Agents of Pleasure Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige took out a credit card; holding it out for Allie, she looked her right in the eye, "So...I'm thinking Charlie told you about our little 'encounter,' right?"

The pretty server smiled again, "Oh yeah! His description of it was pretty fucking spicy, I have to admit!"

"Charlie told me that you were coming over that same evening...was that true?"

"It was, he was off that day and I came over after my lunch shift around 3:30. We talked all about it for a while, then he made us some dinner...and then, uhh...well, you can guess what we did for the next couple of hours!" Allie gave the credit card back to Paige.

"Your situation is quite unique, Allie!"

"The overall situation is, but my week is pretty routine; I have Tuesday nights with him, and generally, Charlie, Joy, and I spend all day Saturday together."

"Which night of the week is Joy's?"

"Thursdays. She and I still live with our parents, When we were eighteen and in high school, it was easier to have a sleepover. Now...you get the idea. I REALLY need to get my own place!"

"How much do you have saved up?"

"Almost $10,000."

Paige thought for a second, "I might be able to find something for you with that! I'll look around!"

"Oh my God, could you?"

The redhead took out her phone, "Let me send you a text so I have your number."

When Allie gave it to her, Paige hit "send" and picked up her bag, "I will look around for you next week...after I get married Friday."

"Wow...thanks, Paige! Bless you!"

That night she arrived at Chad's a little later than she hoped. It was the ninth inning of the ball game; Paige sat down next to him and just kind of snuggled against him. The Cubs were ahead by two runs, and (wouldn't you know it?) they allowed a two run home run to tie it, then lost the game in the tenth inning!

Chad was fuming, "That idiot! Walking the lead-off man and letting the tying run come to the plate. DAMMIT!"

"I guess you're upset," she soothed.

"DAMN RIGHT!"

"Would it help if I got naked for you?"

He stared at her for a full five seconds before the light came on; then he grinned, "Uh, yeah! Let's try that!"

The redhead got up and made a big show of removing her shorts and panties. "She turned around and wiggled her ass at him seductively, "Feel better now?"

"Oh Yeah, beautiful!"

"Better than a baseball game?"

Chad used both hands to spank her lightly, "Much! It would be cruel to insult the nicest ass in town!

Paige wasn't sure what came over her at that exact moment; but it might have been the best time for their discussion. She certainly had never said this to him before, "Maybe you'd like to fuck it?"

She giggled at the face he made, "Wait...what? Seriously?"

"Yeah, didn't I tell you that Marie's boss fucked her in the ass the other day in his office?"

"Uh...no!"

"Well he did, and it was such a hot story; Oh my God...it really turned me on!" Paige turned around and climbed into his lap, straddling him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and planted a small kiss on his lips. "Anyway, it got me thinking I'd like to try that, and it wouldn't be right if I let someone else do it before you did!"

"I've never done it before myself, Babe!"

The redhead giggled, "Okay, two anal virgins, got it! Do we wanna try it?"

Chad's mouth squinched up, "Is this the 'sexual thing' you wanted to talk about?"

"Yes."

"If you wanna try it, then I really should be your first...but I don't wanna hurt you."

"I'm not worried about that; if it hurts too much we'll stop."

"Oh my God, okay then! Let's go in the bedroom."

Moving to the his room, Paige peeled off her top, threw his comforter aside, and sat on the edge of the bed. She pulled him in front of her and started removing his clothes. Chad had his hands on her shoulders and said, "You are just full of surprises, Babe; I really think I'm the luckiest guy in town!"

When he was naked she caressed his ass and said, "Get the lube, okay?" She laid down and began playing with her tits while he opened a drawer and placed a bottle of lube on the nightstand. "I'm so fucking horny, Hon...It's going to be hard to slow down. Let's kiss for a while, we don't need to hurry, do we?"

"I have all night. Let's go at your pace."

They held each other and made-out for some time; their hands were busy. Paige was moaning in anticipation, and by the time Chad's fingers had invaded her slit. She was humping up into him and letting him suck her nipples! His dick was about as hard as she'd ever felt, and as she jacked it gently as he murmured into her tits, "Fuck, Oh fuck! Mmm...MMM..."

The combination of his fingering her clit and sucking her nipple was too much; she screamed in her throat and came hard all over his hand, "Oh Godddd! Yeaaaaah!" He was about to say something, but the redhead clapped a hand over his mouth and climbed on top of him. Together they lined his cock up with her pussy and she dropped down onto it...burying it in all the way in one quick motion!

Paige braced herself with both hands on his chest, and with his mouth released, Chad groaned, "Oh YES! Holy FUUCCKK!" She bounced hard on his dick for a couple minutes (while flicking his nipples with her thumbs,) trying to gauge where he was at with his own orgasm. It was no use; she screamed and came again, her pussy juices soaking them both. And just seconds after she came, he lost it... pushing up hard into her, Chad blasted a load of cum deep into her cunt!

The redhead fell onto his chest and they laid there several minutes while his cock softened and slipped out of her pussy. Finally Paige said, "That was a great warm-up, Chad...Oh my God, what a great cum!"

