Agents of Pleasure Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you could!"

"What did you say they were asking for this one?"

"$349,000."

Ava didn't say much until they walked into the kitchen. THEN she got effusive, "Oh Wow! Look at this, Mason! Everything's updated; this island is great and I love how you can see the whole family room from here."

Paige was having a blast, mainly because she didn't have to do much; the Reeds were showing themselves around. She knew it was a lock when she overheard Mason telling Randy, "Hey Buddy, this room right here will be yours. How do you like it?"

When she was standing in the fourth bedroom with Ava, the older woman said to her, "We're going to put an offer on this one, Paige. It's great!"

"That is fantastic, Ava! Let's go find Mason and talk money!"

After very little discussion Paige headed back to the office and submitted an offer for $330,000. She knew the sellers were motivated and wasn't surprised when an hour later, a counter-offer came in for $335,000. She didn't have to call the Reeds...she accepted it...and THEN she called them! Ava Reed just about screamed for joy, and Paige set up an appointment the next day to sign the papers.

Going home extra early was a treat, that is until her mother said to her, "Please go talk to Jimmy." He was sitting in his room crying because, "Grammy won't let me go out in the yard!" Lectures about safety aren't always understood by four year-olds, but Paige found a compromise when she took the boys out there herself and let them watch the men for a while...from a distance. Jamie lost interest quickly and after fifteen minutes, Jimmy did as well. Turning on a video seemed to work, and Paige went in search of the girls.

Sophie was reading and Olivia was on her phone. Trying to engage them Paige said, "Can I talk to you two about the ceremony next week?" That didn't seem to interest them a great deal until she added, "I was thinking about getting you new dresses for it!" THAT piqued their interest a LOT!

She wasn't exactly "chomping at the bit" horny as she knocked on Marie's door at around 8:30; rather, she was in a celebratory mood! When her friend opened the door Paige said, "Got any cake?"

Marie wasn't smiling, "Hi Paige; good day huh?"

The redhead noticed, "Very...but not for you? What happened?"

"Oh I'm just a little sad; one of our older cheetahs died today. A while back he wasn't eating and they ran tests...lung cancer. So we knew it was just a matter of time, and today he just dropped."

Paige gathered Marie close for a hug, "I'm sorry Sweetie!"

"Yeah, he was my buddy! One of the few cats I could touch once in a while. Jason's already sending out inquiries for a replacement; we'll need another male."

They went into the kitchen and talked some more while she fixed them each a drink. After ten minutes or so the talk turned to Paige's good mood.

"I made another sale today...in the River Oaks neighborhood no less!"

Marie smiled, "You are REALLY on a roll, girlfriend! Maybe you'll retire by the time you're forty!"

"Yeah, Chad and I will move to River Oaks ourselves, I'll have servants and everything: a chef, a chauffeur, a masseuse...the works!"

They both laughed at the idea of having 'servants,' "Yeah, but you know what?" Marie said wistfully, "The way my day went, a spa-day doesn't sound bad at all!"

"We should do one sometime. Hey, I bet Sara and Jason will be installing a sauna in their new property."

"That's a ways off though. Do you know of any spas in town for us women?"

"Not really, I've only been here two years myself. Shouldn't take long to find one though!"

Marie smiled, "I would go tomorrow if it was Saturday."

They sat in silence for a minute sipping their drinks. "Hey, maybe you'd like a massage right now? I'm pretty good at it!" Paige offered.

"Are you serious? I would love that!"

"Do you have some massage oil?"

"No, but I have baby oil and sun-tan lotion?"

"Go get the baby oil, I don't like to use too much but a little bit works," said Paige with a wink, "I'll meet you in the bedroom!" When Marie returned a minute later, The redhead said, "We should light some candles in here!"

"Check the bottom drawer of the dresser, Luv. There are candles and matches in there." Marie found some soft music on her phone and sent it to the blue tooth speakers on either side of the bed.

Just as her friend was going to climb onto the mattress, Paige said, "Wait!" She pulled Marie close in a warm embrace and they wrapped their arms around each other. Marie had selected some crooners and with Tony Bennett singing, "I Left My Heart in San Francisco," the two of them began swaying together.

