige blushed, "You're not planning on me being your fifth girlfriend, are you?"

"No," he chuckled, "You're getting married; we can't make this relationship a big deal. That said, do you still want to stay this morning?"

"Yes."

"Why? Tell me straight out!"

Paige locked eyes with him, "I want to experience that big cock, Charlie! Just like those other sluts in your life! I guess I'm a slut too!

His grin was huge! "Yeah, you're a slut, as sexy as they come; a classic M.I.L.F. if there ever was one! Someday I want to hear YOUR story; I suspect your kind of slut is about as classy as one can get!"

"That's very nice of you to say!"

"You're welcome; I told you before, your vibration is easy to read!"

She shook her head wondering, "You keep referring to that, how do you know about that stuff?"

"Research. The internet and libraries are loaded with it. I was a tech major in college but a psychology minor, and I did a lot of studying on the side."

"Really? So what else does my 'vibration' tell you about me?"

"Number one, since you're a 'classy' slut, your first experiences with sex were very positive. Like your parents made sure you got a proper sex education."

"That's very true!"

"Right, and I'm willing to bet your first orgasm was spectacular!"

The redhead blushed, "It was; I remember it like it was yesterday!"

"I love how you blush! Come sit next to me, Paige!" She moved onto the sofa with him, and Charlie put his arm around her, "I want to hear your whole story someday, but tell me about this part."

"I was an only child, and when I was fourteen, I got up one night to go to the bathroom and saw my dad reading 'Penthouse' magazine. I had no idea he did that, so one night when they were out, I went looking for the magazine; he probably had thirty of them in their closet hidden in a cardboard box." Charlie nodded. "So I picked up one and went through it, the pictures were beautiful, and I got a first close look at another woman's pussy. That was a turn-on, but when I read through some of the 'Letters' section, it drove me over the edge!"

"Yep, I had some fun with those myself!"

Paige locked eyes with him, "From that moment on, I never looked at guys the same way again."

"How do you mean?"

"The revelation just dawned on me, boys wanted us...all the time!"

Charlie laughed uproariously, "Not ALL the time, just MOSTLY all the time!"

Paige giggled, "Want to hear something funny?"

"Of course!"

"I started listening to music differently too; like I would listen closely to the lyrics. When you pay attention, it was so obvious!"

"Really? Give me an example or two, okay?"

"My dad had a gigantic collection of records; especially oldies and he played them a lot. And when I really started listening, they were incredibly suggestive or erotic (whatever you want to call it!) He had lots of these... Like 'My Baby does the Hanky Panky.' A guy who remembers seeing his girlfriend for the first time, and he invites her to his house; and what do you think they did there?"

"The hanky panky?"

"Uh, ya think?" Paige giggled, "The last line of that song was 'Let's knock this dead, one more time!' Does my vibe tell you that I have a rich imagination?"

"Oh for sure!"

"And speaking of 'rich imaginations,' my dad had another record, 'Standing on the Corner Watching All the Girls Go By!'"

"I've heard that one fairly recently!"

"Yeah? Well, in that song, a guy and his friends are girl-watching, and he says, 'Brother, you can't go to jail for what you're thinking;' what do you think all the boys are thinking, Charlie?"

Charlie leaned over and smooched her, "Probably the same thing I'm thinking right now!"

Paige kissed him back, "Yes, the song says the boys are cats and the girls are the cream; and in their 'rich imaginations' the girls are their 'dishes.' It wasn't difficult for me to visualize what those boys were doing with their tongues!"

"God, I LOVE the way you think!" Charlie took her hand, "Look what you're doing to me!" He guided her hand to the bulge in his pants, his dick was rock hard! "MY rich imagination is working overtime!"

"Mine too; it's been going non-stop since you invited me over!"

He turned her gently until she was lying face-up in his lap; leaning down so close their lips almost touched he whispered, "You are SO fucking hot, it's ridiculous!" Closing the gap, they started kissing slowly. The fire had already been lit, however, and in less than a minute it was raging out of control. For the next five minutes they made out like that. Again, Paige started thinking, "No one kisses like this!" Their lips and mouths and tongues were dancing; he was leading and she was following. Every touch of his lips, and hands was shaping one thought in her mind, "Oh God! Fuck me! God, please, Fuck me Charlie!

