Agents of Pleasure Ch. 18

Story Info
A busy day becomes an erotic night!
6.7k words
4.81
3.8k
3
0

Part 18 of the 36 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 08/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
134 Followers

It was a perfect summer evening in Rochester, and at around eight o'clock that night Trudy, Paige, and Olivia were sitting on the front porch talking. Somehow or other the subject of Olivia's father (Paige's "ex") had come up and the young tween needed some questions answered. The long and short of it was that Paige had gotten pregnant, and her ex had talked her into marriage. It soon became apparent that the man had strange issues, one of which was that he didn't want his wife using contraception. After Sophia came along, Paige had sneaked birth control pills into the relationship; but four years into that he found out about it and forced her off of them. Jimmy and Jamie came along. When too much alcohol entered the picture, the "strange" morphed into intolerable. With the divorce finalized, the one thing her ex did that Paige was grateful for, he allowed her to move the children 200 miles to Rochester. This is not easy to explain to young ones, but right then Olivia wanted to understand it all better.

Right in the middle of it, Chad called. "Hey Babe! It's 8:30 and I can't make it; got time to review your day with me?"

"Not right now, Hon; we're having a conversation here. Can I call you back around 9:00?"

"For sure, I'm still at the office. I'll finish up some things."

The rest of the conversation was about Olivia becoming a woman; how she related to her friends and boys/men in particular. It was about respect and common goals. Paige had given her the initial talk about "where babies come from," but it was very apparent that her real sex education was being added to the "to-do" list very soon! When Olivia went into the house, Paige and her mother spent five more minutes discussing the new direction.

"If I had listened to you from the start, Mom; our lives would certainly be different than they are now!"

Her mother looked thoughtful, "Yet on the other hand, this isn't such a bad life right now. And you're getting married again in two weeks! What would you like to change?"

Paige giggled, other than the fact her libido was out of control, there was nothing she would change. Reflecting on this, she wouldn't change the libido thing either! "You're right, Mom! In ten more years we'll be talking about how great it's been!" They chatted a little longer and Trudy went to watch one of her shows.

At 9:00 she called Chad back, "Hi my Love! Still in the office?"

"No, I'm home. Picked up some Chinese and sitting here watching the Cubs. They're playing Cincinnati. It's muted though. SO, my hot-hot-hot little cum-slut, how did your morning go?"

"About like you would expect!"

"That good, huh?" he said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, it was REALLY good; if I didn't have YOU, Charlie might have five girlfriends!"

"OHHHH, it was THAT kind of good!"

"Sweetheart, you don't have a thing to worry about! You're both different, but YOU are every bit as good as he is! I could never marry a guy like him."

"Aww, that's great to hear! But I still wanna hear what happened today."

In a very low voice, she recounted the morning's events; she could hear Chad getting more and more interested. It actually got to the point where he turned the ball game off! THAT was a first! When she got to the part about sucking the cum off Charlie's cock and getting him hard again, she could hear Chad let out a soft moan. "Hon, I need to ask you something!"

"What?"

"Is your cock hard right now?"

"Yes, Very!"

Paige lowered her voice even more, "If I was there, would I be sucking it?"

"I should hope so! I'm jacking myself just a bit right now!"

"Uh, it's a little late. Maybe you could hold off until tomorrow night?"

Chad chuckled, "I'll try, but it'll be 'hard!'" When Paige groaned over THAT pun, he added, "C'mon over when you can."

"It's a date! I'll try to be over by 8:30."

"Babe, would you think I was crazy if I said I wanted to see this guy's cock?"

"No...it's quite a sight! Maybe someday?"

Chad laughed, "Are you saying you wanna try both of us on for size someday?"

"You are SO funny, tonight! But the thought HAD crossed my mind!"

"My little cum-slut, I just love the way you think!"

"See you tomorrow night, I can't wait!"

The next day was fairly routine and Paige got to Chad's house by 8:15. They had some chablis and chatted more about her encounter with Charlie. The redhead was more than a little surprised at how much Chad appeared to be turned on by the idea of another man fucking her. That he might actually enjoy watching Charlie's monster dick banging his soon-to-be wife was pushing all the right buttons in her head! From the look of the bulge in his shorts, he was on the same page, (no pun intended!)