Paige whispered in Marie's ear, "You are the best friend a cheetah could EVER have!"

The brunette giggled, "Aw, that's the nicest thing anyone ever said to me!"

They looked into each other's eyes and the first kiss was soft, slow, and warm. But right in the middle of it, the song changed from "When I come home to you, San Francisco; your golden sun will shine for me!" to Dean Martin's "When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, THAT'S amore!" And the two women burst out laughing!

"Did you do that on purpose, you nut? Okay, let's give you that massage."

"Cool!"

Paige touched her face, "Do you want this naked?"

"Hell yes!" Marie went into the bathroom and returned with a big bath towel, "I don't want the oil on my sheets." She pulled off the comforter and spread the towel out on one side of the bed.

"Here, let me help you." Paige picked up the bottom of her friend's t-shirt and lifted it off. Marie always wore a sports bra to work, and the redhead left it there for a moment and pulled down her running shorts leaving her panties on. She sat down on the edge of the bed to take in the sight. "God, Marie, you are so beautiful! I think my girlfriend is the most beautiful woman in town!"

Marie blushed and Paige laughed, it wasn't often that she left her friend speechless and blushing. The brunette said, "You wanna make me cry?"

Paige grinned at her, "No, just want you to know how I feel. C'mere."

Stepping between her legs, Marie put her hands on Paige's shoulders and allowed her friend to pull her panties down. Paige held her close by holding her tush; she leaned in, kissing Marie's tummy and playing with her ass crack and cheeks. The brunette was looking down at her and purring. It was clear that she had recently shaved her private area and Paige was having a great time nuzzling her mons and licking at the top of her slit!

Things could have heated up right then and there, but the redhead suddenly remembered, "Okay, let's loosen you up some with that massage I promised!" She got up and took off Marie's sports bra. When her tits quivered into view, she did take a moment to fondle them and flick at the hardened nips with the tip of her tongue!

Marie was moaning low in her throat, "Maybe you want to skip the massage, huh?"

"No, I'm pretty good at it; you won't be saying that when I'm through with you! Get up there on the towel on your stomach." She did as she was told and Paige climbed on top of her straddling her ass. She put some oil on her hands and started slowly, dragging her fingertips in a tantric way very lightly around Marie's back, shoulders, and neck. "You like this don't you!" she stated.

Marie's arms were straight out from her sides and her whole body was goose-bumply from Paige's fingers. "No, I hate it!" she said sarcastically.

Paige reached behind her and gave Marie and quick slap on her ass cheek near the thigh. "You like that better?"

"No, I hate that too! Do it again!"

The redhead laughed and began finger-tipping her friend's ribs and armpits. Marie lurched, "Kinda ticklish there, watch it!"

Paige just laughed some more and began massaging the brunette's shoulders and neck. "Oh my God, Marie, your muscles are loaded with knots!"

Marie was groaning already as Paige worked on some of them. "Tell me about it!" she said as her masseuse got rough with her left shoulder. "Ouch!"

"You want me to ease up on you?"

"No way...give me the full treatment!" For the next fifteen minutes, Paige did. Marie was yelping every ten seconds, but as she said later, "They were good yelps!" Yet even as she was doing it, the horny redhead was getting more and more turned on! Marie's body felt great in her hands, and by the time she got to her friend's legs (spreading them slightly so she could work her upper thighs,) her own pussy was gushing wet. Several times she allowed her fingers to graze Marie's pussy lips; it turned her on even more when her friend's ass started quivering with those touches, and she responded, "Oh Godddd, you tease!"

"Patience," she said to herself, "it won't be long now!" Marie really enjoyed it when her diminutive masseuse started doing her feet. After a couple minutes of that Paige finally said, "Okay, sexy...turn over!"

"Oh my God," said Marie with a groan as she turned, "Can I hire you full-time?"

"Sure," Paige replied with a giggle, "But I don't work cheap!"

When Marie settled onto her back she shook her boobs a little with both hands and winked, "What are you going to massage now?"

"I have a couple of ideas!" Paige quipped.