Somewhere between five and ten minutes, he slowly pulled back, "Wanna see my bedroom?"

"Oh God, I thought you'd never ask!"

Charlie chuckled and helped Paige to her feet, "Follow me, you sexy slut! Let's go fulfill some fantasies!" He took her by the hand and led her to his room; she barely looked around because he immediately laid down on the mattress and pulled her on top of him chest to chest. "I could kiss you all day ya know!"

"I would like that, but I do have to be at work by noon!"

"Indulge me," and they went at it again for three more minutes. Charlie was gripping her ass in such a way that Paige could feel his hard-on pressing into her, and just as she was wondering where he was going to lead her next, he ended the kiss and rolled her off to the side. "Let's get my creamy, little slut naked."

She giggled at his choice of words and while he unbuttoned her slacks, she unbuttoned her blouse. Paige lifted her ass so he could pull her pants and panties off. "What about you?" He quickly stood up and peeled off his t-shirt while she sat up and yanked down his sweatpants. Charlie had gone commando and his huge dick bounced free right in her face! She wrapped a hand around the base, "Look at this, God, if only we had all day!"

The redhead was about to start sucking it, but he playfully shoved her back and lay down next to her. His right hand started moving against her flesh beginning at her navel and almost immediately his fingers got busy exploring. He had this way of dragging them, teasing her, almost tickling her nerve endings. Even his finger in her belly button felt good! He kissed her some more and moved up to her blouse, flipping it open so her left breast was exposed, running his hand over and around it, brushing her nipple with the palm and heel of his hand. It was making her squirm with an overwhelming desire and the redhead clutched at his head and neck and the kiss turned physical...their lips crushing together.

When it ended they were panting. Charlie whispered in her ear, "I gotta eat your pussy, okay?"

"Oh Fuck YES!" she breathed. In just about no time she was kneeling over his face, "Yeah, eat it, you fuck!" She reached down, pulled her pussy lips apart, and lowered her cunt down to his mouth! Then she grabbed him by the hair and forced his face against her. It was rough treatment but Charlie was up to the task! He stabbed his tongue up her fuck hole as far as he could and rimmed her inner labia several times! He had her moaning and crying out in no time, "ooh, Ohhh, OHhhh... unghhgghhhh.... OOoooo, Uhhhhh!"

With both his hands gripping her ass, she began grinding down on his mouth; and Charlie latched onto her clit, sucking at it with his lips and flicking it with his tongue! "OHHH FUUCCCKKK, You Dirty Fucking NERD! God dammmmit!" she screamed! With her fingers digging into his scalp, Paige's orgasm shook her and she came hard all over his face! She might have rolled off except his hands slid up her rib cage to her armpits, and he held her there so she couldn't. Paige didn't know how he did it, but in one smooth motion he spun her off to her back with his face still in her quim!

Just like in their first encounter, he ferociously attacked her hungry cunt a second time licking and sucking, nibbling and tongue-fucking her until she started moaning again. Then his fingers went inside and found her g-spot in ten seconds while his mouth lathed over her clit!. Paige was writhing under the onslaught and when the second orgasm began gathering itself, she cried out again, "That's it... oh yess...that's it right there... OH GOD, RIGHT THERE CHARLIEEEE....FUCCKKKKK!" She squirted quite bit and Charlie let it soak him!

He crawled up over the top of her, "Here, taste yourself on my face, you hot little bitch!" He kissed her deeply and both their faces got wet with her juices.

Charlie clearly loved to kiss, and normally Paige wouldn't have minded that at all; but when this kiss ended and he said, "You ready to let me fuck you now?" her anticipation had reached the breaking point!

"Finally!" She blurted it out and Charlie laughed. "No more waiting, Fuck me! Fuck the shit outta me!"

Fortunately Charlie had the presence of mind to proceed more slowly than that. Chad was big and thick, but this was something else! In the missionary position he lined his dick up with her entrance and smiled, "I guess you're ready then!"

She grinned back at him, "No more talk; go for it!" She had both hands around his neck tugging at him as if to say, "Give it to me!" His first initial push met with some resistance, but Paige was so wet that when he forced it a bit the head popped right inside. Paige still yelped though, "HUHH, OHH!"

He let that sit there for a moment. "For such a little girl, it went in easy!"