They spent the next ninety minutes sucking and fucking like teenagers in the back seat of a car! Paige loved it when they got into a "69" with her on top! She came two times that way because Chad was fingering her asshole while he licked her! From there they went to a reverse cowgirl; and in that position, he fingered her clit while his cock was like a piston in her twat. She came again from that!

Then he flipped her around and she rode him really hard! Taking a chance she leaned down and murmured in his ear, "I did this to Charlie yesterday, Chad!" He groaned, grabbed her ass, and absolutely hammered her from there until roaring loudly, his cock erupted into her cunt like a volcano blowing its top off!

They cuddled a good while, and both of them got a big laugh when Chad said, "I think I'm gonna need a new sofa soon!"

When Paige got to the office the next day, she called Marie and set up lunch at the zoo. Then she called Ava Reed and spent close to forty-five minutes discussing their situation. She and Mason were neighbors of the Steadmans. Their third child had been born recently; and because they had come into some substantial inheritance money, they felt it was time to move somewhere bigger. Ginny Steadman told them where they were moving, and the Reeds rode through River Oaks and liked it. For the next hour Paige scoured the listings and found what she felt would be the three best possibilities to show them. She called Ava back and was glad to hear they could meet her the next afternoon for tours.

Then she called the man from the other side of her block. His name was Pernell Cannon, a fifty-five year old who wanted to buy a rental property. In the course of that conversation, she found out he was divorced. His ex-wife had remarried and moved to Carbondale, but his one married daughter was local and this rental property would be a partnership with her and her husband. By a happy coincidence, Pernell was free the next morning and would come into the office for a meeting.

At 11:45 Paige took off for the zoo. She found Marie in the Safari food court sipping a lemonade.

"Hey girlfriend!" Marie slid a second glass of lemonade across the table to her. "I took the liberty, unless you want something stronger?"

"No, this is fine. So hey! I haven't seen you for four days, what have you been up to?"

They spent the next ten minutes catching up on the particulars of their work. Marie was still feeling frazzled because of the supply chain issues. "But, it is what it is; what can we do about it except find a way to overcome the problem!"

"Yep, you do what you gotta do!" It was right then that Paige discovered Marie had names for virtually every one of the animals in her section! "You're kidding! How do you keep track of them all?"

Marie smiled, "I spend minimum...seven hours a day here. It's not that hard!"

"They're like your kids, right?"

"Exactly! One big happy family!"

"Speaking of family, Marie, you're confirmed for coming to the courthouse with us a week from Friday, right?"

"Wouldn't miss it for anything! I'm already cleared for the day with admin."

"Good, I know Robert and Chad's sister Deanna are coming; you can bring Michelle also if you want."

"I probably won't, it will be nice to keep my options open for the afternoon." They both took a few forkfuls of salad before Marie continued, "Okay, I've been patient enough, tell me about your 'Charlie' day!"

Paige recounted the whole story again (just as she had done for Chad,) and really enjoyed watching Marie's reactions. When she got to the part about Charlie's cock staying fairly hard, her friend visibly trembled. "You can't be serious!" she breathed, "a ten inch dick that won't go soft?"

"Oh yeah, he told me right from the start that he can go all night!"

"Oh my God, do I want to meet this guy?"

Paige giggled and had to cover her mouth because it was full of food. After swallowing she said, "I don't know what this guy's limits are, but wouldn't we love to find out!"

Marie laughed, "It would be fun to see who cries 'Uncle' first, huh?"

They chatted a little more about such an encounter, and then Marie said, "Hey, by the way, last week a guy came in here with a couple friends. I was talking with them over by the leopard habitat, and after the first couple minutes, it got a little flirty. Then yesterday, one of them came back and we talked some more." When the redhead's eyebrows rose, Marie added, "He asked for my number."

"Wow! This is different; from out of nowhere! Did you give it to him?"

"Sure, he seems cool! It can't hurt to have a drink with him sometime. He suggested it and even said, 'My Treat!' It was pretty funny the way he said it too.!"

"What's his name?"

"Joe Hickcok. He did seem a little young, when I asked him, he said he was twenty-six, so we'll see."

"That's interesting! Are you thinking of expanding your boyfriend list to four? Kinda like Charlie does?"

The brunette giggled, "Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. I think Robert's terrific! This new guy will have to be pretty supernatural to move past Rob on the boyfriend chart!"