Marie grinned, "I think it's time YOU got naked yourself!"

"I think you're right!" Paige hopped off the bed and whisked off her top; her shorts and panties were gone in a flash. "Scootch down farther, Marie!" When she did that, the redhead knelt down over the top of her head, oiled up her hands some more, and began massaging her tits. Her brunette friend wasn't really expecting her to do that, and her eyes flew open in surprise; but they quickly closed again as the hands started working a different kind of magic on her erogenous zones! Paige stayed away from her nipples at first and concentrated on accelerating the arousal. She was doing a great job as Marie sighed, then moaned, then groaned!

When Paige finally flicked her oil-slick thumbs over the rock hard nipples, Marie lost it! "Oh FUUCCKKK Yess! Ohhh, Ohhhh, Mmmm, Fuucckkk!"

"Wow! We're releasing a lot of tension through here, aren't we!" Paige taunted; and she rolled the nipples with her thumbs and forefingers.

"Fuuccckkk," Marie groaned, "That feels sooo fucking incredible!"

Paige kept doing her left tit with her left hand, but her right hand slid down Marie's tummy until the middle finger found her soaked slit. "Feels like there's some tension here too! You might need me to massage your clit!" This time the brunette couldn't answer, the feeling was so intense she just couldn't! Paige's middle finger slid over and around Marie's clit and the palm of her left hand started sliding in circles over Marie's nipple.

A huge shudder rippled through Marie's whole body! Paige pushed the middle finger into Marie's pussy hole as far as it would go and tried to keep contact on her clit with the pad of her thumb! The brunette shuddered again, and Paige heard her moan, "Ohhhh Mmmm...Ohh Goddddd!... Unngnghhggg!"

"It's okay, Baby...I'm gonna make you fuckin' cum!" Paige whispered. She began a slow finger fuck and every few thrusts she pulled out and played with her clit! Then her finger plunged back in! "Oh yeah! You're gonna cum soon, I can tell!"

Paige leaned down and kissed Marie upside down; her tongue dove into her friend's mouth and they sucked on each other's tongue and lips. All of a sudden, Marie froze! Paige's fingers were working her clit and Marie's ass lifted off the bed...and she came about as hard as the redhead had ever seen! Marie pulled off the kiss and went off like, "OHHHH FUUCCCKKKK... GODDDD!! Oh GODDD YESSS!" Her body was jerking and quivering with each spasm, but it finally settled down again.

Paige was grinning at her (upside down.) "I guess THAT released some tension!" Marie just grabbed her and they kissed for another two minutes!

When it finally broke, Marie looked up at her and said, "You have NO idea!"

"Yeah? Well, I'm not through with you yet; lay down again!" Paige crawled to the side and dripped a little more oil up and down Marie's front. She rubbed it in and then swung a leg over her friend so she was on her hands and knees over her. "You turn me on so fucking bad, Marie! Pick your boobs up and let me rub mine against yours!" She lowered her breasts until their nipples were touching, and the two of them began rubbing their oil-slick boobs together!

Marie's hands were busy manipulating her tits so that her hardened nipples would catch Paige's on every pass. "God this feels so good!" she gasped, "Those fucking nipples of yours make me crazy hot!"

Paige moaned and laid her full weight on Marie, grinding her mons into hers and desperately hoping to make their clits connect. Marie helped her along by grabbing her ass and pulling them together. They kissed again in this effort and in the heat of it, it became more than passionate, it got savage!

The only reason THIS kiss broke was they needed to breathe. Marie's eyes were full of fire, "Get up here and sit on my face, you little slut! I want your fuckin' pussy in my mouth!"

The redhead crawled up and knelt over Marie's head; reaching down she opened up her wet slit and dropped it down onto her friend's lips. The brunette had a hold of Paige's thighs, pulling her hard against her face; and she went right at her, sucking and licking for all she was worth!