Her eyes were blazing at him, "I'm a slut, right? And right now I'm YOUR slut!"

"Damn right!" he spat back at her and he pushed in another few inches.

"Oh my God!" she cried, "that's fuckin' ama..." and before she could even finish the word, Charlie shoved it all the way in! Paige's voice was shrill, "HOLYYY SHIIIITT!" There was a totally different feeling in her tummy and she realized it was because the head of his cock was pressing against her cervix!

Charlie's look was one of concern, "You okay?"

"Oh yeah, more than okay!" She still had her hands around his neck. "Do me! I'll let you know if there's a problem!"

He grinned at her, "Slut!" and he began to fuck her! It was a slow go at first; as big as he was it was important to establish a rhythm, and Charlie took his time. Yes, it took a minute, but when she realized this was going to work, she started moving her hips to try to match his thrusting! He was perceptive, "Yeah! We got it now! Oh yeah!"

Paige's brain went off-circuit! With each thrust she was seeing stars of exquisite pain and pleasure! Her speech went on auto-playback, "OH GOD, OH GODD, OH MY GODDD!" and in about a minute, she screamed "OH GODD CUMMINNGGG, GODDD!" She shook through that orgasm while he kept pounding her, and it only took another twenty seconds or so and another orgasm exploded, "OH GODDD YESSS! FUCCKKKK!"

This orgasm triggered Charlie and with his face contorted by the effort he slammed himself deep inside her and let out a roar, "OHH GAHHHHHHHH!" and blew his load! Paige was clinging to him with all the strength she had and down below she could feel his jizz leaking out all over her cunt! With each spasm his hips bounced into her and she reached lower and clawed at his ass! Finally the climax slowed and for a second he collapsed on top of her, but then quickly rolled off...his cock pulling out of her with a wet sucking sound.

For a full two minutes, neither of them moved much. Paige reached down and her pussy and upper thighs were soaked with his cum; she could feel it dripping down into her ass crack. She rolled to her side and found him looking at her. "Damn," she said weakly, "that's not too bad for a nerd!"

He tried to laugh but without much success. Looking into her eyes he said, "Pretty impressive!" There were a couple of towels he had positioned near the headboard, and reaching for one he handed it to her. "Here, you probably need this to clean up for round two!"

"What? Do we have time? I WILL need a shower ya know!"

"How much time do we have?"

There was a clock on the nightstand that said 10:45. "Um, maybe twenty or twenty-five more minutes?" Charlie took her hand and brought it down to his three-quarters hard dick. "What!?" she exclaimed! "Seriously?"

This time his laugh was strong! "I told you, you slut! I can go all night! Suck my cock for a minute, it won't take long!"

Paige shivered, "Holy Shit!" She wiped away as much of his cum as she could, handed him the towel and he did the same. Sitting up she finally removed her blouse and tossed it off the bed. "Okay! Round one was awesome! Let's see how round two goes!"

When she took the shaft in her hand and began licking up the underside, Charlie said, "We nerds have special gifts, you're about to discover one of mine!"

His cock was growing fast and Paige slipped it into her mouth as far as it would go. She couldn't hold it all very long; by the time it got back to full hardness she had maybe half of it inside. She pulled it out and licked the head feverishly wanting to hear him moan!

He didn't. He just said, "Okay, round two!"

It was Paige who groaned! "Oh my FUCK!"

For the next twenty minutes he banged her! It started out doggie, and the room was filled with the noise of their thighs slapping together. She came hard, screaming "FUCK!" and no sooner she did, than he fell on the mattress and got her to climb on cowgirl. Her legs got a workout trying to bounce on that monster and Charlie had his thumbs working her nipples when she came again! He just kept on banging up into her and just as another orgasm blasted through her, he cried out loudly and unloaded a second time into her pussy!

They showered together and kissed some more. It was pretty luxurious letting him soap and clean her and she did the same for him. At precisely 11:45 on the bedside clock, Paige had her clothes back on with Charlie sitting on the bed in his sweatpants.

He looked at her appreciatively, "You ROCK, Paige Turner! You're just power-packed, like a fucking bomb!"

"Yeah, thank you...God that was fun! Good thing you have the rest of the day off, huh?"

"Yeah well, I'm not working today; but Allie's coming over tonight!"

Paige smiled, "You fucking NERD!"

12