Paige decided to tease her even more, "You know, Marie; your dance card is getting quite full now; Rob, Jason, and now you might add this Joe...is there still room for us in there?"

"You wanna compare 'dance' cards?" They both laughed. Then the brunette said, "Speaking of 'us,' I haven't had any fun since our time with Chad. Maybe you would like to come over tonight?"

"Aw, I really can't. I've got to prep for my appointments tomorrow. How about tomorrow night?"

Marie made a face, "It sucks when work gets in the way of fun, maybe one of us needs to win the lottery?"

"That would be your assignment I think; I'm too busy getting married next week!"

"No problem, I'll get right on that!"

The next morning was Thursday and at nine o'clock Pernell Cannon walked into the office. He appeared to be a light-skinned black man, about 6'1" and in very good shape (as if he worked out regularly.) His hair was styled like a banker's and he looked vaguely familiar!

"Hello, Pernell! This is Jimmy Hannigan, the owner!"

The two men shook hands, "Welcome Pernell, I think I know you! Haven't I seen you at a chamber of commerce meeting or two?"

"It's good to meet you both," said Pernell, "and yes, I'm a regular there; at one point several years ago, I was the secretary of the organization."

"Yes, well, Paige tells me you live on her block?"

"I do, I've seen her places, like the grocery store and such. If you don't mind me saying, redheads seem to stick out just a little bit more!"

"Well, thank you for that!" Paige responded, "Let's get started, shall we?"

Sitting down at her desk, she began, "So what do you do, Pernell?"

"I'm a manager at the High Point Plaza Hotel in Springfield," he replied. "My daughter and I were talking about ways to add to their finances, we think we might buy one (maybe two) properties and consider renting them...or maybe 'Airbnb' them, and see how that might help her."

"Condominiums or houses?"

"I don't know, what do you think?"

"Maybe one of each, you could rent the house, and Airbnb the condo. The market is good for either one!"

"This sounds like a good place to start!"

Paige opened her laptop, "I think it's very nice of you to help your daughter get her foot in the door. You said she's married?"

"Yes, my daughter's name is Lily and her husband Calvin works for the city. She's been raising their first child and wants to go back to work. We all thought it would be great if she could work from home."

"This seems like a smart way to do that; and you're the financier of the operation, right?"

Pernell Cannon studied Paige for a long moment (as if he were deciding how much to trust her.) After a very long thirty seconds, he said, "You see, my daughter and I weren't getting along all that well recently; I thought this would be a good way to repair some of the damage I caused."

"Damage?"

"Yes, um, let's see...over the years my priorities weren't the best. I'm trying to make it up to her."

"I see, well, helping her get a business started is a good jumping off point; assuming your priorities (as you put it) are straightened out now."

"I agree, I don't plan on making the same mistake twice; I lost my wife (Lily's mother) over this priority thing; and I almost lost Lily too. Calvin's job kept them in Rochester, and that fact helped her decide to give me one more chance. If she had moved with my wife, I most likely would have lost her too!"

That sounded a little odd to her, "If you don't mind me saying, Pernell; if you were just a work-a-holic, why would Lily think about cutting you off?"

Pernell studied Paige some more, "Probably because I wasn't, shall we say, as 'faithful' as I should have been?"

"Ah, I see...forgive me, I don't mean to pry."

"It's okay, Paige. I'm shifting gears in my life. Things are going to be better! I think becoming partners with Lily will facilitate that. And just to give you an idea of where my head is, I don't expect to ever get married again. That would just complicate things."

"Really? That's interesting," she replied, "I should tell you, I'm, getting married again next week!"

"You are? Congratulations! When's the wedding?"

"Thanks, it's not a big event, we're getting married at the courthouse with just a small group of family and friends."

Pernell grinned, "Sure, that's good too! I would just advise keeping YOUR priorities straight!"

Paige knew he was joking, but she answered as if he wasn't, "We'll have to! I have four kids from my first marriage!"

"Yep, all the more reason. Okay Paige, I have to be going soon; any more issues to discuss?"

"No, I'll do some looking around for you and then we can tour some properties."

"I have the rest of this week off; any chance we could do that tomorrow?"

"We could, let's say tomorrow morning again same time. I have some things to look at this afternoon; if something needs to change, I'll call you."

"Great!"

It didn't take long to come up with four good options for Pernell Cannon...two houses and two condos. Paige looked at the clock and saw she had plenty of time to go home for lunch before meeting the Reeds at the first house on their list.