"I take it we're still gonna try the anal thing?"

"Oh yes, I'm gonna get you up again, you'll see!"

"My little cum-slut!" and he held her close. They made out some more while Paige fondled his balls. It took a while, but his cock responded and began to harden again. She slid off to the side and started sucking him in deep; and about the time he got completely hard, he began moaning again, "Ungghh...Yess...cumslut! Godd...suck it! Suck me, you hot little bitch!"

The dirty talk and cock-sucking always got her so turned on! "You fuck me so good, Chad! Oh my Godd...so fucking good!" She sat up and wiped her mouth, "Okay, let's try this, I'm thinking doggy is the way to go. Let me get my knees on the edge of the bed. Lube us up good, okay?"

Chad took the bottle from the table, squirted a generous amount into his hand, and anointed his hard cock with it; then...while she watched him over her shoulder, he rubbed the rest between Paige's ass cheeks and over her anus. The redhead was shivering with anticipation and he felt it, "You okay, Babe? Are you ready?"

"Just be gentle, Hon; go slow," Paige warned. "The only thing I've ever had in my ass was a finger, and I think your cock is just a bit bigger than than!"

Chad chuckled and spanked her ass cheek playfully, "The speed is yours to control, Paige."

"I'm pretty sure it'll fit...just go a little bit at a time. Marie says getting the head in there is the worst part." Chad held her hips and lined his dick up with her anus. He pulled her back on him and pushed firmly. The redhead took a deep breath and tried to relax. Fortunately, Chad's cut head wasn't all that huge, and working together they were making progress. Just as his dick was about to pop inside, a searing pain made a stab at her, and she cried out, "OH MY GOD!"

Chad was discerning though, one more firm push and his cock penetrated her! "I'm in Babe! Try to relax, I'm in!"

Paige took two more deep breaths; through gritted teeth she said, "God, your cock is so fucking big! Shit!" Chad didn't move except to stroke her lower back. "It's feeling better, push in a little more!" He did and another inch of cock disappeared inside! "Oh FUCK!" Paige spread her knees wider, "More...a little more!"

He reached under her and grabbed at her titties; both of them were soaked in sweat, but little by little her cute butt sucked his cock in. Every half inch that went in, Paige was flexing her ass cheeks and Chad was breathing, "Fuck, Fuck yes! Oh FUCK!" Finally he said to her, "That's it, Babe! We're in!"

Paige was so caught up in the moment, she didn't realize it wasn't hurting anymore. "Oh my God, Honey! We did it huh? Mmm...it feels pretty good in there!"

Chad didn't say anything at this point. It was unbelievably tight, like being held in a vise! All he felt he could do was wait. Ten seconds later he said, "Now what?"

"Fuck me, Hon...but go slow, only pull halfway out, then back in!"

The lube was doing it's job, and his cock slid in and out no problem (other than he had to be firm because of the tightness.) He held onto her hips and she pushed back, trying to find some rhythm. Each thrust found her enjoying it more and more, and when they found the rhythm they needed, the moaning started!

"OH GOD," Paige groaned, "That feels really amazing!" She reached back with one one hand and fingered her clit lightly. "Oh Yeah, Oh GOD, YEAH, That's feeling really good!"

Chad was feeling it too, he was grunting and thrusting and every once in a while he slapped her tush. "Mmm...yeah, Babe! Oh Yeah! We got it now!"

The intensity was building, Paige thought she was ready for more, "Speed it up Chad...Mmm...Yess! Fuck me...Fuck my slutty ass!" She forced herself back on him to meet his thrusts and plunged two fingers into her cunt at the same time. "Unngghhhhh...Arhhhhhh...Ohhh Goddddd.....Fuck yeah, I'm your slut! I'm your dirty, fucking whore...Oh my God, Fuck me, Chad Fuucckkkk!" She felt the first orgasm rushing up her legs and detonating in her center, "FUUCCKKK YESSS....Uggnnnnnhhhhh!"

Chad was banging her ass now; he was taking longer and longer thrusts...almost to the head and shoving it back deep inside her. He reached under her to finger her clit, but Paige's hand was already there, so he leaned forward and pulled at her left nipple. Not even fifteen seconds later Paige came again, rutting and screaming like an animal!

The cum was boiling in his balls again, there was no holding back. Their bodies were slapping together and all of a sudden he roared loudly and erupted, blowing another full load into her ass! Chad was pretty sure Paige didn't hear him yell because she was too busy screaming as she came a third time! His cum and her juices were a combined river running down her thigh...and just like that, it was over... and they collapsed onto the bed.

They held each other again for a good long while before either of them spoke. Finally Paige said, "Okay, WOW...that was pretty damn good!"

Chad was too drained to laugh, but he did manage to say, "Yes, not bad for a couple of almost newlyweds!"

They kissed again for some minutes, "Yeah," said Paige weakly, "I think I WILL marry you; you're pretty talented I must say!"

He grinned and kissed her once more, "My little cum-slut!"

"Hey, that reminds me! Did you talk to Robert about the four of us getting together?"

Chad looked to the heavens and rolled his eyes...but he was smiling BIG!

12