"Oh yeah, Oooo, Goddd...Marie...fucckk! Do me, fuckk, DO ME you fuckin' bitch, Yesss! Marie sucked her clit in and lashed it with her tongue. Paige was losing it, "FUCK YEAH, Oh my God mmm...ohh yesss, mmm...unnghhh...that's it, suck my clit! Right there...Fuckk...right there, that's gonna make me cum...Ohhh... I can't hold it...I CAN'T HOLD IT!" The little redhead ground down and released a torrent of girl cum into Marie's sucking mouth!

The brunette pushed her off quickly and it was easy to see why, she was gasping for air but grinning like the Cheshire cat! Wiping her mouth she said, "That was a good one, huh?"

Paige looked at her, holding her pussy and purring! "Fuck! That amazing tongue of yours, I can't get enough of it!"

"My turn! C'mon...eat mine, I need to cum again!" She spun herself around and lewdly opened her legs. Lying on her tummy, Paige moved right in and fastened her mouth to her friend's horny cunt! "Yeah, Mmm...that's it, you got it! Oh Goddd...yeah... yeah! Ohhh yeah, THAT'S my spot, Ahhh...yesss!"

The redhead was flat licking her whole gash and every time she got to her clit, she'd suck on it and lash it unmercifully with her tongue. Marie's ass was bouncing into her face, but Paige stayed with it until her orgasm hit. Marie screamed, I'm gonna cum, Paige, Gahhh...fuuckkkk... I'm cummming!"

They rested and cuddled for a few minutes, but Paige knew they weren't finished. "My turn again!" She reached into the bedside drawer where she knew Marie's toys were kept and pulled out a glass dildo. "Here, I need you to do me doggy!" She got up on her hands and knees and a giggling Marie got in behind her. Her pussy was still so wet the glass slipped right in no problem, and the brunette began a slow thrusting with her other thumb on Paige's clit. "Yess!" she hissed as the dildo found her g-spot, "That's hitting me just right! Mmm...Ohhh...Yeahhh! Keep fucking me, Marie, Goddd, keep fucking me!"

Marie increased the speed and leaned in. She glued her mouth to Paige's open ass and began licking and sucking her anus while the dildo fucked her! When the redhead felt Marie's tongue on her asshole, her eyes flew open and the dirty talk started again! "Ohh you fuckin' slut! Oh my Godd! Yesss...fuck me...God yeah, suck my ass, you dirty cunt! Mmm...Uuhnnhhh, Ohhh...Fuckkkk!" The triple action of ass sucking, dildo fucking, and thumb on her clit was driving Paige hard to the edge! Her voice was getting shrill, "Ahhh... YEAHHH, FUCKKK IT, FUCCKK MEE You CUNTTT!" The orgasm gathered itself quickly, and Paige yelled out, "FUUCCKK!!!" and exploded! Marie was laughing when her friend collapsed face down onto the mattress!

When Paige rolled over, Marie giggled some more. "I hope you're not done, Luv; I want one more thing!"

The redhead smiled weakly, "What's that?"

"Tribbing! I need to feel your pussy against mine!"

"Mmm, you KNOW I like how you think!"

"Goodie!" said Marie like a schoolgirl, and she tossed the dildo aside and got to her knees. Paige opened her legs and Marie mounted her and worked her crotch into Paige's until their two horny cunts were mated perfectly! The moaning began almost immediately when Marie began moving her hips, and the women were so wet they could hear the squishy sounds as their labia slid together! The brunette adjusted it so their clits would make contact, and soon the room was filled with their cries, "Uhh-Huhh, Yess...Uh-huhhh...Oh my God...yess...Yess...YESSS! Oh YESSS!"

Paige couldn't see straight! She came hard once...and then again... and then a third time! Somewhere in the fog of total release, she knew Marie was cumming too, but there was no way she could focus on that! Her body was overloading and short-circuiting her thoughts! Then with a final "OHH FUUCCKKK!" it was over, and Marie fell off of her!

The two women lay there panting for a good long while. Marie reached for Paige's hand and tried to get her breath. After two, maybe three minutes, she said, "It's a good thing Chad's marrying you, Luv! Cuz if he didn't, I would!"

Paige turned her head and smiled at her friend, "If we did that, my mother would demand that she gets the new bedroom!"

Laughter!

12