There was a cement mixer in the driveway when she pulled up, and it was making quite a racket when she exited the car. Walking into the house the living room was a mess with toys scattered everywhere. Her mom was in the kitchen with the two younger kids sitting at the table eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

When Trudy saw Paige, she rolled her eyes, "They assured me that truck would be out of here in thirty minutes or less. It's been forty-five now!"

Paige laughed, "If you want, I'll go out there and tell Tom to get his act together! Okay?"

Her mom snorted, "Oh right, like they'll apologize and drive away!"

Her daughter peaked out the window. "No worries, Mom; I can tell from here they're just about finished pouring the cement."

"Thank God!"

"Did the guys have lunch here today?"

"No but they will tomorrow."

"How's that working out?"

"It's fine, they're perfect gentlemen."

"And how is it going with Tom?"

Trudy turned to Paige and smiled, "You can stop with the match-making at any time, you know!"

Paige laughed and got herself some of last night's salad from the refrigerator.

An hour later she was sitting in front of the first house on the list waiting for the Reeds. They were already fifteen minutes late and Paige was wondering if she should call them. Just as she was pulling up their number from her contacts, a car turned into the driveway. A woman was driving, and she was alone; or rather, it looked like she was alone. Getting out of the car, she opened the back door and took out a baby carrier/harness and strapped it on.

That was when Paige approached, "Hi there! You must be Ava! I'm Paige Turner."

Ava was removing a two or three month old infant from the car seat. When she straightened up she extended a hand and said, "Oh Paige, so nice to put a face on your voice!" She spun the baby (who looked fussy) and dropped him into the harness. "This is Andre, he hasn't eaten yet; I'm hoping to get him fed inside."

Paige leaned over and smiled into his little face, "Hello, Andre! What a cutie you are!"

Ava said, "Mason should be here any minute. I came straight from the pediatrician and he's bringing our other two from home."

"That's fine, let's go inside where it's private; the owners aren't home." She opened the key box and unlocked the front door. When they stepped inside, Ava immediately went to the sofa, sat down, and made preparations for breast feeding. She wasn't discreet at all, lifting her shirt and sports bra and letting little Andre go right at it!

"Five more minutes and we'd have heard him...LOUD! He really has a set of lungs on him!"

"I totally understand," the redhead replied, "I have four myself!"

"You do? Wow! Then you know how this goes!"

While they chit-chatted about their kids and the house, Paige took a moment to size up her new client. She looked like late thirties with brown shoulder length hair pulled back in a ponytail. Her brown eyes were lively and complimented her pretty face and warm smile. Andre didn't look at all like her. His jet-black hair and oriental features were surely inherited from his father. The agent guessed Ava was 5'7" and maybe 145-150 pounds, and from the look of the breast that Andre was eagerly sucking on, her boobs were probably DD or DDD.

Just as Paige was describing this house with its four bedrooms and three bathrooms, the door opened and Mason Reed walked in with their other two kids. He wasn't a whole lot taller than Ava, and he looked very fit. What struck Paige though were his features. He had brown hair (a little darker than Ava's,) brown eyes, and a VERY English/European type face. There was NO WAY this guy was Andre's father!

"Hi Paige!" Mason shook her hand, "Hey, our sitter couldn't make it, so we brought these two along. This is Randy, he's seven; and this guy right here is Charlie, he's four." That name made the redhead smile!

"I was just telling your wife about this house, Mason. It's 3,100 square feet, four by four."

"I really like the curb appeal. Does this one have a pool?"

"No, but the back yard is huge! When Ava's ready, we'll take a look."

They did the walk-through and the Reeds liked the house. "But let's go look at the next one," said Mason. "We don't need to jump on the first one."

They all climbed back into the cars and drove to the next house three blocks away. This one was on a cul-de-sac, and ultimately, Mason spoke first, "I love this location! It looks more private and the cul-de-sac means little or no traffic."

"This one is similar to the first, but the patio is bigger and it has a pool." said Paige.

"Whoa, wait a minute," he exclaimed, "I see a three car garage!"

"Yes, you like that?"

"Love it! How many bedrooms?"

"Four."

"So, if we wanted to, we could use that third part of the garage to expand or whatever!"

derek33
derek33
134 Followers
12